Nesrin ♡ 25 brand new chubby girl here to share all her curves👅

• Curvage Model

Hello,  everyone!

My name is Nesrin, and I am brand new to this site! I have other social media but I've never heard of this site until recently thanks to someone I met on R3dd!t(thank you!). Hearing about this community made me so excited. I cant wait to meet everyone and share my growing belly with everyone! I used to be mega chonky but lost a lot of weight 2 years ago. I recently have been gaining back and have gained 20 pounds!! 👅👅💜💜 I cant wait to see where this site will take me. 

Here are a couple facts about me!

♡I just turned 25

♡I love anime/cosplay

♡I love the feeling of being uncomfortably full

♡my favorite colors are blue and purple

♡I love cats

Ask me anything to get to know more!

IMG_20200921_232619_194.jpg

IMG_20200920_084407_807.jpg

IMG_20200912_141938_723.jpg

IMG_20200831_222143_049.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 8:32 PM, Nesrin said:

Hello,  everyone!

My name is Nesrin, and I am brand new to this site! I have other social media but I've never heard of this site until recently thanks to someone I met on R3dd!t(thank you!). Hearing about this community made me so excited. I cant wait to meet everyone and share my growing belly with everyone! I used to be mega chonky but lost a lot of weight 2 years ago. I recently have been gaining back and have gained 20 pounds!! 👅👅💜💜 I cant wait to see where this site will take me. 

Here are a couple facts about me!

♡I just turned 25

♡I love anime/cosplay

♡I love the feeling of being uncomfortably full

You should receive a very warm welcome! 

I'm totally stoked that you want to share your re-gain with us (don't worry if you overshoot your old weight- we definitely won't mind!)

And it's totally hot, like fire, that you love being uncomfortably full!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for joining us, and I'm looking forward to seeing more :D