Stephroxxx

15 hours ago, stephROXXX said:

Happy wednesday!!! 

8F46D975-6D97-4AF5-BF0A-C1BB97D6BFA8.gif

Holy hell! You're back! Can't believe I missed this return - Gorgeous as ever at any size

And dammit I'm gonna have to start logging into curvage more regularly again to check in on this thread

(keep your cool dude, don't say anything embarrassing in front of your long time curvage crush... keep quiet)

On 2/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, thesloth said:

Holy hell! You're back! Can't believe I missed this return - Gorgeous as ever at any size

And dammit I'm gonna have to start logging into curvage more regularly again to check in on this thread

(keep your cool dude, don't say anything embarrassing in front of your long time curvage crush... keep quiet)

Lol!! I am back!! I know it’s been far too long, whoops, my bad!! Lol

you’re so cute haha, I’m sure you can’t embarrass yourself dear! 

22 hours ago, stephROXXX said:

Lol!! I am back!! I know it’s been far too long, whoops, my bad!! Lol

you can also follow my Snapchat too stephroxxx20 ;) 

you’re so cute haha, I’m sure you can’t embarrass yourself dear! 

Haha well you did come back with quite a bang to be fair - You look like you're curvier than ever - Is Lindsee really that bad an influence?!?!

I don't have snapchat but might have to get it now! Are you gonna do content on here?

And I'm confident I can always find ways to embarrass myself - But will make every effort to be totally chill 😎

No Chill GIFs | Tenor

On 2/26/2021 at 7:36 AM, thesloth said:

Haha well you did come back with quite a bang to be fair - You look like you're curvier than ever - Is Lindsee really that bad an influence?!?!

I don't have snapchat but might have to get it now! Are you gonna do content on here?

And I'm confident I can always find ways to embarrass myself - But will make every effort to be totally chill 😎

No Chill GIFs | Tenor

Omg you crack me up lolol 

i am working out the details to do content on here at the moment, but Snapchat is my absolutely welcomed alternative for regular updates and fun stuff!! ;) 

17 hours ago, stephROXXX said:

Omg you crack me up lolol 

i am working out the details to do content on here at the moment, but Snapchat is my absolutely welcomed alternative for regular updates and fun stuff!! ;) 

Haha the great thing about being British is we're born with an inbuilt ability to make a complete fool of yourself in a mostly charming / funny way

Or maybe I'm just kidding myself about that and mostly just look stupid🤔

tenor.gif

Guest BrewGuy
7 hours ago, stephROXXX said:

When the hips and thighs are so thick you can’t even tell I’m wearing shorts 😂

And cool tats to go with ‘em, awesome 🔥 

• 3 weeks later...