I got some questions if that’s alright?

1. What got you into gaining? Like the story or origins of The Creamy BaBy

2. What’s the end game for you? Like is it immobility or what?

3. What’s the ideas Gain for you? Like all the fat goes to the belly? What’s the ideal way your fat will distribute around your soften body?

11 hours ago, fatowl said:

Is your sister a feedee too?  Does she like to eat?  Do eat with her often?  What does she think of your gain?  How about a video of you two feeding each other or stuffing together?

sister does not know about my passion, no one knows at all, it's my secret life

11 hours ago, jokesjj said:

I got some questions if that’s alright?

1. What got you into gaining? Like the story or origins of The Creamy BaBy

2. What’s the end game for you? Like is it immobility or what?

3. What’s the ideas Gain for you? Like all the fat goes to the belly? What’s the ideal way your fat will distribute around your soften body?

1. I really enjoy eating a lot, and I love to watch me get fat, and this site helps me see my progress on video and enjoy being admired.

2. on the contrary, I want to become so big that I can smash furniture with a bang, I want to move and destroy with my mass

3. I want the fat to spread into the belly, thighs and ass, you can't show everything on the video

8 hours ago, Creamy Baby said:

1. I really enjoy eating a lot, and I love to watch me get fat, and this site helps me see my progress on video and enjoy being admired.

2. on the contrary, I want to become so big that I can smash furniture with a bang, I want to move and destroy with my mass

3. I want the fat to spread into the belly, thighs and ass, you can't show everything on the video

Wow that is some of the hottest responses I've ever seen!! Especially smashing furniture and move and destroy thing with yourself!! Wow sounds like you want to be as big or wider than a couch and sit down a destroy it!! Or hell even as big as room and destroy everything while walking through the house!! Your so damn beautiful i love everything you said!! If this the case you better start eating quick and fast and alot of portions get big and massive for us

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...