Wife Weight Gain

Guest Phil Fisher

Guest Phil Fisher

Sooooo, if you remember my wife weighed in at 161lbs before Christmas. She told me tonight that she put on some more weight, and she now weighs 168lbs!

7lbs isn’t bad for a couple of weeks ;)

22 hours ago, Phil Fisher said:

Sooooo, if you remember my wife weighed in at 161lbs before Christmas. She told me tonight that she put on some more weight, and she now weighs 168lbs!

Excellent news, you should be happy :)

Show her that you love it so she feels sexy and attractive, and keep the place stocked  with her fave treats

On 1/2/2021 at 1:33 AM, Phil Fisher said:

Not bad at all... what was your response to her??  Seems clear to me your wife doesn’t mind her weight gain and must know you’re into it too.  My wife recently weighed in at 206 lbs and is also 5’7”-5’8”.  Just be honest with her and you may be pleasantly surprised with her response and openness, :)   Cheers, good luck and thanks for sharing!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Phil Fisher

Hey everyone, sorry that my thread has gone silent. Been a crazy number of months!

You will all be happy to know that my wife is still gaining! When we got married almost 2 years ago, she weighed 134lbs. Around Christmas of this past year, she was up to 161lbs. She weighed herself last week and was astonished to see that she broke into the 170’s! She’s now 175lbs!

The weight has mainly been going to her hips, but her thighs have really started to grow now. She’s even getting some fat going to her belly now!

She is snacking more often now and constantly asks for food. I feel like she’ll really start to pack on the pounds now!

I’ll post some photos!

Good to see, that you're still on here. 

Also an interesting development. 41 lbs in a bit less than two years is what I would consider more than average and it must be quite noticable. Has your wife said anything about it, has she evaluated it? She does seem to weigh herself a bit too often to not notice.

Does she get comments from relatives or friends?

Your wife is so GORGEOUS.!! 🥰😳 I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a proportioned gain! I would say that’s mostly due to the slow and steady approach, and  the fact that she is so tall. If she continues to gain this way, she could easily easily reach 200 lbs and look like a goddess!

From what you say, she is also pleased with her figure. Does she still want to continue gaining, or is it more about enjoying her food 🍱? Either way, best wishes to you both !! 🤩

Guest Phil Fisher
21 hours ago, petrk82 said:

Good to see, that you're still on here. 

Also an interesting development. 41 lbs in a bit less than two years is what I would consider more than average and it must be quite noticable. Has your wife said anything about it, has she evaluated it? She does seem to weigh herself a bit too often to not notice.

Does she get comments from relatives or friends?

Yes, it is definitely becoming pretty noticeable. My wife has actually been saying openly with a lot of people we come in contact with that she’s been gaining weight since being married. She doesn’t really seem ashamed of it haha.

With her clothes not fitting anymore, she has been saying, “I’ve gotta get clothes that fit my body - not a body to fit my clothes.”

Her mom has noticed her weight gain for sure.

Guest Phil Fisher
15 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Your wife is so GORGEOUS.!! 🥰😳 I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a proportioned gain! I would say that’s mostly due to the slow and steady approach, and  the fact that she is so tall. If she continues to gain this way, she could easily easily reach 200 lbs and look like a goddess!

From what you say, she is also pleased with her figure. Does she still want to continue gaining, or is it more about enjoying her food 🍱? Either way, best wishes to you both !! 🤩

I don’t think she’s intentionally trying to gain, but she absolutely LOVES food haha! She’s constantly snacking - constantly eating. She may not be trying to gain, but it’s happening anyway!

• 2 months later...
Guest Phil Fisher

Here’s a quick photo update! You can definitely see the chub adding on now. She seems to have really embraced the weight gain.

8389F10B-53FC-4172-8F03-9C7919A78B42.png

Wow - very noticeable gain ! She’s looking quite soft everywhere now, it must be exciting for you to watch! 😳 Those thighs ...
    I’m assuming she is enjoying the changes too, especially your reactions to her gains!🥰  

Best wishes to you both 💕 !!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Phil Fisher

Hey everyone!

I don't have photos to post for an update yet (I'll get some more as soon as I can!), but I've got an amazing update!

Yesterday, my wife and I were talking and she was mentioning the weight that she has gained. I took a risk while I was grabbing her little tummy, and said, "Wow babe. Honestly, I'd love a bigger belly on you!" To which she smiled and replied, "Well, that can definitely be arranged. Absolutely anything for my babe!"

She seems to be enjoying the weight gain, as am I!

Let me know if you have any comments or questions! I'll try to be much more active on here.

Guest Phil Fisher
9 hours ago, keke255 said:

That's great to hear!

Has anyone else noticed/commented on her gain (family, friends, etc.)?

Best of luck! 

Thanks! Her friends haven’t seemed to notice too much other than saying that she “hasn’t gained too much” when she tells people she’s put on 40lbs

Her mom and her both comment about their weight gain as they’ve both been putting some on haha.