Bigger than a dream come true

fantasy1290

Chapter 10

Carly

It had been 3 months since Tessa had left and both Carly and Jack found themselves missing her terribly.

Tessa had brought several new aspects to their relationship that wasn’t so easily forgotten about.

First of all, Carly had discovered that she was very much bisexual, she found she liked other women, very fat women in particular and not just because her husband did either.

Another thing was she found she really enjoyed not just being the feedee and eating lots of food herself, but also being the feeder, helping another fat woman, like Tessa get even fatter and more sexy.

She briefly even toyed with the idea of trying to fatten up her husband Jack, before dismissing it. She may like her women the fatter the better, but her man she liked just the way he was and she knew Jack wouldn’t want to get fat either.

Quite a few attempts had been made to try and reach Tessa, but her phone kept saying it was out of service and she seemed to have totally disappeared since leaving them 3 months ago, she hadn’t posted a video on the fat girl appreciation website they were both on since, not even so much as a comment or any other activity.

This had only made things worse as Carly worried about her and hoped she was okay wherever she was. At any rate it seemed she would just have to give up on her friend, lover, and mutual gainer...at least for now until she could track her down.

Instead she was now looking and trying to find a replacement for Tessa, someone both her and Jack would enjoy and could share.

The problem was it was pretty difficult to replace such an incredible woman like Tessa, especially not one as big and sexy as her.

Carly had decided instead she would just have to “make and grow” a suitable replacement and she couldn’t help but set her sights on a couple prospects she already knew quite well and were close to her.

She kept inviting her two best and oldest female friends, Lisa and Courtney over for dinner or lunch or breakfast or whenever she could get them, always having Jack serve their favorite meals and in extra large portions.

Much to her delight she found some extra pounds making their way onto her friends’ bodies.

Unfortunately you could only do that for so long before they were bound to notice what she was up to.

It all came to a head when her, Jack, Lisa, and Courtney were all eating dinner one night.

Lisa was forced to unbutton the top part of her pants as she sighed in frustration and complained to Carly, “I know what you are trying to do.”

“Trying to do what?” Carly asked innocently.

“You’re trying to fatten us up obviously,” Lisa insisted, “I mean it’s pretty obvious by now, what with you always inviting us over for meals, serving our favorite foods, all of that.”

“I just wanted you to be able to enjoy some good food, isn’t Chinese food your favorite?” Carly pointed out innocently at some of the dishes on the table.

“Of course it is, it’s all delicious which is why I can’t stop eating it and why I’ve gained 12 pounds lately and I’ve got this belly now,” Lisa argued as she stuck out her little tummy that Carly thought was cute.

“That’s nothing I’ve gained 163 pounds in the last year and a half,” Carly replied, “and just look at this belly!”

Carly stuck out her huge belly and rubbed it proudly.

It was hard to believe it, but she had once been a skinny girl of 112 pounds only a year and a half ago and now she weighed 1 and a half times that amount at 275 pounds.

Both her and Jack were really looking forward to seeing her hit the milestone of reaching 300 pounds but in the last 3 months since Tessa had left it seemed she wasn’t gaining quite as fast.

Perhaps she was just hitting a plateau in her ability to gain weight, perhaps it was because she just missed Tessa so much, but whatever the reason she was definitely slowing down which disappointed her.

Still she was much larger than either of her friends, she probably still outweighed both of them put together but only just barely.

Courtney got at her pants too but they were being stretched out in another way. Unlike Lisa, who seemed to gain mostly in her belly, she seemed to gain mostly in her butt, hips, and thighs and her pants were definitely seeming to be strained in those areas.

She was looking nicer and heavier too.

“I know I’ve gained some weight too,” Courtney confessed, “I just don’t really know how much because I’ve been too afraid to get on the scale to find out.”

“I don’t think I’m going to be able to come over anymore,” Lisa insisted.

“Why not?” Carly asked in annoyance.

Lisa was only just starting to put on weight and 12 pounds was hardly noticeable.

“I don’t want to get fat,” Lisa complained before changing her tone and looking at Carly and saying, “look Carly, we’re great friends and all and I’m glad that you are happy with all of this eating and weight gain stuff but...it’s just not for me. I mean it’s great that you are nice enough to let us eat all this delicious food all the time but...I enjoy having an active lifestyle, working out at the gym, going on hikes, etc. I’m sorry but...I have to go, you understand right?”

Carly solemnly nodded, obviously disappointed but still said, “I understand Lisa, if you ever change your mind or just want to stop by for some food every now and then, we’ll always be available.”

Lisa nodded, the two of them hugged with Carly crying a little before Lisa left.

Carly sighed as she admitted, “I’m sorry I just couldn’t help myself.”

“It’s okay Carly, I really couldn’t help myself either,” Jack answered as he went and gave Carly a nice hug of his own, which she gratefully returned.

At least she would always have Jack.

Courtney however still seemed to be thinking as she admitted, “to be honest I’ve known what the two of you were up to for a while too, I just...couldn’t bring myself to care. All this delicious food is just waiting for me whenever I come over, it’s always so tempting.”

“I’m glad you like it and I’m always happy to cook for you as well as Carly,” Jack told her.

Courtney sighed and admitted, “the problem is my boyfriend hates even just this much weight that I’ve gained, he thinks I’ve gotten much too fat.”

“I think you look beautiful and the extra weight looks good on you,” Jack replied.

Courtney grinned and said, “thanks Jack, I know I’ve said this before but I sure wish I had a boyfriend or a husband like you.”

You totally can, Carly thought. In fact you can have Jack himself if you want him...and all of me if you want me as well.

However Courtney sighed and said, “unfortunately I’m stuck with my jerk of a boyfriend and while I’m grateful for all the food, I’m afraid like Lisa I’m going to have to stop coming over.”

NO!! Carly raged internally.

This was so not what she wanted.

She looked at Jack who seemed to guess just what she was thinking as he nodded in instant agreement.

“You know if you really don’t want to be with your boyfriend anymore, you don’t have to,” Carly replied.

“If I break up with him then where would I live?” Courtney asked, “that’s why I can’t break up with him because he owns the house.”

“You can stay with us of course,” Carly encouraged her, “we would love to have you.”

Courtney actually did look tempted for a moment but then shook her head and said, “I wouldn’t want to get in the way, you two have such a great relationship and-”

“I think I’d better explain some things to you,” Carly told her.

She had decided to just come out with it and tell her just what she was thinking and feeling, starting with what had happened with Tessa to help her understand that she welcomed sharing her husband with another woman.

“So you see,” Carly told her as she finished, again just coming right out with it, “I want to fatten you up Courtney, not any bigger than you want to or are comfortable with but definitely bigger and in return I’ll let you stay with us rent free, you can eat all you want also free of charge, we’ll also pay for clothing when you outgrow them, and best of all I’m willing to share Jack with you and let you have whatever relationship you want with him. I’ll admit I’m also going to be attracted to you and I may want to say or do things with you but again nothing that you will be uncomfortable with and don’t want.”

She had made her pitch and it was up to Courtney to decide.

Courtney did seem tempted but unsure of herself as it was a major commitment and life change as she said, “I’ll have to think about it.”

…………..

Jack

After Courtney had left, he was busy giving Carly her massage.

He was still amazed by just how big and sexy his wife had gotten.

So much delicious fat had made its way onto her now 275 pound body as he lifted up and squeezed her massive breasts, massaged her full, big belly; or reached down to touch her huge thighs.

As she rolled over to let him feel up her great big ass he couldn’t help but think of Tessa. He missed her too and wondered what had happened to her but he wasn’t giving up on her yet either.

He was also aware of what Carly was trying to do with her friend Courtney and while he would never start anything with another woman behind his wife’s back, who was and would always be the love of his life, it was far different if it was your wife the one encouraging it.

Since his wife was the one encouraging it however he allowed himself to think of what he truly thought of Courtney.

Personality wise he liked her and had always gotten along with her.

She was much too thin for his tastes but they could fix that quite easily if Courtney let them.

He did think it was interesting that Courtney was predisposed to gain in her lower half like Tessa had, probably one major reason why his wife liked at least her potential so much, she wanted another girl like Tessa.

One problem was he wasn’t sure Carly was bisexual but that didn’t seem to stop Carly as she could get off to and enjoy just watching him with another woman as he had with Tessa.

Really his wife just got more and more awesome and not just because of her weight gain, now she was actually trying and hoping to get him with other women. He didn’t really need to because he already had the woman of his dreams but he certainly would enjoy getting some other action besides his wife if Carly wanted it for him.

“Do you think Courtney will go for it?” Jack asked.

“It’s hard to say but I certainly hope so,” Carly replied, “it is a big ask, not a lot of women will get fat on purpose-”

“Like you?” Jack reminded her.

She grinned and said, “yes, like me. However even if she doesn’t go for it then I’ll just have to find someone else who will. The good thing is with these health pills I’m taking it’ll be easier because at least they won’t have to worry about their overall health which is usually what stops most potential feedees from gaining more.”

“True,” He agreed before adding, “well if we can’t find anyone else then I guess I’ll just have to fatten you up to the point that you alone would be the equivalent of two women.”

“Mmm,” Carly said, obviously pleased by that idea, “I suppose I’m already fat enough for two normal sized women.”

“I love having a fat wife,” He told her.

“I love being a fat wife,” Carly replied, “I feel so sexy and big. I mean just look at all of this!”

She ran a hand down her fat body and said, “I can’t wait to hit 300 pounds!”

“Me too,” Jack instantly agreed.

“I think it’s pretty obvious that I’m not stopping there either,” Carly added, “I want the World’s Largest Breasts, a massive belly nearly always full of delicious food, and and an ass even bigger than Tessa’s.”

He was getting so hard at hearing his wife’s goals, that all sounded amazing to him, better and bigger even than his dreams could even be.

“Yeah, who needs other women when I’ve got all of you,” Jack told her.

Carly smiled but it was with reservations as she said, “I know and I’m sure we’ll both be perfectly happy if it ends up remaining just the two of us but...I really want another woman around, one that we can both fatten up and enjoy.”

“Sounds good to me either way,” Jack told her.

Please Review!

2 hours ago, AllContrast said:

Please add more! You're killing it! This story is amazing!

Thanks! Glad you like it. I'll try not to go months between updates again and now finally with some actual time on my hands hopefully I can get it out much faster. I really want to finish it but also not rush towards an ending either.

Chapter 11

Carly

Carly continued to shove large quantities of food into her mouth.

Her huge belly was already feeling full but she was determined as she continued to eat.

Today was the day she could feel it, the day she hit 300 pounds!

She would also make sure she never weighed less than that ever again.

Being in the two hundreds was fun, but getting to be in the three hundreds was going to be even more fun!

Jack arrived in the nick of time with more food as she was just finishing off the last of what was on her plate.

He watched her eat with abandon, now used to such a display but still looking impressed.

“You must really want to hit 300 don’t you?” Jack asked.

“You know I do,” Carly replied.

“I bet you are already there,” Jack pointed out with a big grin on his face.

“I’m not taking any chances,” Carly told him, “I’m sick and tired of seeing two something on that scale. I want to be an over 300 pound BBW!”

She stopped talking to continue eating but Jack still said, “my incredibly sexy 300 pound BBW wife, I still can’t believe it.”

Carly didn’t reply as she was committed to eating more but she was still quite amused by his comment.

Jack then couldn’t resist rubbing her full, taxed belly which only turned her on and made her want...

No! She told herself. They could celebrate after she hit her goal.

The doorbell rang but Jack insisted, “I’ll get it, you keep eating my love.”

Carly again did not reply as she still had a big mouthful of food she was chewing on.

She was eating so quickly she wasn’t even able to really enjoy the taste of the food which was no doubt delicious but her desire to reach her goal was fueling her a lot more than her love of the taste of food itself.

Nothing would stop her from reaching her goal…

“Carly?” She heard her friend Courtney ask as she came up to her.

Carly however did stop at that, looking up at Courtney in amazement.

She hadn’t seen Courtney in over a month, not since the time she made her that offer of letting her come to stay with them rent free and letting her eat as much as she wanted in exchange for letting her and Jack fatten her up.

By now she had just given up on her best female friend ever accepting.

Yet Courtney was here now and it was with even more surprise as Courtney asked, “does your offer still stand?”

“YES!” Carly practically yelled, feeling like she might burst with excitement and food.

Courtney grinned, obviously happy that Carly was excited too as she admitted, “I’ve thought a lot about what you were offering. At first I wasn’t sure that’s what I really wanted, I mean it was a big thing to be offered.”

“I know,” Carly replied, “sorry to just hit you with all of it.”

She had regretted doing that especially with not having heard from Courtney until now.

“It’s okay,” Courtney answered, “well anyway I did think about it, but the problem is my boyfriend, or really I should say ex-boyfriend now tried putting me on a diet. I hated it, I hated having to exercise, I hated not being able to eat any good tasting food, all I could think about was all the delicious food here at your house. I thought of how much Jack admires your incredible fat body and then how my boyfriend would look at me with disgust at just the small amount of weight I’ve gained. I started looking at my body in a different light, enjoying how big my butt especially and other parts of me have gotten, thinking of the way that I myself liked it, not the way my now ex-boyfriend or the way society does, but the way that I personally do, or the way that you and Jack do.”

“That’s great Courtney,” Jack answered, encouraging her.

Courtney grinned, allowing herself to look at Jack with lust as she knew Carly didn’t mind and even encouraged looking at her husband in such a way.

“I want it,” Courtney announced, “I want it all, I want you Jack, I want what you and Carly have, I want to be able to eat as much as I want, I want to get big and fat and sexy for you, but also for Carly, and also for myself. As soon as I realized that I broke up with my boyfriend, packed up my things and came right here.”

Carly beamed with excitement as she told her, “then you can have all of that, what’s ours is now yours...and I think that already deserves a kiss don’t you Jack?”

Jack grinned and said, “yes I think it does.”

Courtney also grinned as she leaned in and shared her first kiss with Jack.

Just watching even that small display only turned Carly on. She had done it! She had successfully brought in another woman.

It didn’t matter if nothing directly happened between her and Courtney as it had with Tessa, just getting to watch Courtney, watch her eat and get fatter, watch her husband Jack with her, that would be plenty for her.

“I think we should institute an effort:reward system,” Carly suggested to Courtney, “if you eat well like a good little piggy then you will be rewarded like that little taste you just got which will train you and encourage you to want to keep eating and gaining.”

“Sounds good to me!” Courtney answered with a grin as she then gave Jack a wink, “can I start now?”

“You sure can!” Carly agreed as she turned to Jack, “do we still have enough food left over from all my binging?”

Jack only grinned as he told her, “you know we always have plenty of food around, I would never let you starve or go hungry.”

Starve or go hungry seemed highly unlikely, more like risk her not being totally full, but it was amusing to hear nonetheless.

“Well with 2 growing girls to feed you might want to increase your stockpile,” Carly suggested, which only served to make Jack grin even before Carly told him, “now go get this hungry new girl of yours something to eat.”

Jack grinned even wider and hurried into the kitchen to put something together before coming back to present a large, whopping plate of food to Courtney.

“You’ll have to let me know exactly what meals are your favorite so I can start making them for you from now on,” Jack told her.

“Thank you Jack,” Courtney told him gratefully, “I’m sure whatever you make will be delicious but I’ll let you know what I like most. I’m not sure just how much of this I’m going to be able to eat though.”

Jack laughed as he watched Courtney look dubiously at the large plate of food, “sorry I guess I’m just used to Carly sized portions, well just eat as much as you want or feel like you can eat.”

“I’ll try to finish it,” Courtney promised.

Both her and Jack watched her eat, both of them enjoying having her here and no doubt wondering just what the future would bring with her.

Carly couldn’t resist asking tentatively, “can I help feed you?”

Courtney nodded and said, “sure I don’t mind.”

Carly went and sat down next to her and got a big spoonful of food and brought it to Courtney’s lips before sticking it into her mouth.

Courtney took it and started chewing as Carly took out the spoon from her mouth and then got another spoonful of food ready.

She was definitely enjoying being the feeder and fattening up another woman for a change. She had gotten to do this with Tessa and she was glad that Courtney seemed to be okay with her doing it too.

Jack still did this occasionally for her as well, but mostly she just preferred to eat while he cooked for her and watched.

She continued to feed Courtney but as the pile of food got smaller, the more it seemed to be a struggle for Courtney.

“Do you need to stop?” Jack asked worriedly.

Courtney however shook her head and resumed eating as she managed to finish off the last few bites of food.

“Good girl!” Carly praised, earning a smile from Courtney.

“Thanks!” Courtney answered as she looked at Jack and then Carly, “so does that earn me another reward?”

“It sure does!” Carly confirmed as Jack happily went over and kissed Courtney, this time for longer.

After they broke apart, Courtney said, “if I get rewards like that every time I eat I’m so going to be eating a lot.”

Courtney patted her full tummy.

“Would you like your tummy massaged?” Carly offered, “Jack does that for me all the time, particularly when I’ve eaten a lot.”

Courtney looked at Jack and said, “I would love that if you want to Jack?”

“Of course,” Jack instantly agreed as he went over and placed a hand on Courtney’s full belly.

Courtney however obligingly pulled up her shirt so he could rub her naked belly.

Carly just watched the two of them, enjoying it immensely.

The two of them were going to be so happy together, Carly had already decided.

Courtney was certainly enjoying Jack’s attention but looked over at Carly and after a while offered, knowing she would like to, “would you like to feel my belly too?”

Carly was surprised but instantly nodded as she reached over and touched Courtney’s belly.

“It’s nowhere near as big as yours is but I’ll work on it,” Courtney promised.

Carly continued to massage Courtney’s belly for a while.

“I think it’s your turn now Carly,” Jack pointed out.

Carly happily stuck out her huge belly and presented it to Jack who began massaging it.

“I can help if you want?” Courtney surprisingly offered.

“Sure if you want, there is more than enough of Carly’s belly now for both of us,” Jack replied.

That was for sure, Carly thought with pleasure.

They put their hands on either side of her belly and Carly already felt like she was in heaven having not only her husband but also another woman’s hands on her belly.

It however only got better as Courtney looked further up at her immense boobs with wonder as she asked, “may I?”

“Of course you can!” Carly welcomed as Courtney attempted to lift up her incredibly heavy boobs.

Attempted to anyway.

“I don’t know how you even lift these things, they are so heavy!” Courtney said.

“Lots of heavy lifting and I'm also working on getting enough of a belly to rest them on and enough of an ass to counterbalance all the weight up front,” Carly told her.

“I want my boobs to get a lot bigger, I’m just not sure I want them to get THAT big!” Courtney admitted.

“Well with the cream I’ve been using you can probably choose to target the growth of whatever area of your body you want to grow the most,” Carly said.

Courtney seemed to think for a moment before saying, “well if I just let myself gain like normal then I would most likely continue to gain in my lower half, I’m not opposed to that but before I get truly fat I think I’d like to try and just get really curvy hourglass like figure like you did Carly. I remember how jealous I was when I first saw you had gained some weight and it had all made its way to the right places.”

“Sounds sexy,” Jack told her, causing Courtney to grin, pleased that Jack liked her decision.

“I’ve already committed to gaining a good amount of weight, I’m just not sure how much,” Courtney informed them.

“That’s what I used to say and look at me now!” Carly claimed as she moved her hand over her around 300 pound bulk, “I just can’t get enough of eating and gaining.”

“Maybe I’ll learn to enjoy just going all in like you or maybe not, I’m not sure,” Courtney told them, “this whole thing is new to me.”

“We would be happy to teach you,” Carly told her reassuringly, “and I think it will help if for every milestone you hit, you have something to look forward to.”

“Oh, like what?” Courtney asked curiously.

“Well when I let you start having sex with Jack for one,” Carly told her.

“Mmmm, that does sound like a great reward,” Courtney told them as she looked at Jack who smiled back at her, “I guess I better achieve something really impressive if I want to be able to do that huh?”

“For sure,” Carly confirmed, “I’m not going to let you go all the way with him that easily.”

“No, only when you deem me good enough and big enough for him,” Courtney agreed, recognizing that even though Carly was clearly willing to and welcomed sharing her husband, Carly was still the one who got to make those kinds of decisions and she shouldn’t try and do anything Carly didn’t approve of.

Carly certainly appreciated that.

While she wasn’t worried at all about another woman stealing Jack away from her, she was glad Courtney recognized her place.

“Speaking of milestones and rewards,” Jack pointed out, “I do believe someone has a milestone to confirm of her own.”

Carly grinned and said, “Me!”

“We can weigh you at the same time as Courtney’s initial weight gain,” Jack suggested.

That sounded like a good idea so Carly decided to let Courtney get on the scale first.

Before she did so however Courtney pointed out, “do you normally do this naked in order to get a proper weight without clothing?”

“Normally,” Carly admitted, “but you don’t have to-”

Courtney however was already stripping, soon revealing her naked body to them.

As was already known, she had a more bottom heavy body, but with just a very slight belly and small B-cup breasts.

Courtney looked at Jack as if wondering his opinion as she admitted, “I know I don’t have as big and sexy of a body like Carly but-”

“Don’t worry you’re beautiful,” Jack told her, earning a smile from her.

Again Carly didn’t mind Jack complimenting another woman, in fact she welcomed it and enjoyed making her best female friend Courtney happy.

Courtney then got on the scale.

“137 pounds,” Jack read.

Courtney looked down at the scale in amazement and some embarrassment as she admitted, “I  didn’t realize that I had gained that much.”

“You’re letting society’s influence get to you,” Carly warned, “don’t worry we’ll be training and teaching you to think that fat is sexy and beautiful. Besides, if it helps you look practically skin and bones in comparison to me.”

Courtney looked at and admired Carly’s body as she admitted, “it does help as I do think you are beautiful Carly. Maybe not enough to decide right now to try and catch up and reach your size but…”

“It’s okay,” Jack reassured Courtney, placing an arm around her as she sighed.

“So how much weight do I have to gain for us to be considered boyfriend and girlfriend?” Courtney asked.

“How about another 13 pounds,” Carly told her, “that would only put you at 150 pounds which is half of what I weigh right now.”

“150, got it, I can do that,” Courtney said, having already committed herself to such a modest and achievable goal.

Carly already knew from experience that it would be easier for Courtney to set smaller goals rather than go all in and instead incrementally go up in size with suitable rewards for each achievement. In Courtney’s case it might need to be in increments of 25 pounds rather than the 100 pound marks that Carly kept setting for herself, possibly even smaller depending on how Courtney took it.

Jack also got Courtney’s initial measurements, with Courtney not seeming to mind if he touched her a little, getting measurements of 34B, 36 around her belly, and 42 around the fullest part of her butt.

As expected Courtney was much more bottom heavy, while of course Carly herself was more top heavy.

Speaking of which…

It was now Carly’s turn as she started stripping.

“Let me help you,” Jack offered.

She could still do it herself but the bigger she got the harder it would get to be able to dress and undress herself and the more she would need to rely on Jack for help.

For now though the reason Jack was offering was because he just found it sexy to take her clothes off for her.

She was soon clad in only her underwear as Jack then pulled off her panties and then she was left with only her massive bra.

Now her breasts however were getting big enough that she really benefited from some help as the sudden lack of support from her breasts and the weight of them as they flopped down out of her bra could cause her to fall over if she wasn’t careful.

Her bra itself seemed to be a true feat of engineering, she had to get her bras custom made from a company as no ordinary bra size would fit her anymore.

She was constantly outgrowing them too, which were expensive to also constantly need to get new ones, but they could still easily afford them with their company doing very well and all the money she was making from cam modeling.

It occurred to her that maybe Courtney might like to try doing some of that but she would ask and approach that subject a little later.

At any rate Jack continued helping her out of her bra, unclipping all 6 of the heavy duty hooks before pulling her boobs out of the cups as she hefted them for him.

As soon as the bra came off her hands had to take the full brunt of the sheer incredible weight of her boobs.

Even though she proudly carried them around all day, she still sometimes forgot just how heavy they were.

She looked over at Courtney, who she was amused to see was simply in stunned awe of seeing not only Carly’s breasts, but all the rest of her naked body.

To her credit, Courtney was not at all disgusted or discouraged by looking at her, but nor was she looking at her with absolute lust like her husband was. Most of all she was looking at her with curiosity.

Courtney continued to look at her and asked tentatively, “do you...like being that big?”

Carly smiled and told her honestly and without hesitation, “I LOVE it!”

Courtney smiled and said, “then I guess that’s what matters then, I also hope to learn to love being big too. I kept thinking back to when I was still with my boyfriend and he kept complaining to me that I was already too big, but seeing you now...seeing all of you. It makes me feel small and thin, I mean if I had even a fraction of those curves of yours…”

“Mmm, they are amazing aren’t they?” Carly concluded as she turned around slowly for both Courtney and her husband to admire and look over.

After a moment however she looked at Jack, now too eager to find out if she made her weight gain goal to show off or talk further.

“Are you ready?” Jack asked.

“To be over 300 pounds?” Carly asked, “definitely.”

She got on the scale, hearing it creak a little as she did so.

“What does it say?” Carly asked excitedly.

She couldn’t hope to see whatever number it was, her massive boobs were in the way and even if she could see past them, then her belly would just be in the way instead.

“302 pounds!” Jack declared.

“Yes!” Carly yelled, thrilled that she had actually achieved her goal.

She was now over 300 pounds of sexy woman!

At this point she tried to jump up and down in excitement but of course she was now too heavy for that now and instead more just moved up and down causing her entire body surrounded by all of her delicious fat to jiggle up and down.

“Congratulations!” Courtney praised her.

“You did it!” Jack praised.

“We did it,” Carly corrected him as she started to tear up, “I couldn’t have done it without your help Jack, at least not as quickly. This big, beautiful, sexy body is both of ours.”

Carly then looked at Courtney as she decided to add, “it can also be yours if you want it.”

Courtney seemed to understand just what Carly was insinuating as she said, “I’m not sure that I feel the same way as you but...I can at least admire your body and be happy for you if you are happy. I also want to help take care of you like Jack has been taking care of you, especially since you two are helping take care of me, letting me live with you rent free, letting me eat whatever I want, it’s the least I can do.”

It wasn’t entirely what Carly would have wanted, but certainly more than she had dared hope for and so she nodded with excitement.

“Get my measurements now,” Carly urged.

Jack was more than happy to do so, first getting her now wide hips.

“54 inches,” Jack declared.

Woah, Carly thought. She had apparently put on quite a bit in that area recently. She had likely been predisposed to be somewhat more bottom heavy herself but with the breast cream much more of the weight had found its way up top.

If Courtney tried taking it too, she might get similar results, it remained to be seen.

What Carly did know was she now had a big fat ass, not as big as Tessa’s was, but it was certainly getting there and Tessa had awakened a love for her own huge butt.

She slapped it, enjoying the jiggles and waves that it made as she did.

Jack then measured her belly, which was somewhat smaller than her hips or especially her breasts, but still she was pleased to see had gained quite a bit itself recently.

With a belly like hers she was no longer an outrageous hourglass, she was just plain fat but she didn’t care, she was happy to be seen as fat.

“50 inches,” Jack declared, earning a big grin from Carly.

She had been hoping that her belly would hit the 50 inch mark at this weight. She had even had Jack start rubbing a bit of breast cream into it in the hopes that she would put on more there.

This had been done partly because she wanted a bigger belly, but also because she found she just plain needed a bigger belly simply because she now required a big enough belly to rest her beyond enormous breasts on.

Her breasts still stuck out past her belly and drooped over the top part of it, but it was certainly easier than if she had no belly at all.

Speaking of her boobs, Jack had already started measuring her still favorite part of her body, her breasts, having to have Courtney help him lift them up in order to get an accurate measurement.

Carly enjoyed the feel once again of another woman touching and lifting up her breasts as well as her husband measuring them.

Jack then measured underneath her breasts to then get a measurement there before doing the math in his head to get her bra size.

“Well?” Carly asked excitedly.

“You’re now up to a 40 R!” Jack told her.

“Really?” That’s awesome!” Carly declared as she lifted up her now 40 R-cup breasts.

As gigantic as they were however, they most certainly were not done growing.

“So what now?” Jack risked asking.

Carly smiled and said without hesitation, “I want to reach 400 pounds.”

Jack only smiled, expecting this answer and loving it, no doubt wondering just what another 100 pounds to his already fat, more like downright obese wife would do.

Carly looked over her currently over 300 pound body too, both admiring it for what it currently was and also turned on by the prospect of adding even more to it.

Courtney however looked a lot more surprised at Carly’s new goal as she commented, “that’s um...really big but if that’s what you want, then I’ll help you try and achieve it.”

“That’s what I want,” Carly confirmed, “I realize that at that weight I’m going to be able to do even less than I am right now but-”

“Don’t worry about that at all Carly,” Jack insisted, “even if I have to do absolutely everything for you I’m more than happy to do it, you’ve become my dream come true as it is, but I’m going to absolutely love watching you get bigger, the bigger the better in my opinion and whatever extra work or challenges I have to take on I’m more than happy to do them.”

“You aren’t going to be alone either,” Courtney added, “I’ll be here to help as well now.”

Carly grinned happily and nodded. Life was good and it was only going to get better from now on.

Please Review!

Guest 19gala94

Wow Carly become really greedy pig, give us more of this story!!! 🥰 can’t wait till next chapter 😊😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...