Boricua Hotness: Incoming

Guest BrewGuy

Okay Curvage: I’ll keep this one short and sweet. I know someone cool from San Juan who’s looking to join us on here, and I offered to test the waters for her, because I’m certain she’ll be a hit (she’s hot as hell). Have a look, she might just join the modeling ranks...

EB631B27-609B-41D9-BC79-0C4654E5673C.jpeg

Guest Ms MacNCheese
33 minutes ago, BrewGuy said:

Okay Curvage: I’ll keep this one short and sweet. I know someone cool from San Juan who’s looking to join us on here, and I offered to test the waters for her, because I’m certain she’ll be a hit (she’s hot as hell). Have a look, she might just join the modeling ranks...

She's adorable! Thick all over 👌😍👏

35 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

What got her into gaining?

Hey thanks - so, AFAIK, that’s not her thing, she’s just proud to rock the curves (as she should). If she hops on here at some point she might add some thoughts, but I think she’s pretty cool with where she is now. 

12 hours ago, BrewGuy said:

You're right she is hot as hell. I hope she joins up.

Guest Ms MacNCheese
3 minutes ago, BrewGuy said:

Loving the warm welcomes...

And I have the distinct feeling that you two will get along...

I see a pretty red banner next to someone's name!!! Yaaayyy!!

2 minutes ago, VGStorm1 said:

yass im approved and ready for it 

It’s a good night here on Curvage...noting that @xxxdmcxxxhas honed his morphing skills in @Ms MacNCheese’s thread, can’t help but wonder if he’d be willing to try here (no worries if not). 

You know, for science 😉 ...