• 3 weeks later...

I often post comments on her YT video channel.

I get a lot of satisfaction defending her size against the posts from angry girls that are desperate to look like preteen boys on the covers of cosmo, and Hollywood TV and movies.

The most obnoxious offenders are the "obsessed women fitness crowd" that think she is obese and a bad example to all girls and women.

My basic reply is if you look through out history (with the exception of the last 50 years) which were the most desired females by men? (even in Europe)

Voluptuous, curvaceous, women. That usually means they are plump too. Heck look at so many of the great paintings from European history, lots of just such girls and women. Today the fashion industry calls them plus size, but in reality they are the norm whether teens or adults. 

I also add that natural selection is increasing the number of just such girls and women. The more that girls like Trish put themselves out there the more accepted these beautiful big girls will be.

It's amusing to hear the seething rantings of the obsessed females that have been brainwashed by the media to think that stick figures that look like pencil thin pre pubescent boys is what is best. LOL

It's 2012, why does her sister have such a crappy camera on her phone, it would've been an awesome video otherwise.

And I was reading some of the comments on her political videos, and I noticed: 12 year olds think they're hot shit for having opinions "hurr durr I think ur dumb and am 12 u should feel bad" like damn, go outside.

/rant

• 4 weeks later...