Trying to make my long distance girlfriend gain?

kirastrik

i don't really know how to start this but i'm currently in a long distance relationship and i really want to make my girlfriend really chubby before she comes to see me, when we're in person it will be much easier but i'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make her chubbier when we're so far away! i'm going back to work so i can buy her food more often and i'm warming her up to the idea of eating bigger portions & snacking more. she's really insecure, not about her body but insecure in general. she's around 5'8 and maybe 125-130? i want to try to get her to around 150-60 before we meet next year, can anyone help?

23 hours ago, Pancakes said:

Is she open to this? If so, just keep sending her snacks. She will eat them in time. Pick the most fattening thing you can find (usually chocolate candies) and let her do the rest. People who snack typically just tend to eat what's available, so make it available.

She hasn't expressly agreed to it but she does want to gain some weight anyway. Thank you I'll get her some Reese's or something. Any other tips?

Guest bobbington

Honestly I don’t really have much to add to this other than try to vary what foods and types of foods you get, and to try and order food she’ll be able to keep around if she can’t eat it all right away. That way you’ll be able to get away with ordering more and having less of it go to waste ;)

This sounds ridiculous. Long distance relationships have a good chance of not working out. Why would a woman gain for you, especially if she doesn't have you around for constant support as she balloons??

long distance relationships are very difficult, there must be an additional motivation. some ladies have told me, well, i can gain weight for you i am ok with that, but not in a long distance relationship because at the end i would only have the belly but nothing else,,, i mean, we are without arguments to make our case in that situation and i can understand that

Ok my take on this:  if she is into gaining make it a contest.  The best thing about distance is you will be nice and shocked by the littlest of gains.  Have a goal 10, 20 50 lb. goal whatever.  While talking to her on the phone have her be eating desserts etc. have her want to make the goal and have a weigh in when you see her.  It will be great.

i once had a long distance relationship and which was quite new and I told her of my preference and she was somewhat into it to impress me. She told me she used to be heavier and I told her I didn’t believe her and would love it if she were to get that heavy again.  Log distance relationship and 30 lbs. gained in 5 months. She couldn’t wait to show off her new improved figure to me when we go together in person. It take a the right woman to do this obviously.