• Curvage Model
On 2/2/2021 at 7:40 AM, dragan said:

After a month of cosplaying as a Domino's employee and eating pizza every day (not joking) she posted a tiktok lists her weight

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe1wyLWg/

Then she posted a few about being sad and feeling fat, followed by this one about trying to look and feel sexy. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe1wxYgN/

Enjoy! 

On 2/2/2021 at 11:32 AM, thadrou90 said:

She hasn't been known for her consistency...

She's been on the diet rollercoaster for years now. The question is whether her feeder fiancé will mean she gains more steadily.

I think most of the content on Curvage can be deceiving- that every woman who gains weight is on the verge of an orgasm every second just by thinking about what a fat pig they are - reality is much different, especially when someone doesn’t want to gain, they just want to enjoy the things they like. That’s how I feel, sometimes I HATE my weight and then sometimes I feel like the sexiest bitch alive and I’m turned on by my fat,  I mention this to prepare men who actually plan on being in a relationship with a woman that gains, intentionally or unintentionally for what it’s actually like for the woman. 

P.S. ***I’m sure some women do genuinely experience a consistent level of intense excitement from weight gain, but not as many as you would want to believe***

Edited by NogutNoglory

Guest Dodgecummins
5 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

I think most of the content on Curvage can be deceiving- that every woman who gains weight is on the verge of an orgasm every second just by thinking about what a fat pig they are - reality is much different, especially when someone doesn’t want to gain, they just want to enjoy the things they like. That’s how I feel, sometimes I HATE my weight and then sometimes I feel like the sexiest bitch alive and I’m turned on by my fat,  I mention this to prepare men who actually plan on being in a relationship with a woman that gains, intentionally or unintentionally for what it’s actually like for the woman. 

This is so well said. Being married to a woman who struggles with her weight I can definitely see how it’s a mental battle at times. Sometimes my wife loves to eat and indulge then she gains and may enjoy it for a time. But then looses some and it’s an unending cycle! These things are difficult! 

This ^ I can echo.

Honestly Trisha comes off as not being a feedee but a big foodie. I think a lot of fans here wish she was a feedee  ut not going to happen.

There will be a time she'll make a video crying about how much she hates herself. It's the track record (her clicks also help with her paycheck). Just enjoy the journey for however long it lasts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest wgjreqkjgadsfg
On 10/17/2021 at 4:13 PM, GoG said:

Dunno where i found these but thought i'd add them

a9d850c3fd72a20be08469ae85e0feb3.jpg

c715eecd052f90c60173e7cc33ebc93d.jpg

35cc7e8cff1c6879d5829674f25cb42d.jpg

not being rude but she looks exactly like what a female oompa loompa would look like