I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

On 10/14/2021 at 8:16 AM, PietyFatty said:

OK actually... Looks like I'm not the fattest one in the dorm lol. When me and my roommate started to change clothes to go to college we were both in our bras and panties at some point and I've noticed that she has a little ** belly forming. It was just slightly hanging above the panties. I was so surprised that she noticed me staring and she tried to laugh it off "Haha it's hard to control yourself when someone in your room is eating 24/7" and pointed at my belly. I became so shy and horny in an instant and didn't even know what to say, so I just asked about her weight. She said she weighs 156 lbs and that's just a few more than me!!! I was so jealous. She is a fair bit taller but I can't allow anyone in the dorm to be fatter than me! Nonetheless we started to talk about our weight a little and I even offered her to touch my belly (we are quite close to each other). She wasn't gentle at all lol and gave it a few slaps but at least I was able to rub her stomach a bit too. It was not big, but very smooth and soft. So right now I'm in some sort of a one-sided competition with her to not allow her to weigh more than me. So my short-term goal is 180 lbs :)

That's how I looked in my first days in the dorm and how I look now 

IMG_20201117_231115.jpg.a273c3207460a859b2e28f6dcb7311b1.jpg

wlMkJ_EgStA.jpg

That was such a turn on to read. When you engage in this little healthy competition we all are going to win!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...