How to link other posts and clips into post?

Guest Clover._xo

Guest Clover._xo

I'm sorry I'm still quite new here so I don't fully understand everything yet. I see lots of other curvage models posting advertising a new clip of theirs within the post and I would love to do that but don't understand how it's done. I tried using the link feature but that just gives a clickable link and not the whole visible post. Thanks for the help 💖

Guest Clover._xo

Huh I just tried that and it's only come up with the link like I was saying. I'm using this site on mobile so maybe it doesn't work on mobile? Unless I'm doing it wrong but I wouldn't think so

6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

@Clover._xo Just copy the link from the address bar and paste it to the post, then press enter. :) 

5 minutes ago, Clover._xo said:

Huh I just tried that and it's only come up with the link like I was saying. I'm using this site on mobile so maybe it doesn't work on mobile? Unless I'm doing it wrong but I wouldn't think so

Did you press enter after pasting the link? It works the same on mobile. Otherwise you might be encountering some sort of glitch :( 

Guest Clover._xo

Okay thank you guys I've got it working now apparently since I had this website pinned to my home screen whenever I try it through that it doesn't work but if I go into regular chrome it will. Thanks for the help x