Follow-up kitchen tour. From the pantry part (starting ~4:15):

"I love snacks! I love snacks. I love looking at snacks, I obviously love eating them..."

"I love pasta...I was going to do a keto...I did it for about 24 hours, and I was like so miserable, I was like, 'I just want buttered pasta, so we're making buttered pasta tonight'..."

She keeps talking about the buttered noodles they're going to make for the rest of the video.

Interesting video from Trisha. She talks about having an eating disorder (binge eating disorder) that she's been working on, but that she's working on making peace with being fat and happy - despite deeply preferring a stick-thin aesthetic.

Trisha's a complicated person - like all of us, but also in her own ways. We'll see if she's consistent in this message as she keeps grappling with these issues. But it's fascinating to see her getting fatter, ending up with an FA (maybe a feeder?), and actively trying to embrace it all.

3 hours ago, Jhall said:

Lmao and she posted this 2 weeks ago:

lol true!

I will say this: A), it's hard to diet, our bodies are basically hardwired to resist it; B) Trisha's clearly got some mental health stuff she's grappling with, at the very least binge eating disorder that she's discussed publicly. She's contradictory, as many of us are, and there's a war going on inside her between the deep-rooted impulse to diet and be thin and the realization that that's a losing and harmful place to be. I hope she gives up on diet culture altogether, but I won't be surprised if she keeps bouncing back and forth.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:39 PM, thadrou90 said:

B) Trisha's clearly got some mental health stuff she's grappling with, at the very least binge eating disorder that she's discussed publicly

When I wrote this I didn't know the half of it. I mean, I did and I didn't. But I learned a lot from this interview: https://www.vulture.com/article/trisha-paytas-youtube-drama-queen.html

Anyway, here she is eating fried chicken.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.26.25 AM.png

Understandably,  many other of her strong attributes stand out as well.....but the arms and the wrists are a subtle erotic thing for us enthusiasts. Yea,  in that third pic the belly juicing out and her breast in her tank top all beautifully tan and quite puffy definitely caught my attention as well.