How do I make my wife/girlfriend/fucktoy fatter?

KFD

I agreed with this at first, but the more I think about it there is a grey area, and not sure where a line should be drawn. For example, is enabling weight gain crossing a line, when the partner is not wanting to gain weight? This case has to be true for many FA/non-feedee couples. Couple of questions to help clarify the contect of my argument:

1) How many women not into this kink actually WANT to get fatter? Probably close to zero. 

2) How many FAs do actually get excited and aroused, and find their partners more attractive when they do put on weight? I would hazard a guess it is a pretty high % of us. 

So I am madly in love with my wife. She has a terrific appetitive. She complains occasionally about being bigger than she wants/putting on weight, but then continues to eat larger amounts then she probably ought too if she was serious about losing weight! If I don't give her the bigger portions sizes she likes, she will just go and get herself seconds, or ask me to get her something in addition and then maybe also pudding. So I just save the hassle and give her big portions anyway, whilst knowing that doing so will be contributing to maintaining her weight or making her bigger. Is that being deceptive? I don't want to change partners just to have a bigger woman. I love her. I find her insanely attractive. She is fat enough for me. For sure. But am I going to prevent her from getting fatter? If I dont, then that is intentionally allowing her to be fatter for my own benefit. 

• 2 months later...

Most people that are fat, are fat on accident. If you aren't doing anything dishonest or manipulative and giving your partner what she wants/asks for then I dont see anything morally wrong with it. Some people have big appetites. Some people have fat bodies. And most people gain some weight in relationships with non-feedists.