I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

Guest Growingbellylover
On 8/14/2021 at 1:44 PM, PietyFatty said:

I swear I love how fat I look from this side in the mirrors :)

20210813_173954.jpg

20210813_174000.jpg

20210813_174027.jpg

20210813_174112.jpg

Definitely getting noticeable! 

10 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

My BF's mom bought me a T-shirt and it's like 2 sizes too small lol she can't believe how fat I am

20210820_230228.jpg

When she is shocked and says something about your quick and large weight gain:

I Think You Should Leave Ford GIF by The Lonely Island

And of course there's food stains already, just can't help it at this point, huh? :P 

On 8/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, PietyFatty said:

My BF's mom bought me a T-shirt and it's like 2 sizes too small lol she can't believe how fat I am

20210820_230228.jpg

20210820_230238.jpg

Seems like a good goal to further grow out of. Then you can wear it the next time she comes for a visit and you can show her how much of a fatty you are. I wonder what her reaction will be, when she sees your belly bulging out of it. 😏

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
19 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

This thing kind of makes it easier and harder to fap at the same time... Please tease me...

EdlTyV4U_OU.jpg

That view is amazing. 

You’re going to have to give that big gut a reach around if you keep this up, greedy girl. 

23 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

This thing kind of makes it easier and harder to fap at the same time... Please tease me...

EdlTyV4U_OU.jpg

It feels so different now, doesn't it? Having your gut jiggle and wobble with every move of your hand, feeling that soft weight tap on your hand with each movement... enjoy it while you can, while you can still reach...! 

Dam piggy, look at that fat gut just laying in your lap. It looks like you’ve been eating well. Getting softer, flabbier, soon you will be obese. Make sure to shove a few donuts in your mouth after you fap, as a matter of fact make it a dozen donuts while you lay back and watch your fat gut expand.