growingpear

Girlfriend fattening up. How much more should she gain?

1,021 posts / 937282 viewsLast Reply

1 hour ago, growingpear said:

Just curious, do models get paid pretty good here if they put out good content? 

Depends on the model, and how hard they want to work at it. Like any media, the audience can be fickle and sometimes intrusive, but if they work at it, and have a thick skin, yeah they can do very well financially (imho)!

On 3/15/2021 at 7:43 PM, growingpear said:

As you can tell she still sucks in her belly around her friends, but look at the last pic of when it’s relaxed at home. She is getting so big and sexy 

A0D257BE-95D4-41D2-A9E3-160D88E43EB9.png

F3307248-1A7D-4824-A2D6-11D8589C8BCB.jpeg

Your girl's getting seriously porky man, great job. These pics in particular really blow me away. She's a LOT wider than I was expecting, and the way her thighs stick together shows me she's probably got quite a waddle now. 

Shes looking huge there especially in those sweatpants. Really show off her growing fatter figure. Hope you're plying her with lots of care and attention as well as treats. Bet she spends a lot of time sitting in that spot now eating. No wonder shes getting so big and chunky recently with everything you're feeding her. Wont be long before she tips the scale over 200! :P  

Guest Jsprat

The transformation from the girl doing a workout to this girl on the coach is so sexy I’m beside myself. A-mazing!! 

do you remember the day when she noticed her abs were gone and she was starting to get a gut? what'd she say and did you get any pics from around that time by any chance?

2 hours ago, j414 said:

do you remember the day when she noticed her abs were gone and she was starting to get a gut? what'd she say and did you get any pics from around that time by any chance?

She kind of didn’t make it a big deal because in the past she would always lose weight pretty fast as she would constantly go back and forth in the 115-125 range. I don’t think she imagined almost weighing 200 pounds a few years later. I don’t have a specific pic but I do remember this day where she tried doing sit ups 

E3F65E76-E8CB-40AF-86BC-A51413B5A86C.gif

509FCE98-122A-4204-BF87-761620962EAB.gif

Looks like such a struggle then imagine how hard it must be fore her now. Think she would be stuck on the floor and need help getting up! :P