You look great! Your plump belly is very soft and sexy. I enjoyed them very much.

How did you realise you want to be a feedee?

By the way i noticed cyrillic letters on some of the food packages and oladji πŸ™‚ Where do you live (in case this is not a private information)?

3 hours ago, Kuhpest said:

You look great! Your plump belly is very soft and sexy. I enjoyed them very much.

How did you realise you want to be a feedee?

By the way i noticed cyrillic letters on some of the food packages and oladji πŸ™‚ Where do you live (in case this is not a private information)?

I'm from Russia.  I really like to eat delicious food.🀀

Guest ilovelargethighs
On 10/24/2020 at 12:09 PM, Creamy Baby said:

they are shocked that I will recover too quicklπŸ™ˆy, and forbid me to eat much ...πŸ˜”

but I can't help myself I like to eat a lot🀭😊

It is your live, your beautiful body, eat as much as you want! :-)

Guest Sweettooth83
7 minutes ago, Creamy Baby said:

from two eaten chickens, I will definitely explode 🀭 or maybe notΒ πŸ˜‹

Yip 2 chickens might sound like too much πŸ€” But we wont know if we try right? 😁

Guest Sweettooth83
1 minute ago, Creamy Baby said:

persuaded, I hope I have enough room in my stomach for two chickens) and a small sweet snackπŸ˜‰

There is always room for a snack πŸ˜‰ Maybe some Tim Tam chocolate cookies.Damn,going to get myself some grilled chickens to eat πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Guest Sweettooth83
2 minutes ago, Creamy Baby said:

I have now 12:50, I'm going to have lunch too

Lol Gee thanks πŸ˜‹ Wanted to pm you,but unfortunately im still new and cant pm yet.Just hit 12pm here on my side,so you are late for lunch then πŸ˜‰ Better hop to it then,and promise i wont disturb your snack time either πŸ˜πŸ˜„