4 hours ago, Creamy Baby said:

mmm, I can't even imagine how much bigger I will be

Can't wait seems like your getting bigger each and everyday! That belly is going to have some serious hang!! Breasts will be oozing out of your bra!! Going to need to get couple size bigger everything for clothes!!😉

18 minutes ago, Creamy Baby said:

20210127_144632.thumb.jpg.5aadfb9ebc28cdc9cbb7e5ce4741be3b.jpgthe belly becomes larger, in comparison with the breast, which used to be larger than the belly) but now I can see him perfectly because of the boobs he is so cool

Yeah I think the belly is taking its rightful place as biggest lol but I think your breasts will stay up with him

6 minutes ago, Creamy Baby said:

Wow!! Well what are we waiting for let's get you gigantic!! I'm talking bed breaking gigantic!! Scrapping doorways and have to go sideways through doors gigantic!! Sounds like 4 heavy meals a day and plenty of snacking in between every meal!! We got this

8 hours ago, Creamy Baby said:

1. I really enjoy eating a lot, and I love to watch me get fat, and this site helps me see my progress on video and enjoy being admired.

2. on the contrary, I want to become so big that I can smash furniture with a bang, I want to move and destroy with my mass

3. I want the fat to spread into the belly, thighs and ass, you can't show everything on the video

Wow that is some of the hottest responses I've ever seen!! Especially smashing furniture and move and destroy thing with yourself!! Wow sounds like you want to be as big or wider than a couch and sit down a destroy it!! Or hell even as big as room and destroy everything while walking through the house!! Your so damn beautiful i love everything you said!! If this the case you better start eating quick and fast and alot of portions get big and massive for us