Wanting More

Belly worshipper

For me, wanting to date bigger girls or wanting fattening one up always has me wanting more. Like on the plus side, a dynamic could involve food and fat fondling. The slight downside is wondering when is enough. As I get older I would find myself saying "250lbs is my limit" then it would be 300, 400, and higher. Like I could make a woman so fat she wouldn't be able to walk anymore cause to me that's kinda hot but at the same time, I don't want to be never satisfied. Even looking up pictures or videos of bigger women, I'm always wanting to find more and more. What would I even need do to fill my satisfaction? 

Yea...I think videos and pictures is one thing but if you were with a women in the extremely high numbers you would see them in a different light.  La prong with the weight and not being able to do not much of anything.....this is my thought because I like you keep wanting more and more weight on women as I have become older.

i think most of us go through the same thing... personally at the beginning of time i had no scale but my own weight on how to compare, so a lady weighing at 100kg would be like awesome, specially being shorter than me. now boberry has messed up all that... but i am aware that there are physical limits and that health problems are very likely to arise at some point so it is always a complicated balancing act because on top of that we must remember that it is not our damn body lol