BIG BAD BABY’S NU THREAD

• Curvage Model

Hi my loves 😊 baby is all grown up and ready to be on the women of curvage forum.. I’ve gotten my full soft womanly physique for you all to enjoy and make as fat as you like ❤️ something about fall makes me chunk up amazingly, don’t you think 

C3F5D957-7AA4-4AE8-82E3-1E2B4A202922.png

412A95B8-48AF-4335-8EF6-9DC77DAFEAD7.png

BB60FD40-8E75-493D-BC59-19B130E3BDAB.png

44A09EC9-5084-4C7D-A34C-4735368E2ED0.jpeg

11 hours ago, babyph4t said:

Swear my boobs have grown mad fast these last couple weeks 😳🤪 beer belly and boobs to the max 🤣 I want more weight to fall in my ass and hips but tbh they’re looking p chunky now too 

5A878452-8DB5-494E-944F-8ADE00A33D91.jpeg

Eat Eat Eat 

thick thighs save lives 

but your gorgeous and beautiful and amazing at any weight for me 

6 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Have you thought about building up to a big weigh in video afters big stuffing 😉 

If we want that as FANs, we need to help babyph4t out. Food isn’t free and if we go and buy her clips and help her out, I am 100% shire that she will do it soon, but if not... we’re gonna have to weight a long time for it to come out 😭

the more money

the more food...

The more calories 

The more weight 

The more fat...

The faster the weight gain could be 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

I have a new video up guys that you might be interested in :) I'm getting back into making content and loving it!!!! Sorry the first 2 mins cut out the clip but I did manage to eat over 1000 kcal 🐷 idk what came over me, I guess I was really craving a maccies!!! ❤️ 

• 1 month later...