I've turned my girlfriend into a feedee. Show her some love!

Don't fret and worry.......just go over to your Mom's house and she will fix up some heaping plates for you....I still think you should get your Mother to stuff her self and gain with you. Thank you for sharing and keep safe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest ThickThighsMatter
On 5/9/2022 at 5:34 PM, PietyFatty said:

Long time no see guys! I know I've been silent for the past days but I think it's OK to make a small update now. I've gained 10 more pounds and look positively fatter than ever.  It's hard to eat good in current economy 😓 but I'll do my best to be a good feedee!

Here is a comparison from 50 lbs ago

ofRgb7ZYLTU.jpg

9g5f4QE8p5IPvwLYud8whzbiXSdQHL4N1j1-Lgm_cpshcoj6wLPpIs2ynJ0d-GzkEYZSYTBc6SOhxp3e2lzk450G.jpg

Wow! That comparison 😍

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

This is the return you have been waiting for! My clips are finally back at the store and I can actually upload new content! To celebrate this occasion I've decided to run a sale for my older clips, for some of them the price dropped up to 20%! But my weight, unlike the prices, never decreased. Many feedees come back after a hiatus being smaller and slimmer, but this was not the case for me. I've gained a great amount of weight, so great in fact that I'll soon outgrow my boyfriend! I think my new clip should be about my weight-in and measurements. Would you like to know how much exactly did I gain?

Anyways, here are some of my fresh pictures where you can actually see the results of my endless stuffings! I hope you like them! I missed all of you so much 🥰

AirBrush_20220630001341.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001440.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001514.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001610.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001706.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001727.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001842.jpg

AirBrush_20220630001928.jpg

55 minutes ago, PietyFatty said:

This is the return you have been waiting for! My clips are finally back at the store and I can actually upload new content! To celebrate this occasion I've decided to run a sale for my older clips, for some of them the price dropped up to 20%! But my weight, unlike the prices, never decreased. Many feedees come back after a hiatus being smaller and slimmer, but this was not the case for me. I've gained a great amount of weight, so great in fact that I'll soon outgrow my boyfriend! I think my new clip should be about my weight-in and measurements. Would you like to know how much exactly did I gain?

Anyways, here are some of my fresh pictures where you can actually see the results of my endless stuffings! I hope you like them! I missed all of you so much 

Best news in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Missed you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes, want to know everything about your gain!!!!!!!! Looking really cute and s+e+x+y+🤸🏻‍♂️😳🎵😻

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...