How do I make my wife/girlfriend/fucktoy fatter?

KFD

• KFD pinned this topic
Guest jhonnyborgen

I agree 100% it’s always better to just say what you like from the beginning, not saying it’s easy but if you find someone ok with it from the beginning you can have an awesome time. And if you decide to do it secretly there’s no real benefit for you or the girl.

it makes all the sense in the world. it is way easier and smarter to use those filters at the beginning. if you like fat girls do not pick up dates in a fitness center, better look out for restaurants, parties and such. chances are the chubby girls will be easier to fatten up than the marathon running one. i have made that mistake but i learned from it, fortunately 

When I started seeing my gf around a year ago she was one of those tall size zero supermodel/barely eat anything types.  I was thinking the preference would just get put on the back burner, because I liked her plenty based on more than appearance.

Once we got serious she totally let her guard down on her diet and has plumped up like 30+ pounds.  She said she got depressed and stopped eating after a bad relationship a few years ago, but now that's she content she is self-aware about the "happy weight" and gets pleasure out of indulging and being pampered.

Sometimes she gets down about changing sizes, new clothes, etc but it's really nice to experience a non-toxic relationship with one partner gaining.  Probably has something to do with me just letting it ride and almost never mentioning it. 

Should go w/o saying: I know there's a lot of WG smut out there based in manipulation, secret feeding, and schadenfreude -- but even if you need that to get off, it should remain strictly a fantasy. 

I tried to admit my fetish early on in my current relationship (been together for over 3 years now) and it backfired completely at the time. I’ve tried to smooth things over with saying things like “I only meant that I like curvy girls” and similar concepts, but to this day she’s pestering me sometimes with comments like I should be with a fat girl instead. But I don’t want to do that, she’s my dream girl and even though she has gained about 20lbs during our time together I would never tell her to do anything with her body. She’s very sensitive about that. 

Through this though I just can’t shake the feeling that the gain is my fault, because it’s totally true that I encourage us to eat dessert and snacks a few times a week and it IS true that I find the modest weight gain very attractive. Sometimes she says she wants to lose the weight and I support that, but more often than not she eats quite a lot of junk so I don’t know how to respond really. It’s her body and she totally does what she wants, it’s none of my damn business, but is it morally right for me to get turned if she unwillingly gains weight? 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree on the bad ethics of secretly making soneone gain (although of course, ultimately they're the ones putting the food in their mouths!) or maybe worse, pressuring them to gain. What I wonder about. is..why do so many FAs get involved with slim gals in the first place, and then hope they'll gain?? If you choose a partner who is overweight to begin with, this may not tic all your fetish boxes, but if she's prone to fat then first, she's already 'there' physically and second, she probably will gain naturally over time. Dating a thin girl and desperately hoping she gains is exactly like dating a fat girl and hoping she loses. All too often, it's self-defeating. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest laurenlush
On 9/29/2020 at 5:59 AM, KFD said:

YOU FIND A FATTER ONE!

It's not that difficult fellas. If you are going to predicate your relationship on her physique, you might to rethink something. 

This is speaking from been there, done that. If you found a great partner, but if she isn't fat enough, there's plenty of other fatter girls that can tick the wickets.

If you found someone who is into gaining, fucking a, good find. Fatten her up, and live happily ever after.

For you degenerates trying to secretly fatten her up? Fucking stop. That's some one sided masochistic shit. I am all for team who gives a damn about what others think and they don't need your validation, but if you guys want to know why mainstream Society considers us a bunch of mouth-breathing freaks, it's this right here. Do we even want to touch on emotional damage you could do to human being by forcing them to physically change for you. What happens when your relationship takes a dump and now this girl that fattened up for you is now physically something she doesn't want to be?

Years ago, I fell in love with a girl who was into makeup and jewelry and high fashion and style. She broke my heart, and then I spent my next relationship trying to take a hippie chick who wears printed Grateful Dead t-shirts and turn her into that high fashion girly girl. I was in a 3 year relationship that was 2 years and 6 months longer than it should have been trying to change someone. This is why I say if you want a fat girlfriend go get a fat girlfriend.

Thank you for attending my KFDtalk, now get the hell off my lawn.

I fucking love this. 

Inspirational and so true. 

Don't try changing someone, it never works out and they'll just revert to their true selves eventually! 

Great talk! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest You have a belly
On 10/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Joliat said:

I agree on the bad ethics of secretly making soneone gain (although of course, ultimately they're the ones putting the food in their mouths!) or maybe worse, pressuring them to gain. What I wonder about. is..why do so many FAs get involved with slim gals in the first place, and then hope they'll gain?? If you choose a partner who is overweight to begin with, this may not tic all your fetish boxes, but if she's prone to fat then first, she's already 'there' physically and second, she probably will gain naturally over time. Dating a thin girl and desperately hoping she gains is exactly like dating a fat girl and hoping she loses. All too often, it's self-defeating. 

I guess it's the "challenge" (for lack of a better word) of fattening up a slim girl.

Guest chubby encourager

My girlfriend was quite skinny when we met, only like 47kg and since we've been dating she's gone up to 56kg. I've always thought that honesty was the best way to go about explaining how I want her to gain but it was always difficult for me to bring up with her so the weight just came from us eating out heaps and generally being lazy as a couple. She's noticed how much she's gained now and will call herself fat while squeezing her belly and putting my hand there to rub it. Now that she acknowledges her gain and is open about it I've found it so much easier to tell her how much I love it. For example, she'll be ordering food and I'll always order more for her telling her that I want to fatten her up, then squeezing her belly.

I sometimes wonder if I'm forcing her to gain for me but she never says no to food and is still relatively active, plus she never complains about any of my belly rubbing or weight gain comments which I think is a sign that she doesn't mind it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, thick lover said:

My girlfriend was quite skinny when we met, only like 47kg and since we've been dating she's gone up to 56kg. I've always thought that honesty was the best way to go about explaining how I want her to gain but it was always difficult for me to bring up with her so the weight just came from us eating out heaps and generally being lazy as a couple. She's noticed how much she's gained now and will call herself fat while squeezing her belly and putting my hand there to rub it. Now that she acknowledges her gain and is open about it I've found it so much easier to tell her how much I love it. For example, she'll be ordering food and I'll always order more for her telling her that I want to fatten her up, then squeezing her belly.

I sometimes wonder if I'm forcing her to gain for me but she never says no to food and is still relatively active, plus she never complains about any of my belly rubbing or weight gain comments which I think is a sign that she doesn't mind it.

Right. Is it unhealthy if, after your partner gains weight, you say it's attractive? That said, I completely agree any "secret fattening" is grossly unethical.

Guest chubby encourager

I 100% agree, my girl has been attractive in my eyes from day one and she just gets more attractive every day. It just turns me on to see her putting weight on like she is now.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been with my girlfriend for  2 years now and she has 0 idea about my fetish ... I’ve never had the courage to tell her but I am slowly getting there, whether she notices the comments I make (I dunno) but I’m planting the seeds ... for example She’ll say she feels fat and I tell her I love her body or she’ll say she’s not hungry and I tell her to eat anyway or eat properly if she isn’t eating proper meals and eating snacks instead. I have no idea how to break it too her ffs I’m just a wimp 

Guest chubby encourager

She'll definitely notice the small things. So if you're extra affectionate towards her belly when she eats, or if you start to rub the chubbier parts of her body, she'll start to understand more that you like it and you aren't just saying these things. At the start, my girl barely let me touch her belly but now she will openly let me rub it and play with her fat and she enjoys it. We'll joke around about how I want her to be huge and I never deny anything.

If taking it slow is what it takes, then I suggest it can work. It has seemed to work for me. Just make sure to show her that the fat or chubby bits of her really turn you on and she'll pick it up, then, when she brings it up, you can talk to her about how you want her to be thicker or chubbier or whatever word you want. You just don't want to start making her fat without her agreeing.

1 hour ago, thick lover said:

She'll definitely notice the small things. So if you're extra affectionate towards her belly when she eats, or if you start to rub the chubbier parts of her body, she'll start to understand more that you like it and you aren't just saying these things. At the start, my girl barely let me touch her belly but now she will openly let me rub it and play with her fat and she enjoys it. We'll joke around about how I want her to be huge and I never deny anything.

If taking it slow is what it takes, then I suggest it can work. It has seemed to work for me. Just make sure to show her that the fat or chubby bits of her really turn you on and she'll pick it up, then, when she brings it up, you can talk to her about how you want her to be thicker or chubbier or whatever word you want. You just don't want to start making her fat without her agreeing.

Great advice. Thank you very much I’ll let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed. 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 9/29/2020 at 2:59 PM, KFD said:

YOU FIND A FATTER ONE!

It's not that difficult fellas. If you are going to predicate your relationship on her physique, you might to rethink something. 

This is speaking from been there, done that. If you found a great partner, but if she isn't fat enough, there's plenty of other fatter girls that can tick the wickets.

If you found someone who is into gaining, fucking a, good find. Fatten her up, and live happily ever after.

For you degenerates trying to secretly fatten her up? Fucking stop. That's some one sided masochistic shit. I am all for team who gives a damn about what others think and they don't need your validation, but if you guys want to know why mainstream Society considers us a bunch of mouth-breathing freaks, it's this right here. Do we even want to touch on emotional damage you could do to human being by forcing them to physically change for you. What happens when your relationship takes a dump and now this girl that fattened up for you is now physically something she doesn't want to be?

Years ago, I fell in love with a girl who was into makeup and jewelry and high fashion and style. She broke my heart, and then I spent my next relationship trying to take a hippie chick who wears printed Grateful Dead t-shirts and turn her into that high fashion girly girl. I was in a 3 year relationship that was 2 years and 6 months longer than it should have been trying to change someone. This is why I say if you want a fat girlfriend go get a fat girlfriend.

Thank you for attending my KFDtalk, now get the hell off my lawn.

Gosh, I was SO MAD reading the title and I was ready to fight with you.
Great post. Sometimes I read comments that make me think "wow, great, another toxic relationship", so.. yeah, thanks for this one.

• 10 months later...
  • Curvage Model

Like Luna, I also came here right to fight. 

But omg YES. a thousand times, yes. 

It really makes me so uncomfortable when I come across threads where someone is secretly fattening up their wife/partner.

Please don't do that to people.

Great post 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• 4 months later...
Guest la_femme_graisse

Thank you so much for this.😢 It is sentiments like this that make me feel comfortable in this community. If i wanted to constantly feel insecure about how I looked, I would completely abandon this community and just go back to obsessing about being skinny (aka, literally not what I am trying to do, like at all). To be honest, I have actually found this site very empowering and want it to continue being so. 

Two quotes from friends that helped me first accept myself and that I think all models, feedees, gainers whoever need to remind themselves:

1. "You have to let your body express itself the way you desire"

2. It is never a dream body if it is a nightmare to obtain

• 3 weeks later...

Good message but I feel like it's sort of akin to anti sexual harassment posts and messages in that the worst perpetrators aren't going to pay any heed to it, they already know it's unacceptable, and that's part of the allure in the first place. 

Although I think these messages are important to push those who may be sitting on the fence in the right direction. 

The question is, what should you do if you're dating someone who you find physically sexy and they express a desire to lose a lot of weight, and you feel like you need to be honest about the fact that you'll lose some attraction to them (since maybe they're of the belief that you'll find them sexier if they do) but you also want to support them in their decisions and want them to be as healthy as possible. 

• 3 months later...

There are four questions floating around here:

Is stealth feeding (pressuring, manipulating, tempting, or tricking someone into gaining without their permission) ever acceptable?

--No, absolutely not.

Is it right to ask a thin person permission to feed them to get them to gain?

--If they're of age, of course.

Even if one does get permission, why do that? Why not find someone who's already fat?

--That would certainly be better in some ways. However, some of us find helping a thin person more exciting than finding someone who's already fat. The change is more dramatic and the process itself can be great for both parties. Because there are thin people who want to gain. There are downsides and upsides to nearly anything you do. It's the right of individuals to weigh these and make decisions about what they do. If they and their partner agree on a gaining project they can do it.

If you do get permission, how do you help your feedee to gain?

Buy lots of snacks, more than they can eat, and keep them on hand at all times. Cook whatever they like. Take them out to eat. Order takeout. Do whatever encourages them to eat more. Give tummy rubs. Express appreciation for the eating and gaining they do. If there's anything they particularly like in bed, do it in appreciation for any weight they've gained. Help them with any downsides to gaining. Help them find clothes that fit, support them in the face of anyone else's fat-shaming, do their more strenuous chores that might be harder as they get bigger. Be sympathetic and realistic about any downsides to overeating and gaining: some feeders are so pro-feeding that they refuse to admit there could be any problems and the feedee feels gaslighted. Don't do that.  

• 3 months later...

As a pretty big guy who lost a decent amount of weight, being fat sucks. If your parter (especially if they have a passion for a sport or activity that requires them to be fit) is trying to be healthy, or healthier support them. Find another fatty because it's not that hard, or find somebody who wants to gain weight. If your an adult dating a chubby woman, i am sure that they have some understanding of you getting sexual pleasure from their size.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...