Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

On 12/16/2020 at 7:28 PM, Detere said:

While working on Alivia, I felt like having another more gm’ed experience, plus eclipse feels more and more separated from the expanded universe every word I write (nice bit of diversity in the pallet) so here’s a new character to give me that taste of a structured experience :)

Level 1|Nymph Sorceress

Name: Saspia

Race: Nymph

Class: Sorceress

Height: 5’7

Starting Weight: 128

Current Weight: 128

Hit Points: 12

(Point Rolls: 80, 68, 52, 33, 25)

ATHLETICS: 25+5+5=35

CONSTITUTION: 52-10-15=25

INTELLIGENCE: 80

WILLPOWER: 33-20-5=8

CHARISMA: 52+20+15=87

FAT-FETISH:  79 NORMIE: 87

FAT POINTS: 20, 6.4 Pounds Per Point

FAT FEATS: River in Egypt, Sweet Tooth

Backstory: Before there was Saspia, there was eternity. Then, like all other Nymphs, Saspia came to exist. She, a Pale White Nymph, would live through the days of the trees, till at last she grew tired of the trees, the forests and the blowing leaves. And so she left, to adventure beyond the forest grove, her home, into the Great Unknown.

Preferences: Bisexual

So this was longer than a couple of days but I"ve got some options for you:

Saspia left her home in the deep forests, walking through thinning trees to discover...

A Circus!: The Carnival of Stupendous Glee is traveling on a local road. Led by its ring master, human rogue Carnelia Magnificat, the three ring circus with its trained animals, trapeze artists, fortune tellers and dancing girls always draws a crowd...and its true purpose is as a traveling temple to Debouchia, the Dread Goddess of Decadent Decay. Seeing the impossibly beautiful Nymph, Magnificat immediately invites her to the troupe as a fortune teller and dancing girl...planning to fatten her up into the next circus fat lady as a living sacrifice...unless a kind hearted acrobat can warn saspia first...

A Castle! The Citadel of the Van Lustings, a massive concentric castle and home of the local countess Lucy Van Lusting, a somewhat faded beauty and member of the 101 Kingdom's aristocracy. Lucy is holding a grand bridal pageant to select an ideal spouse for their son, ideally one that will provide beautiful grand children and be weak willed enough for Lucy to dominate. The nymph certainly stands out and easily wins the heir's heart, but Lucy has a plan to tone down Saspia's beauty just a bit...

A City! The great League of Republic's City of Venikia itself! Home to the world's greatest brothels and magical schools, Saspia finds herself in a city where she can answer every magical question she ever had in the academy or any adventure she wants in the mercenary guilds at the city docks or any sort of career/tumble she wishes in the great brothel guilds...as long as she keeps in mind that in Venikia, the end point of the white sugar road and starting point of the chocolate trade, the average female spell caster weighs about 300lbs...

On 12/23/2020 at 4:26 PM, Batman76 said:

A Nymph!: A stunning woman with pale skin and ashen hair to her nimble ankles napped quietly on the couch. Rail thin and delicate featured, apart from a plump pair of breasts, the woman's short skirt of leaves and the iron wood great sword by her sleeping form meant she could only be a Nymph, a mysterious guardian of the forest. Waking her proves she a fellow adventurer named Aspen, but this makes her quite cross at the rolly polly devil born, putting her to an immediate duel to the...why is the Nymph undressing her with her eyes?

Roll Athletics. If succeed, Katael disarms the Nymph and can discuss the temple. If failed, Aspen's blow bursts Katael's breast plate...leading to a mutually enjoyable experience.

((So orry for the delay! The holidays really hit me much harder than I expected. Should be able to focus in on this again though! I'm really looking forward to this little venture.))

Athletics... (54), Success!

Katael's gleaming violet eyes beheld the the chamber around her. Something about the mix of raw hewn stone walls and fine masonry floors drew thoughts to some incomplete construction. Yet it wasn't the architecture that drew her gaze. The naked woman, thin and dozing on her plush chaise of purple cloth and bronze metal. The sight of someone so clean and naked in such dirty and frigid conditions seemed wrong to the Knight.

Stepped one chunky thigh at a time forward, the plump warrior placed herself halfway across the width of the chamber considered her options. So far the Nymph hadn't stirred from whatever slumber had taken her. Perhaps this was even some kind of trap of this place and this woman a previous victim. Not one to foolhardily trigger such an obvious trap, Katael pointed her sword out towards the sleeping woman and called out in a clear voice of command, "You there, who are you? What are you doing in these ruins?"

Jolting like she'd been slapped, the Nymph came awake. Her nap now disturbed, emerald green eyes slowly opened and observed the newcomer, gaze running up and down the Knight's expanded form and wide thighs. "Hello there, dear. I wasn't expecting company."

Katael didn't lower her blade, keeping it trained on the naked forest creature. "I asked who you are. I suggest you answer, forest spirit."

Smiling, the Nymph slowly came to a sitting position, carefully draped locks of silver hair fell away, allowing heavy breasts to jut into view, as well as giving a more clear view of her rail thin, narrow form. "That's rather a rude request to one just waking up," she mused. "Though from one so sensually soft and beautiful as yourself, warrior, I can be forgiving."

Katael paused slightly at the comment, not expecting the first thing she found in this ancient laboratory to instantly start flirting with her. Maybe through ingrained training or merely the lack of flustering as such a comparatively thin woman to the ones she'd been so recently exposed, the effect was lost on the Knight. "Do you live here? Do you work with The Pure?"

Sneering, the Nymph slowly stood, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. "Do this, do that. We've not been properly... introduced. Maybe you should put down that toy of yours and I can show you the proper way for host and guest to greet each other," she said, sneer turning to smile as she stretched in a way obviously seductively, curling her hips forward and stretching her arms down to rest on the luxurious chaise.

Katael considered what exactly was going on with this woman before her. Did she see no danger from the armored knight? As if to answer her unasked question, she learned that the stretch had a second purpose. The Nymph rose up from her pose, hands bringing up what looked like some kind of long wooden rod. Before Katael could consider what it might be, the naked woman leaped right off the dais, launching through the air with nimble limbs and spinning through the air, silvery hair spinning out from her in a wide spiral that obscured her during the lightning quick acrobatic maneuver. "I'll get you properly dressed!" the creature added.

Reflexes taking over as the innocuous looking woman turned threat, Katael nearly stumbled back, newly thickened thighs fighting with training born reflexes instilled at a much smaller circumference. Yet she took up a fighting stance mere moments after the nymph leaped into the air. Enchanted blade singing as it tore through the air, more by guessing than anything, met the wooden weapon as the spiraling nymph reached her, clanging like she'd just rung a church bell. "Ironwood?" she mumbled, parrying aside her opponent's blade while the nymph landed.

For her part, the forest spirit frowned in frustration, her surprise attack thwarted. "I just want to have fun with you," she snared, pirouetting around for another blow. When that was blocked, she did so again and again, spinning to and fro, ironwood saber joining her in some kind of war dance as she unleashed a flurry of quick slashes on the weighty knight.

Katael at first fought down a spike of alarm as the naked woman's blade struck again and again, her expanded chest and belly taking the slightest edge from her range of motion and her much thickened legs making it quite difficult to shift ground quickly. Yet it became quickly obvious that it would not be a problem. The Nymph did not come close to the demon-blood's own skills, weight or otherwise. In addition, her movements were proving quite predictable as Katael blocked again and again. The blows only came towards her chest and her... breastplate. Studying the ongoing strikes she realized that the targets of them were not to injure the knight, but aimed to nick the straps holding the breastplate in place, something that took great skill and was only so easy to parry because she kept doing it over and over. This big tittied woman was trying to undress her!

Grimacing, Katael switched to the offensive. "You attack me with no intent to fight but to remove my armor?", she snapped, angry at the perceived disrespect. Turning aside another easily predicted blow, she spun her blade in hand, cutting downward at the Nymph and forcing the rail thin woman to throw up a hasty block. "I am your opponent and warrior, not a play thing!" Knowing a follow up blow was coming from the Nymph, thrown off by the change in rhythm, it was an easy thing to bring her own blade up and hook the ironwood saber's hilt with her own, tearing it from her opponent's grip with her greater strength and sending it clattering across the flagstones.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Whined the disarmed nymph who rubbed at her wrist, twisted from trying to hold on to the weapon.

With one weighty step, Katael bull rushed forward, shoulder checking the comparatively diminutive woman and sending her sprawling to the floor, much like her weapon. Though the weight behind the charge was much higher than the knight expected and she had to stumble to catch herself from joining her opponent on the floor. "You might have one you little idiot," she chastised. "I could see your skill. Why pulled some stunt like trying to cut my armor like that?"

The nymph, shaking herself from the tumble, assumed the appearance of supplication as she came to her hands and knees, looking up with wide eyes and a smile at Katael. "Maybe what I wanted to overpower you with wasn't some hard wood," she said, giggling at her own joke. "Are you going to punish me now?"

Shaking her head at the heel turns this naked woman kept making, the Knight merely pointed her blade once more, using it to keep the pouting creature away from her. "Maybe if you actually answer my questions," she said, sparing a glance at the chamber around them again. "What is a Nymph doing in the Jotun foothills sleeping in these ruins. What is here for you?"

On 12/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, Batman76 said:

A City! The great League of Republic's City of Venikia itself! Home to the world's greatest brothels and magical schools, Saspia finds herself in a city where she can answer every magical question she ever had in the academy or any adventure she wants in the mercenary guilds at the city docks or any sort of career/tumble she wishes in the great brothel guilds...as long as she keeps in mind that in Venikia, the end point of the white sugar road and starting point of the chocolate trade, the average female spell caster weighs about 300lbs...

There it was. A City of stone, Great towers on it’s sides and a deep sea at it’s edge. It’s aura was all too tempting Saspia, and that was all the deliberation she had to make. A Road led right to it’s Gates, and through them was a city of wonders.

Flanking the Inside Courtyard of the Gates were mighty walls, things Saspia had never seen, as the crowded streets unfolded before her, it began to rain. While the crowds huddled inside, or unfolded their coverings on sticks, she ran through it.

The Chilling wet ran down her back, but it was not too much, not for her. The Water passed between her feet and the cobblestone street, dancing in the rail with a blissful smirk, what a wonderful place. Perhaps she simply didn’t look too far, but she barely noticed anyone in the streets now.

But it barely took time before she found herself at the docks, and amidst them, a Large, Towering, Ornate Building. Above the Doors it read “Casters Guild”. One of the Legendary Human Guilds, the Home of Adventurers, her heart jumped at the thought, bursting in, without a care in the world.

She didn’t hear anything, maybe her ears were full of rainwater, or perhaps people were silent at her near nudity and beauty, never seen a Nymph before? But she didn’t care anyways, she bounced her way up, smiling, to a Board labeled “Applicant Quests”...

What would it be?

-

Kept it real short for this, but whatever you come up with next, oh that’s when the fun and hopefully longer posts begin.

16 hours ago, Detere said:

@Batman76 will it be possible to get some prompts soon or should I go ahead and do one of my own. (my preference is admin prompts given that’s sort of what I started this one for, but if it can’t happen, I’m fine with going ahead)

Can probably get some this afternoon

On 12/29/2020 at 8:15 PM, Deator said:

((So orry for the delay! The holidays really hit me much harder than I expected. Should be able to focus in on this again though! I'm really looking forward to this little venture.))

Athletics... (54), Success!

Katael's gleaming violet eyes beheld the the chamber around her. Something about the mix of raw hewn stone walls and fine masonry floors drew thoughts to some incomplete construction. Yet it wasn't the architecture that drew her gaze. The naked woman, thin and dozing on her plush chaise of purple cloth and bronze metal. The sight of someone so clean and naked in such dirty and frigid conditions seemed wrong to the Knight.

Stepped one chunky thigh at a time forward, the plump warrior placed herself halfway across the width of the chamber considered her options. So far the Nymph hadn't stirred from whatever slumber had taken her. Perhaps this was even some kind of trap of this place and this woman a previous victim. Not one to foolhardily trigger such an obvious trap, Katael pointed her sword out towards the sleeping woman and called out in a clear voice of command, "You there, who are you? What are you doing in these ruins?"

Jolting like she'd been slapped, the Nymph came awake. Her nap now disturbed, emerald green eyes slowly opened and observed the newcomer, gaze running up and down the Knight's expanded form and wide thighs. "Hello there, dear. I wasn't expecting company."

Katael didn't lower her blade, keeping it trained on the naked forest creature. "I asked who you are. I suggest you answer, forest spirit."

Smiling, the Nymph slowly came to a sitting position, carefully draped locks of silver hair fell away, allowing heavy breasts to jut into view, as well as giving a more clear view of her rail thin, narrow form. "That's rather a rude request to one just waking up," she mused. "Though from one so sensually soft and beautiful as yourself, warrior, I can be forgiving."

Katael paused slightly at the comment, not expecting the first thing she found in this ancient laboratory to instantly start flirting with her. Maybe through ingrained training or merely the lack of flustering as such a comparatively thin woman to the ones she'd been so recently exposed, the effect was lost on the Knight. "Do you live here? Do you work with The Pure?"

Sneering, the Nymph slowly stood, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. "Do this, do that. We've not been properly... introduced. Maybe you should put down that toy of yours and I can show you the proper way for host and guest to greet each other," she said, sneer turning to smile as she stretched in a way obviously seductively, curling her hips forward and stretching her arms down to rest on the luxurious chaise.

Katael considered what exactly was going on with this woman before her. Did she see no danger from the armored knight? As if to answer her unasked question, she learned that the stretch had a second purpose. The Nymph rose up from her pose, hands bringing up what looked like some kind of long wooden rod. Before Katael could consider what it might be, the naked woman leaped right off the dais, launching through the air with nimble limbs and spinning through the air, silvery hair spinning out from her in a wide spiral that obscured her during the lightning quick acrobatic maneuver. "I'll get you properly dressed!" the creature added.

Reflexes taking over as the innocuous looking woman turned threat, Katael nearly stumbled back, newly thickened thighs fighting with training born reflexes instilled at a much smaller circumference. Yet she took up a fighting stance mere moments after the nymph leaped into the air. Enchanted blade singing as it tore through the air, more by guessing than anything, met the wooden weapon as the spiraling nymph reached her, clanging like she'd just rung a church bell. "Ironwood?" she mumbled, parrying aside her opponent's blade while the nymph landed.

For her part, the forest spirit frowned in frustration, her surprise attack thwarted. "I just want to have fun with you," she snared, pirouetting around for another blow. When that was blocked, she did so again and again, spinning to and fro, ironwood saber joining her in some kind of war dance as she unleashed a flurry of quick slashes on the weighty knight.

Katael at first fought down a spike of alarm as the naked woman's blade struck again and again, her expanded chest and belly taking the slightest edge from her range of motion and her much thickened legs making it quite difficult to shift ground quickly. Yet it became quickly obvious that it would not be a problem. The Nymph did not come close to the demon-blood's own skills, weight or otherwise. In addition, her movements were proving quite predictable as Katael blocked again and again. The blows only came towards her chest and her... breastplate. Studying the ongoing strikes she realized that the targets of them were not to injure the knight, but aimed to nick the straps holding the breastplate in place, something that took great skill and was only so easy to parry because she kept doing it over and over. This big tittied woman was trying to undress her!

Grimacing, Katael switched to the offensive. "You attack me with no intent to fight but to remove my armor?", she snapped, angry at the perceived disrespect. Turning aside another easily predicted blow, she spun her blade in hand, cutting downward at the Nymph and forcing the rail thin woman to throw up a hasty block. "I am your opponent and warrior, not a play thing!" Knowing a follow up blow was coming from the Nymph, thrown off by the change in rhythm, it was an easy thing to bring her own blade up and hook the ironwood saber's hilt with her own, tearing it from her opponent's grip with her greater strength and sending it clattering across the flagstones.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Whined the disarmed nymph who rubbed at her wrist, twisted from trying to hold on to the weapon.

With one weighty step, Katael bull rushed forward, shoulder checking the comparatively diminutive woman and sending her sprawling to the floor, much like her weapon. Though the weight behind the charge was much higher than the knight expected and she had to stumble to catch herself from joining her opponent on the floor. "You might have one you little idiot," she chastised. "I could see your skill. Why pulled some stunt like trying to cut my armor like that?"

The nymph, shaking herself from the tumble, assumed the appearance of supplication as she came to her hands and knees, looking up with wide eyes and a smile at Katael. "Maybe what I wanted to overpower you with wasn't some hard wood," she said, giggling at her own joke. "Are you going to punish me now?"

Shaking her head at the heel turns this naked woman kept making, the Knight merely pointed her blade once more, using it to keep the pouting creature away from her. "Maybe if you actually answer my questions," she said, sparing a glance at the chamber around them again. "What is a Nymph doing in the Jotun foothills sleeping in these ruins. What is here for you?"

The Nymph looked up at her, purple eyes alive with lust, amusement and arrogance.

"I could ask again how such a ...scrumptious specimen like you is out here in the dangerous wilds," she grinned, showing dazzlingly white and surprisingly sharp looking teeth, "you look like you should be serving wine at the finest inns or better yet, lounging as the great lady of a castle. Not out where someone of your size could get hurt, you should come back with me to my groves when this is done. Its so warm in the caves and there's so much fruit and honey stored up..."

Katael's cheeks would have reddened if they weren't already red. She was a proven knight, spurred and sworn, and used to being treated like a powerful, dangerous fighter, looked down on only through the curse of her birth. The taunting teases that had come from her elven friend as the Devil Born's warrior's figure was buried in lard was bad enough, but that this lovely nymph, fairest woman that Katael had ever seen by a dozen yards, was looking at her and not only seeing a corpulent noble woman but was obviously attracted to her...

"I'm more than able to look after myself, as I have proved," Katael said, tightening her grip on her sword as if to remind herself she was a knight, "and as I have you at a disadvantage, please, tell me your name and why you are in this gods forsaken place?"

"Fine, no play at all for you," the ashen haired fae sighed, sitting up, "You may call me Jezebel."

The Nymph was marvelously attractive, her body bared besides a maple leaf across her sex and sandals woven from vines and leaves. 5'11 of pure lithe gorgeousness, with no extraneous fat at all. Her ankles were delicate, her thighs lean, her hips girlish and her belly a taut little four pack on a 22 waist. The only fat on her body came from two grape fruit sized breasts (topped with pale pink nipples) sat on her delicate ribcage. Katael felt a stab of jealousy looking at the gorgeous woman...and no small amount of attraction and shame. Shame that she was eating the naked nymph with her eyes, shame that her own fitness had failed so badly and shame that she could easily see her softened, engorged body reclined on a couch in a castle keep or letting this nymph have her way with her...

Shaking her head, regrowing horn stumps showing through her black locks, the devil born made herself look into the nymph's eyes rather than at her legs or breasts.

"I'm here because one of my sisters had the bad luck to get eaten by a dire leopard while picking berries. We need at least ten to keep our groves growing up in the peaks and we're down to nine. And as luck would have it, my cycle was the only one in baby making mode. Hence why I had to leave our warm, cozy grove and haul myself through a hundred and fifty miles of snow, rocks and Yetis to here. It was so exhausting I fell asleep as soon as I found this couch, Jezebel sighed and stretched beautifully.

"...Then why come here?" Katael asked suspisciously, "there are towns and taverns only a days ride away, I'm sure you would have no issue, well, creating issue if you walked into a tavern looking as you do..."

"For one, that's far too far away, especially as due to the hike I've wasted away to practically nothing. For another, you can't just fuck someone at random and get pregnant as a nymph. If that happened there'd be more of us than there are humans. It has to happen where destiny says it will," the glamorous fae yawned, "and my sister, Jezebel the Seer, said that it would here. That I would have to help out the brave knight who came to plunge the depths of this temple and then I'd get the depths of my temple plunged and hence wham bam thank you ma'am, twenty years of a sore back, honey leaking from my tits and getting fat."

Katael shook her head again, the bizarre story scarcely believable and worthy of the worse sort of erotica.

"I'm not sure I can understand a half of that, but...I am a knight here to plunge the depths of this foul place, looking for a cure for the condition of my patroness," the devil born warrior sighed, "so if you'll excuse me, I must plunge deeper. You can wait for someone else if you like but I have oaths of chastity made to the Goddess of Valor and Justice."

The Nymph snorted, hoping up with enviable grace straight to her dancer's feet from prone. She brushed a lock of ashen hair from her slim shoulder and nimbly somersaulted to grab her iron wood blade from the ground.

"Ha, goes to show what you know. We were around when your gods made you and you made them, the Goddess of Valor and Justice has not only true love, but procreation and frantic sexual coupling in her porfolio as well. All of the good gods do," Jezebel promised, looking up the coruplent warrior from bulging cankle to hefty double chin, "and while you're not quite the muscular hunk I was expecting, I do love a girl with plenty of meat on her. I've never had a girl your size when I was this thin, but I'm looking forwards to see how it fits together..."

Katael swallowed deeply, feeling sweat form on her forehead.

"I...uh...must continue on my quest," the knight said, heading towards the next room and hearing the sound of Jezebel licking her lips to see Katael's well padded rump.

Through the next door, Katael entered a large room, full of vaulted columns depicting globular, gluttonous mortals being teased and taunted by slender, muscular demons as the fatty humans tried to exercise. Shivering at how she somehow resembled both, the knight looked away from the art to see...

[X] The trap she just set off firing! A large custard pie fires toward's Katael's face, laced with enough magic even someone as null as the knight can see it. Athletics to dodge, on fail gain 1d8+6 pounds.

[X] An animated Cake golem!: An 8 tiered monstrosity of butter cream and enriched flour, clattering along on a mithril tray, armed with a serving spoon of solid adamantium and a squirting arm of frosting! 3 passed Athletic checks to best it, for each success gain 1d6+3 pounds. For each fail, gain 1d10+8 pounds.

[X] A steamy hot tub!: the passage forwards requires swimming across a deep pool of comfortably hot water. Not a big deal, as Katael is still sort of in shape and is more buoyant than normal. But it'll require taking all of her armor off in front of Jezebel, and being naked in the warm water with the amorous Nymph might give Katael...ideas...

And past the obstacle was...

[X] A weighted gate! a massive gate next to a scale, allowing entrance only if 460lbs stands on it at once. Katael is 320 with armor on, while Jezebel is at most 120, leaving 20lbs to go. Thankfully there's some enchanted food on a side table...either have both girls gain 10lbs OR Roll Intelligence to realize the food can be held on the scale OR Roll Charisma to try and persuade Jezebel to gain the necessary 20 lbs OR roll a failed Willpower to let Jezebel talk Katael into gaining it all.

[X] A challenge gate! A massive gate next to several exercise machines: a weight bench, a pull up bar and a treadmill, the gate only opening once all of the exercises (Benching 250lbs 30 times, doing thirty pull ups and a 3 mile run) have been completed by one person. A few months ago Katael would be able to do them easily but given her increased girth and lack of activity, it won't be so easy. 3 athletics rolls are required to pass. There is no penalty for a failure, but each time she succeeds, temporarily reduce Katael's athletic score by 10 to represent exhaustion.

On 12/29/2020 at 8:46 PM, Detere said:

There it was. A City of stone, Great towers on it’s sides and a deep sea at it’s edge. It’s aura was all too tempting Saspia, and that was all the deliberation she had to make. A Road led right to it’s Gates, and through them was a city of wonders.

Flanking the Inside Courtyard of the Gates were mighty walls, things Saspia had never seen, as the crowded streets unfolded before her, it began to rain. While the crowds huddled inside, or unfolded their coverings on sticks, she ran through it.

The Chilling wet ran down her back, but it was not too much, not for her. The Water passed between her feet and the cobblestone street, dancing in the rail with a blissful smirk, what a wonderful place. Perhaps she simply didn’t look too far, but she barely noticed anyone in the streets now.

But it barely took time before she found herself at the docks, and amidst them, a Large, Towering, Ornate Building. Above the Doors it read “Casters Guild”. One of the Legendary Human Guilds, the Home of Adventurers, her heart jumped at the thought, bursting in, without a care in the world.

She didn’t hear anything, maybe her ears were full of rainwater, or perhaps people were silent at her near nudity and beauty, never seen a Nymph before? But she didn’t care anyways, she bounced her way up, smiling, to a Board labeled “Applicant Quests”...

What would it be?

-

Kept it real short for this, but whatever you come up with next, oh that’s when the fun and hopefully longer posts begin.

Saspia sashayed up to the board, her sensual hips swinging naturally.

The nymph was drawing every eye in the street, her stunning curves and endless legs acting as a magnet. Impossibly gorgeous and wearing only a short gown of leaves, Saspia had no awareness of the massive effect she had on the people around her. Rusty with the human tongue, the lithe nymph's delicate hand plucked a paper from the board, saying a silent prayer for the tree that went into it, and held it up to a gobsmacked female guard staring at her.

"Pardon, can you tell me what this says? The human tongue is so strange to me...," the stunning woman said, smiling at the human woman.

The guard, a beat watch woman who's dreams of being an officer had faded as the daily grind had slowly turned her athletes body into a parody of fat Venikias' obesity, was staring at the slender and stunning Nymph.

"Uh...sure," the guard gasped, looking at the paper, "well it says..."

[X] Sorceress Wanted for Pirate ship! Infamous privateer Anna the Red needs a new sorceress for her ship, the Corset Buster, as the ship goes to secure a rich cargo of chocolate.

[X] Nymph Cultural and Magical Expert needed, room and board provided! An eccentric, and very very rich, chocolatier is trying to create a new, even more fattening form of chocolate for Venike's fields. But they need someone with a deep knowledge of the Nymphs' strange nature market to cross pollinate the strains. This will take a while, but the rich noble is offering very, very generous rates and very, very very generous food...

[X] Personal Trainer wanted! Lady Isabella Von Appetite, former infamous dance hall girl turned gold digger turned barely mobile widow of a chocolate importer requires someone to get her tubby daughter Cassandra into good enough shape for her debute ball. Given Venikian women tend to the heavy side from the start, the girl must be quite the chunk to need to slim down. Saspia's magic could slim the girl down easily but where would the extra weight go too....

10 hours ago, Batman76 said:

[X] An animated Cake golem!: An 8 tiered monstrosity of butter cream and enriched flour, clattering along on a mithril tray, armed with a serving spoon of solid adamantium and a squirting arm of frosting! 3 passed Athletic checks to best it, for each success gain 1d6+3 pounds. For each fail, gain 1d10+8 pounds.

Well then... I'll need a day or two I think to write up everything. Let's just say... that battle lasted longer than anticipated once I realized her Athletics would actually be falling mid fight.

While working all around and thinking about the system, I’ve come to the conclusion of a few major problems, mainly in relation to the immobility system;
a: the immobility ceiling is way too low, especially for a low ath from start character, I.e. Saspia. With how the system currently works with it being double the athletic points, she would reach immobility at 26 fat points, or the mighty... 166.4 pounds. Which just sounds dumb, at least from my point of view.

b: second, the stat drops, despite seeming low in theory, hit too hard overall. While it can work, it can be almost comical in proportions. While I have no overall solution for it, it is another problem which directly feeds into the immobility system coming into effect way too soon for some characters

c; in conclusion, the immobility system is horribly adjusted for low ath characters without Natural Athlete,  and even still will generally come way before the actual area of immobility for most real people for even higher ath characters, though mileage does vary. This is not to mention penalty boosting traits, which accelerate the problems further. In the end, it’s just some food for thought, thrown together hastily.

Ah, you've been doing some math, Detere, hehe

We looked at this on one of the early pages, and I'm not saying it's perfect, but we identified a few things

(a) We need a stat loss system in an RPG about weight gain, and this is what we have got 

(b) A PC can recover lost strength without losing FAT by partial success on exercise.

(c) There's several physical feats that delay the inevitable effects of gorging - Big Boned is my pick, but also Big Ass / Big Boobs...

(d) "Immobile", at the low end, really means ineffective in combat. A petite heroine with low initial ATH does get there quite soon

2 hours ago, Detere said:

While working all around and thinking about the system, I’ve come to the conclusion of a few major problems, mainly in relation to the immobility system;
a: the immobility ceiling is way too low, especially for a low ath from start character, I.e. Saspia. With how the system currently works with it being double the athletic points, she would reach immobility at 26 fat points, or the mighty... 166.4 pounds. Which just sounds dumb, at least from my point of view.

b: second, the stat drops, despite seeming low in theory, hit too hard overall. While it can work, it can be almost comical in proportions. While I have no overall solution for it, it is another problem which directly feeds into the immobility system coming into effect way too soon for some characters

c; in conclusion, the immobility system is horribly adjusted for low ath characters without Natural Athlete,  and even still will generally come way before the actual area of immobility for most real people for even higher ath characters, though mileage does vary. This is not to mention penalty boosting traits, which accelerate the problems further. In the end, it’s just some food for thought, thrown together hastily.

Yeah, immobility should be different, maybe double morbidly obese

12 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Yeah, immobility should be different, maybe double morbidly obese

Since Fat Points is supposed to roughly track to BMI, maybe use that starting 20 as a base.

Partial Immobility (Or Useless) - Unable to phyiscally make a difference in combat and over all large difficulty moving is when FP = 20 + Ath

True Immobility - Unable to physically get up or move around under your own physical power is FP = 40 + (2 x Ath)

It might still be a bit wonky in extreme cases, but it might map a bit better.

Side not while we are discussing rules, I am confused on the rules for how to handle gaining fat feats if your character wants to "resist" them.

Over all though this is an amazingly fun and intuitive system.

12 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Oh for resisting feats, its willpower for mental and con for physical

Rather I meant if both needed to be resisted every 2 fat points. Maybe it's because Katael has been gaining at such a breakneck pace, but it's felt a lot. If you have stats that drop from weight gain, it feels like you might just have the whole list of feats that don't directly counteract each other by the time you're 50 fat points >_<

Even with your suggestions, Deator, it still seems it could trigger what still feels like a bit too early, at least in my opinion, immobility should be closer to an end game (double morbidly obese sounds fine enough). But, the traits list for sure does need more possible traits, even if I have no idea what those would entail. (I dislike that some of the traits just downright don’t feel like they make much sense at lower weight levels, that there are actually 21 physical traits, and generally just having more means it’s less likely to run into reaching a complete inability to gain new traits that don’t conflict in some sort)

18 minutes ago, Detere said:

Even with your suggestions, Deator, it still seems it could trigger what still feels like a bit too early, at least in my opinion, immobility should be closer to an end game (double morbidly obese sounds fine enough). But, the traits list for sure does need more possible traits, even if I have no idea what those would entail. (I dislike that some of the traits just downright don’t feel like they make much sense at lower weight levels, that there are actually 21 physical traits, and generally just having more means it’s less likely to run into reaching a complete inability to gain new traits that don’t conflict in some sort)

Yes, if i could edit the first page still I'd add in some level qualifiers or something, maybe tiered feats:

Level 1: thickening thighs, the swish of thighs makes a -2 to athletics, must be Fatpoints 26 or higher.

Level 2: thunder on the horizon, the clap of thighs makes a -5 to athletics, must be fat points 30 or higher.

Level 3: thunder bolt thighs, the smashing clash of thigh fat greatly slows the adventuress down, -10 to athletics, must be fat points 40 or higher.

55 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Yes, if i could edit the first page still I'd add in some level qualifiers or something, maybe tiered feats:

Level 1: thickening thighs, the swish of thighs makes a -2 to athletics, must be Fatpoints 26 or higher.

Level 2: thunder on the horizon, the clap of thighs makes a -5 to athletics, must be fat points 30 or higher.

Level 3: thunder bolt thighs, the smashing clash of thigh fat greatly slows the adventuress down, -10 to athletics, must be fat points 40 or higher.

Honestly I think at this point a google doc to reference would be a good way to track everything. It'd make it easier to look things up than scrolling through some pages as I feel I often have to do. You've accidentally or otherwise created a bit of a masterpiece with this system and having a consolidated way to use it would be awesome. ❤️

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

I actually think your feats work well as they are, but maybe instead of levels of feats, you just have a flat modifier if it's rolled/selected additional times.

thunder thighs: "I sneak forwards..." "CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP" "The Orcs notice you." The PC's gains primarily in their legs, making them slow, ungainly and clumsy. ATHLETIC penalties towards running, sneaking, riding and dancing are increased by 50% at OVERWEIGHT/25 FAT POINTS and rolled with DISADVANTAGE at OBESE/30 FAT POINTS. However, the PC doesn't take CONSTITUTION damage per FAT POINT until 30 FAT POINTS.

Repeat effect: Lose -5 Athletics for your increasingly disproportionate thighs, but gain +2 Constitution for their healthful effects.

I’d say the repeat effect is a good idea, maybe even as a replacement to the stat hit increases (I kinda hate those, a flat hit sounds nicer), though I also like the idea of leveling, allows you to allocate fat in a way, detail proportions in a stat way

a google doc would be a great thing to do, either way

On 1/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, Batman76 said:

((Man I am loving these choices! I saw in some earlier posts that ‘players’ would also shoot choices back at the GM, I think I will try do so at the end of these two obstacles.))

The hugely long room seemed like it may have been some kind of banquet hall in a bygone time. Though with such mean spirited and aggressive decor as this, Katael doubted it was a pleasant dining experience. Now empty of any dining table or bench, the spacious halls of oppressive stone and dust echoed with each clacking step she took, steel topped boots not being a choice for stealth. Even the air smelled of, Katael sniffed again, “Do you smell cake?”

With little sound, the lithe Nymph slide across the hall towards her weighty companion, pale skin glistening in the faint light coming in through the huge set of double doors they’d opened, painting the rest of the space in a deep menacing shadow. “I don’t think this is the place for your mortal desserts to appear,” she murmured below looking up, eyes going wide at the scenes depicted on the pillars around then, eyes lasting distinctly longer on the fat bodies than their tormentors. “Well maybe it is a place of cake after all.”

*Scrap*

Katael whipped around lightning fast despite her size, blade at the ready. “What was that?” she commanded of no one.

*Scrap*

Jezebel slowly stretched into her own ready stance, sliding her legs out wide and arching her back. As Katael glanced over and saw the Nymph’s tight ass popping up and breasts presented in all their fullness, she made sure to lean into the form even deeper, twisting herself like this was a warm up, not a possible threat incoming.

*Scrap*

Katael felt herself redden at the evocative display, “I- Is that really necessary?” the knight murmured, flustered.

*Scrap*

“Why? Am I distracting?” the Nymph smirked, coming up out of her stretch and lazily looking around, hefting her iron wood blade on her shoulder like a fishing pole. “Now where is that sound coming from?”

As if on queue, the scrapping stopped. The unlikely duo had just a moment to look at each other before a whooshing sound of air above them made both look towards the column supported roof to see a huge shape falling directly over them. Katael had just enough time to back peddle, forcing one chunky thigh to move past the other no matter how much they rubbed, before the thing smashed into the flagstones with a huge clatter of steel. The sight she saw though, perplexed the knight to say the least.

Standing easily fifteen feet tall was some kind of cake, unbothered by its rapid descent. But it had one arm ending in a huge flat spoon and another that looked like a huge snaking blob of frosting with an extruding tip instead of a hand. It’s dark brown color and pink fondant armor made it clear that the thing was chocolate strawberry flavor. A huge tray of blue gray metal separated it from the ground and moved along with it  as the head, surrounded by a frothy frosting, turned this way and than to observe the two, a burning birthday candle atop its head illuminating the previously dark room. The glowing and massive strawberry eyes made it clear that this was not just some sinister dessert, but a cake golem, and very angry!

543465970_CakeGolem.thumb.png.2793257e15798f8f22505ab2532a4248.png

“What the-” Katael blurted, momentarily stunned by the sheer ridiculousness of the culinary monstrosity.

Jezebel on the other hand was not so shocked and quickly jumped into action. Flying through the air in an arcing paruitte similar to how she tried to beat Katael, the warrior nymph spiraled towards the new foe. Yet this Golem apparently was quicker than it looked. Its layers began turn independently until the one with its arms face the mid-air naked nymph and immediately the long serving spoon whipped across the gap, batting her aside like a fly.

“Jezebel!” Roared the knight, snapping out of her shock as the lithe forest spirit smacked hard against one particularly rotund stone depiction of a dwarf shamefully looking at a spherical belly before dropping to the ground too dazed to get back up. Gleaming sword in hand, the portly warrior closed the gap to this devilish cake creature and swiped upward with gleaming steel.

((Athletics 85 roll (86) Fail!))

Layers spinning just as fast in the other direction, the Cake Golem struck down with the serving spoon again, it’s thick adamantine shaft windmilled down and knocked away Katael’s blade too quickly for her to recover. The knight only had time to look up in alarm and see the nozzle of its other arm inches from her face before it blasted her with sweet icing, forcing her mouth open and causing her to stumblingly walk backwards as the unexpected creamy deliciousness pumped down her throat.

Familiar alarm began to fill the Knight just as the cream did and ever so slowly she felt her new extra wide belt begin to grow tighter. Her thighs and ass too began to expand and at the same time and in a panic she brought an arm around, slapping away the nozzle which offered little resistance and wobbled backwards a bit. A quick showed that whatever damage the creature had done, it wasn’t much.

((18 lbs gained, Athletics is now 82))

Katael brought her blade up in a defensive guard, sparing a glance to check on the nymph just groaning back to awareness. “Of course it’s a cursed temple about fat. Do you think I am to be mocked for my girth, creature!” she called out, her wide stance strongly planted.

The creature merely burbled from it’s mouth-like slit and the serving tray skidded along the flagstones, carrying the huge pink and brown monstrosity towards her. Katael stood ready when it cleaved doward with the huge serving spoon. Just managing to sidestep it, the huge adamantine shaft shattered through the flagstone where the knight had just stood. She was already lumbering forward though, blade sweeping up and slashing through the cakey forearm connected to the spoon.

((Athletics 82 roll (61) Success!))

It gave a guttural scream as Katael severed the dangerous serving tool, thrashing around so much that wax threatened to splatter around it. So concerned was the jubilant knight with looking out for it, she was little too late to catch the shattered pieces of fondant laced cake that had detached from the stump as calorie packed gore that flew toward her mouth as little globular missiles, making their way down her throat and nearly ** her with the speed.

((8 lbs gained, Athletics is now 79))

Unnoticed in her ** and sputtering for air after being forced to eat magical cake, the straining of additional magical pounds against the thick leather straps holding together the plate covering her belly, groaning as its occupant grew larger.

Not done yet, the huge creature glared down jam filled eyes of anger at the portly Devil-born. Having only just cleared her throat, Katael found herself being body slammed by over a thousand pounds of cake, slamming her into one of the pillars and knocking the wind out of her, gasping, she opened her mouth to drag in air.

((Athletics 79 roll (96) Fail!))

Instead of air, her mouth was directly filled with the golem’s wide arm nozzle, holding her pinned at the back by hard stone and at the front by an unmoving font of icing, she could do little, and soon found herself being pumped full of the stuff, struggling feebly in her dazed state and achieving nothing while her tummy filled up, only to feel it emptying again and expand for an entirely different but related reason.

((16 lbs gained, Athletics is now 73, uh oh!))

Slowly sliding down to sit with her back to a stone effigy of expansive flesh, Katael could feel her own flesh expanding, straining again against her armor in an all to familiar experience. Yet the hyper concentrated icing was intoxicating with its sweetness, willing the not so hard edged knight to simply lay back and enjoy the pure flavor flowing down her throat from this pastry based pump. It was almost too much to resist, but not quite for the knight. Struggling to raise a flabby arm suddenly weary by warmness and packed more tightly in it’s articulated plate confines, she tried to swing at this thing’s other, icing based, arm, and cut off the flow.

((Athletics 73 roll (74) Failure! And so the snowballing begins))

With little effort, the half hearted attack passes through part of the creature’s thick icing arm which merely reforms and continues to pump the fattening katael full, her sword dropping to the flagstones nearly forgotten. Eyes rolling up as the overwhelming onslaught of calories continued unabated, the knight’s pants began to rip along their seams, revealing bubbling pale red flesh wherever they split. Suddenly not wearing armor on her disproportionately thick and fatty legs was the more unfortunate lucky thing she’d done.

((18 lbs gained, Athletics is now 65))

Feeling trapped not just by the towering golem, but increasingly by her own armor, Katael could feel her side rolls growing larger and larger, nearly swallowing the relatively narrow straps between front and back armor plates that were growing steadily further apart. Even the segmented breast piece was straining under her increasing melons which now bubbled up over the top, tightening everything further even as her double chin grew enough that the little ring became something she was aware of touching her neck as she tried to look down, abite limited by the nozzle still firmly held between her lips. The now double wide knight realized at some point her sword had dropped from her hands, numb with warmth flowing through her with the warm icing. Struggling with that part of her that refused to just give in, she grasped at the nozzle and simply tried to wrench it out and free herself.

((Athletics 65 roll (66) Failure, are you fucking serious? These dice are trolling me and this poor knight))

“I see you’ve made a friend,” Jezebel stated, having appeared at the side of the astoundingly expanding knight.

Katael felt like she’d just been startled, realizing instead of wrenching the nozzle out, she’d merely rested her plump digits on it as if in support. Unable to speak through icing filled lips, she pleaded at the lithe Nymph with her eyes, indicating the Golem that still seemed purely focused on her.

“He seems only interested in… expanding YOUR assets, hot stuff,” the Nymph whispered and giving a pat on the Knight’s flabby red thigh that had completely burst free of its confines and spread out on the flag stone, joining its twin in a wide sofa seat of demonic fat.

Jezebel glanced down at a squealing sound as one of the rivets holding the knight’s armor together continued to strain. “Let’s take care of these ill fitting numbers before getting it any more angry, huh?” Lightning fast, the naked nymph worked over the straining buckles, clasps, and plates of Katael’s body armor, freeing her from waist to fingers.

((14 lbs gained, Athletics is now 62))

With every piece of the lardy lass freed, her body eagerly filled in new space. Katael’s stomach, already pooching and flabby, poured out onto her lap and took up permanent residence, spreading many inches across her fattening legs. Side rolls already puffing up against the natural corseting armor had, seemed to rise like dough from her sides, though most of their weight rested lower, keeping some amount of a lifetime’s worth of training so that even if it wasn’t a small anymore, her waist still had an hourglass shaped to it. Following shortly were her breasts, barely held in by a now horribly fitting warrior’s bra of thick leather meant to support, not display. Despite not being for show, they certainly popped in their confines, smushing together and creating a convex line of cleavage where they poured over the top of their prison.

Even Katael’s arms already coated by fat before felt extra flabby as if the warmth imbued throughout her from the sweet icing were melting her definition and muscle with every pound instead of just making her fatter.

Alarm filled Katael’s mind as she realized that was EXACTLY what was happened. She raised her arms and found resistance to the weight that had never been there before. Her warrior muscles were literally being MELTED into fat by this thing and she was sitting on her increasingly fat flabby ass and enjoying it!

“Should I leave you two alone for a while,” teased Jezebel, caressing Katael’s now naked red bulging belly as it continued to expand against her gentle fingers.

Katael would have grimaced if she could. Maybe she was destined to be fat, but she would not be defeated in combat by a cake. Surging forward with all the explosive effort she could, and realizing her sudden loss of muscle was much worse than she thought, the knight made one last gambit, sucking harder on the nozzle, feeling the flow increase, before suddenly pushing back with all the air she could muster, attempting to disturb the flow as she tried to stand.

((Athletics 62 roll (16) Success, finally!))

The flow stopped for just the barest moments as the Golem’s Icing filled arm tried to adjust to the sudden changes, but Katael was just a little quicker. Grabbing her blade from where it had fallen, she wobbled forward, fat ass jiggling side to side as she half ran half stumbled forward swinging up and to the side at the icing nozzle itself and the Cake Golem tried to compensate. 

One clean slash didn’t break the nozzle, but it did knock it loose from the construct. All at once, the icing arm melted on to the floor as it lost the magical cohesion, and Katael’s naked ass grew a few inches as payment for the extra hard couple seconds of feeding her plan had entailed.

((8 lbs gained, Athletics is now 59))

The Golem roared as its layers spun around, sending chunks of cake and fondant everywhere! With no arms to assault the two intruders, it instead prepared to ram Katael head first like some kind of snake, it’s metal tray skidding on the stone as it spun, “KRAWWAWW!”

((Athletics 59 roll (28) Third Success!))

Katael’s eyes gleamed as her plan took shape. Obviously the non-food parts of this thing are what gave it magical shape, and she saw the large ruby and emerald Strawberry crystal on its chest. If anything could kill it before she was too fat to fight, it would be that. Realizing with legs both wider than her a few weeks ago that she couldn’t get out of the way fast enough, the Knight held up her trusty blade with both hands and planted herself steady.

Stabbing up as the creature loomed over her mid strike, sword found crystal, and the crystal lost. There was an ensuing explosion of red and pink light, as well as a LOT of cake, as the golem simply exploded outward with it’s death wail.

In the sudden silence, the weighty knight panted, finding the work of battle suddenly much more exhausting as her now quite pronounced belly joined her well padded shelf of an ass and thighs in wobbling with each heavy breath. She wiped away some spattered cake from her face, “Is… is it over?”

((8 lbs gained, Athletics is now 56))

In a form of response, the rest of katael’s pants ripped off, leaving her large fat rear very exposed in nothing but her underwear again. “Shit…” she mumbled, looking down at her fattened form. Now that Jezebel freed her from her armor mid-gain, she could easily see the damage done.

Her fat belly now prominently hung forward as if leading her, and her fat legs each looked so much like a jostling sea of fat that she assumed her ass was just an adjoining lake of softness. Feeling her face with now stubby fingers, she could feel even her proud jaw was becoming swaddled in softness, having fully developed into a permanent double chin.

Yet she’d lived. “Maybe I am doomed to be fat,” Katael mused, wobbling her belly like a toy. “I obviously have some feelings about this that weren’t what I expected, but I have a job to do here still. Dump truck ass or not, I will avenge my father before giving in to this… sinful nature.”

“You know, maybe cake isn’t so bad,”Jezebel murmured from further away in the chamber as she stepped from hiding behind a pillar depicting a leering thin woman. Having mostly survived the cake blast, Katael noted the Nymph had a smear of chocolate across her cheek and seemed to be swallowing something. Indeed her expectant eyes caught a slight softening of the six pack around the Nymph’s waist, though no more than a few pounds maybe. 

“I’d not eat more of it,  less you wish to not remain so svelte,” Katael Warned, waiting for the naked woman to catch up with her before continuing to cross the large space.

“I’m going to get massively fat when I get preggers anyway you know, and it won’t be the first time,” the Nymph mentioned nonchalantly, gesturing in front of her with both arms as if reaching for something, “Tits out to hear and a gut anchoring me to the ground last time.” Noting how Katael suddenly seemed to be trying to look literally everywhere else, she added “Don’t get too excited, I only get fat back in my grove with the magical fruits my sisters and grow. I’d not risk something silly like blowing up out here in some frozen backwater.”

“It must be nice to casually be able to see one’s size change.”

Jezebel merely smiled, “I prefer my sisters be the fatter ones though, I’ve always been one for keeping others well fed more than myself.”

Rolling her eyes, Katael waddled towards the end of the hall sword in and hand wearing just her very ill fitting underwear, Jezebel skipping along in toe, eyes firming on the knight’s jostling demonic ass, oblivious to the nubs freshly growing on katael's shoulder blades, or the tiny tail that seems to be sprouting from right above her jostling butt cheeks.

((Well holy shit. That battle was much longer than anticipated. Leaving Katael 96 lbs heavier at 361! And her Athletics is finally tanking. I'll calculate the rest of her stats for the next obstacle and just post them at the end of that.))

Oh yeah, this chapter is...

Wow.

From her strength falling, her armor failing, her weight rising and most importantly Katarl beginning to enjoy the gain and perhaps her demonic nature coming back, to say nothing on the action or jezebel being a devious little minx indulging just a bit...wow.

This is exactly what I wanted from this system!