I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

• Curvage Model

Being skinny was my life style. Society told me that you have to be skinny to be healthy, to find a boyfriend, to have a big self-esteem. So I was constantly sitting on diets, sometimes eating only a sandwich a day. But then  my BF said... That I don't need any of that. That I can eat everything I want. That I can be beautiful at any size. All the stress from my life had disappeared. I feel like I became a new person, not needing to do something society says. Now I'm getting fatter – and I became happier, because I leave the remnants of old life behind.

AirBrush_20201001211306.jpg

AirBrush_20201001211329.jpg

Guest Frenchcookie
7 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

When I was only beginning to gain! Do you think my face is pretty behind this camera?

AirBrush_20201001165324.jpg

I don't "think" your face is beautiful, I "know" your face is beautiful. From all you've written and posted on this topic, I can tell you've grown into more ways than one, you're reaching self love and that kind of love will always make you more beautiful, and have that special glow.

Hapiness is beautiful, fun is beautiful. So just enjoy the life, put a smile on these lips and a cake on this mouth. Have fun, be without regrets, be beautiful, be you

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Frenchcookie said:

I don't "think" your face is beautiful, I "know" your face is beautiful. From all you've written and posted on this topic, I can tell you've grown into more ways than one, you're reaching self love and that kind of love will always make you more beautiful, and have that special glow.

Hapiness is beautiful, fun is beautiful. So just enjoy the life, put a smile on these lips and a cake on this mouth. Have fun, be without regrets, be beautiful, be you

Thank you! 😊😊

Guest Frenchcookie

What a beautiful little chubster you've become! your love for food must be genuine to have changed your body so drastically so quickly!

Guest jake69
17 hours ago, PietyFatty said:

What weight do you think would suit me the best?

It’s hard to say because you already look amazing! Maybe 250? I’d love to see what your belly would look like at that weight.