Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

[X] The Guardian

As Katael and Jezebel stood upon the stone scale, bulbous bulk pressing into each other with warm, unintentional caresses, the Knight worried.

The knightly composure that let the demon blooded warrior resist worry and fear was fractured, gone the way of her abdominal muscles and thigh gap, and letting fear grip her heart just as cholesterol surely did.

Spiritually, Katael knew she was corrupted. She'd always known that, that she would have to resist every temptation to not let her devilish blood seize her soul...but she hadn't resisted. Katael had indulged in the pleasures of gluttony and been a hairs breadth from lust as well, tossing in a little wrath. The vile wings and evil tail her father's priest had burned away had regrown, her long shorn horns had curved out like those of an antelope, evidence the powers of hell were pulsing through her ample flesh. She was not the just knight she'd been weeks ago and was afraid what she might do to dishonor her step father's blessed memory.

"Are you ready for what might be in here?" Jezebel asked with a deepened voice, trying to hold onto Brave-blade and not having an easy time.

The nymph had been muscled like a steel spring, nimble and fast, capable of jumping twice her own height into the air and walking completely silently. Now, transformed into a wobbling ball of fat she lumbered like an elephant, foot steps thudding on the ground, punctuated by the occasional snap of a sandal strap beneath the pressure of her cankles. Arms thick as her old waist stuck out at an ankle, breast fat and arm fat combining to not let them hang flat. Not able to easily carry the sword, pudgy fingers dragged the rune blade behind her, a furrow cutting in the ground from the enchanted steel. Katael felt a pain seeing it so abused...but knew that touching the sword would scorch her flesh.

"Honestly?" Katael asked, looking down at her own bulk.

The Knight was fat. Not just the chunky she'd been after fighting the sorceress. Not just the fat but strong she'd been after the elf Gabrielle had fattened her up further. No, Katael was fat verging on useless. This lard weighed on her, it was an effort to force her thick, soft thighs past one another and make her droopy belly bounce off their tops. Those legs were thick as her old waist and soft as butter, a few lunges and she'd fall on her face. Her ass swung out behind her and threatened to unbalance her and she was still breathing heavily and sweating from feeding Jezebel, suggesting her stamina was quite weak. The Ironwood sword she'd taken was heavy in her hand, a hand that had lost its warrior calluses and was soft and slippery with nervous sweat.

"Honestly...no," the devil born knight groaned, "I'm so fat after that cake I'm not fit to polish my own sword, much less use it. I'm slow, I can't catch my breath and worst of all, I could feel my strikes getting clumsier and less skilled as that cake fed me. I feel...I feel I've forgotten half of my sword training alongside losing half my muscle mass...a pair of squires could disarm us in three heart beats and have use tied up at their mercy..."

Jezebel bit her lower lip, purple eyes crossing, her plump arm snaking under her waist and touching her clit, "Okay...fuck...keep going...Mistress please...but talk about me too...look at me, I can't even see my feet and I think this fat is making me stoop..."

Lust kindled again in Katael's heart. The sensual decadence at her own fall from strength, the powerful thrill at turning the graceful, dominating Jezebel into this fat, devoted lardass...

"Not know...not know we must...press on...," Katael gasped, pressing on as fast as she could, thighs clapping and chaffing.

Through the raised gate she went, finding herself in another large room. In its center was a stone pillar, about four feet high, and topped with a well of bubbling, steaming water. in front of it was a table, heavy with dozens of chalices, cups, reliquaries, mugs, glasses and goblets. As the pair of waddling obese women trundled in, preceeded by Jezebel's bulbous belly, a towering figure arose from the shadows, winged and magnificent.

"Greetings, Seekers of the Grail," a melodious voice said from everywhere at once, "you have found the last test."

For a moment, Katael thought she'd found an angel born, one gifted with celestial blood. But a moment's glance found she was wrong, for this woman had nothing human about her.

Tall as a frost giant and lean as a whip, this was a full angel, perhaps a warrior valkyrie. Six pairs of hawks wings hung from her back, red feathered and warlike, while golden plate armor hugged a trim, athletic figure. Her face was raptorial, nose sharp and golden eyes shining, its beauty harsh and unrelenting, one set of eyes like those of a hawk, another pair glowing silver and another solid gold. One strong arm held a set of scales, while another pair held a hammer that weighedmore than Katael and Jezebel combined and a fourth arm held a scourging whip.

Katael had had the image of such an angel emblazoned on her shield before her arm had grown too fat to fit through the loops, her breast plate before her gut had grown too big for mortal armor, her horse's caprison before she'd grown too heavy to ride and on her sword pommel before she'd grown too wicked to wield it.

"...Test?" Katael asked in immediate suspicion.

"What do I have to do to get spanked with that?" Jezebel asked, eyes wild with lust.

"This test is not for you, wild one,' the Valkyrie said with a smile, pointing the scales at Katael instead, "but for her, to determine her balance."

The Devilborn glowered. Being near this creature of virtue hurt, it reminded her of what she'd never been and what she'd lost...and the light from it now hurt her eyes...

"To determine if I am evil, servant of the Heavens? Tell me, which god do you serve?" the Knight asked, knowing even at her strongest this creature could end her in a moment.

"I serve the Goddess of Love, fertility, bounty and war. The Great Goddess, the Red Goddess, she who makes the crops grow heavy and the maidens grow wide," the Valkyrie said with a smile, showing fangs, "a new goddess preparing to be born, an old goddess preparing to be reborn. She who is not yet and she who always was and she who is."

Jezebel yawned, sausage fingers over her mouth and leaning on the borrowed sword, "that could be anyone."

Katael tried to ignore her near lover, trying to focus was so difficult anymore, her nature was so divided, "I...I seek something in these ruins, a weapon that a cult known as the pure tried to find, one they cursed and betrayed a princess of royal blood to seek. They are a cult of evil, who murdered my father for showing me mercy, who wish to drive out all who are different from they..."

The Valkyrie nodded, "This is known to us. You acted bravely and nobly, serving the goddess in preventing harm to her blood. You have acted with valor, at the cost of your strength. You shall be tested now, to determine your reward...Choose."

The Angel stepped away, gesturing at the table of cups, "Choose your grail..."

Grail of Strength: this cup, when drank from, removes all Penalties from Fat Point accumulation, granting them a new athletics score of 100 before the application of existing fat feats. It can only be drank from once per day.

Grail of Purity: this cup, when drank from, returns the drinker to peak health, fitness and youth, restoring them to 20 years old and 20 FP, removing all physical fat feats but leaving mental ones. They will begin aging and gaining weight as is normal for their species, diet and exercise afterwards. It can only be drank from once per day.

Grail of Supernatural Power: this cup, when drank from, transforms the drinker into either an Angel of Ample Love or a Demon of Decadent Lust, depending on their choice, alignment and values. In either case, they cease aging, are able to alter their shape, but not weight, at will and can cast weight, domination, healing and destruction spells. The drinker can never drink from the cup again, but others may do so provided they are above 36 fat points.

37 minutes ago, Detere said:

I either suck at focusing or over focus, it mixes in between, but I also like writing generally. Of course now it’s just waiting instead of writing.

I should get to you this afternoon, with a little view point from the vantage of her employer as 140lbs of nymph fits into 120lbs of dress...

6 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Grail of Purity: this cup, when drank from, returns the drinker to peak health, fitness and youth, restoring them to 20 years old and 20 FP, removing all physical fat feats but leaving mental ones. They will begin aging and gaining weight as is normal for their species, diet and exercise afterwards. It can only be drank from once per day.

((For having picked the Grail of Purity, this scene is not very pure, though I think @Batman76 will finally get something he's been pushing for ;). There will be one or two more parts after this with some twists and turns.))

Shaking and wobbling, Katael held the Grail in her hands. It’s Golden color and Azure Sapphire gems told well of the power held within.

“You’ve chosen the Grail of Purity, Knight,” The Angel entoned solemnly. “It would restore you to the peak of your physical youth. Though what comes after will be as nature intends and may only do so once a day.”

Katael nodded, stepping back to the waters, prize held in her weighty arms. “This gift is most gracious, mighty one. Though I wonder why it would rest in such ruins.”

The angel smiled, beginning to take flight on her powerful, sextant wings, “It wasn’t Champion. This is merely where you were. This gift of the goddess came to you, may you consider what you truly wish from this point.”

“Th-thank you,” Katael murmured, realizing as she looked up from the prize that the angel was gone, along with the other two grails and the vault’s grand lighting dropped back to the dingy half-dark of the ruins and nothing around remained but the steaming thigh high pool, something so warm and refreshing it made it impossible not admit how good it felt.

The exhausted knight collapsed into the warm bath, finding it flowed up and just over the top of her belly, with her immensely fleshy and soft bottom half threatening to make her float away from her perch at the water’s edge. She set the grail carefully on the ledge next to her. “I can’t believe I did it,” she gasped in relief.

Jezebel was quick to join her, at first trying to waddle through the high water before giving up, flopping forward with a massive splash, and half swimming half dragging her weighty form through the water, blobby form jostling to and fro as she approached the knight. “Oh this IS nice. There’s so much of me to feel the hot water!”

Katael looked on, again finding herself lost in the massive curves of the nymph. She’d seen plenty of fat women at this point, but one that wasn’t her so close, so… sensual. Jezebel stopped mere inches from her own bloated form. Gigantic dozen pound breasts that’d be saggy under normal conditions floated happily and perky in the water as the gelatinous nymph sat in the water, also nearly bobbing off with new found buoyancy.

“I think you me WE did it, Katael!”, Jezebel said, rubbing her massive mammaries, “And look how I sacrificed my poor figure for you, mistress, I’m ruined!” The nymph rolled backwards in the water, floating up and her massive ball belly breaching from the water like a whale where she grabbed at it with both hands, “The food was soooo good though, I wish I had more of your mortal food.” She slapped the weighty sphere for emphasis, sending a soft splash of warm water off her jostling tum.

Katael shook, fully aware that she was dripping wet in a way that had nothing to do with their impromptu bath. This Nymph, playful in the water, a glistening sexy mess. “I-I told you that we can’t…” she stuttered, unable to fully speak. Even now, she could feel that guilt waning. The angel had given her a way out, the Grail could completely fix her weight problem in moments! It made how much she’d guiltily enjoyed the weight feel a little less guilty. Even now, the water lifted her up as it did Jezebel.

“Oh, and is the big strong Knight going to make little ole me stop?” The White haired woman teased, turning to show her impressive backside and shaking it, where it jostled and made waves with every wiggle.

Katael rose up, feeling water cascade down her own immense curves. Wings restored, she couldn’t help but feel like an icon of hedonism. Her fat pillar-like legs each were easily wider than she’d been after her first plumpening, having taken the brunt of her gain. Unconsciously, her newly grown devil tail caressed one of her big lovely butt cheeks, softer than any bed she’d stayed in. Even her own belly, heavy and wide, was a thing of sex. It was soft, overpowering, enveloping in pleasure, a pleasure she could share. “You’re not little,” The half-fiend said reflexively, waddling towards where the butterball Nymph continued to put on a show of her own fat, flabby body.

Jezebel shook with excitement, barely breathing as Katael, in all her crimson devilish glory stood over her where the doughy woman floated on her back. Even the light from the door was blocked, leaving Katael as a massive, fat, naked demonic silhouette, her violet eyes gleaming. “I… I told you a knight owed me a good fuck, after plowing through this place,” she could barely stay coherent, her eyes already starting to roll back in anticipation. “P-please, you’ve been edging me so looooooong, my overflowing mistress, FUCK me!”

Katael felt her whole body tensed, somewhere between an orgasm and a panic attack. This was everything she was against, forcing herself on a Nymph who could barely lift a blade, taking joy in that she’d created this fat desperate woman. Katael felt her thighs shaking at just how sexy this size was to her. The Grail, a chance to be thin. It was too much, the knight knew where her feelings lay, where they may have always been. Tomorrow she could be a stalwart warrior of vengeance, but now…

The Devil-blood leaped, wing assisted, on to the fat Nymph, plunging them both to the bottom of the three feet of water where their combined fat forms compressed and bounced back up. Katael felt herself losing control as she pawed all over the Nymph, groping, prodding, fingers finding there way between flabby thigh rolls and piercing inside. It felt good, she let go.

Jezebel screamed and came again and again Katael soon joining in as they thrashed through the hot spring pool, two massive fatties fucking and stopping to catch stamina they no longer had before launching at each other, to meteors of flesh, over and over.

Just as Jezebel began to think she’d had enough, the magical seed of a nature child set within her, she tried to gasp and catch her breath, holding on to the edge of the pool with her plump hands, back to her impromptu partner. “I… okay, we can stop if you want, I… I have,”

She cut off, on hearing a scrapping on the stone, Katael had reached out, red belly flopping on the flagstones next to the pool, spraying water everywhere before sliding back in, Jezebel’s Ironwood blade in hand. Jezebel felt her heart leap in her chest, suddenly panicked but still sexed into a daze that left her unable to act. “W-what?”

((Katael roll’s Athletics invoking her [Awakening Blood] Ath 85 (51) Success and 9 lbs gained!))

Suddenly a corona of dark light surrounded the crimson fatty, her eyes flashing violet as she brought the Wooden blade down on the edge of the pool where it shattered in a loud CRACK. Confused for only a moment longer, Jezebel looked at what the Devil-born held. The wooden hilt, rounded on the end for handling, was left in her hand, rounded and smooth and… suggestively shaped. The momentary anger the doughy Nymph felt at the loss of her blade was gone as quickly as her waistline when Katael approached again, for some reason, just a hair wider, bringing the smooth wooden rod down towards Jezebel’s nethers.

“I’m not done,” the imposing Bat-winged woman said.

“P-please,” the blobby nature spirit said, begging, and not for her to stop.

---

21 hours ago, Detere said:

[Charisma: 33, Passed]

[6d6: 16, Saspia is now 144 Pounds; 22 Fat Points]

Saspia looked down at what she had done, her first task as an Adventurer for a guild? Was it much of an adventure… not to a Human, no, but to a nymph who got to see the life of high society, if just for a moment, it made her smile with glee… till at last she gave a scream in an outburst of excitement. The Guards bursted in worried, but she turned to them with a giant smile

“It’s Ready.”

She sat at the Window, as the Guards fetched Claude. He entered in with a smile which stretched from eye to eye, his Gold and Silver hair drooping past his shoulders, but she could tell he was as excited as her, though she caught him clearly in an imperfect time.

“So, it’s ready?” He said, joy bouncing off his tongue

“Yes, and it’s amazing” She said, tugging at her dress passively without a thought, it just felt slight uncomfortable, that was all, new dress blues, she simply needed to get used to it.

“Perfect. I assume you’ve taste tested it yourself?” He said, turning his head away from the chocolate, towards the windows.

“Yes, it’s absolutely delicious.”

“Wonderful. As agreed, you’ll be receiving the generous payment promised… but, I have another reward. To Celebrate Your Success, our Success, I do have a plus one as all the Greats of Venikia do… to the Ball in Citadel of Venikia. It makes my fathers Mansion look like a Barn, it’d be a wonder if you would accept my invitation” The Prince store down at her, extending his hand with a smaller, kinder, smile

He felt Saspia’s hand against his. “I would be Honored” she stood with her hand upon his, pulling her up from the soft cushion of the bench.

“It will be tonight, for the time, enjoy the place. We have much more than just chocolate needing to be produced in this mansion” He said as he let her hand go, giving a short bow.

“I will” Saspia said with a smile, as the Guards outside lined up, and filed out behind Claude. Saspia was left to the rising of the Morning Sun… it was so beautiful, gleaming on the waves…

-

Late Afternoon, 2 Hours Before Leaving for the Ball

Saspia returned to her room. Alongside the Instructions for the Chocolate, maybe some of the caster’s personal plans came through As Well… how to use all these fancy human products, makeup existed in the Forests, but it was so much more complicated for humans. Of course there were two beautiful maids there to help her get ready, she didn’t catch their names. 

But, before she was ready, she went in… she was worried, was it really as good as she sold it as? She looked at that mound of chocolate, her second to last batch, left there as the rest was carried off to be reproduced… she store into it.

[Willpower: 28, Failed]

She wasn’t a glutton, she just wanted to check… she couldn’t resist the worry, the chocolate would flow down her throat. There, her worries were alleviated in a flash. It was as perfect as she had sold it, even more so. She thought it’d be a shame for this batch to go waste… so she did the cleaners a small service, and ate the rest.

[1d4: 2, Saspia is now 146 Pounds]

-

Right Before Leaving for the Ball

She was ready, the makeup was on, another dress, much like the one she found in the guild, but… fancier, it was beautiful, she couldn’t deny, and those maids who helped her put it on were so kind. But down the stairs, there was Claude, smiling, waiting, looking at her. Now it was time for her first true taste of the Luxuries of High Society…

Sir Claude Vesper II was a simple down to earth, sort of man.

His personal body servants pulled his hose on one leg at a time, like every one else's, and cinched up the small girdle that kept his waistline warrior thin just like every other Venikian noble man's servants did. He took a moment to look over his physique as they got his ruffled under shirt and stockings on, quite satisfied with the figure he cut. When he'd done his turn in the city regiments from 18 to 22, the exercise had left him quite fit and muscular, chiseled even. It was exercise he'd of course quit as a man of means didn't make himself sweat when money could be earned over seeing commercial fields and counting houses. Of course, lacking exercise and exporting chocolate had softened him up just a tad, but his foppish heeled boots made his legs look muscular, the corset hid the beer belly he was getting and pectoral muscles weren't quite at moob softness yet. Based on his frustrating father's rate of aging in the family portraits, he had a few years yet till he needed a breast flattener or an illusion for a double chin.

Yes, he looked quite the dashing man in the mirror, up for a bit of derring do provided it wasn't too strenuous.

"Quite the handsome devil, eh Borea?" Claude asked his valet, giving the mirror a grin, "and to think, soon to be the richest man in the city!"

Borea actually was a devil, a common practice in Venike. A succubus from the Great Pits of Lamination of the Sinful Lustful, Gluttony Goddess Hectate (and in most of the world, worship of her was common as dirt to the point that people who were actually evil didn't go to her domain after death), Borea was contracted by the family to make sure the heir apparent was always well guarded and didn't sire any bastards, the contract carefully worded so that she couldn't dominate him or any one else provided she was fed as much chocolate as she desired. The red skinned, black eyed woman appeared in her natural form, wearing maid's uniform that showed off the very, very plump legs her payments had given her, the head sized bosom ready to pop its bindings and the snug under bust corset that kept her waist under 50 inches.

"Quite sir, although that corset is getting awfully snug," his diabolical servant pointed out, "you should either upgrade or lay off the canapes."

"What do you think of the Lady Saspia. Quite the catch, eh Borea?" Claude went on, still admiring himself.

Claude hadn't used his sword in quite some years, even in practice but he remembered most of the points and had had a servant polish it every week. With the corset, its buckle even fit near the same hole! The rest of his officer class couldn't say that he was sure.

Center of the sugar and chocolate trades (and coincidentally the tooth paste and corset trades), Venike' upper and middle class were quite different than those of the 101 Kingdoms to the North. While knights there trained for life, or in fat loving duchies until they got a bit too portly to ride, in Venike with its powerful casters guild, the nobility only served at arms for a few years. And afterwards well, unlike those barbarian northerners who used fatcamps to keep the active nobility fit or the unprivileged  of the Republic who had to be stuck looking their actual weight, the Venikian nobility just hid it all.

A landed and titled noble, with ships and riches to their name might well show off their wealth with both a big bulging belly, fashionable gout and even better, an obscenely fat spouse who had to be carted around, but until then it was quite scandalous to appear unfit, even if you were. Illusion spells and enchanted corsets were in great demand, even though it was known that every slender, wasp wasted, high busted, taut butted debutante's tiny dress was a burst seam or an anti magic field away from having their belly out past their breasts and their asses getting caught in chairs. What you looked like with your corset off in private mattered less than in public, although so overfed had the noble class grown that even with two corsets strapped down tight and a necklace of chin hiding on, it was rare to see a noble girl over 19 who could appear any lighter than "Extra Thick". That Claude could bend at the waist made him a paragon of restraint, the elected Dodge's handsome son was a champion jouster who despite apparently keeping a herculean figure didn't even try to fit into his older armor and his recently married, famously petite sister had either gained 200lbs between her wedding ceremony and the next morning or was glad to no longer need the best corset ever made.

"She's a nymph, their flighty and soft minded, she'll likely skip off dancing after a butterfly and fall into the sea," Borea sighed, handing over a small plate of puff pastries with small dabs of the family chocolate on them, "Canape?"

"Of course, I'm starving fit to eat a horse," the gentleman said, stuffing one into his mouth, "but Saspia...wow. I know we went through a fair few trying to make that concoction work, but she did it in a fortnight! That chocolate is incredible stuff, we'll be printing our own gold bars in a month!"

"She's still a nymph," the devil pointed out sourly.

"Oh yes, quite the nymph. Slender as a reed, with skin fair as snow and hair that's currently like the night sky....ahh...and those legs, my Gods. The way she skips around showing them off, dress going up near to her sex....rowr," the noble man said, eating another canape, "her tits aren't half bad for an actually skinny girl either, nice soft handfuls there. Yes...I'd bet the chocolate formula she made she'll look absolutely delicious fat."

Borea frowned, yellow eyes smouldering with barely concealed anger, "You mean to take her as a concubine...."

Claude snorted, swallowing the last canape and only some what **, "Of course not, you find a filly that startling at the races you don't bet on it you buy it! I'm going to marry her once the crop is sold at market!"

"...WHAT?" the devil seethed, snapping a silver plate in half.

"You know with the ring and such, a girl like her...well, I'd have an heir in her by the time the ceremony is over and make sure she was tied to the house and didn't give the secrets of her formula away," Claude smiled, "its a win win!"

Borea near vibrated in rage. It wasn't that she liked this fat headed idiot in anyway, it was that he was so immensely easy to manipulate and lead on. She'd been being careful about it, but he'd eat from her hand without asking and generally listen to everything she said. She was right at the point she'd wanted to start fattening him into a cream puff, cause a few social embarrassments with sabotaged clothes to ruin his self esteem and she'd convince him to let her out of the contract and then she'd have this whole noble house as her personal plaything! It was well worth the hundred and eighty pounds of chocolate fueled chub, and losing her ability to fly, since she'd signed the contract two years ago!

"Claude, you can't marry a nymph! They're...untrustworthy fae!" the fat succubus stammered, small rips forming along the sides of her corset. as she vibrated.

"What? Of course I can, she's a delight. She sings to flowers and lets birds land on her finger, she'll be a great lady of the house. Just need to knock a bigger hole into the garden wall once she's a proper lady in her own fashionable wheel chair," Claude said, "now, let's be off!"

Stepping from his palatial rooms, the besotted noble man and his now disguised maid walked quickly through the palatial estate, meeting the aforementioned nymph at the great staircase as she appeared from her apartments.

Saspia's beauty was like a slap in the face with an armored glove. Her huge eyes twinkled with absolute good will to all around her, her currently black and green highlighted hair catching the light of the setting sun to sparkle while her pointy chin seemed impossibly delicate. And her dress was dazzling, as it should be, being custom made to actually fit a girl of 120lbs and funded by a small good streak of gambling fortune and Claude's allowance.

Sleeveless, two straps came up from Saspia's forest green bodice to tie behind her swan like neck. Said bodice' neckline plunged to just above Saspia's navel, showing off high, round and pale breasts that were a bit more than handfuls, enough cleavage on display that the edge of her nipples were hinted at when she breathed. A gifted belt of silver plaques wrapped around her waist, each plaque with an artificial but still expensive emerald set in the middle. Midnight black and made from near transparent silk, the skirt was long, but slit to her knee on the right side  and slit actually above the nymph's hip on the left, showing off all of her long, shapely legs down to her green, four inch heels. Toss in how the woman inside it was so symmetrically perfect and utterly shapely, soft and smooth, while appearing dancer fit, it was hard to deny how utterly smashing the sorceress looked.

"Saspia, by the heaven's you look phenomenal!" Claude grinned, stepping forth to spin her about, the skirts flowing wide to show the peeved Borea that the nymph wore only a maple leaf as underwear, "Your weight in gold!"

"Ah, you are far to kind! Its all this dress, its so beautiful and soft and tight, not at all like the leaves I wore!" the kindly nymph returned.

That caught Borea's attention a bit, making the disguised devil's eyes run up and down the fae. Yes, Saspia was thin, a third her size really, but Saspia wasn't as thin as she'd been when she arrived...or when that dress' measurements were taken. Telltale whiskers cut across the fabric over the slightest curve of a belly, the silver belt actually pinched a little bit into a slightly thicker midsection and while that leg was gorgeously shapely, the exposed hip didn't show its bone. Given how fat of most of the Venikian nobility were even after enchantments and corsets it was hard to notice, but for the devil it was entirely noticeable.

The Nymph was growing, not much yet, but a start.

Borea could work with a start.

Nymphs fresh to human lands were dreadfully naive, easy to feed up with processed foods too. She'd never suspect that Borea was blowing her up for a ready sacrifice, to sabotage a corset string at just the right moment to leave Saspia so embarrassingly exposed Claude couldn't marry her...Or maybe, Borea could let her...after all, the way to a man's heart was through his wife's stomach.

Smiling, especially at the extra twitch in Saspia's ass, Borea watched the happy pair go...

A carriage ride was so phenomenally exciting.

The way it shook and rattled over the cobstones, the click clack of the horses and the soft velvet of the cushions...oh it was so exquisite! Claude had opened his mouth to speak after they'd gotten in, but the Nymph bouncing up and down in her seat had robbed him of ability to speak. Then as the carriage had rolled through the noble quarters, she'd been so excited to see that Saspia had leaned out the window. Her cleavage caused a few recoverable accidents where no one important was hurt and the crossbreeze blowing her skirt all the way up kept her employer quiet until Saspia popped back in.

"Um...where was I?" the enraptured Claude said, pants tight for an entirely different reason.

"Oh in this cart with me, silly!" Saspia smiled, "On the way to this party! and what pray tell, do we do first?"

"Well," Claude smiled, looking the scrumptious beauty over, "parties at the citadel are so famous for their..."

Its exquisite sweets! The Dodgess lays out a great feast, with over a hundred different types of desert! More than a few seemingly svelte maidens have been revealed as obese after gorging too much on them. And although she's still thin, Saspia's dress is so very, very, very tight already...Roll checks on Saspia's constitution until it fails, representing how much she can eat before getting too full. For each success, roll a 1d4 of damage dice against the HP of her dress and add that many pounds to Saspia's weight. Should the damage exceed 13 points, her gown rips at the waist and her belt pops off!

Its Long dances! Great, swirling dances that leave the dancers red faced and sweating! Saspia loves to dance and will probably be the most fit woman there, meaning she will have no problem of being the last woman standing. But this will certainly anger one Josephina da'Expanda, Claude's bitter ex and previously the thinnest eligible noble woman in Venikia, who's recently expanded 190lbs of plumpness is squeezed and enchanted to look like 140lbs. This will earn Saspia an enemy, one who comes from a dynasty of confectioners and wizard's specializing in fat spells... the long term effects may be disastrous for poor Saspia...

The gambling! The immense card tables are the stuff of legends, with fortunes won and lost. Playing against Claude's ex, the apparently near thin and really very bisexual Josephina da'Expanda, Saspia's nativity and distracting good looks will be at loggerheads as she plays macaroon poker...where the winner feeds the loser decadently sweet macaroons until they beg for mercy! Roll a check on Saspia's charisma and her Intelligence. Each time she succeeds on both, she wins a hand. If she fails on both, she loses a hand. If one succeeds and the other fails, no change. If Saspia succeeds three times before she fails three times, she wins and feeds Josephina until Josephina's dress bursts. If Saspia loses three times before she wins three times, she loses and Josephina feeds Saspia until the Nymph gains 10lbs and pops her dress.

1 hour ago, Deator said:

((For having picked the Grail of Purity, this scene is not very pure, though I think @Batman76 will finally get something he's been pushing for ;). There will be one or two more parts after this with some twists and turns.))

Shaking and wobbling, Katael held the Grail in her hands. It’s Golden color and Azure Sapphire gems told well of the power held within.

“You’ve chosen the Grail of Purity, Knight,” The Angel entoned solemnly. “It would restore you to the peak of your physical youth. Though what comes after will be as nature intends and may only do so once a day.”

Katael nodded, stepping back to the waters, prize held in her weighty arms. “This gift is most gracious, mighty one. Though I wonder why it would rest in such ruins.”

The angel smiled, beginning to take flight on her powerful, sextant wings, “It wasn’t Champion. This is merely where you were. This gift of the goddess came to you, may you consider what you truly wish from this point.”

“Th-thank you,” Katael murmured, realizing as she looked up from the prize that the angel was gone, along with the other two grails and the vault’s grand lighting dropped back to the dingy half-dark of the ruins and nothing around remained but the steaming thigh high pool, something so warm and refreshing it made it impossible not admit how good it felt.

The exhausted knight collapsed into the warm bath, finding it flowed up and just over the top of her belly, with her immensely fleshy and soft bottom half threatening to make her float away from her perch at the water’s edge. She set the grail carefully on the ledge next to her. “I can’t believe I did it,” she gasped in relief.

Jezebel was quick to join her, at first trying to waddle through the high water before giving up, flopping forward with a massive splash, and half swimming half dragging her weighty form through the water, blobby form jostling to and fro as she approached the knight. “Oh this IS nice. There’s so much of me to feel the hot water!”

Katael looked on, again finding herself lost in the massive curves of the nymph. She’d seen plenty of fat women at this point, but one that wasn’t her so close, so… sensual. Jezebel stopped mere inches from her own bloated form. Gigantic dozen pound breasts that’d be saggy under normal conditions floated happily and perky in the water as the gelatinous nymph sat in the water, also nearly bobbing off with new found buoyancy.

“I think you me WE did it, Katael!”, Jezebel said, rubbing her massive mammaries, “And look how I sacrificed my poor figure for you, mistress, I’m ruined!” The nymph rolled backwards in the water, floating up and her massive ball belly breaching from the water like a whale where she grabbed at it with both hands, “The food was soooo good though, I wish I had more of your mortal food.” She slapped the weighty sphere for emphasis, sending a soft splash of warm water off her jostling tum.

Katael shook, fully aware that she was dripping wet in a way that had nothing to do with their impromptu bath. This Nymph, playful in the water, a glistening sexy mess. “I-I told you that we can’t…” she stuttered, unable to fully speak. Even now, she could feel that guilt waning. The angel had given her a way out, the Grail could completely fix her weight problem in moments! It made how much she’d guiltily enjoyed the weight feel a little less guilty. Even now, the water lifted her up as it did Jezebel.

“Oh, and is the big strong Knight going to make little ole me stop?” The White haired woman teased, turning to show her impressive backside and shaking it, where it jostled and made waves with every wiggle.

Katael rose up, feeling water cascade down her own immense curves. Wings restored, she couldn’t help but feel like an icon of hedonism. Her fat pillar-like legs each were easily wider than she’d been after her first plumpening, having taken the brunt of her gain. Unconsciously, her newly grown devil tail caressed one of her big lovely butt cheeks, softer than any bed she’d stayed in. Even her own belly, heavy and wide, was a thing of sex. It was soft, overpowering, enveloping in pleasure, a pleasure she could share. “You’re not little,” The half-fiend said reflexively, waddling towards where the butterball Nymph continued to put on a show of her own fat, flabby body.

Jezebel shook with excitement, barely breathing as Katael, in all her crimson devilish glory stood over her where the doughy woman floated on her back. Even the light from the door was blocked, leaving Katael as a massive, fat, naked demonic silhouette, her violet eyes gleaming. “I… I told you a knight owed me a good fuck, after plowing through this place,” she could barely stay coherent, her eyes already starting to roll back in anticipation. “P-please, you’ve been edging me so looooooong, my overflowing mistress, FUCK me!”

Katael felt her whole body tensed, somewhere between an orgasm and a panic attack. This was everything she was against, forcing herself on a Nymph who could barely lift a blade, taking joy in that she’d created this fat desperate woman. Katael felt her thighs shaking at just how sexy this size was to her. The Grail, a chance to be thin. It was too much, the knight knew where her feelings lay, where they may have always been. Tomorrow she could be a stalwart warrior of vengeance, but now…

The Devil-blood leaped, wing assisted, on to the fat Nymph, plunging them both to the bottom of the three feet of water where their combined fat forms compressed and bounced back up. Katael felt herself losing control as she pawed all over the Nymph, groping, prodding, fingers finding there way between flabby thigh rolls and piercing inside. It felt good, she let go.

Jezebel screamed and came again and again Katael soon joining in as they thrashed through the hot spring pool, two massive fatties fucking and stopping to catch stamina they no longer had before launching at each other, to meteors of flesh, over and over.

Just as Jezebel began to think she’d had enough, the magical seed of a nature child set within her, she tried to gasp and catch her breath, holding on to the edge of the pool with her plump hands, back to her impromptu partner. “I… okay, we can stop if you want, I… I have,”

She cut off, on hearing a scrapping on the stone, Katael had reached out, red belly flopping on the flagstones next to the pool, spraying water everywhere before sliding back in, Jezebel’s Ironwood blade in hand. Jezebel felt her heart leap in her chest, suddenly panicked but still sexed into a daze that left her unable to act. “W-what?”

((Katael roll’s Athletics invoking her [Awakening Blood] Ath 85 (51) Success and 9 lbs gained!))

Suddenly a corona of dark light surrounded the crimson fatty, her eyes flashing violet as she brought the Wooden blade down on the edge of the pool where it shattered in a loud CRACK. Confused for only a moment longer, Jezebel looked at what the Devil-born held. The wooden hilt, rounded on the end for handling, was left in her hand, rounded and smooth and… suggestively shaped. The momentary anger the doughy Nymph felt at the loss of her blade was gone as quickly as her waistline when Katael approached again, for some reason, just a hair wider, bringing the smooth wooden rod down towards Jezebel’s nethers.

“I’m not done,” the imposing Bat-winged woman said.

“P-please,” the blobby nature spirit said, begging, and not for her to stop.

---

Oh damn. Katael finally popped that cherry didn't she? And its not like Jezebel is ever going to fight again...

Looking forwards to the adventure of the gluttonous but apparently thin half fiend and her devoted nymph companion...I'll get you some prompts on Princess caspiana sometime soon...

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Oh damn. Katael finally popped that cherry didn't she? And its not like Jezebel is ever going to fight again...

Looking forwards to the adventure of the gluttonous but apparently thin half fiend and her devoted nymph companion...I'll get you some prompts on Princess caspiana sometime soon...

Don't worry, there will be another part I intend to finish tonight or tomorrow that will add a bit to what is going on :)

Katael awoke slowly, enjoying a dreamy warmth and exhaustion from time well spent with a rather pleasing nymph. Realizing she’d wrapped her new wings around herself for a blanket, the half-blood opened them in a stretch, yawning and craning her thick arms high as she took stock of where she was again. Contented for once, the knight drummed her chubby fingers on a wide belly, considering that she was actually quite hungry. “Jezebel, are you awake yet?”

After receiving no answer, she looked around, seeing the hot spring chamber very much as the night before, their sex fueled rampage having been relatively contained. “Where are you, fatty?” she teased, taking a try or two to get to her own fat feet. That’s when Katael realized she didn’t just not see the Nymph, but the Chalice she’d left resting by the water’s edge was also gone.

“No…” she whispered, nearly pleading, and began a waddling trot towards the large door, slowed as normal by her immensely fat thighs. “Jezebel!”

It didn’t take long to find the plump Nymph, as indeed she was plumper still than even the night before. Back towards the far end of the large underground hall, Katael found her sitting near the largest remnant of the cake golem, a chunk of its body in hand, chocolate covering her cheeks, and easily over a hundred pounds fatter. Katael stopped and gaped at the sight, “What are you doing!?”

The already quite rounded woman was positively spherical, looking like she might very well not be able to stand, belly pouring out from between her legs on to the floor, also covered in small remnants of a feast of magical cake. Smiling with chubby jowls at her recent lover, Jezebel swallowed and then winked, “Sorry lover, I got hungry for breakfast and all the food left here is quite fattening as you might recall from your own cake feast.”

Katael just stared, turned on all over again, but confused about this nymph making herself near immobile in a day. “How will we get you out of here? It’s freezing and you can barely move!”

“Oh I’ve got that covered,” Jezebel responded, reaching behind her bulbous backside and dragging out from behind her the grail, where it scraped on the floor. “Sorry but I’m taking first dibs!”

“No, wait!” Katael screamed, already trying to jostle towards her, fat thighs getting in her own way and turning it more into a brisk shuffle than a run or jog. The fattened knight barely covered half the distance before the Nymph had lifted the large grail to her mouth with both hands, drinking deeply.

Realizing it was too late, the knight stopped, placing chubby hands on fat knees, catching her breath as the Nymph shrunk before her eyes. The blobby stomach pouring out on the flagstones contracted, rising, shrinking up. Breasts that touched her thighs to either side of her belly perked up and lost volume and size rapidly. Jezebel physically lowered in height as her padded ass and natural couch cushion reduced to nothing. Within a dozen seconds at most, the grail had been drained and Jezebel was once again the lithe, sinewy sex ** Katael had met the day prior.

“That’s not for you!” Katael Roared, suddenly angry at her get out of jail free card being at the very least delayed. The crimson naked warrior stumbled forward, trying to lay hands on the Nymph, but Jezebel could not be caught now that she was a third of the Knight’s weight.

Setting the Grail down and doing several back flips away just because she could, silver hair fluttering around her, she simply laughed at her returned mobility. “Sorry honey, but I got my gift of life from you now. Last night was fun, but I must return to my sisters. It’s hard to do that when cake turns you into a quarter ton goddess.

“B-but…” Katael stuttered, anger turning to betrayal and embarrassment, both at herself for letting her guard down so much last night and for feeling like the nymph and herself had… she didn’t know… maybe at least some bond?

Jezebel turned and started skipping away, frollicking in her comparative weightlessness. “Take care of yourself, Katael. Maybe we’ll meet in another hot spring soon, hot and heavy or otherwise.”

Left alone with the Grail, depowered for the day, Katael could only sit down and feel bittersweet about her victory for a while.

---

Later, the Knight was strapping her sheathed sword to her horse outside the ruins, wary of drawing it again still. “I guess being this fat for another day can’t do too much harm,” she mused, giving her exposed tummy an idle wiggle. At least with all this fat she was insulated against the bitter jotun cold, clothes or otherwise. Still, the fact that her overly large fur cloak left on the horse still covered her wasn’t unwelcome. Aside from very very ill fitting undergarments, it was the one thing she had to wear until she could return to the Villa, hopefully by nightfall.

After securing the Grail in her saddlebags, Katael struggled, once, twice, and a third time to mount the horse all without success. Neighing irritably at the repeated jerking on its saddle, the heavy draft horse was quickly growing tired with her failed attempts.

“Oh fine, you stupid tall idiot,” Katael cursed, temporarily removing her heavy cloak and spreading her wings wide. With several mighty heaves, she could just manage to lift the dead weight of her very well fed form into the air, landing heavily in the horses saddle. “I’d barely get use out of these wings if it wasn’t for getting to use that Grail soon. It didn’t used to be that hard.”

As if in response, the horse stamped, throwing a small tantrum at the load.

“Oh shut it you, I had to leave all that stupid armor behind, it’s only another forty pounds or so and I know you can do four hundred. Let’s go.”

With that, the still fat Lady Katael set off back down the mountainside, towards Princess Caspiana’s Villa with a conflicted heart and a painfully empty stomach.

((There we go, that's the main thing I wanted to add. I'll eagerly await your prompts for what comes next with Caspiana!))

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

"Well," Claude smiled, looking the scrumptious beauty over, "parties at the citadel are so famous for their..."

Its exquisite sweets! The Dodgess lays out a great feast, with over a hundred different types of desert! More than a few seemingly svelte maidens have been revealed as obese after gorging too much on them. And although she's still thin, Saspia's dress is so very, very, very tight already...Roll checks on Saspia's constitution until it fails, representing how much she can eat before getting too full. For each success, roll a 1d4 of damage dice against the HP of her dress and add that many pounds to Saspia's weight. Should the damage exceed 13 points, her gown rips at the waist and her belt pops off!

AND

Long dances! Great, swirling dances that leave the dancers red faced and sweating! Saspia loves to dance and will probably be the most fit woman there, meaning she will have no problem of being the last woman standing. But this will certainly anger one Josephina da'Expanda, Claude's bitter ex and previously the thinnest eligible noble woman in Venikia, who's recently expanded 190lbs of plumpness is squeezed and enchanted to look like 140lbs. This will earn Saspia an enemy, one who comes from a dynasty of confectioners and wizard's specializing in fat spells... the long term effects may be disastrous for poor Saspia...

“That sounds absolutely wonderful” Saspia beamed with an excited smile

“The Dances come first though” Claude responded with a smile of his own.

The Carriage slowed to a halt before a towering palace, lanterns lining the streets, littering the stones with a blast of blue, gold, and silver. Banners danced in the wind, bearing the City’s Crest. Crowds of Noble Ladies and Lords, and all the wealthy of Venikia came to the Citadel’s doors.

Two Guards came to meet her and Claude, guiding them down the small steps of the Carriage, onto the glistening Carpet. It was unlike anything Saspia had ever experienced, a wonder far beyond the forest groves. She’d gone from one of many, another nymph in a bunch, to someone special… someone unique

The feeling was intoxicatingly exciting, the few instructions about noble grace she was given being the only thing that was constraining her boundless jubilation. Banners hung on every pillar, the guest’s names shouted through the massive hall, echoing throughout the cavernous castle.

Then, her eyes drifted down from the glistening glass ceiling, swirling with magical illusions. There it was, the Titanic Ballroom, the center of it all. Countless people danced, yet there was enough room for them all. Claude gave her a nod as they stepped out onto the floor.

“I must leave you now, but, dance, you’ll do perfectly” Claude said, grasping both her hands with his own, before stepping away with a smile.

Saspia listened. She danced, and she danced, wildly, like the harsh winds of a storm, or the elegant blow of the rain, she was one more force of nature on a warpath she didn’t even know she was treddin. She was wild, she was seductive, and most of all, she remained till there were only two. Josephina da'Expanda was the last who remained in this dueling dance, their own styles intertwined as they silently locked eyes, Saspia with an innocent bliss of enjoyment and Josephina with a fiery fury behind her eyes.

Then, Josephina at last ended her dance, and at last realizing who this challenger was. The Nymph she had seen with Claude moments before the dance began. Her fire only intensified, as Saspia waited alone on the dance floor, now an unchallenged newcomer. An Announcer’s Voice bellowed throughout the ballroom, echoing through every hall.

“We have a Winner to the Dance, dethroning Queen of the Dance Josephina da’Expanda, we welcome Saspia as the New Queen of the Dance. As the Trophy was tragically destroyed last year, the Queen of the Dance shall have the honor of the first slice from the deliciously sweet banquet provided by the generosity of our host.”

Saspia walked from the Dance floor, an untouched banquet table, with a massive chocolate cake at it’s center. The Announcer handed her an ivory knife, clear to her that she must take a slice to commence the feasting… and there it was, a delicious piece.

“Now, let the Feasting Begin” The Announcer shouted, once more bellowing through all the halls. Saspia, as the nobles dropped signs of grace and rushed for the sweets, joined in. It was a flurry from there.

[Constitution Checks: 17, 14, 2, 29, 3 Passed, 1 Failed. 4, 1, 3, and 4, 12 Pounds Gained]

(Traits Gained for 24: Big Boned [This is purely to avoid having to do stat calc for lower levels, and making it slower for higher ones, don’t really take this as an physical descriptor] and Wide and Weak Willed [Due to their Insanely Low Base Willpower, this instead manifests as +5 to all Willpower Rolls, growing to a +10 at Obese, unless it’s directly in the Base 5, This Disables if Fat Points go Below the number when the trait was Acquired])

It was a while later, as the Galaxies danced in the glass windows above the Ballroom Feast, Saspia at last stopped herself, not fully sure how to describe how she was feeling. But, did she really have to? There was Claude, at last returned to find his Plus One a bit more like a Plus 12.

“Quick, I have something special to show you, my lucky Queen of the Dance” Claude said, dragging Saspia along, both of them smiling as they rushed through the crowds. Saspia found herself in a large hallway, branching off from the Main Halls and Up Grand Stairways. There she found a door, guarded by a Lass with the Vesper Crest Upon her Chest, her face covered with a cloak

“I arranged a Special Private Room for us, now that the Main festivities for the rest are done… but first… this”

He placed a small potion vial in her hands.

“Drink it, it’s an appetite potion, I heard how much you ate, but I can’t have our special time together going to waste..” He said, trailing off into a small, cute growl

Saspia ** down the small tiny thing without a bit of hesitation, she was full… but she did really enjoy those sweets… a few more couldn’t hurt. She felt her appetite flow back, maybe even stronger, as the Lass under the cloak pushed the door open… It was a Beautiful Bedroom, with a view overlooking the port. One of the softest looked bed she’d ever seen, only bested by the one in the Vesper Manor… and Treats… so much chocolate, matched with other sweets sure, but that… that was something more. The Door closed behind her.

“We can’t go too far, as we are only ones with a special bond, but… it’s not like we can’t have fun” Claude said, pulling off his shirt slowly, with a seductive smile across his face, as he neared the Sweet Treats they would soon eat… It would be so much fun…

[Claude WIL Check: 99, Failed]

[Willpower Check: 103 (97+5), Failed]

——————————

Yea, with those Mother of All WIL Check Fails, I’m cutting this little fun short for a bit more consideration, and even a bit of DM exploration. I did cheat by doing two of the choices, I would have even done all three, but that felt like it’d be too cluttered (and take too long), so it was cut. I’m really looking forward too what comes next, be it seemingly whats doomed to be unbridled gluttony...

Oh man, these are some great fucking updates.

From Jezebel being well...a Jezebel and slimming herself down to leave Kateal in the obese lurch, to Saspia gorging herself to within a pound of her dress tearing off...wow.

Alright, have a couple ideas for Saspia first, then Katael ...

Saspia was having an absolute blast at this ball.

The wild and electric dancing had made her heart flutter with pure expression, the Nymph sorceress leaping, piroutetting, spinning and tumbling in a wild display. Her marvelous dress had moved with her, its skirts spinning to show off to Venikian high society that Sir Claude's +1' svelte figure wasn't the result of corsetry, and its low neckline throbbing with her breath, threatening to give everyone a show of the goods. Saspia had been a tiny bit confused that everyone else had stopped after such a short amount of time, the seemingly fit nobles getting a bit huffy puffy and sweaty as their actually plump bodies and restraining corsets were at odds with their falsely athletic bodies. Josephine da'Expanda had put up a mighty fight, but the city state's dancing queen had won her last title at only 130lbs after a secret trip to a 101 Kingdom Fat Farm...and then decided to give herself a little work out vacation before resuming training. A few days turned into an entire year of lazing about, munching on her family's confections and being taken to the city's finest eateries by eager suitors, temporary belly popping a corset per month, only to realize that next year's ball was next week's balls. Da'Expanda kept going, but her thickened thighs, the compression her corset gave to her chest and her terrible wind at last defeated her will, although she promised on the throne of the gods that she would have her *puff* revenge on that cursedly *huff* skinny nymph, before needing a seat, a fan and a stiff, calorie heavy drink.

Granted, Saspia herself  might have moved with inhuman grace but if she'd been paying attention she might have noticed that her own breath was coming a little faster and that the faintest sheen of sweat had darkened her green bodice. She was still thin, but two weeks of staying indoors and sampling chocolate had softened up the hard muscle earned in a life gathering food in the deep woods and taking a gust or two of her wind. And the unaccustomed pinch of her belt into her stomach was also a slight distraction...one that she wrote off to the belt being mis-sized, having never worn one before she didn't know how they worked and it couldn't be due to her gaining weight...

River in Egypt in Effect

Many decades ago, Saspia had been an unusually curious young nymph, something she still was. Her older sisters were ever having to save her from this monster or that and eventually decided that if their sister couldn't defend herself, well best keep her at home. And rather than guard her, they'd used sweetened berries and concentrated honey to blow up the lithe nymph into a butterball pinned to the ground by her own floor length belly. Every day her thinner sisters had fed her up like a prize piglet, taunt and teasing the spheroid nymph who's gluttony had surpassed her curiosity. Her immense weight was only removed after she finally developed her powers and was able to defend herself. The once obese fae promised she'd never be so humiliatingly big again...and given the stress that living in the wilds, even in a nymph city, well that had been easy...

And despite gaining more than twenty pounds Saspia would rather just hope her clothes were a little mis-sized than admit that she was slowly returning to that vast size again...even as her still slender legs glided towards their eventual doom with the first serving of desert.

The Dodgess of Venikia had been a tough as nails mercenary knight who'd risen to fame and fortune playing one faction in the city off the other. Now in late middle age and fashionably immobile, the Dodgess wanted to insure that she and her successors wouldn't ever have to deal with an uprising by armed nobles...hence the incredibly fattening and magically enhanced food the gluttonous nobles were about to stuff themselves with. the Dodgess' balls had been the execution grounds for many a corset, button and garter but the gluttonous, lazy elite of the city had no care that their bloated belly might be the one to be exposed! Saspia wasn't even aware that most of the women around her were far fatter than she realized, she dug into her cake without a care on how snug her dress already was, not caring about how the enchanted food would rapidly make its way to her body.

Many a well wisher brought her plenty of food after the dance, eager to schmooze with the gorgeous nymph who's agility and beauty had won the dance contest. Course after course was brought to the nymph without her having to get up, letting her gorge continuously while chatting through a full mouth about what it was like to be a chocolate importer or a retired adventurer or a knightess at rest or a wizard researcher at large. Sir Claude of course made sure he was always nearby, where he could brag about the wisdom and beauty of his new employee, hinting at more to come...

And all the while, Saspia's tight dress got...tighter.

The sweet toothed nymph gorged herself on thirty courses of sweets, translating to a full twelve pounds of extra flesh. As soon as her belly was full, the sugar and chocolate would dissolve and reappear on her body. So far things were distributing fairly evenly: thighs, hips, belly, love handles, breasts, arms and face slowly inflating at the same rate as the slender sorceress began to run out of slenderness, teetering on the edge of overweight. Breasts inflated, from apples to soft balls, pale cleavage stretching out her plunging neckline, near half her nipples appearing in view. The tiniest amount of extra flesh formed under her chin and on the backs of her arm and Saspia rose just a hair in her seat as her taut butt began to thicken. Her legs softened, thigh gap going from wide to narrow as a bow string. And that snug belt got snugger, the slight curve of her stomach getting less slight as a full on starter belly and baby left handles came into view, the side seams of her dress giving little pops and a muffin top starting to form over her silver belt.

"I expect *munch* very grand things out of her," Sir Claude bragged to a group of nobles, the broad shouldered ex-soldier on his eighth slice of strawberry cake.

"Oh yes, the way she's eating, she'll be rather grand soon," Josephina taunted, digging into ecclairs with so much chocolate on them they were essentially chocolate bricks with bread crumbs, "she's *crunch* not going to be so *gulp* light on her feet next year, I'll wager!"

Both brought chuckles from the gorging nobles around them. Most appeared plump, a few a a bit fat, while Josephina was edging out of thick and Claude latest gain had pushed him out of muscular and into well fed. They were speaking over the creaks, pops and groans of their corsets and the in truth, 200lb Josephina's double chin would occasionally pop into view as the lazy wizard's illusion necklace neared its limit. Raising an eyebrow, Claude turned towards his employee and possible fiance, seeing Saspia faning herself, her belt stretched to the breaking point. Whatever scant room was left in his pants ran out then, the investor immediately popping into an idea...

"Josephina, I believe I had made a bet last year that you wouldn't be this years winner," Claude smiled at his ex, "by which I mean, that diamond ring you have looks rather right..."

"All of this is for me?" Saspia gasped, looking at the feast of chocolate in the room.

There was a chocolate fountain, a chocolate castle, a chocolate cake shaped like a fountain and a castle, a chocolate ship, a chocolate pyramid, a chocolate dragon...so much chocolate!

"Well, mostly for you but I thought you wouldn't mind if I have a few bites," Claude smiled, tugging at his far too snug corset.

The plumpening aristocrat's restraint garment was on its last legs when strapped on that night, but all of the deserts he'd gorged on had brought it to the bursting point. However, the chocolate from Saspia's formula he'd delivered to the Dodgess' castle was a huge hit, meaning that needing to appear thin and fit could be discarded for being prosperously well fed. And he hoped for further success...

"Saspia, our business arrangement is going quite well so far, your chocolate was a huge hit," Claude said, eying her succulent new lovehandles, "and I was hoping we could...expand our relationship..."

"oh? I surely hope so, I've had ever so much fun at your estate? Are we to go on an adventure?" Saspia asked, eyes beaming as she picked up the chocolate dragon, licking her lips...

'Of a sort...' claude answered, fishing the ring out of his pocket and sucking in desperately because of his corset string was starting to rip.

[x] accepting the proposal...saspia accepts, leading to a fattening fuck session and the day after begins researching sweeter, more nutritious crops as she plans her wedding...while Borea and Josephine plan to fatten her immobile by the wedding...immediately Saspia gains 1d12 pounds, she already needs to roll for her fat points...and deal with being too fat for her clothes in the morning...

[x] accepting with condition...Saspia accepts, provided that claude takes her on an adventerous cruise to the haunted island of the gorged dead! After a fattening fuck session, again gains 1d12 pounds and rolling fat feats etc, the two will sail to discover why this island fat camp was overrun with ravenous spirits...

[X] Rejecting, Saspia doesn't want to get married, even though it would mean such nice things, she wants to explore! The next morning, payment in hand and clothes ready to burst off of her thickening frame, she returns to the bounty board to find that Josephina is hiring someone to investigate a series of freak fattenings among her servant ladies...

20 hours ago, Batman76 said:

[x] accepting with condition...Saspia accepts, provided that claude takes her on an adventure to the frigid mountains, to find a long abandoned mansion said to hold great treasures! After a fattening fuck session, again gains 1d12 pounds and rolling fat feats etc, the two will journey to discover this abandoned mansion’s secrets...

Saspia’s eyes widened as she saw the ring. Her face lit up with a smile, before her eyes drifted down.

“I- I want to accept but.”

“But what?” Claude spoke, god she didn’t want to reject him

“We nymphs are not the best at committing…. We aren’t always the type to settle down”

“I Don’t care, as long as I know which children are mine, you don’t have to be constrained to just me”

“But, I also- I went out to adventure, to see the world”

“Well, we will see the world together then! Maybe it’s not the most typical married life, but I was once a sort of adventurer myself! We have tons of records of unexplored places at the mansion library, all across the world, forget the limited adventures of the guild, you’d be able to go anywhere!”

Saspia gave a slim smile of approval, her pointed ears perking up, before shoving the Chocolate Dragon’s Head into her Mouth. Tonight would be so much fun…

-

[1d12: 12, Saspia is now 170 Pounds]

(Traits Gained for 26: Guilty Conscience and All in the Gut)

[Constitution Check: 7, Passed]

-

Some Time Later

The Carriage rolled along the narrow stone path, cutting through the snow. Inside there Saspia was, in Calm Blue Heavy Coat, the typical trapping of skimpier clothes clearly impossible in the frigid cold. Sir Claude was in such a garment Aswell, Silverish White, matching Saspia’s hair, which in rejection of the seasonal tradition, had turned white and blue in such heavy cold

The Narrow pathways at last ended, as they came across their goal. The Lost Mansion of House Pretile Zene. The Gate was frozen open, as the eerie cold blew through the snow covered valley high in the mountains. Saspia, as they at last pulled into the Mansion’s front, she took one last look at the scroll for which they learned of it from.

‘Beware all ye who enter here, for this place is a place of great Magics, and Great Gears, the two ties of Pretile and Zene, brought together at the seems, beasts of golden blood and metal limb, brought to life forever. Whatever may you seek, you may find it there, but beware the golden fair-‘

“Come, Saspia” Claude shouted, having already exited the Carriage and pulling the horses into the abandoned stables. “Don’t forget the potions” he shouted once more. Saspia pulled out the false floor of the carriage, inside there were an assortment of buffing potions, and a few muscle gain potions, all inside an enchanted infinity satchel, which despite its name, was not infinite, just much larger on the inside

She took the satchel, as they each ** one of the muscle gain potions. They create open the doors of the mansion. The Foyer was ornate and grand, bookshelves lining the walls where windows were not, a pair of Grand staircases leading to a Second Floor, though the floor was left damaged and the roof partly fallen out, it was clear this manor was once as grand as the Vespers.

[Perception Check: 3, Passed]

“Look around, sometime must be-“ Claude remarked, before being interrupted by the turning of gears. Saspia had seen a book weirdly placed upon a bookshelf, pulling it out swiftly. In the Middle of the Grand Staircases, a third one opened, lights swirling from below. Saspia walked in without a word, forcing fiancé to follow.

There was a grand door, far larger than any above, the hallways below cavernous. It slowly creeped open as Saspia and Claude drew nearer

“Are you really sure we should be-“

Saspia pressed her finger to Claude’s lips, before taking him by the hand, running through the grand hallway. The Door was fully open, blinding beautiful lights emerging from it. Saspia and Claude ran through, as they heard a large clamp. The Light from outside disappeared. The Stairway Door had closed behind them. They turned around, to find a large hole in the room in front of them, and the clanking of gears. A Platform was rising up… and someone… no, something was on it...

———

real short here, but why not get right into the dungeoneering, with two dueling themes merged into one, even if separate.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:51 AM, Deator said:

Katael awoke slowly, enjoying a dreamy warmth and exhaustion from time well spent with a rather pleasing nymph. Realizing she’d wrapped her new wings around herself for a blanket, the half-blood opened them in a stretch, yawning and craning her thick arms high as she took stock of where she was again. Contented for once, the knight drummed her chubby fingers on a wide belly, considering that she was actually quite hungry. “Jezebel, are you awake yet?”

After receiving no answer, she looked around, seeing the hot spring chamber very much as the night before, their sex fueled rampage having been relatively contained. “Where are you, fatty?” she teased, taking a try or two to get to her own fat feet. That’s when Katael realized she didn’t just not see the Nymph, but the Chalice she’d left resting by the water’s edge was also gone.

“No…” she whispered, nearly pleading, and began a waddling trot towards the large door, slowed as normal by her immensely fat thighs. “Jezebel!”

It didn’t take long to find the plump Nymph, as indeed she was plumper still than even the night before. Back towards the far end of the large underground hall, Katael found her sitting near the largest remnant of the cake golem, a chunk of its body in hand, chocolate covering her cheeks, and easily over a hundred pounds fatter. Katael stopped and gaped at the sight, “What are you doing!?”

The already quite rounded woman was positively spherical, looking like she might very well not be able to stand, belly pouring out from between her legs on to the floor, also covered in small remnants of a feast of magical cake. Smiling with chubby jowls at her recent lover, Jezebel swallowed and then winked, “Sorry lover, I got hungry for breakfast and all the food left here is quite fattening as you might recall from your own cake feast.”

Katael just stared, turned on all over again, but confused about this nymph making herself near immobile in a day. “How will we get you out of here? It’s freezing and you can barely move!”

“Oh I’ve got that covered,” Jezebel responded, reaching behind her bulbous backside and dragging out from behind her the grail, where it scraped on the floor. “Sorry but I’m taking first dibs!”

“No, wait!” Katael screamed, already trying to jostle towards her, fat thighs getting in her own way and turning it more into a brisk shuffle than a run or jog. The fattened knight barely covered half the distance before the Nymph had lifted the large grail to her mouth with both hands, drinking deeply.

Realizing it was too late, the knight stopped, placing chubby hands on fat knees, catching her breath as the Nymph shrunk before her eyes. The blobby stomach pouring out on the flagstones contracted, rising, shrinking up. Breasts that touched her thighs to either side of her belly perked up and lost volume and size rapidly. Jezebel physically lowered in height as her padded ass and natural couch cushion reduced to nothing. Within a dozen seconds at most, the grail had been drained and Jezebel was once again the lithe, sinewy sex ** Katael had met the day prior.

“That’s not for you!” Katael Roared, suddenly angry at her get out of jail free card being at the very least delayed. The crimson naked warrior stumbled forward, trying to lay hands on the Nymph, but Jezebel could not be caught now that she was a third of the Knight’s weight.

Setting the Grail down and doing several back flips away just because she could, silver hair fluttering around her, she simply laughed at her returned mobility. “Sorry honey, but I got my gift of life from you now. Last night was fun, but I must return to my sisters. It’s hard to do that when cake turns you into a quarter ton goddess.

“B-but…” Katael stuttered, anger turning to betrayal and embarrassment, both at herself for letting her guard down so much last night and for feeling like the nymph and herself had… she didn’t know… maybe at least some bond?

Jezebel turned and started skipping away, frollicking in her comparative weightlessness. “Take care of yourself, Katael. Maybe we’ll meet in another hot spring soon, hot and heavy or otherwise.”

Left alone with the Grail, depowered for the day, Katael could only sit down and feel bittersweet about her victory for a while.

---

Later, the Knight was strapping her sheathed sword to her horse outside the ruins, wary of drawing it again still. “I guess being this fat for another day can’t do too much harm,” she mused, giving her exposed tummy an idle wiggle. At least with all this fat she was insulated against the bitter jotun cold, clothes or otherwise. Still, the fact that her overly large fur cloak left on the horse still covered her wasn’t unwelcome. Aside from very very ill fitting undergarments, it was the one thing she had to wear until she could return to the Villa, hopefully by nightfall.

After securing the Grail in her saddlebags, Katael struggled, once, twice, and a third time to mount the horse all without success. Neighing irritably at the repeated jerking on its saddle, the heavy draft horse was quickly growing tired with her failed attempts.

“Oh fine, you stupid tall idiot,” Katael cursed, temporarily removing her heavy cloak and spreading her wings wide. With several mighty heaves, she could just manage to lift the dead weight of her very well fed form into the air, landing heavily in the horses saddle. “I’d barely get use out of these wings if it wasn’t for getting to use that Grail soon. It didn’t used to be that hard.”

As if in response, the horse stamped, throwing a small tantrum at the load.

“Oh shut it you, I had to leave all that stupid armor behind, it’s only another forty pounds or so and I know you can do four hundred. Let’s go.”

With that, the still fat Lady Katael set off back down the mountainside, towards Princess Caspiana’s Villa with a conflicted heart and a painfully empty stomach.

((There we go, that's the main thing I wanted to add. I'll eagerly await your prompts for what comes next with Caspiana!))

Returning to the Princess' Villa was a minor adventure in itself.

Katael's horse was built for endurance, not speed. And that was before she piled yet more weight onto its back. Its plodding gait was slow and thorough picking through the trails and ice, not setting a hoof wrong but not going faster than three miles an hour. The Devil born blew out her heavy cheeks more than once at the slow pace, but knew it was more than her waddling legs could coax out. Perhaps her new wings could go faster, but the falling knight knew that any boost would be temporary given her rather pathetic stamina.

The slowness meant she had to stay the night in the wilds, huddling around a camp fire with her fur cloak over her shoulders and bed roll wrapped around her body, engorged hips barley able to fit into it. All night, the weakened warrior's ears were alert to sounds of threats in the woods, knowing she was near helpless with her sword angry at her growing corruption and her body so slovenly and weak. Worse, beyond near cowardice, Katael's body kept betraying her.

After the cake golem had gone to town on her residual athleticism, the obese Devil born had never wanted to see food again. But now she was out alone, near naked in the cold, she was starving for sugar, fat and protein. It was sinful, but she could picture herself gorging and gorging, legs getting so wide they pushed each other apart and belly flopping on the floor.

That a naked Jezebel, at various weights from heart breaker thin to circus fat lady huge, was feeding her in these pictures didn't help. Katael's long hold on virginity was thoroughly popped and her libido awakened. Riding naked, her vag and clit pressed into the saddle by the horse's motion and her own spread didn't help and she kept catching her free hand sliding under the fur robe.

Come morning, Katael had barely slept a wink and exhaustedly piled snow into the goblet to melt over the fire with shivering hands. Once slim and fit, she could make better time on the horse or even fly to the Princess Caspiana's palace...only to realize that she couldn't drink it yet. It had gotten even colder in the night and she was damnably cold now.

"I've got some immunity to cold and heat from my corrupted blood," the fiend blooded young woman sighed, "but this damn...blubber is providing most of my insulation! If I slim down I'll freeze to death!"

Muttering, she dragged the emptied feedbag of oats off the horse's mouth (swearing the big equine was looking at her sarcastically) and saddled him. Just raising up one fat foot to get it into the stirrup was hard, Katael had once been able to put both legs behind her head or raise one straight up before her but now she couldn't even see her feet.It took two tries to get one foot in the stirrup and four to hop into the saddle, her body feeling in worse condition than yesterday. So soft and spoilt had her cake feeding turned her, that it was as if she'd never ridden a horse before!

"I can't ride, I can't fight, I can't fly," Katael muttered, "obesity..."

The Horse hopped a little at a hare, making the saddle ride higher between her thighs. Every nerve ending in Katael's vast body fired, her yellow eyes glowing and sulfuric smoke shooting from her nostrils. Memories of Jezebel's plump face between her thighs, of her immense ass swinging back and forth as the nymph slapped it with the flat of her broken sword, of suckling on the fae's faintly honey flavored tits that were bigger than her head while her own tail pleasured her...

"...has a few benefits...," she admitted.

It was mid morning by the time she finally got to the Princess' palace. Entering the bubble of eternal harvest time, where it was a warm autumn day instead of a cold winter one as it was in the high mountains, made Katael's heavy, heat holding frame start sweating. Unfortunately before she could ask for water, she was whisked, still naked save for boots, into the Princess' presence.

"Ah, Lady Katael I see you have *bite* returned safe...although without *munch* my gifted armor," Princess Caspiana said, "what *crunch* is that you have there? Did you *munch* find a cure? And hardly one to notice but you appear a bit *chew* more *ooof* naked and demonic than *urf* when I saw you. A bit fatter too."

Caspiana had clearly gotten fatter. Already bigger than any woman Katael had ever seen, she'd become a living tidal wave of golden fat. Her legs were now completely hidden by the sprawl of her gut, her ass cheeks twin ponds behind her. Arms mostly buried in flab were hanging uselessly at her side, while breasts bigger than a horse with nipples the size of bucklers hung over her lake of a gut. Her gold feathered wings looked like chicken wings and her tail was hidden under back fat rolls.Three plumply pretty women with heavy bellys head sized breasts were sitting on a picnic cloth thrown over the Princess' gut, alternating between feeding Caspiana's almost buried head and each other.

"The fight was not easy. I lost some of my purity and gained more weight than I wish to admit, I found no sign of the pure there, just an unrelated nymph, signs of ancient gluttony demon worship and this, a grail. A holy cup that I have evidence will return its drinking to perfect health and twenty years of age!" Katael declared, pride filling her chest as she forgot being humble, while hunger filled her belly at being so close to Caspiana's succulent bulk.

Gabrielle walked up, the elf mage looking absolutely huge and wearing just a ripping, tearing dress and a smile, handing over a plate heavy with cookies. Katael started gobbling them down without a thought, lust filled eyes going between Caspiana's huge blobby form and Gabrielle's heavy set frame.

"Oh *huff* that's quite good," Caspiana wheezed, munching madly as she downed a whole loaf of bread, "The pure seem rather pissed at our *munch* ambush and have *huff* supercharged the curse through some manner. I'm gaining *puff* a hundred pounds a minute and *munch* my aura has gotten *urp* much stronger. These girls weighed a hundred pounds each when they climbed up *puff* here at breakfast and the neighboring *chew* villages have started sporting triple chins my *urppp* scout managed to tell me. My chief *huff* archi...archi...*gasp*tect said I have about a day before I'm *woof* so big I break the floor and fall into the *whew* wine cellar. Given that he's down there and too fat for the door, I'd rather like to prevent *huff* that..."

Katael looked at the grail in her fat fingers. Ready to be used...once that day...

For others: Katael stands firm in her convictions and lets Caspiana drink from the grail today, after all its only one more day. And she must help a lady in need as a knight, even one the size of a barn.

For a few orgies more: Katael has not yet fully fallen to evil...but she's hungry and she's horny and from what little she'd heard, the Empress' 52nd daughter was a sexual mistress able to keep a woman orgasming all night long. She'll hand the grail over, personally pouring it down the Princess' mouth, in exchange for a promised session as the Princess' personal pet feedee...

For herself: Katael laughs and seizes a wine bottle and drinks down the liquid, becoming a lean and fit woman. She loses her knightly vows and flies off, cackling madly at the lovely joke, stopping to loot the Princess' treasury before the blob falls through the floor!