Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

((So this will be another double chapter. Here's part one. :) ))

Studying the Grail resting in her chubby hands, the 370 pound knight found herself pausing. A day was not long to wait, and surely she could be thin again tomorrow. All of this, she mused, looking down at her bulging belly and fat stuffed hips that could jam in small doorways, would be gone in the wind. Katael had her vows to think of, but with such an easy out at hand, perhaps a little bit more indulgence to send off this temporary state of hedonism?

“I will bring this to you personally, your grace,” the Knight declared, removing her soggy snow boots and waddled forward in just her underwear towards the massive golden blob form of her patron with her own crimson flab jostling like a little fat moon in comparison.

“If you don’t hurry, I’ll be hungry enough to eat these girls!” Caspiana slurred through her nearly covered face, “Begon servants, I need a drink, not food.”

On command, the three fattened beauties slid down the luxurious mound of belly to waddle away just in time for Katael to mount it instead. Grail tucked tight against soft breasts and filled with succulent nectar from the very fields around the villa, all was ready.

The Demon-blood scaled each undulating golden roll as gently as she could, eventually arriving at the peak, where Caspiana’s face swam in chins and her mouth and nose looked ready to be swallowed by her own bounty. “Quickly, now Lady de Valla, my butt is filling up the back wall,” she murmured. Here between the two of them, Katael could tell there might actually be some spike of real fear going through the immense princess who always seemed so in control. Perhaps because she wasn’t in control of this?

On 1/11/2021 at 10:13 PM, Batman76 said:

For a few orgies more: Katael has not yet fully fallen to evil...but she's hungry and she's horny and from what little she'd heard, the Empress' 52nd daughter was a sexual mistress able to keep a woman orgasming all night long. She'll hand the grail over, personally pouring it down the Princess' mouth, in exchange for a promised session as the Princess' personal pet feedee...

“A- um. A favor first, Princess,” Katael murmured, barely more than a whisper. She held the Grail within sight of the Golden hell-spawn, her glowing eyes flickering. No one could hear what she said but Caspiana.

“What do you want, Katael?” the blob woman responded, her tone suddenly cold, calculating. How much had her errant knight been affected by that ancient ruin? Was she about to be poisoned?

“Th-the stories of you from before this, Gabrielle told me of them…” The knight nearly trembled at what she was about to ask, struggling to declare her desires, even in this moment.

“What stories, Katael? We are running out of time!”

“The ones about how you would take care of women… like me. Your aura hasn’t been the only reason for staff fattening around you,” Katael felt her heart trying to break through her well padded ribs and her girth stomach trying to do flips, she’d really asked Caspiana to make her fatter. “Maybe before I take my turn with the grail…”

Caspiana’s intense expression suddenly turned to a soft knowing smile, “Pour the grail, knight. Then I will make sure to show you proper hospitality of the Golden Princesh,” the last of her words suddenly difficult as a new surge of growth around her face began to close up her bulbous cheeks around her nose! “Do ith!” she shouted, suddenly alarmed.

Katael complied, rushing to dump the contents of the grail into Caspiana’s waiting mouth to the last dribbling drop. Then, everything became very still as Caspiana’s growth came to a sudden stop. The two half fiends locked eyes, tense and waiting for the intended effect.

Suddenly, all at once, the golden princess began to glow golden, light seeming to flow out from her mountainous form. As it grew brighter, Katael felt her perch suddenly shift and she lurched backwards, the Princess was starting to get smaller! Rolling backwards, Katael lost her grip on the Grail, tumbling down the rapidly shrinking expanse of Caspiana and coming to a stop on the floor, large tummy spreading on the now exposed flagstone.

In the shock and growing yellow light, it took a few moments of looking down for Katael to realize that her breasts, resting on the ground as well, were actually pooling out more and growing. A snap as her thin undergarments broke sent a thunderous wobble through her lower side sticking up in the air that confirmed it was growing too. Katael was getting fatter again as Caspiana shrank!

((Waves of weight gain roll off of Caspiana as she shrinks, Katael and all others nearby gain 10d20 lbs each as Curse and Grail react unexpectedly!))

((16,11,18,7,12,8,20,13,9,4 = 118, For Katael [Arcane Sponge] Increases this to 177lbs!))

Helpless to stop it, and attempting to come to terms with how horny it made her, Katael could sit and feel herself inflate with more ruby colored flab. Her already buried muscles sunk further into obscurity as her arms began rolling over at the elbow. Side fat rolls bunched up between her thickening chest and widening ass, pushing her arms out to the sides while her breasts overflowed and broke her bra.

The half-blood could physically feel the giant blob of jello that was her backside and thighs inflate with every breath, it was so intoxicatingly sensual, it felt like her brain space was being taking up just by FEELING it all, leaving less room for her more coherent thoughts that didn’t have to do with being a giant fatass. Oh and how fat her ass was as she desperately tried to roll over, just managing, feeling like she were the middle of some slime creature being shook around as it moved until she came to a rest, looking up towards the rafters of Caspiana’s dining room, trying desperately not to moan at knowing much floor her fat legs covered with their girth or the fact that her belly now completely obscured any loss of modesty she would have from lacking underwear as it’s protruding ball of fat now blocked view of her womanhood as much as her several foot wide thighs did with the lack of space between her legs. Jostling chub rubbed up against her slit in all the right ways. In that moment, she might wish the grail were never found.

Yet as the growth finally came to a stop, Katael felt some amount of distracted thoughts turn at least to embarrassment and confusion. Looking around actually showed a similar scene to herself, though maybe more or less severe.

All the various servants, attendants, and workers around the hall, already quite wide from Caspiana’s curse, had grown with none having gained less than a hundred pounds. Everywhere, massively fattened bodies had burst out of already shredding clothing. Even Gabrielle, no shrinking violet about her love for the widening waistline of Katael, seemed to blush at the shear amount of exposed flab around them.

Katael’s observation of the confused corpulent crowd was interrupted by a shadow looming overhead, from her position on her back, balanced on her giant butt, she looked up and beheld possibly the most beautiful woman she’d ever seen.

No longer a multi-ton mountain of half-devil, Caspiana stood in all her golden glory on her own two tubby feet. Seemingly, even her angel granted grail was not strong enough to completely rid the Princess of her flab. Instead it left her at a very solid 300 pounds that was proportioned in an hourglass that left her with only a soft curve of tummy perfectly balanced against golden gleaming hips that flared out to both sides and serving as a gentle rest for pumpkin sized gleaming breasts that denied gravity with their perkiness.

Even with a great amount of softness still coating her, the weighty warrior wandered if Caspiana might yet be stronger than her even at her peak, perhaps a remnant from carrying around the weight before it immobilized her. Most impressive was her golden face, freed from any form of fat whatsoever. Her angular jaw and noble cheekbones combined with the golden eagle wings to create the visage of an angel despite being spawn of a devil. Those feathery spans spread around her like a cloak and shield, keeping away prying eyes from looking at her directly aside from Katael, whom she regarded with a deep smile that looked somehow both sinister and joyful at the same time.

“Y-you’re grace,” Katael could only mumble, finding the sight of this golden goddess sucked her as nothing had, the magnetism of her sheer charisma exuding like an aura, shutting off the Knight’s higher brain functions.

“Katael,” Caspiana said warmly, looking over the ever fatter crimson devil-blood with her glowing yellow eyes. “they’ve all found some of the weight I lost, you most of all it seems.”

Suddenly fear mixed with the ecstasy Katael felt, “About what I said, maybe with this I shouldn’t…”

Caspiana laughed, it was a beautiful ethereal laugh, completely alien to the giant mass of hungry flesh she’d just been, looking like a fertility goddess come to earth to the struggling warrior. “Dear Katael, you’ve already told me what you really want. Quarter ton knight or otherwise, I will show you hospitality in ways only the 52nd daughter can.”

---

((Considering Katael is likely to get... bigger. I'll not bother posting an updated character sheet. I will point out some Fat feats she's added though!"))
Added from this last burst:
(50)Wide and Weak Willed, (54)Sweet Tooth, (56)Dummy Thick, (60)Low Blood Sugar, (62)Lazy Bones, (64) What have I done!, (66)Weak Wind, (68)Badonkadonk

Katael is really going through it! Nearly broken by how much her love of her own fattening and others contrasts with her previous ideals and vows, she suffers a "what have I done". Yet her own previous contentment with her weight is now being balanced out by how every time it happens she feels less in control with "Wide and Weak willed", meaning she'll not be resisting any more than before. To top it all off, her own horniness is making her "Dummy Thick" as she finds more and more thoughts of her own body taking up her mental space and "Weak wind" and "Lazy bones" point out how much she is likely to not be willing to try very hard to fix it the normal way! Oh boy she's falling here and she doesn't even realize it yet.

On 1/10/2021 at 3:04 PM, Detere said:

Saspia’s eyes widened as she saw the ring. Her face lit up with a smile, before her eyes drifted down.

“I- I want to accept but.”

“But what?” Claude spoke, god she didn’t want to reject him

“We nymphs are not the best at committing…. We aren’t always the type to settle down”

“I Don’t care, as long as I know which children are mine, you don’t have to be constrained to just me”

“But, I also- I went out to adventure, to see the world”

“Well, we will see the world together then! Maybe it’s not the most typical married life, but I was once a sort of adventurer myself! We have tons of records of unexplored places at the mansion library, all across the world, forget the limited adventures of the guild, you’d be able to go anywhere!”

Saspia gave a slim smile of approval, her pointed ears perking up, before shoving the Chocolate Dragon’s Head into her Mouth. Tonight would be so much fun…

-

[1d12: 12, Saspia is now 170 Pounds]

(Traits Gained for 26: Guilty Conscience and All in the Gut)

[Constitution Check: 7, Passed]

-

Some Time Later

The Carriage rolled along the narrow stone path, cutting through the snow. Inside there Saspia was, in Calm Blue Heavy Coat, the typical trapping of skimpier clothes clearly impossible in the frigid cold. Sir Claude was in such a garment Aswell, Silverish White, matching Saspia’s hair, which in rejection of the seasonal tradition, had turned white and blue in such heavy cold

The Narrow pathways at last ended, as they came across their goal. The Lost Mansion of House Pretile Zene. The Gate was frozen open, as the eerie cold blew through the snow covered valley high in the mountains. Saspia, as they at last pulled into the Mansion’s front, she took one last look at the scroll for which they learned of it from.

‘Beware all ye who enter here, for this place is a place of great Magics, and Great Gears, the two ties of Pretile and Zene, brought together at the seems, beasts of golden blood and metal limb, brought to life forever. Whatever may you seek, you may find it there, but beware the golden fair-‘

“Come, Saspia” Claude shouted, having already exited the Carriage and pulling the horses into the abandoned stables. “Don’t forget the potions” he shouted once more. Saspia pulled out the false floor of the carriage, inside there were an assortment of buffing potions, and a few muscle gain potions, all inside an enchanted infinity satchel, which despite its name, was not infinite, just much larger on the inside

She took the satchel, as they each ** one of the muscle gain potions. They create open the doors of the mansion. The Foyer was ornate and grand, bookshelves lining the walls where windows were not, a pair of Grand staircases leading to a Second Floor, though the floor was left damaged and the roof partly fallen out, it was clear this manor was once as grand as the Vespers.

[Perception Check: 3, Passed]

“Look around, sometime must be-“ Claude remarked, before being interrupted by the turning of gears. Saspia had seen a book weirdly placed upon a bookshelf, pulling it out swiftly. In the Middle of the Grand Staircases, a third one opened, lights swirling from below. Saspia walked in without a word, forcing fiancé to follow.

There was a grand door, far larger than any above, the hallways below cavernous. It slowly creeped open as Saspia and Claude drew nearer

“Are you really sure we should be-“

Saspia pressed her finger to Claude’s lips, before taking him by the hand, running through the grand hallway. The Door was fully open, blinding beautiful lights emerging from it. Saspia and Claude ran through, as they heard a large clamp. The Light from outside disappeared. The Stairway Door had closed behind them. They turned around, to find a large hole in the room in front of them, and the clanking of gears. A Platform was rising up… and someone… no, something was on it...

———

real short here, but why not get right into the dungeoneering, with two dueling themes merged into one, even if separate.

An adventure outside of the bedroom hadn't actually been on Claude's mind when the words had dripped off Saspia's beestung lips.

But she was an absolutely gorgeous woman who was going to make him a vast amount of money and who's tummy looked ready to rip its way out of her dress, so he'd been putty in her hands. Saspia had eaten until she was ready to pop, her belt falling away, her dress tearing at the seams and her stomach looking pregnant and then had come the best and most tiring sex Claude had ever had. It was the first time he'd ever slept with a woman who weighed under 200lbs and although the edge had been taken off Saspia's athleticism, she was still far nimbler than he and forced Claude to admit his faltering fitness as his increasingly substantial paunch bounced against the merely over rounded hips of the energetic fae riding him cow girl style.

But while Saspia had taken the illusion of his fitness being revealed for well softened pudge (apart from some delightful teasing as she rode him to a lather), she'd proven deadly serious about an adventure.

So, on a cold winter day when Claude should have either been in bed with his budding bride to be, or to negotiating a business deal featuring her fantastically profitable chocolate, the two were out on an adventure in a haunted mansion...an adventure that neither were physically fit for. Claude's famous athletic illusion was gone and in its place he found he had a bit of a weight problem. His valet Borea had really upped the snacks about, to the point that the rogueish gentleman was now again in what was called a gentleman's corset. It wouldn't give him the illusion of a narrow waist again, but it would make him look merely prosperously plump instead of deeply overweight.

Saspia wasn't quite as graceful as she'd been either, civilization and lots of chocolate were fattening the nymph up fast. Her thighs were getting thick, her narrow face had gained cherubic cheeks and her breasts were now bigger than two handfuls. But worst of all, from only her perspective, Saspia had gotten quite the tummy, her tiny waist having turned into a well rounded chocolate gut with a matching pair of fudge born love handles. As winter came and her hair paled to ashen blonde and skin to snow white, Saspia's weight had grown to the point that many courtly young women looked thinner than her once properly corseted and illusioned! Josephina, struggling to appear just plump, had even suggested the two swap dresses! She was caught in a cycle of denying her rapidly climbing weight and promising to do something about it when a dress tore or a seam ripped, but the Nymph had never actually done anything to arrest her march towards 200lbs. Most of the time she'd just tell herself it wasn't too bad and keep eating, especially as her maids had begun wrapping a corset around her ever thicker waistline to preserve her silhoutte for the wedding.

So it was that both fattened groom to be and plump prospective bride were somewhat unprepared for Saspia to find an actual hidden trap in the bookshelf of the mansion and for the elevator to rise to find...

[X] A gluttony succubus! A rather terrified young woman who claims her sister is being held captive downstairs, right past a buffet! Looking like a terrified and poor, barely even plump, girl, this is actually a gluttony succubus aiming to fatten the two lovers up! WILLPOWER for Saspia to notice this is a demon and then Charisma to try and banish her. If either fails, the Succubus forces both Claude and Saspia to consume from a cursed buffet...to the tune of 1d20+10 pounds, before they can try and escape again!

[X] A rather hungry ghost! This mansion was home to the famously beautiful Countess Pretile Zene, a powerful sorceress who ate like a piglet and drank like a fish but kept a fresh 18 year old face and 20 inch waist for over a hundred years...until the day she slept in and her daily recast skinny charm wore off, causing a fatal heart attack as she went from 105 to 1,600 pounds in less than a minute. Unaccepting of her death and jealous of any beauty still alive and thin, Countess Zene aims to possess a svelte and youthful woman and eat their body fat as a hog! And although Saspia is a bit chunky anymore, she'll still do....Roll Charisma, if failed Saspia is temporarily possessed. Each day she is possessed, she will gain 1d10+5 pounds. Each day she can roll another roll to banish the ghost.

[X] Two golems! Two shapes sculpted into human form walk from the hidden elevator, voluptuous women made entirely out of fudge! While they lack hard edges to cut or density to smash, the living tubs of fudge have a uniquely dangerous way to immobilize an opponent...feeding them themselves! Saspia's chocoholic nature is particularly susceptible to their attacks, making her drool in hunger until they get too close for her to cast a spell! Roll 3 athletic rolls to dodge the fudge golem's attacks. Each time Saspia fails she gains 1d8+6 pounds, after all three rolls she can roll Charisma to use a spell on the golems.

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

[X] Two golems! Two shapes sculpted into human form walk from the hidden elevator, voluptuous women made entirely out of fudge! While they lack hard edges to cut or density to smash, the living tubs of fudge have a uniquely dangerous way to immobilize an opponent...feeding them themselves! Saspia's chocoholic nature is particularly susceptible to their attacks, making her drool in hunger until they get too close for her to cast a spell! Roll 3 athletic rolls to dodge the fudge golem's attacks. Each time Saspia fails she gains 1d8+6 pounds, after all three rolls she can roll Charisma to use a spell on the golems.

-[Timeskip Weight Gain 1d10+10=3+10, 13 Pounds Gained, Saspia is 171 Pounds]-

The Elevator creeped upwards, the churning of the gears bellowing throughout the halls. Two Large, hulking figures emerged from the hole. Gargantuan Golems, formed of fattening fudge. Their forms were huge-breasted, flab covered women. The First had long flowing hair of white chocolate, while the other was formed with a white chocolate robe.

[Athletics: 98, 46, 94; Triple Fail]

Immediately, Saspia was left stunned as Claude dashed to cover. At the Last Second she tried to dodge the wave of chocolate bellowing towards her, but was swept in it, pinning her against the wall. The Robed Giant pursued Claude as Saspia was faced with the carefully carved Tits of the Titan, pinning her against the wall as a fattening fudge filled her face.

Saspia struggled to squeeze out of the tight grasp of the Titan, barely moving as she tried to wiggle her body free. The Gargantuan Gal’s grasp was unbreakable as giant amounts of sweets finding their way into her stomach, as she felt her corset get tighter and tighter, barely holding on for dear life

At Last she slipped out of the Tight Grasp of the Titan’s Tits, ‘running’ as fast as she could with her waistline widening every moment as the fudge took it’s place, a fast pace reduced to a waddle before she braced herself and turned towards the Full Figured Fudge Monster, trusting in her natural abilities to see her through…

-[5, 8, and 6+18=37 Pounds Gained, 208]-

[Charisma: 95, Failed]

A Thundering Crack shattered the simple rhythm of the slush of chocolate covering the floors below the Titans. It rippled from Saspia towards the Titan, barely brushing by them as it crashed into the pillar next to them. The Pillar cracked as the seems, but the Fudge Forged Fright was left untouched.

[Athletics: 93, 80, 63; Triple Fail]

The Titan lunged forward, their fist obscuring Saspia’s vision, as she felt herself surrounded by liquid chocolate, but she was able to breath, as she desperately tried to get out the chocolate cocoon surrounding her. She felt her stomach press more and more against her clones, barely holding on as she struggled to break free, as last pushing against a thin spot in it’s weave

She nearly took stance again, facing the Beast, it’s belly having receded as chocolate gushed from it’s magically made form. Saspia readied her arm, to strike against that fattening fudge, before she felt herself washed in a wave of chocolate, enamored by it once more. She stopped resisting for those few moments, her face filling with fattening sweet treats, until at last a might sound ripped through her daze

Her Corset, having held for dear life, sustained only by durability enchantments, finally core to shredded threads, and her fat stomach ripped from it’s dress. She had no time to fear the thought though, as her agape mouth was flushed with fudge and chocolate, forcing her belt to at last burst through it’s last buckle, and her pants tightened to the verge of ripping.

-[5, 5, and 7+18= 35 Pounds Gained, 243]-

[Charisma: 93, Failed]

Barely able to hold on, she forced herself out, paying no heed to her increasing difficulty in even getting up, struggling to the floor as she waddled forward, throwing a fireball straight towards the Titan, only for it to soar straight through their nearly non-existent thigh gap, something which was now replicated between Saspia’s own once twig like thighs.

[Athletics: 97, 70, 59; Triple Fail]

Saspia pushed through a flurry of fattening fudge flowing towards her Mouth, unable to dodge it but charging into it. Her Body bulged with ever step, until she at last fell face first unto the floor, coated with a potent chocolate. She forced herself to slide along the trail, until she was below the Tubby Titan’s thighs.

She felt a short belief, thinking herself safe as she at last took a deep breath, aiming a titanic fireball above her.

-[3, 8, and 8+18=37 Pounds Gained, 280]-

[Charisma: 87, Failed Successfully]

The Fireball blurred by the Titan’s thighs, like the first it did not connect with the fudgy flesh or chocolate assets, but it did soar along with a blazing heat. As Saspia took her long breath, she felt a filling feeling flush down her throat, bloating her as her once thin chin was coated with chocolate, her face filling with an even more addicting flavor than the attacks. As the Titan faltered, Saspia forced her swelling stomach to wait, making her way through the Titanic Golem’s fallen form.

[Athletics: 37, 96, 92; Triple Fail]

Saspia crawled through the Titan’s full figured remains, chocolate gushing from every direction as the Magic containing it seemed to fade. Saspia couldn’t dodge it, her waddle barely noticed as she failed to climb to find a shortcut. Her pants were shreds on the floor, as her chocolate coated bare body jiggled with every step.

She gush was sweet as she continued determined through the Fattening Fudge was too sweet to resist, finding herself nibbling constantly, filling her face in place of gushes of chocolate. She found herself bloated, her stomach distended, but she didn’t notice as she rushed with all the grace a woman who once could be described as a ballerina could muster with an additional Hundred Plus Pounds upon her waist, face, and the rest.

Despite the flab now upon every part of her body, her thigh gap now long consumed by the chunks of meat which her thighs had become, colliding with ever step she could take, rushing to her Fiancé’s aid. There she found him smothered by the Titan against the wall, her tits encasing him from her view. She barely heard screams, as she readied a fireball straight towards the distracted Golem’s Stomach.

-[8, 7, and 7+18=40 Pounds Gained, 320]-

[Charisma: 5, True Victory]

[Athletics: 62, Failed]

The Golem tumbled to the ground, blocking the already barricaded stairs from view as she watched Claude fall to the floor, his descent cushioned by the soft fudge as he landed face first, raising a hand to show he was fine. A wave of chocolate flushed towards her, her efforts at avoiding it in vain as it flushed into her stomach, a last bloating blow from a fallen opponent.

-[Saspia Total Gained=320+13 (7+6), 162 Pounds Gained, 333 Pounds Total and 52 Fat Points. Saspia more than doubled her weight]-

-[BONUS, Claude Gain: 13d8+78=130 Pounds Gained]-

Saspia store at the slain golems, as a song began to began her to emerge from the elevator shaft. She felt herself suddenly surrounded by liquid, but it was not chocolate, but a clear water, washing away the mess, leaving only the metal within the fudge remaining, metal skeletons blocking any way but down. Saspia found her backpack and first spare set of clothes, enchanting them to fit her size absentmindedly, as if the Water washed away her realization of her sudden gain.

She stepped onto the Elevator, still bare with her enchanted clothes in hand, as she at last saw Claude in full detail, as the platform began its long and slow descent to whatever was below…

—————

Saspia Fat Trait Rolls:

26: Passed

28: Gain Lazy Bones (28)

30: Passed

32: Stress Eater (32)

34: Crumbs in Bed (34)

36: Passed

38: Obesity Likes Company (38)

40: Harmless Fatty (40)

42: Heavy and Horny (42)

44: Too Full to Workout (44)

46: Low Blood Sugar (46)

48: Weak Wind (48)

50: Slow Metabolism (50)

52: Guilty Conscience (52)

—————

And There it is, the First Act of the Dungeon Crawl, a Battle against two Titans with guts and tits to match their size, and a fattening result. The Dice really didn’t favor poor Saspia this time around, but Claude was left defenseless and force fed for that entire duration. It’d be a miracle if they could emerge able to fit into any gown or suit at this rate...

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

And it was! Both of them taken from getting chunky to full on obese! Hopefully Saspia gets her fill of physical adventure, she's not going to be able to do so much longer!

Oh I think she’s getting a fill of more than just physical adventure. Though, maybe you could make a interlude chapter, with their new bodies, I think they are due for a physical adventure.

20 hours ago, Detere said:

Oh I think she’s getting a fill of more than just physical adventure. Though, maybe you could make a interlude chapter, with their new bodies, I think they are due for a physical adventure.

Claude's mother Briella had been a de'Colletege, one of that famed imperial family that although it had yet to produce any ruler of rank higher than Count, was famed for producing generation after generation of lusty blonde girls with a thirst for adventure and busts big as their heads. It was a quality seen in all three of the noble man's older sisters, who''s military careers had seen many a medal pinned to their bouncy busts before retirement, several pregnancies and innate gluttony had inflated them to massive obesity by 23. Claude had only seemed to have the de'Colletege lust and platinum blonde hair...until his own obesity had arrived.

"Claude, love are you alright?" Saspia gasped as she blasted away the shrinking remnants of the last fudge golem.

"I'm...*urp* I'm...oh my," the noble man blinked, looking at his naked wife and two of the biggest breasts he'd ever seen.

Saspia was a lovely vision of maternal obesity, bigger than any unmarried noble woman in Venikia by thirty pounds now. Her heart shaped face had gone round as a pie, cheeks heavy and cherubic, joined delicately to a soft triple chin and huge green eyes just a bit piggish. Nimble arms were pillowy and soft, upper arm fat folded gently over her elbow and her fingers too plush for her rings. Dancer's legs were jiggling tree trunks, bare of cellulite and stretchmarks but with wellformed cankles and thighs that pressed tightly together. Girlish hips wobbled unconsciously side to side, displaying glimpses of a massive ass that made Claude's push to take a carriage instead of a horse quite intelligent. Her gut was immense, collapsed into an apron of lard that hung just a few inches from her knees and with love handles that three men could hold onto at once. And her breasts were still round and comely, small melons tipped with cherries....

And not the biggest bust he'd ever seen.

No, that honor lay with Claude, who'd sprouted a set of moobs bigger than any of his siblings. Heavy and pendulous, they were an embarassing feature for a man counted so athletic a short while ago.

"You're well...seem a bit excited," the obese nymph said nervously, voice husky under her new chins.

Saspia was aghast at her own weight, feeling her nimble motions turned into elephantine lumbering. She couldn't quite catch her breath, breathing through her mouth, and felt immensely tired and looking at her husband's plumped up form...quite horny. Claude had quite the gut and an immense set of knockers, while his strong jaw was a near quad set of jowls. She'd been struck to first see him naked and realize his muscles were an illusion, but his soft laziness proved just as delicious. He might be a little smaller than her now, just by a hair, but clearly the chubby chasing Venikian was quite excited by her given how his engorged member was rock hard beneath his heavy gut.

"um...just a bit worked up," he admitted, eyes stuck to his engorged wife, "seeing how you're so...womanly now...and well, apparently so am I..."

From half the size of her nearest rival to one of the fattest girls in Venikia, the morbidly obese Nymph blushed from cheeks to her cheeks, winter pale skin turning pink.

"I'm just a bit bloated, you on the other hand look delicious. but distracting as you are, yummy, let us keep moving while we can," Saspia said, bending slowly to help her husband up.

In their mind's eyes, Saspia was still a dancing, athletic nymph and Claude was still a heroic knight. In truth, they'd grown fat and clumsy, ** and totally weak. Their expanded bulk bumped into each other more than once as they got up, breath coming a little quick at the minor effort. Claude bent to pick up his sword, back spasming at its new motion and sword feeling heavy due to his fat wasted muscle. His fingers barely fit into the guard and his arm trembled to hold steel, new body fit only for signing documents and outgrowing waist coats, while his nimble bride was built solely for making, birthing and nursing children until the pair of them grew too big to put together!

"Are you sure you want to continue? We're not quite up for much dashing and derring at the moment, It'll take some powerful corsetry to get us into shape again...," Claude said, the near naked man wheezing as he tried to follow his wife's waddle.

"We won't get any smaller waiting at home," the heavy set nymph said, her hip knocking over some defunct furniture as she picked up the satchel of muscle potions, "here take one and get ready to drink, it should put some pep in your step if there's more dangers."

The two stepped onto the old elevator, which groaned nerve wracklingly but held under their bulk. However, there wasn't much spare room and the two pressed tightly against each other. Horny from the gain, the pair of chubby chasers could feel each other's lust as the elevator hit the ground to find...

A lust locked gate! The gate to the dead Countess' laboratory is locked to anyone who's not pregnant! The betrothed pair better get busy figuring out how their new pieces fit together...

A gluttony locked gate! The gate to the dead countess laboratory can only be opened by freeing a demon! A trapped demoness who can only be freed if two mortals indulge in a sickening display of over eating...or just ignored and walked past, if Saspia can pass a WILLPOWER test...

A dance locked gate! A gate that can only be opened if a simple dance is performed...which should be easy for someone of Saspia's prowess...right? Roll ATHLETICS!

((Ooooookay, here we go. The second half is here. I feel like I'd be being mean to Katael at this point if she wasn't enjoying it so much.))

It didn’t take long for Katael to realize she was completely unprepared for what she’d asked of Caspiana. While the rest of her court and staff were still struggling to reconcile their hundred pound or more expanded waistlines over already girthy growth, the now mobile princess was already forcing the lardy knight to her feet and escorting her back to personal chambers that had sat unused for the golden hell-blood’s long internment in immobility.

Inside, Katael found herself transported from the decadent, yet soft, halls of the villa to a room designed instead for a forceful form of pleasure. Iron racks with manacles lined the walls, some designed to let the occupant to sit on what appeared to be reinforced benches while others forced them to stand or even sit on the floor. The center of the room held several tables, one of them covered in various clamps, paddles, and... suggestively shaped rods of wood and other materials. Also present was a large Solid cherry and Oak framed plush circular bed covered in royal purple pillows and satin sheets, luxurious and dangerous in how enticing they were. 

Most surprising however was the mahogany colored blob of a woman at the far back of the room, held in manacles against a far wall. The restraints seemed a bit much considering that the person they restrained looked pinned to the ground by her own stomach, a massive avalanche of dark brown skin covering most of her lardy legs while the huge hanging grain sacks of her breasts fell to either side, nearly meeting the same fate on the purple carpeted covered floor. Looking up through astray curls of hair that were white for part of their length and ruddy brown for the rest, Katael saw that it was none other than a completely changed Hannah d’Plumpe, left immense in her captivity!

“Do you like the hospitality I’ve given our captive cultist? She’s over a thousand pounds now.” Caspiana purred. Leaving the knight to stand awkwardly at one end of the pleasure chamber, and pacing over to the globular sorceress. Katael couldn’t help but watch the naked bountiful hourglass form of the golden half-fiend pace along, her hips sashaying too and fro, leaving the knight struggling to stay on her feet not just from weight but also from a sudden weakness in her knees. Had this sex minx been hiding buried in blubber this whole time?

Reaching out a deceptively soft hand, Caspiana grabbed the double chin of d’Plumpe, forcing her to look up. “Hannah here has told us many things about the Pure’s plans while being ministrated by my… servant. I believe you’ve met Gabrielle. She does a wonderful job feeding up my guests.”

Katael blinked at the revelation. Gabrielle not only seemed to be covertly influencing Katael to overindulge from their first meeting, but may have done it on Caspiana’s orders? “M-mistress, why is she here?” the Knight asked, suddenly on edge about the intrusion into this time alone with the princess.

“To wallow in here own obesity. Also to see that all the ‘Sin’ she fights against is quite enjoyable for those sinning,” she stated plainly, turning away from the sorceress and slowly making her way back towards her new prey, one thick thigh swaying to make room for the other, over and over. “Her magic is as useless like this as mine was but an hour ago. Also she’s been magically silenced for good measure.”

Unable to help but think about what happened to d’Plumpe happening to her, the flustered knight found words pouring out she immediately regretted, “B-but, how did she get so fat?”

Caspiana approached the knight. Even though Katael stood a few inches taller, she felt small next to this woman looking her in the eyes like she saw through her completely. “Sacks of grain, baskets of fruit, and fresh food left near my bulk. It seems to develop the same effects that sitting too close to my cursed flesh did. It’s a quite… fattening experience as you may recall from your short meal with me those weeks ago,” she said, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around Katael’s bulk, whispering into the crimson warrior’s ear. “I have much of it left in store for such occasions. I think you’ll be eating it for the next week or so, depending on how I feel.”

Katael struggled to speak, feeling her breath catch in her throat, knees weak. She tried to stumble backwards away from the intoxicating embrace, but Caspiana followed her jostling movements. Within a few waddling backsteps Katael found herself against one of the wracks and the princess was locking the lardy knight’s chunky wrists in padded manacles. “W-wait, how much-”

She was cut off by a hand over her mouth, then Caspiana continued to toy with her, “The Cultist is also here to see that she was right about your sinful nature Lady de Valla. I’m going to fatten you up into a useless ball, and you will enjoy every second of indulging your demonic blood as I do,”

Not being to help but to moan, the knight wished she’d be able to see to herself with her hands as her nipples felt ready to cut diamonds and her sopping wet womanhood begged for release before the Princess had even begun feeding her. Truly, this woman is a more dangerous feeder than Katael could have imagined. “B-but then, you will let me use the grail, yes?” Even in the depths of pleasure, her remaining virtue tried to scream at her, knowing that she hoped this golden goddess would tell her no.

For her part, Caspiana merely smirked, looking her already quite jiggly prey up and down, “Of course, but you’ll never be the same virtuous knight who walked in my door, you never were.”

It didn’t take long for the food to begin arriving. It took even less time for Katael to be begging the Princess to feed her. Though later when she was instead begging for Caspiana to stop, she merely found herself being forced to continue to engorge on the food. Just when the Red skinned half-devil thought her enormous stomach might explode, the golden hand of Caspiana reached out and aggressively buried itself in her flab. With a flash of purple magic, she’d feel her stomach empty and her body push just a bit further out into the Princess’s waiting arms.

After being thoroughly filled and fattened, she’d be released from her binds, dropping to the ground in a fat horny mess of flesh, only to be lead to the plush violet bedsheets by her feeder mistress and fucked in every way she could imagine until the exhausted knight finally fell unconscious, only for the cycle to repeat again the following day. The next week proved to be… predictably fattening.

---

Caspiana feeds Katael each day for seven days with magical foodstuffs made from produce blessed by her  cursed when she still weighed as much as the average large cottage. This means the already quite weighty knight gains 1d6 lbs for each feeding. But Caspiana is a sorceress with her power back at her reduced size! Using this to force Katael to instantly digest the fattening food, there is no functional limit to how much she can be made to eat.

Each day of seven, Katael will be fed this way until she can succeed on a will save to resist Caspiana’s charms to a minimum of 1, or 10 feedings have been done and Caspiana ends it herself.

((I’m going to opt out of more fat feats simply because she already has so many that it’d only harm the story IMO and she has so many already. Lemme know if that isn’t chill and I’ll roll them. She will take all the stat effects of her gain and current feats though!))

Day 1: Will 35 (Pass on 2nd) 2d6 = 11lbs

Day 2: Will 33 (All failed) 10d6 = 36 lbs

Day 3 Will 23 (Pass on 6th) 6d6 = 22 lbs

Day 4 Will 17 (Pass on 8th) 8d6 = 33lbs

Day 5 Will 9 (Pass on 7th) 7d6 = 25lbs

Day 6 Will 1 (All Failed) 10d6 = 42lbs

Day 7 Will 0 (All Auto Failed) 10d6 = 49lbs

Over the Week of magical feeding and fucking bestowed on her by Princess Caspiana, Katael gains an astonishing 218 lbs more fat as she finds herself more and more lost in the proverbial sauce of fattening up.

Katael now weighs 759 lbs!

Name: Lady Kateal De Valla

Level: 1

Race: Demon-Blooded

Class: Knight

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches

Starting Weight: 148 lbs

Current Weight: 759 lbs

Hit points: 32

ATHLETICS: 60+20+5-155 = 0

CONSTITUTION: 50+10+5-277 = 0 

INTELLIGENCE: 40+5-66 = 0

WILLPOWER: 30+5+8-9-54 = 0

CHARISMA: 20+10+5-4= 31

FAT-FETISH  (31+389) 420 /  NORMIE: (31+4-389) 0

FAT POINTS: 85, Absolute Unit. 8 lbs per Fat Point, 6lbs to next point

FAT FEATS: (20)Natural Athlete, (20)Guilty Conscience, (24)Thunder Thighs, (24)Crumbs In The Bed, (26)Too Full To Workout, (26)Size Unaware, (28)Harmless Fatty, (30)Gotta Get Thin (34) Slow Metabolism, (36) Big Boned, (40) Stress Eater, (42) Obesity Loves Company, (44) Deep Reserves, (46) Content, (50)Wide and Weak Willed, (54)Sweet Tooth, (56)Dummy Thick, (60)Low Blood Sugar, (62)Lazy Bones, (64) What have I done!, (66)Weak Wind, (68)Badonkadonk

---

“Admit it, admit that you like getting fat, that you want to be a hedonist for the rest of your life. Embrace your gluttonous blood as the gift it is!”

“Y-yes, Mistress.”

“Renounce your vows.”

“B-but-”

“Renounce them, swear fealty to only me!”

“I will serve only you m-mistress, I am yours forever more, aaaAAAH!”

As the great blob of undulating ruby flesh that was Katael de Valla reached climax again, she gave up on trying to even hold her head up, letting herself be the sweating heap of sex drained fat she felt like. For the last three of her days as Caspiana’s impromptu feedee, she’d not even been restrained on one of the racks. The Golden Princess thought her own fat crimson ass, having inflated to the point that each fall filled leg probably weighed more than the knight did back when she was skinny and served as enough of a restraint. Katael wasn’t even sure of the true extent of her own enormity, only knowing how desperately her brain, fogged from coherent thought for days, only wanted more sex and food from her Angelic Goddess.

“I’ll hold you to that, knight. If you can ever deserve the title again,” Caspaina warned, rising up from the plush sheets of her pleasure room’s bed. She also stood naked, and while perhaps a few pounds heavier for the week of food fueled sexscapades, still remained the same chunky golden hourglass minx revealed after her shrinking, unlike the blob-like Katael.

Katael for her part simply tried to catch her breath, so exhausted from the activity of just being pleasured so much due her huge size and the weighty stomach and breasts that sat on top of her as she leaned back, unable to lay flat due to her gargantuan ass cheeks and truly tree trunk thick legs.

Caspiana’s own self care was a bit more nuanced, grabbing a nearly brush from the bedside table and starting to brush out her tangled, golden flowing locks.

Neither were able to get far when a loud banging on the door interrupted them.

“Enter, though it better be urgent!” Commanded the Princess.

Gabrielle, the weighty elven maiden and servant, opened the door already speaking quickly, “Your Grace, my apologies there is a matter-” Momentarily the very obese and bottom heavy Elf found her own large and fat body catching on the narrow frame of the servant’s entrance, though turning sideways after several attempts saw her blush, but through the obstruction. “My lady, your presence is needed at once, it’s The Pure!”

Caspiana stopped, placing down her brush, other hand igniting with purple eldritch magic. “Gabrielle, you were right to disturb me. What’s happening?”

Struggling with a fat ass that felt nearly impossible to shift on her Own, Katael tried to shimmy to the side of the wide soft mattress, some fragment of her sense of duty returning as she nearly whined, “Th-the Grail, bring me the Grail!”

Gabrielle did a double take at the enormous half-devil. It seemed each time she saw the poor warrior woman, she weighed hundreds of pounds more than last time, and even if it did look damned delicious… “I’m afraid that will be a problem Lady de Valla, As I came here because…”

DM’s Choice!

What did Gabrielle come to warn them about with The Pure:

Attack of Opportunity: The Pure are attacking the Villa Compound now that their curse has failed! With no time to get the Grail and thin down Katael, what will Caspiana and her weight bound knight do? What do the Cultists want?

Inflated Invaders: Having been hiding in the nearby hills to cast their ritual to worsen Caspiana’s curse, The fool Cultists were caught in the fattening blast that came with its dispersal! Looking for revenge for their now hundred pound or more ruined waistlines, these fattened foes assault the Villa, hoping to undo whatever caused their increased BMI.

There is No Spoon: The Grail is gone! Gabrielle suspects the Pure stole it while all the staff were busying themselves with finding new clothes this week. But was it them or someone else? How will Katael help now?

Inflated Invaders: Having been hiding in the nearby hills to cast their ritual to worsen Caspiana’s curse, The fool Cultists were caught in the fattening blast that came with its dispersal! Looking for revenge for their now hundred pound or more ruined waistlines, these fattened foes assault the Villa, hoping to undo whatever caused their increased BMI.

ohhh, lets try this...i can write a little intro tomorrow...

9 hours ago, Batman76 said:

A gluttony locked gate! The gate to the dead countess laboratory can only be opened by freeing a demon! A trapped demoness who can only be freed if two mortals indulge in a sickening display of over eating...or just ignored and walked past, if Saspia can pass a WILLPOWER test...

The Elevator Platform settled into place, the catacomb they found themselves in could hardly be described as such. Along Each Wall were statues of Bulbous and Beautiful Women, each with bellies far beyond even Saspia’s massively expanded waist. Each Waddle beloved through the halls, and their groan of their guts, unsatisfied with the massive golems’ fudge feast.

They waddled with all the vigor they could muster, they began to smell a delicious, intoxicating, and arousing smell. Food. Their Waddles turned into a short sprint, even as Saspia’s mind screamed at her resist, she couldn’t help herself. They came into a massive, ornate dining room, and at its center was a woman coated in red silk, chains tied to her feet and magical bindings on her arms.

“Oh, lovelies.” The Demon said, luring them in with a beautiful voice “Come join the feast”

[10 Willpower Rolls: All Failed]

Saspia’s mouth drooled at the smell, turning to her soon to be husband’s smiling face. They dashed off to eat, Saspia prancing with all the Grace you could expect of of a 1/7th of a Ton Woman, her gut bouncing with every step, her butt jiggling without a car, her tits rippling as she reached for the food.

What followed was sheer gluttony, their display had been completed with the first course, but they didn’t stop. Saspia lost herself in the food, Claude couldn’t stop chomping down. The Demon was left to watch as the Food kept coming and coming, her chains would not break until they were done, and their endeavor in hours felt like months to the Demon, as she watched their bodies blow to nearly double their size in mere moments to them.

She watched Saspia shatter the chair below her, made for even the most fattened of women who could brave a dungeon to still be left untouched. Her Destructive Gluttony was only rivaled by Claude, who’s figure blew by the milestones. Her Mind was imprinted with how they entered, and there they were, nearly quadruple their starting weights. It left her with an erotic awe, using it to pass the time as they engorged themselves on every magically invested food imaginable.

Then, they stopped. The Food stopped coming, as even the planning of the catacombs was overcome by the sheer gluttony of Saspia and Claude. Saspia struggled to her feet, the sheer weight of her body leaving every movement sluggish. In the Face of Sheer Gluttony, something had finally clicked within Saspia. She wanted to be fat, she thought back to that period of massive obesity forced upon her. It was erotic, sensual, it pulled her mind further and further.

She wanted adventure. She wanted food. They could both be hers. Even as the Table was clean of food, and the Demoness finally spoke. “Now that your long display is over, you have freed my long held chains, and you may go into the laboratory.”

The Chains fell, and the bindings were released, the sheer beauty of the Demon was on full display. The Doors to the Laboratory raised, but Saspia was enamored with the Demon. She was just like what she was. She would make her even more like her, she would make her a symbol of gluttony like her. Oh it would be wonderful!

Saspia grinned in erotic joy, simply climaxing at the thought as the Demon began to fly away up, as the sheer thought of food, fat, and gluttony corrupted Saspia’s mind. The Food was never meant to be consumed in such large amounts, but it’s effects were unmatched, as Saspia reached her hand out, casting a spell just as the Demon cleared the top.

[Charisma: 99, Technically a Success]

Saspia didn’t feel a single pound shred off her body, but she did see a beautiful sight. The Light shining through the hole was eclipsed by Red Flesh. Nearby but out of sight, a “Statue” lost its weight, leaving it only chubby. Perhaps it was the fate of those who failed a challenge, but that was past them, and out of their minds. Saspia craved for food, and there was only one way left.

They crossed into the Laboratory, Ornate with a Massive Circular Heavy Duty Platform at its center, clearly for the sheer obesity of those who used it. Saspia was aroused simply by the thought, but it was not alone. The Platform was a laboratory within a laboratory, and at it’s center was their reward… obscured by a tarp covering it.

The Floor croaked with every step, Saspia moaning as ever step simply aroused her more with how the gluttony consumed her, until they were on the platform. Claude, himself swelled only further by the Massive Feasts of the Trial, looked her. Saspia at last gave a smile from her fat face, as they took their time to enjoy their obesity’s perks in this place of luxury before a strenuous journey back home which would begin with claiming their little reward.

——————————

Fat Traits:

54: Natural Breeder

56: Size Unaware

58: Thunder Thighs

60: Hedonistic Hotty

Cut it here, for a nice final number for the fat traits, given Saspia’s gotten most of them and I think HH is a fitting final trait.

——————————

And so here it is, Saspia finally falling into gluttony, on the verge of immobility (which in this case, is 100 Fat Points), and at last about to take what they earned, even if their weights have quadrupled in their time within it’s halls. Now, I leave it to you, our wonderful DM, before I close it off.

Sir Claude had had a moment where he recognized the gluttony succubus caged at the other end of the table.

A more than zaftig red devil, with hips to drool over and thighs to die between, it looked similar to his Valet, Borea but not bound to not tempt mortals into obesity. He knew that given he'd fattened up prematurely into middle aged obesity that he needed to resist this devilish temptation, even as it sweetly called for the pair to meet them. Already he was due a fair amount of ribbing from his friends and family over his big breasted state...

But seeing Saspia waddle forwards at speed, apron belly flapping against her thick thighs, and practically diving at the food settled it. Joy radiated over his fiancee's pudgy features as she started showing down on a pyramid of fudge, chocolate crumbs falling on her relatively modest cleavage and belly fat pooling on the table. It was such an unbelievably sexy sight that Claude dropped his useless blade, fattened hand tucking under his stomach fold to massage his aching shaft. He waddled after his bride, joining her in her gluttony.

Saspia gorged, mind gone to anything but eating. A pure sexual thrill shot through her as she felt her self grow, thighs inflating to match the gut that was now sprawling across the table. Her  belly was touching her feet and her sex was sopping wet, lust and gluttony fusing together in her brain. Forget adventure and dance, forget being nimble and svelte and fast, forget dancing and movement and excitement.  No, this is what she was made for, to glut herself and to enjoy herself, consumption pleasure and reproduction...

Claude's breasts began to rest on the table, his toes starting to ache from gout. Saspia's apron gut began to touch her feet, while her cankles began to rub the floor. He was bigger than any man in Venikia save for the dodgess' closest advisors and possessed more boob and hip fat than most brothels, Saspia had a belly bigger than a prized cow and thighs thicker than a prize winning pig.

The demoness, freed, departed with a laugh that turned into annoyance and frustration as Saspia cast a spell with one sauce stained, sausage finger. Their tormentor blew up, blocking off the hole in the ceiling as she too hit the half ton mark. With the demoness' defeat, the enchanted food she'd prepared faded away, leaving an open door and too gasping, engorged lovers.

"Saspy, I think, urp," Claude managed, his voice off from his massive growth, "I think *whew* we over did it. I'd sit down but *belch* I couldn't get up again and *puff* I think we'll need a bigger *pant* carriage."

"fuck me, fuck me," the nymph gasped, eyes crazy with horniness, "put your seed in me now!"

Saspia's wish was Claude's command. The fat loving night was confronted with a half ton sphere of Nymph, his fiance's milk pale gut divided in two as she leaned on the now empty table. She painfully widened her thighs as much as she could, knowing that with Claude's weakened constitution and her own floor length belly flab frontal sex was now out of the question. Getting too his wife took long minutes of careful, panting waddling, sweat pouring down the noble man's moon round face and across his chest, the thirty feet separating them feeling a mile long. Anatomy proved an ample obstacle, Claude's own gut hung down low enough it greatly blocked cock access and although small compared to the rest of her, Saspia's ass was immense. Huffing and puffing, joints creaking and breath catching in his chest, the obese merchant noble had to hoist his own gut in both hands and let it rest on his fiance's shelf ass. He thanked the gods of love he was still fairly large even though swelling fat had buried half his member, able to find the glistening slit of his wife's buried vag easily.

'Harder, ohhhhhh, yesssssss, fuck yessss, faster," the horny nymph gasped, pudgy hand trying to find her clit, which was blocked by feet of belly fat.

"Going *uff* fast as I *gasp* can," her husband to be barely managed, his back screaming as his massive tits jostled and his joints barely capable of the weak thrusts.

Saspia's hands settled on her breasts, tweaking her stretched and engorged nipples, making her eyes cross as the slow, rhtymic humps shot pleasure through her slit and her whole body shook as Claude's weakened form rested on her. Her husband was in a galaxy of embarassed pleasure, cock tingling with the best fuck (and for all he knew at his size perhaps last fuck) of its life while he found that he'd started squeezing his own nipple at his waist length breast. Saspia had started coming before he did, motivated by finding a platter of left over ribs to gorge on while she was pounded. Claude gave one great squirt of seed into her and then, slowly, collapsed backwards, covered in sweat.

"Oh...oh...fuck...," the knight gasped, "hope *whew* I got you good and *pant* knocked up 'cause I don't think I've another in me...Say *puff* love, where's the *urp* muscle potion? Might need a sip...to get up..."

Saspia moaned, her womb tingling. She turned from the sprawling form of her husband, knowing that if she sat down she wouldn't be getting up again and walked towards the open door. By walking, she meant an awkward shuffle as she moved her floor length apron gut a few inches with one bloated leg and then repeated the motion. Blinking away black spots and feeling light headed, she entered the laboratory of the long dead countess to find...

[X] Recipes, grimoires and a skinny amulet! the laboratory was packed full with old spell books and tomes on cross breeding chocolate, advanced materials that will make the house rich beyond its wildest dreams...and an amulet of skinny that will halve the size of its wearer...for a few hours at least, then it needs a night to recharge!

[X] Recipes, grimoires and a scroll of svelte! the laboratory was packed full with old spell books and tomes on cross breeding chocolate, advanced materials that will make the house rich beyond its wildest dreams...and an ancient spell that will make its caster reduce to 20 fat points...and after a few hours reinflate to their old size!

[X] Recipes, Grimoires and mithril bikini of muscle! the laboratory was packed full with old spell books and tomes on cross breeding chocolate, advanced materials that will make the house rich beyond its wildest dreams! And a silvery metal bikini that will make anyone who wears it spend six hours as a 14' frost giant with a 100 athletics and only 20 fat points! However, the wearer has a frost giant's appetite in this form and can only wear it for 1/4th of a day...

On 1/18/2021 at 2:55 PM, Batman76 said:

[X] Recipes, grimoires and a skinny amulet! the laboratory was packed full with old spell books and tomes on cross breeding chocolate, advanced materials that will make the house rich beyond its wildest dreams...and an amulet of skinny that will halve the size of its wearer...for a few hours at least, then it needs a night to recharge!

Saspia struggled with every waddled step, her fat rippling with every slow step as they approached that poor poor carriage, where then they entered they were only on the verge of plump, but now they were as closer to 1000 Pounds than their old weight, each awkward step her face redder from exhaustion, as the stone tiles croaked under the sheer weight.

Worse for it, she wanted to eat more. She wanted to consume, she didn’t care about what this world had to offer, other than what could be in her body… she had long moved on from that innocent morsel that she was before. She was a beast of hunger, flabulously beautiful, yet unending in her search.

As the Carriage, barely holding under their fat arses, set off, she fixed that newfound amulet around her neck…

-

Many Months After

Saspia awoke. Her legs failed to lift her off her mammoth ass, affixed to the bed as she had been for a long time, excluding the use of that lovely amulet. Bar the Mother’s Markings, she had barely aged a day, though she had once more nearly doubled her weight, but in a much greater time.

At Each Hour of Every Day, she would eat as much as she could. At the End of Every Week, she would transfer her excess weight onto a lovely dame after she proved themselves worthy by stimulating her. Repeat. She would bounce up and down along the scales, fatter and fatter, slowly gaining more and more as her ravenous appetite consumed.

Her Life was only a few things, Food, Sex, Gluttony, Pleasure, Luxury, Ecstacy. And As the Children ran about, certain to repeat their lessons, she ate, and ate, until she could eat no more.

—————

after countless bouts of writers block, it might not be much, but it’s an end.

*Level 1|Foxbreed Spellhunter*

Name: Sun Surao

Race: Foxbreed

Class: Hexhunter

Height: 5’5

Starting Weight: 90

Current Weight: 90

Hit Points: 22

(Point Rolls: 86, 85, 75, 64, 48)

ATHLETICS: 80+20+5=105

CONSTITUTION: 48-10+5=43

INTELLIGENCE: 64+20+5= 89

WILLPOWER: 75-30+5=50

CHARISMA: 80+5=85

FAT POINTS: 16, Underweight, 6 Pounds Per Point 

FAT FEATS: Obesity Loves Company, Natural Athlete

Backstory: Sun wanted to be like all other Foxbreeds since the day she was orphaned. She wanted to hunt, she wanted to fish, she wanted to live. Then, she discovered her one most desire, a temptation that drove her away from it all.

One day, while hunting, she found her way into a ruin, a temple to a long lost goddess. She Statues within were unlike anything she had ever seen. Such beautiful… large women, she found herself. It was her awakening, and her doom, as it set her on her way to expulsion from the Clan.

She, and her lover, a beautiful Foxbreed much like her, they experimented. She overate, and Sun fed her. It was heaven, but it didn’t last for long. Their sin to the hunt was too far, their betrayal too great. They were expelled, forced to separate from another. She wandered from there, one goal in her mind. She would form the Greatest Harem of Ladies ever known, and become Queen of Bandits to feed them. But for now, she’s just a newly hired Bar Wench in

Maria’s Brewery, a small tavern in a small town which serves as a crossroads for physically fit adventurers and knights on and out of major cities. A Perfect Place for a Lass who wishes to fatten the fit.

Preferences: Lesbian, Feeder Fetish, Likes Elves

(Foxbreed Species [and Animali] Description: A Race of Fox People, much like the Angelbloods they were touched by divine beings, they instead ascended to becoming human-animal hybrids. The Foxbreed, descended from the first ascended, are known for their cunning, speed, and their ruthless determination towards a goal whenever they have set their mind on it. They are naturally lithe, yet fit even at considerably lower weights than other species, but are unused to large quantities of food due to their wilder society, and in some cases even shun overeating like the elves.

Race Abilities: All Animali can cross produce, with children being one of the two parent’s species, with only minor crossover of traits. They can also transform into a primal form, a more animalistic form in which their species trains are amplified (physically, their ears and tail (tail presence varies by species) emphasize, and they gain greater endurance and speed in the case of fast subtypes, such as the Foxbreed)

+20 to Athletics and Intelligence, -10 to Constitution, and -30 to Willpower

Hexhunter Class Description: Be they hunters of a normal variety with a touch of magic or hex masters who stalk devastate their enemies with powerful magically intertwined attacks, Hexhunters utilize powerful hexes instead of proper magic. Hexes are enchanted items, which can either act as spells in themselves, or as a way to cast them. From Enchanted Bows and Swords to Magic Scrolls, they are defined by their use of alternative magic

Class Attribute: Depends.

For melee, hexes are executed by an additional athletics roll and an intelligence roll, whichever is closer to success is chosen.

For ranged, it is a Willpower + Athletics roll, with willpower acting as perception.

For scrolls, it is a Charisma + Constitution Roll. Failure to use scrolls properly can result in negative consequences compared to failures with other types.

Hex Creation and Application is an Intelligence Roll, failure in creation can lead to unintended effects, while failure in application can lead to it being rebounded back at the caster

+5 to All

—————

now for a change of pace, a story not of the one gaining, but of the one feeding, with a slower pace for once. Also custom races and classes, and with such width of goals, it perhaps is closer to half-canon, but let the journey begin!

13 hours ago, Detere said:

Saspia struggled with every waddled step, her fat rippling with every slow step as they approached that poor poor carriage, where then they entered they were only on the verge of plump, but now they were as closer to 1000 Pounds than their old weight, each awkward step her face redder from exhaustion, as the stone tiles croaked under the sheer weight.

Worse for it, she wanted to eat more. She wanted to consume, she didn’t care about what this world had to offer, other than what could be in her body… she had long moved on from that innocent morsel that she was before. She was a beast of hunger, flabulously beautiful, yet unending in her search.

As the Carriage, barely holding under their fat arses, set off, she fixed that newfound amulet around her neck…

-

Many Months After

Saspia awoke. Her legs failed to lift her off her mammoth ass, affixed to the bed as she had been for a long time, excluding the use of that lovely amulet. Bar the Mother’s Markings, she had barely aged a day, though she had once more nearly doubled her weight, but in a much greater time.

At Each Hour of Every Day, she would eat as much as she could. At the End of Every Week, she would transfer her excess weight onto a lovely dame after she proved themselves worthy by stimulating her. Repeat. She would bounce up and down along the scales, fatter and fatter, slowly gaining more and more as her ravenous appetite consumed.

Her Life was only a few things, Food, Sex, Gluttony, Pleasure, Luxury, Ecstacy. And As the Children ran about, certain to repeat their lessons, she ate, and ate, until she could eat no more.

—————

after countless bouts of writers block, it might not be much, but it’s an end.

Loved the ending. I want to write a wrap up for clyde but have no writing time at all this week, maybe next week

3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Loved the ending. I want to write a wrap up for clyde but have no writing time at all this week, maybe next week

Sometimes there are more important things than kink writing, I definitely understand. :) Just poke me with my own update whenever you find the time.

23 hours ago, Deator said:

Sometimes there are more important things than kink writing, I definitely understand. :) Just poke me with my own update whenever you find the time.

Oh yes, I absolutely haven't forgotten. I'm looking forwards to giving Katael a rather devilish morton's fork of a choice...

Katael's heart, which had been pounding pretty hard thanks to her massive rise in cholesterol, began to beat like a drum as Gabrielle described the invasion.

"At least a dozen women at arms, with a sorceress too! They're already bursting down the gates and demanding the grail," the obese elf girl stammered, her chins wobbling in fear and her face red from her swift waddle, "the outer servants tried to slow them down but...."

"But not a one of them weighs less than four hundred pounds. While I"m sure this is an elite strike force of the Pure," Caspiana sighed, brow furrowing in thought, "they'll be through the gates soon..."

"Perhaps not so elite my lady, at least not anymore. When I caught sight of them they were a bit...puffy, decidedly so. The women at arms were down to gambesons, unbuttoned gambesons due to the size of their bellies and breasts, with their sword belts held together by rope. You might fit into what was left of their armor with a bit of sucking in," the rotund elf admitted a little coyly, "and the two sorceresses well, they were wearing the low cut dresses and thigh high boots of maidens but they had they saggy breasts, big bellies and crows feet of women well into middle age. They could only cast a handful of spells, mostly showy stuff like dancing lights or little fire bolts."

"Hmmm, perhaps the unexpected breaking of my curse hit them as well as my court," the golden princess mused, tapping her double chin, 'their knightess' would have gone to ** and their sorceresses would have lost a lot of their power, probably means all of their youth spells partially wore off at the shock. Still, I can't fight so many in my current form. Even if I could squeeze into one of my armors I'm in little condition for direct conflict and I always neglected my spellcraft thinking I'd always be stronger than who I fought. Perhaps I should have supped twice from the grail..."

Caspiana was probably the thinnest woman at the villa, not counting the invaders. But she was still quite a heavy set woman by any objective standards save this place and the harem she was conceived in. Huge, tear drop breasts of gold and gilded hips a yard wide combined with her long, thick yet shapely legs and soft ** belly to give the Princess drool worthy curves, but they were the languid, soft folds of a seraglio, not the hard muscle and fast sinew of a battle field. A most formidable soldier of her mother's empire Caspiana had been in the elven border skirmishes, but skipping workouts and doubling up on portions while serving the throne as an internal diplomat had made golden devilborn plump since before her curse.

"the grail," Katael moaned, heavy chest heaving and sweat pouring down her face as she at last managed the monumental task of sitting up.

Long gone was the muscular, driven knight at war with her demonic heritage. Katael's horns had grown from grounded stubs to two foot long spikes, her bat like wings had regrown along with her long barbed tail, while her nails had turned to sharp talons and even her skin had gone from a sunburned salmon to a ruby red. It was clear the diabolic had free reign in this corrupted woman...

Who was nearly six times the weight she'd been upon first meeting Princess Caspiana.

Katael's hard muscles had vanished, first they'd been buried in lard and then they'd withered from atrophy. She was a red balloon of a woman, lard unflatteringly collected beneath her sagging waist. Cankles had begun to hang over her feet, her knees were buried by drooping thigh flab and her hips were wide as she was tall, their connected ass having turned into a living mattress of crimson cottage cheese. Her upper torso was still immensely fat, upper arms swollen into pillows that formed a second set of wings, wrists vanished in the fat and fingers so sausage thick they'd be unable to grip her sword. Katael's breasts were hanging pendulums touching her rolly polly gut rolls, not a hint at her old physical power in her acres of sweaty red softness.

"I need the grail," Katael moaned, eyes crossing.

During the conversation, Katael had been in a panic. This was what the devil born knight had feared since she'd set down the fattening path. All of her pleasure and joy at being not but a mindless consumer was overcome with fear, fear that now she needed the hard dedicated knight she'd been. Katael's eyes were wide with craven panic, her week of sloth and gluttony and lust having totally eroded her wits and will power until she'd have trouble writing her own name, Caspiana having fucked her and stuffed her near illiterate. The knight was near a demoness of lust now, a creature of her baser impulses who radiated waves of lust...

"Is that Katael!?" Gabrielle gasped, the red faced elf shocked, "she's....by the Gods, she's a pig!"

"I'm not...*hiccup* a pig I'm a hog," the naked Katael moaned, "I'm so hungry...and horny...Gods I need the grail...and a fuck....and a snack..."

Gabrielle had, thanks to the burst of fattening discharge from the Princess and her own gluttony, hit the big 5-0-0 and been pleased with herself, wearing anymore only a bed sheet and a belt made from a horse girth as a belt and letting her pumpkin breasts bounce free. That Katael was half again her size was...incredibly kinky, Gabrielle licking her lips in pure lust and forgetting the eminent battle.

"Focus you two," Caspiana sighed, long finger tapping gabrielle's quad chin to close her drooling mouth, "where is the grail?"

"Ummm, right here your majesty," Gabrielle said, pulling the precious artifact from her belt purse, "I was quite tempted to use it to run here faster, but I didn't want to have to rebuild all this lovely chub again..."

"Give it, its miiiiinnnneee," Katael whined, the greedy and selfish woman desperate to escape her fate, barely aware that there would be a battle.

"Hmmm...," Caspiana thought, pulling a bottle of wine from her shelf and plotting...

[X] The redeemed knight: Caspiana has Katael drink from the grail, returning the knight to her fit, tough form from the start of her story for the final battle...

[X] the fit princess: Caspiana drinks from the grail herself, making herself strong and fast enough to defeat the Pure, keeping katael as harem mate...

[X] the corrupted grail: Caspiana uses Katael's gluttonous, lazy nature to corrupt the grail, turning it into a cursed artifact. The excess fat of the Princess and her staff, including Katael, will transfer to those  that drink from the grail after a few moments.

Sorry to not see this until now! It might be a few days before I can sit down and fully write it out though.

As a quick question, if she were to slim, would the mental stat loss also roll back? It'd work well with what I have planned.

1 hour ago, Deator said:

Sorry to not see this until now! It might be a few days before I can sit down and fully write it out though.

As a quick question, if she were to slim, would the mental stat loss also roll back? It'd work well with what I have planned.

I'll leave it up to you

Sir Claude Vesper had wanted three things in life:

To become the largest grower of Chocolate in all of Venikia, to marry the fairest woman in the republic and to live a life of lazy, well fed leisure and hedonism as he enjoyed his vast wealth.

He got all of those things, but not quite in the way Claude had expected.

As delicious as it was, the chocolate strain synthesized by Saspia's green magic soon brought the family vast amounts of wealth. Unfortunately, the multiple pounds the chocolate could add to a diner's waistline over the course of a single desert buffet soon proved too much for even the elite of Venikian society to hide away. After a month of ludicrously high sales, incomes plunged when at a highly public ball almost no one arrived, nine out of ten guests failing to fit into their clothes. Although the exports to the Red Empress' court and various fat loving principalities of the 101 Kingdoms made the trade more than sustainable, the vast profits Claude had envisioned failed to last.

He was still married to Saspia and the fantastically beautiful nymph remained in his eyes, the fairest woman in all of the world, no matter how many times her original size she became. Unfortunately, Saspia had become a ludicrously extreme hedonist so hungry and lustful that she was only truly alert for part of the day. The blob of a Nymph would awaken, have a servant wrap her slimming amulet around her neck folds and become a slender and delicate woman who loved dancing in the gardens and making love to her husband. However, Saspia would chub up at the rate of twenty or thirty pounds an hour eating the regular gluttonous diet of a pregnant noble woman, until her hunger pangs began at sundown. Then, stumbling to her bed chamber, she would begin ravenously consuming pound after pound of the chocolate she had enchanted, the light hearted nymph would go from delicate to whopping before the eye, becoming once more an immobile blob of flesh by bed time. Claude loved his fiance at any weight and adored the sex with her slender, but  the fact was that he was physically incapable of having sex with Saspia at her heaviest and horniest due to his own third desire.

As a soldier, Claude had been steely of muscle and fleet of foot but he'd been getting soft since before he'd met Saspia. After their short adventures in the haunted mansion, Claude had become one of the fattest men in a republic of very fat men. His sharp jawline had disappeared beneath a jowl bigger than a stacked maiden's breast, his own tits had been bigger than all of his wife's brides maid's put together and his gut was so huge he could see neither feet nor dick. His carefully tailored suits were replaced by ridiculous mumus and the majority of his own mansion had doors too small for him to enter. Indeed, the huge breasted man was unable to fit through the doors of his own chocolate company offices due to his girth, not that he could reliably get there due to being too fat for a horse or a wagon. Once renowned for his looks, the noble man was reduced to a laughable joke capable of standing only with a muscle potion, for while the republic loved indulgence Claude's acreage of fat was too much for a man without children to be seen in public. And although Saspia was indeed knocked up, the Nymph's pregnancy was going to last nearly a decade, meaning that he was unable to venture out in public without being laughed at.

So, with the business tumbling and their son and heir reduced to an inept, near immobile joke, Claude's parents, old enough to not work at fixing the problem themselves, had hired two capable hands to right the chocolate company and to get their son in decent enough shape.

The first went to Lady Josephina da'Expanda. The plumped up dancing champion had once been Claude's fiance, seeing him as a handsome idiot she could easily manipulate but an idle remark that her belly was showing through a corset had made the irritable dancer break off the enchantment. That had annoyed Claude's parents, for Josephina was renowned for her wits and business sense as much as her cyclical athletic beauty. The offer to command the Vesper family finances had found the noble woman in the middle of an emotional eating binge, coincidentally of Saspia's chocolate, after discovering she'd grown so fat that none of her corsets or illusions could make her look slim again. She'd taken it just to have something to do...and found that tycoon suited her perfectly well.

"And how is our prize stud today?" Lady da'Expanda called as she pulled open the doors to Claude's indoor pool.

Josephina looked quite different from when she'd been a three hundred pound graceless porker. Her cherubic cheeks and saggy jowls had vanished to reveal an austere, regal face with a graceful swanline neck. A hip slit black dress showed off her tan, firm legs that flexed with graceful muscle from hard calf to taut thigh, its neckline showing off the pertness of her small chest and plunging low enough to hint at the abs on her 24 inch waist.

And for Josephina, the best part was that it was all natural.

One would have expected a fat girl with a binge eating disorder to inflate running a chocolate company but the opposite had happened. Josephina was so involved in running the company she forgot to eat and so frequently inspecting factories and farms that she'd burned off more energy than she'd ever had dancing. A year after taking the reins, the brunette woman was in the best shape of her life and the Vesper accounts were flush with cash. She'd diversified the chocolate business by tricking the gluttonous Saspia into making tastier but somewhat less fattening treats and added another, profitable line of income as well.

"Oh he's panting up a storm, but he'll be ready for work once he's scrubbed down!" the gluttony succubus Boreal laughed.

Boreal had changed as well. The lazy flab she'd piled on as a frustrated valet had fled from the pear shaped demoness, revealing an athletic and busty figure with bulging muscles and even larger breasts. Once her master had gone totally to seed, the demoness had lost weight hand over fist from seeing him indulge in sin! Wearing a jet black bikini, the demon sat in a most unusual perch atop Claude's pillowy shoulders holding a fishing rod who's string was tied around a brick of chocolate.

"I just...ugh...want a snack...," Claude wheezed, splashing forwards towards the treat.

The elephantine Vesper family heir had gotten in better shape, being mobile mostly, but had lost only a little bit of weight in the year since his inadvertent fattening. Boreal had enjoyed taunting him and playing with the flabby noble man too much to let it end and Josephina knew he'd fuck up the business if he was small enough to get to work. So the two had conspired to keep him healthy enough to live and too fat to complain! Saspia didn't mind either, she liked him huge as a bear and Claude was too food addicted to ever deny a snack. Even now his eyes were locked upon his wife, who reclined in a bikini at the end of the pool.

Saspia's big belly rested on her thighs, the nymph currently weighing about 220 pounds and wearing a red silk bikini bottom made for a woman sixty pounds lighter that had been loose when she'd slid into it two hours before. The nymph's chubby face was smiling, dimples showing, as she plowed through her seventh platter of pancakes that morn, eyes going over her husband's vast, rippling bulk and her free hand playing with her plump breasts which had just begun leaking honey.

"You're looking like you deserve a snack, fancy some honey?" Saspia asked her husband, idly eating her own breast honey.

"I'm sure he does, but he knows his rules. He gets his snack after work," Josephina said with a raised eyebrow.

An old adage about Nymphs was that any man who got one pregnant would have his seed grow extraordinarily potent...at the cost of growing immensely obese, a rumor that kept many men from pursuing the forest women. Given that Venikia was full of noble women eager to get with child so they could avoid having to hide their true girth or to get pregnant before they were too fat to do so, Josephina had made Claude's weight in silver by hiring him out as the city's biggest jiggolo. Saspia didn't mind one wit, so long as she got to play too.

"I'm...sorry Mistress Josephina," Claude panted, mouth hanging open as Boreal waved the fudge just out of his clumsy reach.

"Oh don't apologize too much fatty," Josephina smiled, "Lady da'Fatas had to cancel, she got stuck in a door so your whole day is free..."

"I suppose I could butt in then?" Saspia giggled through a full mouth, patting her bulging tummy with delight.

"Of course...but after I'm done," Josephina grinned, pulling the pin from her brooch and letting her black dress fall to the ground, revealing her fit, naked body, "I need to have some heirs of my own and I've found that after a lot of negotiations, that I'll get better deals if I've got some impressive bulk..."

Saspia giggled, ripples going through her body "yes, one load and that pesky metabolism will go away forever!"

"Oh yes, I realized the other day getting dressed my champion ball gown was too lose on me and I hadn't had any sweets in forever. What's the point of being rich if I'm not enjoying it?" Josephina laughed, while Boreal prodded Claude out of the pool, "Just the pregnancy and another fifty pounds or so, I want to look full and imposing..."

"Dream big!" the demoness laughed, "A full five hundred on you would look diabolically good!"

"hmmmm, perhaps...we'll see where I stop," Josephina smiled.

The clumsy noble man collapsed onto a curious platform that held him at an incline. Boreal ran a strap under his gut and pulled a crank, giggling as her master's sagging paunch was lifted out of the way of his groin.

"Can I *pant* have a moment here, I'm fine with servicing you Josie," Claude panted, "but I need to be sure Saspia is alright with it!"

"As long as I can take part! You never have sampled my honey dear Josephina and you're so bony, you obviously need it," the dripping nymph laughed, hopping up as if she was graceful and light as when she sat down only for her hefty hips to get wedged in the chair.

Giggling, she struggled out of them just as Josephina stalked towards her ex-fiancee.

"You know Claude, you must be losing weight at last because I remember that being a lot bigger," Josephina laughed, taking a tube of lube from a nearby table and squeezing it over the usually buried genitals.

"I'm...I beg your pardon, but I'm sure its the same size!" the noble man blushed, red as a tomato and hard as a rock, able to see only Josephina's pinned up black hair over his bulk.

"Oh, that's the new strain of chocolate. It makes his skin so wonderfully soft, like a girls but it causes his breasts to swell and well...apparently there's another side effect," Saspia giggled, climbing over her husband and giving him a luscious view of her round rump and chubby thighs just as Josephina impaled herself upon him, "Its supposed to be for pregnant women only, we best cut it off before he starts making milk!"

"I...I should have *ooh yes* been told about that possibility!" Claude managed, piggish eyes crossing.

"Or perhaps double his dose, hmmmm, there's only so many noble women in the city to knock up," the gasping Josephina observed, "demand falls when there's too much supply. Milk however, is a perishable good..."

Saspia took a long breath and lay across her husband's propped up gut, heavy breasts at Josephina's face. The moaning noble woman leaned forwards, sucking rich, rose accented honey from one of the pregnant nymph's heavy nipples. After long seconds of drinking, enough to make her flat belly puff a little, Josephina pulled away, honey stuck to her pink lips.

"Ohhh....yes, that is...delicious. Say *ohhhhh* do you have sisters to invite here Saspia?" the dancer turned business woman gasped, "I'm thinking of getting into the honey business..."

Claude's view of his wife's plump ass was cut off as Borea straddled his heavy, sensitive chest, a box of heavy chocolates in her hand. Her taloned fingers shoved one of them between his lips, the obese noble automatically eating.

"You heard the boss fatty, eat up!" the demon laughed, "You'll need your strength, I want sloppy seconds!"

On 1/22/2021 at 12:40 AM, Detere said:

*Level 1|Foxbreed Spellhunter*

Name: Sun Surao

Race: Foxbreed

Class: Hexhunter

Height: 5’5

Starting Weight: 90

Current Weight: 90

Hit Points: 22

(Point Rolls: 86, 85, 75, 64, 48)

ATHLETICS: 80+20+5=105

CONSTITUTION: 48-10+5=43

INTELLIGENCE: 64+20+5= 89

WILLPOWER: 75-30+5=50

CHARISMA: 80+5=85

FAT POINTS: 16, Underweight, 6 Pounds Per Point 

FAT FEATS: Obesity Loves Company, Natural Athlete

Backstory: Sun wanted to be like all other Foxbreeds since the day she was orphaned. She wanted to hunt, she wanted to fish, she wanted to live. Then, she discovered her one most desire, a temptation that drove her away from it all.

One day, while hunting, she found her way into a ruin, a temple to a long lost goddess. She Statues within were unlike anything she had ever seen. Such beautiful… large women, she found herself. It was her awakening, and her doom, as it set her on her way to expulsion from the Clan.

She, and her lover, a beautiful Foxbreed much like her, they experimented. She overate, and Sun fed her. It was heaven, but it didn’t last for long. Their sin to the hunt was too far, their betrayal too great. They were expelled, forced to separate from another. She wandered from there, one goal in her mind. She would form the Greatest Harem of Ladies ever known, and become Queen of Bandits to feed them. But for now, she’s just a newly hired Bar Wench in

Maria’s Brewery, a small tavern in a small town which serves as a crossroads for physically fit adventurers and knights on and out of major cities. A Perfect Place for a Lass who wishes to fatten the fit.

Preferences: Lesbian, Feeder Fetish, Likes Elves

(Foxbreed Species [and Animali] Description: A Race of Fox People, much like the Angelbloods they were touched by divine beings, they instead ascended to becoming human-animal hybrids. The Foxbreed, descended from the first ascended, are known for their cunning, speed, and their ruthless determination towards a goal whenever they have set their mind on it. They are naturally lithe, yet fit even at considerably lower weights than other species, but are unused to large quantities of food due to their wilder society, and in some cases even shun overeating like the elves.

Race Abilities: All Animali can cross produce, with children being one of the two parent’s species, with only minor crossover of traits. They can also transform into a primal form, a more animalistic form in which their species trains are amplified (physically, their ears and tail (tail presence varies by species) emphasize, and they gain greater endurance and speed in the case of fast subtypes, such as the Foxbreed)

+20 to Athletics and Intelligence, -10 to Constitution, and -30 to Willpower

Hexhunter Class Description: Be they hunters of a normal variety with a touch of magic or hex masters who stalk devastate their enemies with powerful magically intertwined attacks, Hexhunters utilize powerful hexes instead of proper magic. Hexes are enchanted items, which can either act as spells in themselves, or as a way to cast them. From Enchanted Bows and Swords to Magic Scrolls, they are defined by their use of alternative magic

Class Attribute: Depends.

For melee, hexes are executed by an additional athletics roll and an intelligence roll, whichever is closer to success is chosen.

For ranged, it is a Willpower + Athletics roll, with willpower acting as perception.

For scrolls, it is a Charisma + Constitution Roll. Failure to use scrolls properly can result in negative consequences compared to failures with other types.

Hex Creation and Application is an Intelligence Roll, failure in creation can lead to unintended effects, while failure in application can lead to it being rebounded back at the caster

+5 to All

—————

now for a change of pace, a story not of the one gaining, but of the one feeding, with a slower pace for once. Also custom races and classes, and with such width of goals, it perhaps is closer to half-canon, but let the journey begin!

Hmmm, I don't have too much time anymore, but I can toss out some ideas, two for tonight:

Sun's talents are sought out by an unusual client seeking to fatten up a fit beauty...

Rose Black: a famously vain and intelligent enchantress, Rose is scandalously seeking to fatten up herself! A powerful devil will come at yuletide to claim Rose' soul unless she's managed to make herself an absolutely huge airhead by that time. Knowing her reputation will never survive if word gets out, Rose pays for absolute secrecy, having Sun stay with her at an isolated manor while the wizard becomes obese. Secrecy must be maintained though, especially as some jealous colleagues of Rose might be snooping around investigating...

Rose' starting stats:

Name: Rose

Race: Angelborn

Class: Wizard

Height: 5 feet, 8 inches.

Weight: 120 lbs

Hit points:15

ATHLETICS: 60

CONSTITUTION: 40

INTELLIGENCE: 100

WILLPOWER: 85

CHARISMA:  75,

FAT-FETISH   67 /.  NORMIE: 75

FAT POINTS: 19, Normal. 6 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: Big Milkers, Dummy thick.

Physical description: Rose is a somewhat tall, pencil thin but with substantial breasts angel born wizard of Mitla, born with fair alabaster skin, long jet black hair and matching wings, with piercing purple eyes. Intelligent and driven, she is an expert in the occult and diabolical, eschewing safety measures most would use and mocking any who try to restrain her as weaklings. She has the venmous tongue and looks down on anyone not in complete control of their appearance or having any sort of difficulty with a mental task. So it is quite humiliating for Rose that she not only accidentally promised her soul to the devil Queen Swellia unless Rose managed to become what she hates the most: a fat idiot. After wasting several months trying to find another, or any other, way out, Rose is desperately hiring a feeder...

Lady Annabelle Lee: everyone in three kingdoms has heard of Lady Annabelle Lee, a famous jouster who's skill is matched only by her sweetness and good looks! Unfortunately for her, she's Sun's new target, hired by Annabelle's jealous and much fatter sister Sarah to ruin Annabelle once and for all before she can sweep the man Sarah loves off of his feet! Sarah can smuggle Sun into the family castle disguised as a servant, with an illusion hiding her true nature, but from there it'll be up to Sun to bulk up the athlete without either Annabelle or her fat phobic mother Jessa noticing! Maybe it'll be easier if everyone fattens up some...

Name: Lady Annabelle lee

Race: Human

Class: Knight

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches.

Weight: 148 lbs

Hit points:15

ATHLETICS: 95

CONSTITUTION: 76

INTELLIGENCE: 60

WILLPOWER: 40

CHARISMA:  75,

FAT-FETISH   67 /.  NORMIE: 75

FAT POINTS: 19, Normal. 9 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: Natural athlete, badonkadonk.

Physical description: Lady Anabelle is a famed jouster and knight, making her the perfect heir for her parents even before taking into account her great beauty and sweet nature. Tall, muscular, red haired and dark skinned, she is beloved by all in the County of Vesta...save Her sister Sarah. Long jealous of her taller, fitter sister, Sarah hit the roof on learning that Annabelle meant to try and woo the local count! Sarah knew she had no option but to turn her sister's famous muscles into a flabby wreck...and maybe toss in her still sexy milf of a mother lady Jessa too!