Hard to actually find a relationship

Guest Imswagg00

Guest Imswagg00

It may just be me, but obviously this is a male dominated fetish that most times enjoys women who naturally gained, but not on purpose. So therefore it is extremely hard to actually find women interested that aren’t just trying to get your money. 

Am I looking in the wrong places, is this strictly refined to a life just for pleasure or can I actually find a woman Interested In this fetish/kink? And not even someone who wants to gain but just purely is interested as well. 

Women who tend to gain - relatively numerous

Women who tend to gain and are cool with it to the point of, let's say, what's classified as morbid obesity - still numerous enough

Women who tend to gain and are cool with it as long as their health is more or less fine - rare

Women who like gaining - unicorns

Women who like gaining and are into feederism - unicorns carrying a Yeti

Guest jhonnyborgen

Well yeah it’s very hard to find girls who also enjoy or wants to do this kind of lifestyle but it’s not impossible, i would recommend just try to find a girl not looking necessarily the body, getting to know the girl and build a strong friendship, when the time comes says what you like in terms of weight. I know it may sound crazy but even if she don’t accept or like it at first, there’s a change that she might agree and enjoy later or better, that she enjoys it from the first moment you say it.

Obviously try to meet girls open minded

Guest jhonnyborgen
On 9/25/2020 at 10:09 AM, scissortooth said:

Women who tend to gain - relatively numerous

Women who tend to gain and are cool with it to the point of, let's say, what's classified as morbid obesity - still numerous enough

Women who tend to gain and are cool with it as long as their health is more or less fine - rare

Women who like gaining - unicorns

I loved this comment, luckily I got the unicorn carrying a Yeti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Well I think it depends on how extreme you want the weight gain to be. I think if you told most girls "baby if you get fat youll still be sexy/ be even more sexy" and then show them what you like, i think theyd be into it XD What girl doesnt want to hear that she can get fat and her man will still love her. With weight gain youre dealing with a lot of societal pressure on women to be thin, so she may not necessarily see the beauty in being curvy, so let her know, but in a way that she doesnt feel pressured XD if that makes senseee

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr Froggy
On 9/25/2020 at 6:09 PM, scissortooth said:

If your antenni (feedAR? Lol) are sharp enough, you can sometimes spot them.  

You aren't going to find many among the "normies" or "chubby normies" (girl next doors) -   they're more likely to be among the ranks of girls who have a bit of an inferiority complex about their size and/or weight already.  

I.e "lifetime skinny girl who's never known curves" and the "always awkwardly big (all proportions, not necessarily just fat) so that it puts guys off" types are by FAR the most likely to get "into" gaining and or feederism in my experience.   Many of the former want someone to prove to them they actually CAN gain (and then they'll become hooked)... and many of the latter are dying for a man who'll worship and indulge their larger frame rather than be put off by it. 

TLDR -  its more common than people on here think-  you can hugely increase your chances by targeting specific types of girls.