Notification Issue

jpark786

The belly pats get me every time, even the ones Casey simply tells me of (without a photo or vid.) Her smug satisfied pride of that prized belly-whopper. Casey just automatically puts her hands on that belly whenever she is proud of herself. I'm imagining her at the Family Thanksgiving table. Sitting back in her chair and having a moment with her tremendous belly for all to see how grateful and indeed, in love she is. Perhaps a few pats to celebrate busting out of her pants! 

Guest grateful

Actually, they are technically "Hotifications" and they "expand" the readers as well as the senders!  😂

Eventually the server grows out of it's drives and needs more space too.  😁

Everything gets bigger here.  ❤️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Marshall7

They're working on it. She even posted something about it this morning and to be patient while they fix it. You can always check her forum and profile. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Marshall7

So I don't know if anyone else is having this issue again, but I am not consistantly receiving @Curvage Casey's notifications for reactions and status updates. Im checking her page and forum so it's no problem for me, just thought I'd let you guys know

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

So I don't know if anyone else is having this issue again, but I am not consistantly receiving @Curvage Casey's notifications for reactions and status updates. Im checking her page and forum so it's no problem for me, just thought I'd let you guys know

I’ve heard this from a few people :( let the “Casey’s too fat for Curvage” jokes resume!

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve heard this from a few people :( let the “Casey’s too fat for Curvage” jokes resume!

If you're too fat for Curvage NOW, just wait till next year or 2023! 🥵

On the bright side, I received a notification both for you quoting me AND reacting to this post lol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...