I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

Guest TASTYDUMPLING
On 1/8/2022 at 5:11 AM, PietyFatty said:

My father started to lovingly call me "A bubble" and also said that's it OK that I got chubby because "boys love meat on their girls". My mother always teases me though, but still keeps feeding me till I'm overstuffed and can't get out of the table on my own

wow, Do you think your mum is secretly fattening you up? xD

• Curvage Model
On 1/9/2022 at 3:06 PM, vskmavs said:

You have a perfect shape! You've gained a lot of weight and you're perfect!  I'm happy for you and your boyfriend and your progress.  
After the weight gain, are you feeling heavier or lazy?
Thanks for sharing your progress :))

I'm feeling both lazy and heavier. It is such a struggle for me to use stairs, literally one floor and I'm already exhausted like I ran a marathon. Also my clothes are getting to snug now and I barely fit into anything, it takes several minutes to fasten my winter coat over the belly 😅

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, TASTYDUMPLING said:

wow, Do you think your mum is secretly fattening you up? xD

Secretly? I think it's no secret now lol. She basically makes me portions the size of my father's and he is not a small man either. By the way we are the same height with her and I already weigh more than her + her clothes don't fit me

Oh wow youve grown so much. Your looking incredibly round. Thanku for sharing your progress with us.

Do you have any new videos planned. Would love to be able to support your gain.

What about doing a tight clothes try on vid to show all the things youve out grown. Or another exercise vid to show off how much you struggle.

Ps that picture of your belly hanging down between your thighs was amazing

A fantasy daydream I just had......go over to your Moms more often and allowing her to stuff you 24/7,  come out to your Mom, who seems like she already knows,  that you are not watching your weight and  freely gaining and then recruit your Mom to gain along with you...a very hot real life scenario could play out....and we will need pics LOL 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Tell us more about your mum fattening you up!

6 hours ago, Chubbyboi said:

Ooh , is your mom making sure you’re getting enough to eat?

4 hours ago, cdy309 said:

A fantasy daydream I just had......go over to your Moms more often and allowing her to stuff you 24/7,  come out to your Mom, who seems like she already knows,  that you are not watching your weight and  freely gaining and then recruit your Mom to gain along with you...a very hot real life scenario could play out....and we will need pics LOL 

You guys surely love my mom haha. I'm not sure she is a real feeder but she really acts like it. She says that it's OK for a girl to have some meat on her and sometimes even brings me seconds when I'm already overstuffed from her meals. Once or twice she even patted my belly, but as I said I don't think she is a feeder, just really loves me 🥰

On 2/1/2022 at 9:23 PM, PietyFatty said:

I`ve filmed a new clip where I tried to put on clothes that I used to wear at school. Needless to say, I look like an overfed cow now, there is nothing left of the skinny girl that I used to be! I`ll try to upload the clip tomorrow 🥰

NkiQSGreiso.jpg

Wearing those shorts you are looking extra squishy and super sexy. Please more like this. Your mum did a great job so far.

• 2 weeks later...