I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

• Curvage Model

So we have this culture thing in Russia that you have to give up seats in public transport for pregnant women. Today it happened TWICE with me! One of them even pointed at my belly to show that I have to sit down. Of course I didn't refuse, this was so arousing I couldn't even breathe

wOmilixWndQ.jpg

N_2oqdYFkCw.jpg

If the pictures of you completely burying your thumb in your bellybutton weren’t proof enough, having people be convinced that you are pregnant should drive home the point that you aren’t just a little chubby anymore. You have a big, fat, round, GUT! If only the people on the subway knew that there was no baby, just a thick layer of blubber. Well done! 🐷

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

If the pictures of you completely burying your thumb in your bellybutton weren’t proof enough, having people be convinced that you are pregnant should drive home the point that you aren’t just a little chubby anymore. You have a big, fat, round, GUT! If only the people on the subway knew that there was no baby, just a thick layer of blubber. Well done! 🐷

More! :(

25 minutes ago, PietyFatty said:

More! :(

I love the pics you posted last week where you were sitting. You can see your double chin and it looks like you’re already starting to get a double belly (crease between upper and lower belly). I bet it jiggles so much when you run… except you don’t look like you run much at all anymore. Just a perfectly soft, doughy woman, who is only getting bigger 

6 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

If you guys write several comments teasing me for how fat I've become I'll post several more photos of my fat gut 😘 You only have a few hours!

Wow you've really given in and become a greedy little glutton... well not little with that big fat belly you've grown!

• Curvage Model
Just now, Cody2421 said:

I would love to feed you, big girl, you have gotten so f*cking fat and hot lately 😍😍

I ate so much this week I'm probably already 150 lbs

Today I ate half a skillet of pasta, then went to a restaurant where I ordered a large (a very large) bowl of noodles, then an hour later went to Mcdonalds, bought some fries, cola and a donut. After that I went to buy some candies for me and I'm eating them right now :)

9 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

I ate so much this week I'm probably already 150 lbs

Today I ate half a skillet of pasta, then went to a restaurant where I ordered a large (a very large) bowl of noodles, then an hour later went to Mcdonalds, bought some fries, cola and a donut. After that I went to buy some candies for me and I'm eating them right now :)

Wow, is there a time when you're NOT eating at this point? Your gluttony is really starting to take hold -- I think you could definitely be in the 150 mark, and only getting rounder and plumper...

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Wow, is there a time when you're NOT eating at this point? Your gluttony is really starting to take hold -- I think you could definitely be in the 150 mark, and only getting rounder and plumper...

Actually not? I think I have a need to constantly snack at this point. Thats probably the reason  why I started to gain so quickly. I have grown out of ALL of my belts already, my belly is just a ball of lard at this point 😋

On 9/19/2021 at 4:02 AM, PietyFatty said:

Actually not? I think I have a need to constantly snack at this point. Thats probably the reason  why I started to gain so quickly. I have grown out of ALL of my belts already, my belly is just a ball of lard at this point 😋

You say you're a ball of lard now -- but keep this up, and I bet by this time next year, you'll look at these photosets and think "When was I ever that thin?"