Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

On 11/17/2020 at 8:33 AM, Detere said:

*Level 1|Angel-Blooded Rogue*

Name: Si’l C’ta

Race: Angel-Blooded (5+ ALL)

Class: Rogue (+20 ATH, +10 CON and CHA, -10 WIS)

Height: 5’5”

Starting Weight: 120

Current Weight: 181

Hit Points: 37

(Point Rolls: 69, 81 [80], 71, 64, 38)

ATHLETICS: 64+5+20=89

CONSTITUTION: 69+5+10=84

INTELLIGENCE: 71+5=76

WILLPOWER: 38+5-10-8=25

CHARISMA: 80+5+10=95

FAT-FETISH: 100+.  NORMIE: 83

FAT POINTS: 30, Overweight. 6 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: 

Natural Athlete

Slow Metabolism

whether through advancing age, lowered muscle mass or just bad genetic luck, this PC gains weight easily. WEIGHT GAIN from OVEREATING is doubled, CONSTITUTION checks to avoid weight gain are rolled with DISADVANTAGE.

Hedonist Hotty

the PC has gained weight and they know it looks damn good on them. PC preference becomes "FAT FETISH" if it is not already. CHARISMA point changes against NPCs with the "FAT FETISH" trait increase by 1 per FAT POINT above OVERWEIGHT. Against an NPC with the "NORMIE" tag, PC can make a CHARISMA check to turn their PREFERENCE to 'FAT FETISH." PC will overeat at every opportunity and refuses to lose weight by dieting.

Wide and Weak Willed

the PC's self indulgence towards food has leaked into the rest of their life, hampering their mental strength and ability to withstand temptation. Their WILLPOWER score falls by 2 per gained FAT POINT from now on.

Thunder Thighs 

"I sneak forwards..." "CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP" "The Orcs notice you." The PC's gains primarily in their legs, making them slow, ungainly and clumsy. ATHLETIC penalties towards running, sneaking, riding and dancing are increased by 50% at OVERWEIGHT/25 FAT POINTS and rolled with DISADVANTAGE at OBESE/30 FAT POINTS. However, the PC doesn't take CONSTITUTION damage per FAT POINT until 30 FAT POINTS.

Stress Eater

the PC deals with failure by over eating. Any day they fail a roll, they will attempt to overeat. WILLPOWER check negates that day.

Heavy and Horny 

"These pants are so tight, they're pressing on my clit...wanna help me take them off?" Whether through hormonal changes, compensation or just desperation, the PC gets increasingly horny. They must roll a WILLPOWER check before all mental actions or take a -10 to the relevant score due to distracting thoughts of horniness if they haven't had sex that day.

Dummy Thick

There's sauce on their spellbooks, as the PC would rather work their jaw than any muscle, which includes their brain. For every FAT POINT they gain from now on, they lose 2 Intelligence.

Bonds:

(Moderate): Lead not into Temptation

Taught by the Church to not fall to the temptation of greed and gluttony, Si’l takes this teaching to heart. She receives a +20 on WILLPOWER rolls relating to weight, but as she gains weight, this bond will falter. It will decline to a Minor bond at Overweight, and will not be restored even if she falls below it. If she gains one more weight class after first breaking Overweight, she will lose the bond entirely.

[Replacement]

(Idk:) Fallen into Temptation

Turned to Gluttony by Cleavingia’s Collar, Sil has completely turned away from her former Temprence, now embracing the Ravenous Gluttony within. Every time an event where Sil can overeat arises, a d10 must be rolled to see how many “Overeating Events” there are, to represent the unconquerable gluttony that has been forever inflicted upon her.

(Idk:) The Collar

Put upon Sil’s Neck by the Vile Lady Cleavingia, while the Collar’s Will has been sidelined, it has irrepably done damage to the very will of Sil, corrupting her into a hedonistic glutton. As Long as the Thing is still upon her neck, she will in effect have the Sleep Eater fat trait, alongside upgrading Fallen into Temptation’s Overeating Event Roll to a d16.

(Idk): Friends in Low Places

Interspersed amongst the Commoners for most of her life, whenever not surrounded by Nuns, Si’l has a natural affinity with the commoners of League Society, and can avoid penalties to CHARISMA from weight for commoners, as long as she is Overweight or under.

(Moderate): Flowing Fem of a Thousand Faces

Si’l is well trained in disguise from her years after leaving the monastery, gaining the moniker ‘Fem of a Thousand Faces’ among the authorities. Now with her Growing Gut, she is more easily able to blend in with the higher society of the League, upgrading the Bonus to +20

—————

And here it is, corrected some errors in my calculations, and basically overhauled her bonds. Gluttony so ravenous can’t be stopped by normal means!

Si'l had gone through several emotions that day.

From horniness at the sight of that rather well built guard to narcissitic self assurance seeing how flabby and heavy set the rest of the women at the party had been to terror at being captured and bound by Cleavagia.

But now, as she stumbled across this plushy appointed room, Si'l was feeling a lot of rather new things all at once!

Every step the thief could remember had been quickly and expertly placed, soundless and graceful as a hunting cat of the northern savannah. But now the famous rogue's nimble stems moved with sluggish slothfulness, feeling like she had to drag them behind her. Worse, her thighs kept smacking together in humiliating claps, louder than a stampede of elephants to her ears!

"What...ugh what did she do to me?" Si'l asked of herself, her voice sounding slightly different.

The Angelborn put a hand to her throat, feeling not her swan like neck but a full double chin under her damaged slave collar! Eyes widening, she looked down in horror to see an alien body! Not her normal, lithe and fit frame, with no fat save her frame appropriate C cups on it!

"What...gods above what did she do to me?" the now very plump thief gasped.

No more was Si"l slink and svelte, instead the white winged woman was now over fed, heavy set, plus sized, of a certain weight, full figured, plush, girthy, in need of a good workout regimen, gone to seed, fully let go and in a word...

FAT!

Si"l was soft from head to toe, particularly under her hips. Her nimble arms were noticeably thicker, fat jiggling on their backs and her fingers were noticeably plump and clumsy looking. Her modest breasts remained near exactly the same, quite sadly, although they were now undersized compared to the rest of her frame. The Angelborn's prominent ribs were faded, gone the way of her flat, 100 crunches a day belly which had become a noticeable paunch big enough to grab and shake! Her hips weren't much bigger either, leading to the once hour glass Si'l to look rather shapeless now, especially considering how her taut butt had gotten big.

But compared to her legs, S'il's upper torso was just a little puffy. Although S'il loved being airborne, her legs were the lithe and nimble legs of a dancer. She wasn't that tall, but her legs were unusually long for her height, seemingly an endless length of tone, trim thigh and delicate ankle. The thief had exercised hard to stay nimble, dancing several hours a day in the meditative trances the nuns who had raised her had imparted on her. Her taut muscle was still there, but thanks to that and her heavy thighs and chunky cankles now wobbling with lard her legs were immensely thick! Stretch marks soared across the cellulite spackled lengths, their inner sides already turning red from chaffing.

"Oh Gods, oh gods, oh gods," she moaned, voice rising as she waddled towards the window, "I'm...I'm...she made me fat! I've had to have put on sixty pounds! Gods, look at these thighs, I'm grotesque, I don't have a trace of muscle...its' it's it's..."

S'il's repetitive language was rising higher and higher, just as her softer face was now turning red. The angel born's pussy was sopping wet beneath the curve of her belly, the press of her thighs stimulating her. She put a hand to it, despite knowing she should be escaping, immediately moaning at the touch.

"Am I...no I can't be...ung...liking this!" the thief nearly cried, feeling so...incredibly horny.

She'd gotten humiliatingly fat in only hours and somehow this was turning S'il on immensely! It was shameful and awful, this was the worst thing that had ever happened to her, and S'Il should feel awful about it...but just thinking about her chunkiness made her want to come! She needed at least one person to fuck her and to do so hard, or her brain felt like it was going to explode out of her head! Gods she could barely think, her breath coming in gasps.

"I've got to escape, I've got to escape," the thief moaned, waddling past a table and feeling her tummy rumble with impossible hunger.

Barely thinking in her stress and horniness, S'il grabbed a steaming lemon cobbler and started shoveling it into her face with her hand. It was a large cobbler, but her manicured fingers were scrapping the pan for crumbs in moments, the fruity syrup staining her face.

"I can't do this, I've got to resist," the thief moaned, trying not to touch herself.

She dropped the pie tin and waddled at last to a window. Naked save for sweat and spilled pie, the angel born squeezed through the narrow opening, looking down at a very long fall. An uncharacteristically  nervous swallow followed, S'il was a graceful flyer that morn but there was a lot more of her since then! But the sound of foot steps behind the now plump Angel born made up her mind, it was now or never!

S'il dove, sucking in her new tummy for luck. The pull on her wings when she spread them at the bottom of the dive was immense, but her flight muscles were still strong enough to compensate and thankfully her leg heavy build meant there wasn't a lot of drag. Wings beating, she soared over the city, feeling exhaustion already at the extra strain of more of herself.

Barely able to think straight, S'il headed for...

A rebel safe house: Rebels against the tyrant queen's rule had given S'il a safe address, she should head there to rest and perhaps get this cursed choker off of her neck and maybe lose some weight...

The soldier's house: the guard captain lawrence had been rather kind earlier, he might be able to help now...particularly with S'il's need to get fucked problem!

A bordello!: S'il needed sex. Now.

17 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Oh yes, 11 pounds sounds good. Tell me if you need another prompt. Great imagery in this!

Same goes for anyone else!

Awesome, and thank you! Actually some prompts as for what Caspiana's plan for an ambush would be, it'd be great for me to pivot off of.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:16 PM, Batman76 said:

Si'l had gone through several emotions that day.

From horniness at the sight of that rather well built guard to narcissitic self assurance seeing how flabby and heavy set the rest of the women at the party had been to terror at being captured and bound by Cleavagia.

But now, as she stumbled across this plushy appointed room, Si'l was feeling a lot of rather new things all at once!

Every step the thief could remember had been quickly and expertly placed, soundless and graceful as a hunting cat of the northern savannah. But now the famous rogue's nimble stems moved with sluggish slothfulness, feeling like she had to drag them behind her. Worse, her thighs kept smacking together in humiliating claps, louder than a stampede of elephants to her ears!

"What...ugh what did she do to me?" Si'l asked of herself, her voice sounding slightly different.

The Angelborn put a hand to her throat, feeling not her swan like neck but a full double chin under her damaged slave collar! Eyes widening, she looked down in horror to see an alien body! Not her normal, lithe and fit frame, with no fat save her frame appropriate C cups on it!

"What...gods above what did she do to me?" the now very plump thief gasped.

No more was Si"l slink and svelte, instead the white winged woman was now over fed, heavy set, plus sized, of a certain weight, full figured, plush, girthy, in need of a good workout regimen, gone to seed, fully let go and in a word...

FAT!

Si"l was soft from head to toe, particularly under her hips. Her nimble arms were noticeably thicker, fat jiggling on their backs and her fingers were noticeably plump and clumsy looking. Her modest breasts remained near exactly the same, quite sadly, although they were now undersized compared to the rest of her frame. The Angelborn's prominent ribs were faded, gone the way of her flat, 100 crunches a day belly which had become a noticeable paunch big enough to grab and shake! Her hips weren't much bigger either, leading to the once hour glass Si'l to look rather shapeless now, especially considering how her taut butt had gotten big.

But compared to her legs, S'il's upper torso was just a little puffy. Although S'il loved being airborne, her legs were the lithe and nimble legs of a dancer. She wasn't that tall, but her legs were unusually long for her height, seemingly an endless length of tone, trim thigh and delicate ankle. The thief had exercised hard to stay nimble, dancing several hours a day in the meditative trances the nuns who had raised her had imparted on her. Her taut muscle was still there, but thanks to that and her heavy thighs and chunky cankles now wobbling with lard her legs were immensely thick! Stretch marks soared across the cellulite spackled lengths, their inner sides already turning red from chaffing.

"Oh Gods, oh gods, oh gods," she moaned, voice rising as she waddled towards the window, "I'm...I'm...she made me fat! I've had to have put on sixty pounds! Gods, look at these thighs, I'm grotesque, I don't have a trace of muscle...its' it's it's..."

S'il's repetitive language was rising higher and higher, just as her softer face was now turning red. The angel born's pussy was sopping wet beneath the curve of her belly, the press of her thighs stimulating her. She put a hand to it, despite knowing she should be escaping, immediately moaning at the touch.

"Am I...no I can't be...ung...liking this!" the thief nearly cried, feeling so...incredibly horny.

She'd gotten humiliatingly fat in only hours and somehow this was turning S'il on immensely! It was shameful and awful, this was the worst thing that had ever happened to her, and S'Il should feel awful about it...but just thinking about her chunkiness made her want to come! She needed at least one person to fuck her and to do so hard, or her brain felt like it was going to explode out of her head! Gods she could barely think, her breath coming in gasps.

"I've got to escape, I've got to escape," the thief moaned, waddling past a table and feeling her tummy rumble with impossible hunger.

Barely thinking in her stress and horniness, S'il grabbed a steaming lemon cobbler and started shoveling it into her face with her hand. It was a large cobbler, but her manicured fingers were scrapping the pan for crumbs in moments, the fruity syrup staining her face.

"I can't do this, I've got to resist," the thief moaned, trying not to touch herself.

She dropped the pie tin and waddled at last to a window. Naked save for sweat and spilled pie, the angel born squeezed through the narrow opening, looking down at a very long fall. An uncharacteristically nervous swallow followed, S'il was a graceful flyer that morn but there was a lot more of her since then! But the sound of foot steps behind the now plump Angel born made up her mind, it was now or never!

S'il dove, sucking in her new tummy for luck. The pull on her wings when she spread them at the bottom of the dive was immense, but her flight muscles were still strong enough to compensate and thankfully her leg heavy build meant there wasn't a lot of drag. Wings beating, she soared over the city, feeling exhaustion already at the extra strain of more of herself.

Barely able to think straight, S'il headed for...

The soldier's house: the guard captain lawrence had been rather kind earlier, he might be able to help now...particularly with S'il's need to get fucked problem!

(I already wrote this out once then it cleared, and had to rewrite it, so that was a pain in the ass)

Sil landed upon Lawrence’s Home’s Balcony, as he stood outside, looking over the Sea. At first he seemed confused, not recognizing this bloated angel, till it struck him, and he ushered her in, getting her dressed, and offering her a drink. Sil, in drunken slurs and in a foggy headed mindset, told him of what had followed their wonderful night together. They talked and talked, and ** and **... 

WILLPOWER: 25, FAILED

Till Sil at last blurted out, the sex drive within finally breaking out, her desires. At first he did not seem to want to, as if her curvaceous body scared him away, till she stripped down...

CHARISMA: 38, SUCCESS, Lawrence has switched to FAT FETISH PREFERENCE

She stripped bare, first the bra, then the corset, her new belly bulging out, and given a slight jiggle, then her thighs, oh so round... it was so alluring, and then they began. It was a blur from there, Kisses, his fit and prim body pressing upon her, a series of tugs at her tummy, his head between her thighs, and in between it all... Food. So much food...

WILLPOWER: AUTO-FAILED

NUMBER OF EVENTS ROLL: 10/16

First it was simply eating from the pantry, stuffing at the table, stuffing herself while they came, then again, over and over. Then it was even more...

NUMBER OF EVENTS ROLL: 15/16

Then, it was feeding, him stuffing her face, satisfying his newfound need to make Sil satisfied... well, we know what he really wants. It was an series of sweets, anything which would make her mouth moan with pleasure as she swallowed and it swiftly was digested into her endless appetite. Their libidos were insane, maybe it was the collar, maybe it was simply the nature of their bodies, maybe it was more. But it would come to an end, as they laid to rest. Well, not completely to end.

NUMBER OF EVENTS ROLL: 1/16

The Collar too did it’s own work, Sil slumped over in her sleep to the sweets at her bedside, stuffing her face with a cake as she slept... Little did she realize that this long ecstasy of hedonism was not a Single day, nor a single night, but a week of pleasure, all a blur in her mind, as she woke up... once more heavier than she ever imagined...

181 Pounds+26x2= 233 Pounds

Fat Points: 39, In this Endless Pleasure, Sil has become Morbidly Obese

Fat Traits (Decided to do these first, easier for stat calc)

32: Opt to Gain in All in the Gut, Willpower Failed

10, Gained Obesity Loves Company

34: Opt to Gain Sweet Tooth, Willpower Failed

13, Gained Size Unaware

36: Opt to Gain Weak Wind, Willpower Failed

1, What Have I Done? (Answer: Get fucking fat, and like it, tbh this does nothing and I probably won’t even include it on the sheet)

38:  Gained Small Framed, Willpower Failed (I swear I think it’s literally 0 at this point)

8, Dress for my Size

Athletics:

-30 (Natural Athlete equaled out by Small Framed, All in the Gut Adds 10)

Constitution:

-120 (So Today I learned that those penalties stack hard, both equaled to 60 for each weight class)

5 (Establishing a bottom limit, because honestly otherwise it’s just... nothing.)

Intelligence: 

Willpower:

-Infinity (18)

Charisma: 95

FAT-FETISH: INFINITY, UNLIMITED POWER

NORMIE: 83-12 (Doubling of the Previous)

Negative 9

It’s basically 15 assuming it’s at 0 as a limit, or 20 with my newly established 5 bottom, with the Dress my size bonuses...

So, 20

—————

And There is a Chapter 2 of “is this even a piece of fat erotica or just a stat board”, with Sil breaching two barriers, one male, one pound related. She is Very Fat, and May she forever be. But on that mark, I’m running out of viable Mental Fat Traits at this point, and tbh at this point I’m thinking a 200 Stat Base, while less... clean, might be more effective, given even with my honesty insanely high stats, Sil bottomed out quickly, and Thats with no damage until Obese, while MorObe is an later game weight class, it’s very likely that to go beyond that it’s basically no stat city’s, especially without a base limit to stat fall. Anyways, onward with the Swiftly Fattening Journeys of the of the Ample Angel! Hurrah!

12 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Yeah, I think I need to at some point make a "rules for massive gaining" where there's more pounds needed per fat point or more fat points needed for gaining a trait.

Yea, though tbh the perfect thing with the 5’5 height is it lines up perfectly with the BMI, if you have 6 pounds per fat point. If anything it would probably be fat points regularity that would be changed, possibly alongside point hits being taken perhaps only every 2 points in pace of a fat trait, to make stats not tank completely.

2 hours ago, Detere said:

(I already wrote this out once then it cleared, and had to rewrite it, so that was a pain in the ass)

Sil landed upon Lawrence’s Home’s Balcony, as he stood outside, looking over the Sea. At first he seemed confused, not recognizing this bloated angel, till it struck him, and he ushered her in, getting her dressed, and offering her a drink. Sil, in drunken slurs and in a foggy headed mindset, told him of what had followed their wonderful night together. They talked and talked, and ** and **... 

Till Sil at last blurted out, the sex drive within finally breaking out, her desires. At first he did not seem to want to, as if her curvaceous body scared him away, till she stripped down...

She stripped bare, first the bra, then the corset, her new belly bulging out, and given a slight jiggle, then her thighs, oh so round... it was so alluring, and then they began. It was a blur from there, Kisses, his fit and prim body pressing upon her, a series of tugs at her tummy, his head between her thighs, and in between it all... Food. So much food...

First it was simply eating from the pantry, stuffing at the table, stuffing herself while they came, then again, over and over. Then it was even more...

Then, it was feeding, him stuffing her face, satisfying his newfound need to make Sil satisfied... well, we know what he really wants. It was an series of sweets, anything which would make her mouth moan with pleasure as she swallowed and it swiftly was digested into her endless appetite. Their libidos were insane, maybe it was the collar, maybe it was simply the nature of their bodies, maybe it was more. But it would come to an end, as they laid to rest. Well, not completely to end.

The Collar too did it’s own work, Sil slumped over in her sleep to the sweets at her bedside, stuffing her face with a cake as she slept... Little did she realize that this long ecstasy of hedonism was not a Single day, nor a single night, but a week of pleasure, all a blur in her mind, as she woke up... once more heavier than she ever imagined...

13, Gained Size Unaware

1, What Have I Done? (Answer: Get fucking fat, and like it, tbh this does nothing and I probably won’t even include it on the sheet)

38:  Gained Small Framed, Willpower Failed (I swear I think it’s literally 0 at this point)

8, Dress for my Size

Athletics:

Constitution:

-120 (So Today I learned that those penalties stack hard, both equaled to 60 for each weight class)

5 (Establishing a bottom limit, because honestly otherwise it’s just... nothing.)

Intelligence: 

Willpower:

-Infinity (18)

Negative 9

It’s basically 15 assuming it’s at 0 as a limit, or 20 with my newly established 5 bottom, with the Dress my size bonuses...

So, 20

—————

And There is a Chapter 2 of “is this even a piece of fat erotica or just a stat board”, with Sil breaching two barriers, one male, one pound related. She is Very Fat, and May she forever be. But on that mark, I’m running out of viable Mental Fat Traits at this point, and tbh at this point I’m thinking a 200 Stat Base, while less... clean, might be more effective, given even with my honesty insanely high stats, Sil bottomed out quickly, and Thats with no damage until Obese, while MorObe is an later game weight class, it’s very likely that to go beyond that it’s basically no stat city’s, especially without a base limit to stat fall. Anyways, onward with the Swiftly Fattening Journeys of the of the Ample Angel! Hurrah!

*Level 1|Angel-Blooded Rogue*

Name: Si’l C’ta

Race: Angel-Blooded (5+ ALL)

Class: Rogue (+20 ATH, +10 CON and CHA, -10 WIS)

Height: 5’5”

Current Weight: 233

Hit Points: 37

(Point Rolls: 69, 81 [80], 71, 64, 38)

ATHLETICS: 64+5+20-30=59

CONSTITUTION: 69+5+10-120=5, Base Limit

INTELLIGENCE: 71+5-18=58

WILLPOWER: 38+5-10-26=7

CHARISMA: 80+5+10=95

FAT-FETISH: 100+.  NORMIE: 20 COMN NORMIE: 49

FAT POINTS: 39, Morbidly Obese. 6 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: 

Natural Fat-hlete

"How long did I train for winning this marathon? What do you mean, I just thought everyone looked like they were having fun?" This PC is blessed by God to be an amazing athlete (Even if it’s under a ton of flab, as they are morbidly obese and fat as hell). While at NORMAL WEIGHT they automatically pass ATHLETICS tests, while at OVERWEIGHT they roll ATHLETICS with ADVANTAGE. They fail to take Athletics penalties until they reach 35 FAT POINTS and from their only take half penalties.

Slow Metabolism

whether through advancing age, lowered muscle mass or just bad genetic luck, this PC gains weight easily. WEIGHT GAIN from OVEREATING is doubled, CONSTITUTION checks to avoid weight gain are rolled with DISADVANTAGE.

Hedonist Hotty

the PC has gained weight and they know it looks damn good on them. PC preference becomes "FAT FETISH" if it is not already. CHARISMA point changes against NPCs with the "FAT FETISH" trait increase by 1 per FAT POINT above OVERWEIGHT. Against an NPC with the "NORMIE" tag, PC can make a CHARISMA check to turn their PREFERENCE to 'FAT FETISH." PC will overeat at every opportunity and refuses to lose weight by dieting.

Wide and Weak Willed

the PC's self indulgence towards food has leaked into the rest of their life, hampering their mental strength and ability to withstand temptation. Their WILLPOWER score falls by 2 per gained FAT POINT from now on.

Thunder Thighs 

"I sneak forwards..." "CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP" "The Orcs notice you." The PC's gains primarily in their legs, making them slow, ungainly and clumsy. ATHLETIC penalties towards running, sneaking, riding and dancing are increased by 50% at OVERWEIGHT/25 FAT POINTS and rolled with DISADVANTAGE at OBESE/30 FAT POINTS. However, the PC doesn't take CONSTITUTION damage per FAT POINT until 30 FAT POINTS.

Stress Eater

the PC deals with failure by over eating. Any day they fail a roll, they will attempt to overeat. WILLPOWER check negates that day.

Heavy and Horny 

"These pants are so tight, they're pressing on my clit...wanna help me take them off?" Whether through hormonal changes, compensation or just desperation, the PC gets increasingly horny. They must roll a WILLPOWER check before all mental actions or take a -10 to the relevant score due to distracting thoughts of horniness if they haven't had sex that day.

Dummy Thick

There's sauce on their spellbooks, as the PC would rather work their jaw than any muscle, which includes their brain. For every FAT POINT they gain from now on, they lose 2 Intelligence.

All in the Gut

Not even an inch on my boobs but six in the belly! Come on, that's not fair!": this PC gains mostly in the gut. All CHARISMA penalties with NORMIE NPCs are doubled, while CHARISMA bonuses with FAT FETISH NPCS are doubled, tripling at 30 FAT POINTS. From 30 FAT POINTS onward, ATHLETIC and CONSTITUTION penalties increase by 50%.

Obesity Loves Company

whether they think their friends would look cute with extra pounds or think that if they can't be thin, no one can, this PC wants others to gain. Roll with ADVANTAGE on CHARISMA bonus on persuading friendly NPCS to over eat, when casting a weight gain spell, a spellcaster with this trait gains ADVANTAGE.

Sweet Tooth

"Another slice you say? Well it is so hard to resist...", this character has a taste for sugar (and grease, fat, salt etc), making it hard to control themselves around unhealthy food. WILLPOWER rolls to avoid OVEREATING are rolled with DISADVANTAGE.

Size Unaware

the PC knows they've gained weight but can't quite take their bulk and weakness into account when it comes to stealth, sneaking and staying quiet. They roll with DISADVANTAGE on ATHLETIC checks to pass silently or INTELLIGENCE checks to hide or CHARISMA checks to disguise themselves.

Weak Wind

soft muscles and a growing bulk count hard against long physical activity. On CONSTITUTION or ATHLETICS checks involving running, swimming or other stamina activities, the PC rolls with DISADVANTAGE.

Small Framed

soft muscles and a growing bulk count hard against long physical activity. On CONSTITUTION or ATHLETICS checks involving running, swimming or other stamina activities, the PC rolls with DISADVANTAGE.

Dress For My Size

the PC is aware that they've gained weight and whether happy or not knows they have to make it work through flattering cuts and hiding problem areas. The PC gains a +2 CHARISMA bonus on checks against "FAT FETISH" NPCS and +1 against "NORMIE" PCs per FAT POINT over 24. A SORCERESS rolls CHARISMA spell checks as if she had the FAT FETISH tag.

Bonds:

[Upgraded] (Idk:) Further Fallen into Temptation

Turned to Gluttony by Cleavingia’s Collar, Sil has completely turned away from her former Temprence, now embracing the Ravenous Gluttony within. Every time an event where Sil can overeat arises, a d12 must be rolled to see how many “Overeating Events” there are, to represent the unconquerable gluttony that has been forever inflicted upon her.

[Upgraded by Proximity] (Idk:) The Collar

Put upon Sil’s Neck by the Vile Lady Cleavingia, while the Collar’s Will has been sidelined, it has irrepably done damage to the very will of Sil, corrupting her into a hedonistic glutton. As Long as the Thing is still upon her neck, she will in effect have the Sleep Eater fat trait, alongside upgrading Fallen into Temptation’s Overeating Event Roll to a d18.

[Replacement] (Idk): Friendship Fallen to Fatness

Sil’s days as the beautiful mistress of the common folk are through. Her Waistland has bursted through the common corset which bound her to the peasantry’s thin ways. Her wish to free the People has faded, while it still lives, her ability to win the common people has dampened, and now she only has halved obesity penalties with commoners

[Ugraded] (Major): Fully Fat Fem of a Thousand Faces

Si’l is well trained in disguise from her years after leaving the monastery, gaining the moniker ‘Fem of a Thousand Faces’ among the authorities. Now with her Blown Up Belly and Thick Thighs, she is easily able to blend in with the higher society of the League, even if she isn’t easily able to cover up, upgrading the Bonus a Roll with Advantage

[New] (Epic): Lawrence Heider, Loyal Lover and Engorging Enthuasist

Lawrence Heider, Sil’s Lover, and Newfound Fat-Lover. With an endless libido to match Sil’s own, their partnership is a heavy boon, and as a bonus, it does come with much to drink! He can be used once a day to successfully complete a task in Sil’s stead, so long as they have a nice… long… fully filling night after...

Aswell, as Her Safe Harbour to Rest, he makes sure she is well fed, even in sleep, adding 50% to passive weight gain.

[New] (This is for Balance): Quirks of the Morbidly Obese

Sil, now truly obese and ever growing as she stuffs her face, will take a fat trait or “Obese Oddity” (read: custom fat trait) every 5 Fat Points, starting with 40 Points. Aswell, penalties until 55 points will be reduced by 25%

—————

Really went in on expanding this, added quite a few new bonds and changed them all up in some way. Aswell, I took a bit of inspiration from the tutorial bonds, and made Lawrence a Bond. Also, QMO should hopefully help make the following expansion a bit less... trait city, Aswell as opening the gates for a sort of truly custom fat trait system, given I’ve mostly ran out. (Went with 25% there because it’s less than 33% which would basically remove the gut effect, but still enough to have an effect)

Its time for Sil to wake up from ecstasy, for she still has a mission to complete, even if she’s several pounds heavier, and certainly due to be heavier yet...    Time for Prompts, and yet another description perhaps, as she takes flight as a flabby fatty!

Will be just a little bit till I can get you a prompt, in the mean time:

Aurora could feel her powers growing. She almost never failed one now, her self confidence fueled by thrice daily sex romps with her husband meaning the jotun was an increasingly powerful Sorceress. As the rest of Princess Simone's casters fell to ditziness and shame, the blue mother to be was finding herself as one of the strongest casters at court.

But the problem was, that Aurora was also the fattest caster at court.

"I swear this walk gets longer every day!" Aurora moaned, sitting her broad buns onto a marble bench, the stone groaning.

It was a cold day, winter starting to bite, but the Jotun was clad in a thin dress and a layer of sweat. This lowland winter was barely cooler than summer up in the mountains, and Aurora was carrying hundreds of extra pounds of blubbery insulation now. Long, lean legs were plump and lazy, her ankles and calves fully merged while her cellulite coated thighs rasped, her old distance eating strut half degraded over a lazy waddle.

The Sorceress' powers were such that she could easily shrink herself down to fit in a carriage or with some risk, teleport herself between her manor and the harem instead of taking the long, long walk every day.

"But," the Jotun enchantress said to herself, awkwardly bending her leg to rub a sore calf, "every day this walk takes longer. I might be growing greater in the arts magica every day but I am also growing...greater every day...and I'd like to be able to walk when I return to the mountains..."

Aurora was immensely self confident in her looks anymore. Spending most of her time at the fat loving paradise that was the Imperial Harem while gaining weight by the minute had that affect, to say nothing to her passionate marriage. She had sex with her husband thrice a day and sex in the harem twice, Aurora and Sir Typhus had an understanding lest she have to suffer unfulfilled passions during the day. The Jotun's cravings were driving her half mad and fully obese.

"At the rate I'm gaining, well...soon I'll be able to do not but get fatter...," the sorcress said, peering past her breasts to her belly.

When Aurora had left the mountains, she'd had the slimmest waist of any Jotun maiden in generations. Her belly had been concave, ribs prominent as the peaks and her navel tiny. Time in the well fed court and the actively fattening harem had given the sorceress a bit of a paunch, a starter belly that could be easily pinched even if she still had a tapered waistline. But that was before her pregnancy and the frost giant's appetite going insane.

"I think I spend most of my waking hours eating anymore," the fat Jotun muttered to herself, grabbing the vast gut that rested on her thighs, "and even though I'm eating for three its a bit much..."

Aurora's belly was round as a barrel now, a bulging paunch that had annhilated her old svelte figure. She didn't have a waistline anymore, her spreading love handles hanging well over still narrow hips. The belly itself was immensely round, the Sorceress looking like she was ready to give birth instead of only three months pregnant. When she wasn't stuffed, as she usually was, Aurora's tummy was starting to get a sagginess, suggesting an apron gut was in her inevitable future.

"Every Jotun maid I knew was a bit stout but this is too much!" the husky giantess moaned, rubbing her sore belly.

While Jotun matrons had always been known as stout, heavy women, Jotun maidens had once been famed for their svelteness and athleticism. Each girl had been a warrior with steely muscles but by the time Aurora had come of age the giants control of the chocolate road had ensured huskiness was common. Older generations always complain about the softness of the current youth, but the Jotun clans could only field 2/3rds as many warriors as they once could due to the pure tubbiness of their society limiting the number of available warrior women fit to fight.

It was true chubbiness was becoming more common place among the first giantesses. The whole species was chubbing up, slowing down and going to seed as the wealth of their trade and craft made the once lean nomads into lazy merchants. Ancestral suits of mithral plate sat unused for want of any maiden svelte enough to wear them, the careful records of the inter clan stone toss games showed a noticeable year by year decline in the winning distance and maids of Auroras generation were a full half foot shorter in height and a full yard wider in the middle than her mother's had been at the same age. Said mother was the same weight as Aurora despite being a middle aged mother of 15 and the fertility priestess was quite strong under her plushness, still fitter than most of her daughters who were having trouble putting on or keeping muscle. Removed from the harsh environs of the peaks and the magic that had made and kept them huge, the Jotun would slowly return to being blue skinned humans with long life spans and a penchant for corpulence.

Aurora was just ahead of the curve.

"All right, enough fretting," the increasingly round girl said to herself, "best get to work before the good food is gone!"

The sorceress had to push herself up from her seat with both hands. Her gracefulness was gone and her muscles felt mushier by the day. Pretty much nothing was firm on the once skinny Jotun, her whole body soft as fresh churned butter. She swayed a little when she stood, twinges of back pain at the wobbling if her bosom.

Aurora had always wanted a real bust, one worthy of the sagas. All the food if court had grown one, then she'd grown fat and it had doubled. Then she'd grown fatter and they'd doubled again. Each heavy tit pulled cruelly on her weak shoulders, making the black haired giant walk with a slight stoop and they'd begun to sag enough to hide a sword under then, the start of a descent that would only accelerate at she went floppy. Not did they seem anywhere done gaining. Auroras mother was a champion milker and her daughter had inherited the trait in full.Already the pregnant girls bosom was painfully swollen with creamy milk, just hours away from gushing. 

"Ugh, if I can make it with out needing to rest again," the increasingly our of shape Aurora moaned to herself, rubbing her back as she waddled on.

"Ah, there's my rather large and very late advisor," Empress Theona grinned when Aurora at last walked into the private chamber, "although not so large. Now you're practically the smallest one until Cassandra finishes fattening back up."

The Jotun giggled at the joke. Once inside the Harem proper she'd magically shrank herself down to a dainty five feet in height to avoid having to bend under doorways. She was still just as plump but only weighed about 160lbs instead of near half a ton.

"I shan't ever gain an ounce over 145 again," Cassandra boasted from the half emptied second breakfast table, "being soft and wobbling is heaven but getting to tease all the lazy fatties and use them as water beds is too fun to give up!"

Cassandra using the snoring, very obese and deep in a food coma bodies of Sycathrill and Joachim as a couch suggested the validity of her point. 

"Which is why you gorge yourself on eclairs, I suppose" Aurora asked the other concubine, who wore but a short skirt to show off her lean, svelte body.

"I am not! I've eaten not but vegetables this meal and I...," the still slender brunette tried to deny, notching at once the eclair in her hand, the eclairs on the mostly empty platter before her and the 10 months with triplets food baby sat in her lap, "and I suppose centuries of fat girl habits are hard to break...I shall work it off!"

"Please, you haven't seriously exercised beyond spinning around and prancing since you got thin, your muscle is clearly going" Theona grinned, turning from her old concubines rebounding belly and looking over the near obese Jotun, "you, on the other hand look peaked dear Aurora. Off with your clothes and into the tub please!"

Aurora's knew better than to argue. She used magic to remove her clothes without risking a seam, then slowly lowered herself into a hot, streaming bath in the center of the private chamber. The heat felt amazing on her back, as did the floating of her frame inappropriate bust.  Theona preferred bathing in big, deep pools, so Aurora was able to return to her normal size with plenty of room to spare, floating on her back.

"You must begin using a carriage, I insist. You might be big but you're quite delicate," Theona lectured, taking off her own robe to reveal a plump, plush figure, the muscles under her blubber still strong, a farm girls body gone to seed in a life is ease, "really I should put you on bed rest. I am to be a God of fertility after all, I couldn't stand to see you risked."

"It's the only non sex exercise I have," Aurora replied, "besides, I feel gross when I didn't do any exercise at all. I've put on a third of my body weight in a few months and am already having trouble moving around."

Theona dive gracefully into the pool, popping up next to her fat servant in a sexy explosion of water. Cassandra carried over a fresh tray of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, beginning to feed the giantess by hand. The chubby Queen grabbed a handful of gut fat and hauled herself onto Auroras lap, kneading and massaging the giant's gut with her strong hands.

"Auri, you getting exercise is going to be academic soon. Take a look at Joachim, he's too fat to fly anymore and Sycathrill can barely walk. Both of them eat less than you do my little prize piglet. Your mobility is going to be a thing of the past soon," Theona said, "I'm having my craftsmen prepare you a golem chair, just to make sure you aren't strained.

Aurora swallowed, "I don't want to be immobile, my Queen. I want to be able to walk alongside my husband and go to taverns and play with my children. Yes, I want to be full and curvy and maybe even...fat while doing so but being bound to a chair isn't what I want...."

Theona pursed her glorious lips, looking slightly put out. Being told no wasn't what she was used to...but the Empress gave a smile as Cassandra finished feeding Aurora the platter of breakfast food and then rose to get another.

"I understand and make a pledge to you then. As long as it is within my power, I will make sure you stay mobile," the Queen smiled, "but...I have a task for you to complete first."

Aurora was young but she was no longer quite so naive. The near obese Jotun raised an eyebrow of her own.

"And what task is this?" the pregnant sorceress responded.

"After my little outburst a few months ago, my court has a weight problem bad as my harem. Sorceresses are busting their seams and losing their powers left and right, some of my best knightesses are too chunky to fit into their armor and my most reliable daughter has turned into a tubby ditz more interested in sex toys than ruling. And I," Theona began, "Well, I'm strong now but I'm not getting stronger and don't know how long it will last. My research says that a plateau like this shouldn't be happening, that I should be starting to ascend rapidly and instead I'm treading water. Which is why I need to fix my court's attitudes with some public spectacle."

"A spectacle? Well you are a great enchantress, are you planning some sort of display?" Aurora asked her, mindlessly gorging on a dressing laden cobb salad the size of a wagon wheel that Cassandra struggled to carry over.

"Oh yes I am, one of gluttony and raw sexuality to convince my court that big is in once and for all," the Empress smiled, "I'm gathering a few candidates from around the Empire, the fairest and most exotic big girl maids I can get my hands on. I'm bringing in an elf from the eastern border that weighs over half a ton supposedly."

Aurora whistled between bites, "Half a ton? That's...on an elf? My mother doesn't weigh half a ton and she's 13 feet tall!"

"Oh yes, this elf is a champion glutton, blessed by a Goddess...possibly by me to be honest. I lose track of reality when I'm all divine," the Queen admitted, "and I need an appropriately big girl to compete against her, hopefully one that's non-human to show that my Empire is for everyone."

"Me?" Aurora asked, munching on the salad without a thought, "but I just told you milady, I need to not get too fat..."

"Aurora, this is just temporary. Indulge in the contest and probably train a bit to get your tummy expanded properly," Theona told her, "and then go on a diet. Yes you'll put on some weight but its not the worst thing in the world. And if you don't like it, well, we need to get you fully ready to cast fat magic spells. You can put it on me or Cassandra. We'll both be so fat by then we won't notice an extra quarter ton. And I'll make sure you get some extra servants to take care of you after you give birth. And get your new husband that promotion he needs..."

Cassandra paused to swallow some pastry from the desert tray she was bringing up, "I certainly would. Like I said you're highness, I will not get above 150lbs!"

Theona raised an eyebrow, "I thought you said 140?"

"Well, I might...already be past that," the replumpening woman admitted bashfully, "but no more!"

Aurora considered the tempting offer. Yes, she didn't want to get too big...but well, it wasn't like she didn't like being big and round and heavy. And some more money each month and some more servants would help, especially after she gave birth to twins...and if she could lose it all with magic anyway...provided she didn't like being 'big big'....

"I'll do it then," the frost giantess smiled.

"Good, good," Theona grinned, "Cassandra, shake you're not quite so skinny buns and get the feeding hose, we need to stretch her stomach out by the contest in three weeks..."

Aurora gains 3d100 lbs in training...51lbs+75lbs+89lbs=215lbs total! And 7 fat points! Aurora is now morbidly obese!

Whew, going to reveal the 3 new, at least, fat points next time. Maxis is going to post his next part soon...

Aurora

Race: Giant (Frost)

Class: Sorceress, Spell types: charming, Destruction, healing, weight. 

Height: 12 feet, 2 inches

Weight: 1195 lbs!

Hit points:15

ATHLETICS: 20+5+15:40-2=32-20+10=22

CONSTITUTION: 30+10-10:30-2=32-20=12

INTELLIGENCE: 40-10: 30+10=40

WILLPOWER: 60-15-20+ 2: 27+10=37

CHARISMA:  50+20+5+2: 80,

FAT-FETISH   92/.  NORMIE: 85

FAT POINTS: 36, Morbid obesity. 28 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: stress eater, small frame, Big Milkers, content, Hedonistic Hotty, sweet tooth, dress for my size and several more to come!

Nom Nom Nom :) , lovely to see Aurora be truly Obese! Soon she’ll join the “Doubled Your Starting Weight” Club, which Sil herself will soon probably reach. I await the Prompts eagerly, I’ll probably go without prompts for a few posts after that, exercise some creativity (thankfully that won’t make Sil lose weight, unless I want her too), feel like I’m dragging you with my sudden haste in posting!

On 11/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, Detere said:

13, Gained Size Unaware

8, Dress for my Size

Athletics:

Constitution:

Intelligence: 

Willpower:

-Infinity (18)

Negative 9

So, 20

—————

Okay, thinking of some prompts after this rather rapid shift. One moves the story forwards a lot, essentially making it its own sequel, the others are more immediate continuations:

All's Well that Ends Swell: S'il, very fat, and soon learning she's pregnant, knows when she's beaten. After having a friendly cleric remove the cursed collar, she retires from thievery to become a hefty, rather ditzy house wife to several kids, her weight staying about the same (an extra 5d20 pounds is about, right?). After several years of domestic bliss (enough time for S'il to get somewhat back in shape +6d10 to CON although her appetite is too big to lose any weight) an old friend drops by to try and recruit S'il for a job: robbing the harem of a fat loving pirate king. Its a lot of money, perhaps enough to tempt Sil back into the illicit life...

Curse begone!: waking a lot fatter, and a little dimmer, throws S'il into an angered frenzy. she's going to get her admittedly rather sexy now that its all squishy, body back into shape and get this cursed collar off! then make Cleavagia pay! But first she has to find an old friend, a cleric of the goddess of beauty who can pop her collar off and hopefully stop this expansion. Finding that the curse can't be removed, only transferred, S'il is going to have to find someone willing to bear this burden for her...

Viva the Revolution!: Returning to her revolutionary contacts, S'Il finds she's the first person Cleavagia ever cursed to return alive...if rather obese. The wizard (a rather svelte elf maiden) helping the revolutionaries finds a way to dump the excess fat on S'Il back onto Cleavagia...but the revolutionary leader Lady Pompadour (a human rogue who was mistress to the overthrown last duke) sees the potential of such a plan a bit differently. She's willing to pay S'il to eat herself literally stupid, swelling up to an immense (5d100) size so the curse can be reversed and all of the lard dumped onto the evil sorceress at once, hopefully breaking Cleavagia's powers and mind at once!

2 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Viva the Revolution!: Returning to her revolutionary contacts, S'Il finds she's the first person Cleavagia ever cursed to return alive...if rather obese. The wizard (a rather svelte elf maiden) helping the revolutionaries finds a way to dump the excess fat on S'Il back onto Cleavagia...but the revolutionary leader Lady Pompadour (a human rogue who was mistress to the overthrown last duke) sees the potential of such a plan a bit differently. She's willing to pay S'il to eat a cursed treat (5d100) which will blow her up to a massive size, so the weight becomes part of the Curse, so it can then be put onto Lady Cleavagia through the same method

- Yea I made some changes to this prompt Aswell... I’m sensing a trend

Sil flew high above the City, towards the Hideout of the Resistance. She felt weighed down, her stomach tied in, barely constrained by a corset, sucking it in... she was such a fatass, she thought, though she herself could not tell if it was horniness or a slight self repulsion... and she felt hungry, maybe she could just get...

WILLPOWER: 7, Check Passed

Sil was hungry, and her appetite, but she was able to reign her hunger in just that tiniest bit, her round form jiggling with every flap of her wings, she landed on the Balcony of the Resistance hideout, to the surprise of those there... who was this fa-

“Fem of a Thousand Faces, is that you?” Lady Pompadour stepped out from the assembled crowds, a slight shock on her face, recognizing the angelblood... even if she was indeed much heavier than before... Sil wondered if she was truly surprised, or relieved that she had returned.

”Sil, Come with me into the Planning Room, quick.” She ushered Sil through the crowd, Sil waddling as quickly as she can, entered the Meeting Room, a dingy Tavern’s Kitchen, cleared out with the only utilities left being a large round table, surrounded by chairs, alongside a dining table with a few foods on it, nothing much... but it was so tempting

WILLPOWER: Check Failed

Sil couldn’t stop herself, she grabbed a basket of sweets, and took it with her, taking a seat at the table, holding the basket shyly on her thick thighs under her dress.

”Very well, to fill you in...” Lady Pompadour began, directing Sil’s eyes towards a board, up from her little basket of sweats and treats. It didn’t last long.

The Briefing went on forever, but Sil wasn’t really listened, oh she did nod if directly addressed, but she was way more focused on the sweet treats right in front of her, and once as those were out, it was right to the very next thing, the next dish of sweets, then another. 

ROLLED d18: 6, Sil GAINS 12 Pounds

It had been hours, maybe even days at this point, Sil felt so tired and horny, she just wanted to have Heiner between her thighs then fall asleep... But, at last, she was, with Forced Back to attention at last, with one truly Forceful “SIL” from Lady Pompadour.

”Now that we are done, care to summarize what we went over?”

Sil stumbled over her words, she couldn’t even manage something which sounded like one, mumbling, before Lady Pompadour raised her finger, telling her to quiet.

”I didn’t think so, but I needed to examine the effects of this curse that was reported to me, Dear Fem. Your are unique in your ability to return, and with it, well, I see you’ve gained a love for food. I assumed as such, with the reports on your figure, and My Dearie Sil, you provide an opportune moment. Now, it’ll need some preparation, but see Alivia downstairs, in her laboratory, she might be able to explain to you my plan better than I did.

-

Sil stumbled down the stairs, stuffing her face with another bowl out of embarrassment, how could she... damn it!

1, Sil Gains 2 Pounds

The Laboratory was damp, dark, but there was a bright, warm light behind a door, a study. Sil waddled as she felt her stomach press and press, she just had to hold it in... she knocked on the door “Alivia?”

The Door opened, showing a bright, wonderful room... full of books. She looked forward, to see an Elven Lass, thin as a stick, perhaps her a bit under her age, in Elven terms, exuberayting Energy just looking at her.

“Come in, come in” Alivia said, swiftly ushering Sil in, before slamming the door quickly behind her. Sil was confused, as Alivia moved her towards a chair, and Sil’s fat cheeks sat into it... it was so soft.

”Now Lady Sil, based on the relay Lady Pompadour sent to me, you’re to be filled in with the New Plan. But first, I decided to try cooking! Want to try? I’ve never had someone to taste test, so let’s start now!” Alivia said, dragging Sil out of her peaceful recline in the chair mere moments as it ended. Damn this elf was strong for her dainty form. Sil rubbed her eyes with the hand she wasn’t being dragged by, and when she opened, what she saw before her was enthralling. A Feast, once something which would have reviled her, truly was her second greatest love. Sil was shoved into another chair, and swirled around to the table.

”Bone Appetite, Lady Sil!” Alivia said, as she placed a literal cherry on top of one of the cakes. Sil couldn’t help herself. She had already eaten so much, and still, here she was, never satisfied. She would never be satisfied, would she?

4, Sil Gains 8 Pounds

Sil stuffed her face, a flurry of food, filling her face. Alivia watched from the sidelines, but Sil didn’t care to see her, she simply stuffed her face, she was ever hungry. She ate and ate, without consequence... well, until near the end. She shoved cake into her face. Then, she heard a rip. A Burst, and her face was priceless, as her fattened stomach was there right before her,  bursting through not only the corset, but tearing straight through the fabric of the Dress. In that very moment, she was hornier than she had ever been on her own, coming instantly, but her face was red as embarrassed as ever. Sil rushed out, grabbing the cake with the Red Cherry on top with her, throwing it into one of the sweet bowls, rushing out, red, as Alivia tried to catch up, shouting “I DIDN’T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT-.” She said, running like the wind...

ATHLETICS: 16, Check Passed

Sil was fat, fatter than she ever had been, her dress tattered and her bottom basically bare, but amongst it all, it drove her adrenaline, she made it outside, than she was off, but not before Alivia got out to the Platform, shouting as loud as she could “THAT IS THE PLAN, FOOD, THE-”. Then Sil was out of earshot, Sil was still hungry, horny even after it all. She looked at the cake... it was so tempting, as she just barely could keep flying. One more slice wouldn’t hurt... right? 

As Sil neared Lawrence’s home, She stuffed that piece of cake into her mouth, just above the Roof...

5d100.

Sil felt wrong. More Wrong than she ever had before, she felt her wings fail. She Fell face first onto the Roof... then through. She Felt her belly growing, her bra burst, her tits flowing out her chin was softer than ever. Her flesh kept spilling out, she felt her panties tear. She tried to crawl onto the bed, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t move. There were knocks at the door, she recognized the voice, But she... well ... Sil’s last view was Her Lover rushing to her side, as she fainted from the sudden gain...

————

Quick Profile Because She’ll be losing the weight in my continuation of this, no prompt needed, but I feel it makes sense to give her a small form updated profile:

Si’l C’Ta

Height: 5’5

Current Weight: 592

Fat Points: 99, Extremely Morbidly Obese

Athletics: 5

Constitution: 5

Intelligence: 5

Willpower: 5

Charisma: It’s Complicated.

Fat Traits and Bonds: Not Updated because there’s not really a point yet

———

So here’s a huge post... truly huge for me, honestly the next one might very well be finale for Sil, and it’ll be a bit more story-like than my previous posts. But... That’s to come... for now someone has a door to answer.

22 hours ago, Detere said:

- Yea I made some changes to this prompt Aswell... I’m sensing a trend

Sil flew high above the City, towards the Hideout of the Resistance. She felt weighed down, her stomach tied in, barely constrained by a corset, sucking it in... she was such a fatass, she thought, though she herself could not tell if it was horniness or a slight self repulsion... and she felt hungry, maybe she could just get...

WILLPOWER: 7, Check Passed

Sil was hungry, and her appetite, but she was able to reign her hunger in just that tiniest bit, her round form jiggling with every flap of her wings, she landed on the Balcony of the Resistance hideout, to the surprise of those there... who was this fa-

“Fem of a Thousand Faces, is that you?” Lady Pompadour stepped out from the assembled crowds, a slight shock on her face, recognizing the angelblood... even if she was indeed much heavier than before... Sil wondered if she was truly surprised, or relieved that she had returned.

”Sil, Come with me into the Planning Room, quick.” She ushered Sil through the crowd, Sil waddling as quickly as she can, entered the Meeting Room, a dingy Tavern’s Kitchen, cleared out with the only utilities left being a large round table, surrounded by chairs, alongside a dining table with a few foods on it, nothing much... but it was so tempting

Sil couldn’t stop herself, she grabbed a basket of sweets, and took it with her, taking a seat at the table, holding the basket shyly on her thick thighs under her dress.

”Very well, to fill you in...” Lady Pompadour began, directing Sil’s eyes towards a board, up from her little basket of sweats and treats. It didn’t last long.

The Briefing went on forever, but Sil wasn’t really listened, oh she did nod if directly addressed, but she was way more focused on the sweet treats right in front of her, and once as those were out, it was right to the very next thing, the next dish of sweets, then another. 

ROLLED d18: 6, Sil GAINS 12 Pounds

It had been hours, maybe even days at this point, Sil felt so tired and horny, she just wanted to have Heiner between her thighs then fall asleep... But, at last, she was, with Forced Back to attention at last, with one truly Forceful “SIL” from Lady Pompadour.

”Now that we are done, care to summarize what we went over?”

Sil stumbled over her words, she couldn’t even manage something which sounded like one, mumbling, before Lady Pompadour raised her finger, telling her to quiet.

”I didn’t think so, but I needed to examine the effects of this curse that was reported to me, Dear Fem. Your are unique in your ability to return, and with it, well, I see you’ve gained a love for food. I assumed as such, with the reports on your figure, and My Dearie Sil, you provide an opportune moment. Now, it’ll need some preparation, but see Alivia downstairs, in her laboratory, she might be able to explain to you my plan better than I did.

-

Sil stumbled down the stairs, stuffing her face with another bowl out of embarrassment, how could she... damn it!

1, Sil Gains 2 Pounds

The Laboratory was damp, dark, but there was a bright, warm light behind a door, a study. Sil waddled as she felt her stomach press and press, she just had to hold it in... she knocked on the door “Alivia?”

The Door opened, showing a bright, wonderful room... full of books. She looked forward, to see an Elven Lass, thin as a stick, perhaps her a bit under her age, in Elven terms, exuberayting Energy just looking at her.

“Come in, come in” Alivia said, swiftly ushering Sil in, before slamming the door quickly behind her. Sil was confused, as Alivia moved her towards a chair, and Sil’s fat cheeks sat into it... it was so soft.

”Now Lady Sil, based on the relay Lady Pompadour sent to me, you’re to be filled in with the New Plan. But first, I decided to try cooking! Want to try? I’ve never had someone to taste test, so let’s start now!” Alivia said, dragging Sil out of her peaceful recline in the chair mere moments as it ended. Damn this elf was strong for her dainty form. Sil rubbed her eyes with the hand she wasn’t being dragged by, and when she opened, what she saw before her was enthralling. A Feast, once something which would have reviled her, truly was her second greatest love. Sil was shoved into another chair, and swirled around to the table.

”Bone Appetite, Lady Sil!” Alivia said, as she placed a literal cherry on top of one of the cakes. Sil couldn’t help herself. She had already eaten so much, and still, here she was, never satisfied. She would never be satisfied, would she?

4, Sil Gains 8 Pounds

Sil stuffed her face, a flurry of food, filling her face. Alivia watched from the sidelines, but Sil didn’t care to see her, she simply stuffed her face, she was ever hungry. She ate and ate, without consequence... well, until near the end. She shoved cake into her face. Then, she heard a rip. A Burst, and her face was priceless, as her fattened stomach was there right before her,  bursting through not only the corset, but tearing straight through the fabric of the Dress. In that very moment, she was hornier than she had ever been on her own, coming instantly, but her face was red as embarrassed as ever. Sil rushed out, grabbing the cake with the Red Cherry on top with her, throwing it into one of the sweet bowls, rushing out, red, as Alivia tried to catch up, shouting “I DIDN’T EVEN TELL YOU WHAT-.” She said, running like the wind...

ATHLETICS: 16, Check Passed

Sil was fat, fatter than she ever had been, her dress tattered and her bottom basically bare, but amongst it all, it drove her adrenaline, she made it outside, than she was off, but not before Alivia got out to the Platform, shouting as loud as she could “THAT IS THE PLAN, FOOD, THE-”. Then Sil was out of earshot, Sil was still hungry, horny even after it all. She looked at the cake... it was so tempting, as she just barely could keep flying. One more slice wouldn’t hurt... right? 

As Sil neared Lawrence’s home, She stuffed that piece of cake into her mouth, just above the Roof...

5d100.

Sil felt wrong. More Wrong than she ever had before, she felt her wings fail. She Fell face first onto the Roof... then through. She Felt her belly growing, her bra burst, her tits flowing out her chin was softer than ever. Her flesh kept spilling out, she felt her panties tear. She tried to crawl onto the bed, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t move. There were knocks at the door, she recognized the voice, But she... well ... Sil’s last view was Her Lover rushing to her side, as she fainted from the sudden gain...

————

Quick Profile Because She’ll be losing the weight in my continuation of this, no prompt needed, but I feel it makes sense to give her a small form updated profile:

Si’l C’Ta

Current Weight: 592

Fat Points: 99, Extremely Morbidly Obese

Athletics: 5

Constitution: 5

Intelligence: 5

Willpower: 5

Charisma: It’s Complicated.

Fat Traits and Bonds: Not Updated because there’s not really a point yet

———

So here’s a huge post... truly huge for me, honestly the next one might very well be finale for Sil, and it’ll be a bit more story-like than my previous posts. But... That’s to come... for now someone has a door to answer.

Sil couldn’t move, That was obvious, but she also despite it had one boon that she had not noticed in her extensive flesh, the Collar had broken. She wasn’t free from it’s Greater effects, no, that would require work, but the Collar had broke under the stress put upon it by her bulging flesh. Maybe it was small victory for the nearly 600 pound Groundbound Angelblood, but it was one. But she couldn’t see, she was still fat and faint upon the floor, and there was a series of knocks on the door... she had recognized the voice... Alivia, she had followed her. And now she was here.

The Door Opened. Alivia rushed in to find the Flabby Flyer no longer... “damn it! She wasn’t supposed to eat it yet! She didn’t listen, now she’s stuck here, away from my lab!” She shouted and shouted... but Sil didn’t hear. She was asleep, hungry, and horny. She dreamed of a great plain, coated in frosting, trees made of candy, rivers of chocolate... and she looked down, she was so skinny... no stomach? What was she, a stick? She needed to grow, not be this skinny stick. And so she ate, and ate. She flew through the sky, stuffing her belly, fluffing her thighs, till she jiggled. She fell from the sky, then she ate and ate, till she couldn’t move, so then came those to feed her... she was such a fatty. O how she had changed, she thought, immobile as food was shoved into her face... was that liquid she tasted?

Roll 1d500 for Weight Extraction: 472 Pounds Lost, Sil now weights 120 Pounds
(Decided to do d500 to get a likely possibility of a high result... did not expect it to literally return Sil to 120 pounds)

Sil awoke on the bed... she looked forward... Alivia was above her, holding a vial, Lawrence was next to her, his face slightly shocked. She looked down, towards her bursted corset... and perfectly flat stomach. She felt around her neck... there was no collar, but it was also as thin as she was less than a month ago... was her swelling up a simple cruel dream? No, her... the Elf, she was there. Was she smiling? Was she cheering, she couldn’t hear. Then, sound shot back in that moment.

”IT WORKED!” Alivia Cheered, placing the Potion Vial, filled with a cherry red liquid on an auxiliary table. “Sil, I’m happy to report... I’ve extracted the curse, you’re back to normal, and we can proceed with the plan, to give the cursed weight potion there to the tyrant Cleavagia, and from there, tear down this whole cursed regime, without her they’ll topple!”

Sil felt weird... maybe it was her normal, her past normal... but she had something to- “I’ll get this vial over to the resistance and they’ll send in the ag-“

”I’ll do it.” Sil interjected, her voice firm, but she knew she had to. It came with risks, sure, but it had to be done, she would finish this.

-

Si’l C’Ta

Current Weight: 120

Fat Points: 20, Normal

Athletics: 89

Constitution: 74

Intelligence: 76 (Full Recovered)

Willpower: 21 (Half Recovered)

Charisma: 87, Fat Fetish, 95, Normal

-

Sil took off, Vial in hand, back into her old skin clothes. It was weird, she was weightless in the air, her body near perfectly back to how it was, bar perhaps slightly thicker thighs, but they didn’t ruin their dancer aesthetic... it was weird to her, even in that short time she was so fat, it felt so long... and now she was back... back to “Normal”. She felt sexy then, but now she just felt unimpressed, her bottom was too small, her breasts barely worth mention compared to the melons she had grown, even if they had always been small in proportion to her now non-existent belly. But she neared the Palace of Lady Cleavagia. There were no pretenses here, she was here to infiltrate, and she was going to get her revenge.

Cleavagia was in her bedroom, still fat from a night of unrepentant gluttony, who obese women at her sides... Sil doubted they had been so fat when the night began. Sil landed gracefully on the Platform, vial in hand. She saw on a table there... a single slice of cake...

WILLPOWER: 93, Failed

Despite returning to her thin body, she couldn’t resist the temptation. She stuffed that slice of cake straight into her face

CONSTITUTION: 99, Failed, Sil has gained 1 Pound, 121

She was still the glutton inside, but the weight she would gain from that small cake was not what mattered... it was the now aware of Sil’s presence awoken Lady Cleavagia... and she was not one to go back to sleep in face of a trespasser.

Cleavagia rose from her bed, grimacing at the sight of Sil, without a collar, returning straight to her. “Look who’s back, seems you broke free from my little enchantment, Fem of a Thousand Faces... and got your slim body back I see. I’m disappointed, when I heard an obese angel born had fallen from the sky, and she matched your exact looks, well, I hoped you would be out of my sight forever. But here you are, disturbing me in my bedchambers. I guess little bird wants another... PUNISHMENT!

Cleavagia reached out, pointing towards Sil’s stomach. She Casts a Weight Transfer Spell. 70 Charisma Threshold: 74.

Cleavagia gave a dastardly smile, as she waited for the Angelbord’s waist to blow up with a massive belly taking the thin one’s place. She sorely misplaced her trust in her own abilities... as her stomach swole up, the two obese girls still on the bed began to lose weight.

CLEAVAGIA HAS GAINED 70 POUNDS (6 Points over 25+3d20s), Now 42 Fat Points, and 252 Pounds

Cleavagia as she swelled screamed out towards the Angelborn “You will pay you Bird Witch, my family will hunt you to the ends of the earth. I will hunt you to the ends of the Earth! YOU WILL PAY”

Sil approached the fat Cleavagia, her stomach tying her to the floor as the two now thinned girls on her bed fled, kneeling down to her face. “I wonder, if you were executed for the crimes you have done upon your people, would we be able to cut your fat head from your fat body?”

Sil grabbed Cleavagia’s head, as she shoved the opened vial into her mouth...

CLEAVAGIA GAINS 472 POUNDS, Now 103 Fat Points, and 724 Pounds

Sil stood back as she watched the show. Cleavagia began to swell and swell. She would stop screaming, and that’s when Sil knew... Cleavagia had been broken. The Reign of the d’Spreads was doomed without the force behind it all, keeping it together. When she looked down at Cleavagia, the Woman simply moaned, and asked “Food?”. Sil left her, she didn’t care.

Sil would learn she was pregnant as the Flags of the D’Spreads were finally lowered over Silver Tower. She would marry Lawrence not long after. Overhe Next Nine Months, she would grow back to her largeR size, gaining 67 pounds, settling in as a wife, and raising her beautiful angel blood girl. Later Ennobled alongside her Husband, she would after the passing of Lady Pompadour, take the Head of Silver Tower, ruling it with a kind gentle hand, even if in her time she would grow fatter, growing 72 Pounds to 259, and once more losing her ability to fly and bursting countless corsets. Silver Tower would prosper on and on, as a land where everyone could be wealthy, even if it came with huge waistlines gained from their hedonism. But they, none the less, were happy.

The End.

—————

Well Thats it. I’m thinking about making Alivia a possible successor character, given I think she has some nice potential. Now that I’ve kinda gotten the ropes of this, I think whatever I approach next with be a little different in nature. But, it was fun, none the less, I am happy with it in the end, even if it overall was rather short.

|Level 1|Elven Wizard|

Name: Alivia

Race: Elf

Class: Wizard

Height: 5’1

Starting Weight: 74

Current Weight: 74

Hit Points: 5

(Point Rolls: 70,86,81,45,25)

ATHLETICS: 80(81)-10=70

CONSTITUTION: 45-35=10

INTELLIGENCE: 80(86)+20+10=110

WILLPOWER: 25+10+5=40

CHARISMA: 70+10=80

FAT-FETISH: 64 NORMIE: 80

FAT POINTS: 14, Severely Underweight, 5.25 Pounds Per Point

FAT FEATS:

Stress Eater

Fast Metabolism

whether through youth, a high fat burn from lean muscle mass or just the genetic lottery, this PC gains weight very slowly. WEIGHT GAIN from OVEREATING is halved, CONSTITUTION checks to avoid weight gain are rolled with ADVANTAGE.

BACKSTORY: Alivia, after Silver Tower was Freed, would soon leave alone on a journey to discover the world. Then, it went wrong. She was left shipwrecked and alone, with limited food supplies. Slowly, her already thin body wore itself down to the bone, and here she stood, barely hanging on to life, starving to death, when a ship at last saw her. It was her salvation, as she was there, bones. She needed food, not because of greed, but for survival. She only could hope that whatever that ship was, after she received the food, she would be… safe.

APPEARANCE: Alivia, starved from her time on the isle, always underweight to begin with, she has now become essentially a walking stick. Physically fragile, her buttocks and breasts barely exist, and her limbs are but twigs. She is clearly unhealthy.

PREFERENCES: Female-Weighted Bisexual, No Fetish

—————————

And well, here we have a rather different sort of start, Alivia having gone through quite literal hell, on the verge of dying from starvation, hanging on for dear life as a ship comes to rescue her. I decided to take quite a few pages out of Some other books. A swift gain won’t be one thing that repeats, excluding the first post which will probably get her so she’s not a twig on the verge of death… because that’s no fun. Here’s to another journey!

...Also, I’ll work out bonds after the first posts… I’m unsure what to do there

• 2 weeks later...

((My apologies for the absence, at first I was waiting for a prompt and then life came and kicked my ass around the block for a while. I’m glad I have time to work on this some more, so here we go!))

((Katael has gained 11 pounds from the magical and fattening food she ate while standing directly next to the gluttonous aura of Princess Caspiana. This puts her up 1 fat point and due to her [Natural Athlete], there is no loss in athletics yet, just a +1 Charisma and -2 Constitution.))

Starting Weight: 148 lbs

Current Weight: 159 lbs

Hit points: 31

ATHLETICS: 60+20+5= 85

CONSTITUTION: 50+10+5-2= 63 

INTELLIGENCE: 40+5 = 45

WILLPOWER: 30+5 = 35

CHARISMA: 20+10+5+1= 36

FAT-FETISH  28  /  NORMIE: 36

FAT POINTS: 21, Normal. 8 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: Natural Athlete, Guilty Conscience

Lady Katael acted quick when the princess gave her details of this delegation of Pure Zealots coming to visit her Golden Weightiness. If nothing else, it avoided further being in the presence of Caspiana and being at the Mercy of her cursed aura. Even the single meal Katael had so close to the blobby Devil-blood had caused her to overindulge and fattened out her knightly derriere by 11 pounds!

It was with some derision that the red skinned Knight recalled how much difficulty her trousers had given in closing the next day, creating the slightest muffin of soft pale crimson flesh bubbling over a newly constricting waistband. Lady de Valla made sure she was out of the Villa before the noon lunch bell could be rung.

Now the Knight crouched in the snow, a day’s ride up the Northern road from the Villa, which ran parallel to the huge Jotun mountains. Thankfully her plate armor had strong straps and natural corseting just to do its job, so the little bits of flab she’d gained from that episode were firmly tucked away under steel. Only a slight pinching when she breathed deeply served as a reminder.

A Huffing and puffing at her side reminded her of the only breathing she’d been noticing, that being the heavy breathing of her companion. Katael turned her gaze on the thick fur wrapped bundle of a woman tried to shield herself from the blustering cold. “Are you going to be okay out here?” she asked, genuinely unsure after how much the short walk of a dozen miles had taxed her.
“I’ve… I’ve not walked this far since I… started at the Villa,” panted her companion as a small amount of perspiration touched the Elven Maiden’s portly face, even in the cold of the Jotun Foothills. It was the same Bottom heavy elf that had greeted Katael on first arriving at the villa. Katael insisted she didn’t need the assistance with an ambush, especially from a girl of such poor physical aptitude. Apparently Caspiana felt it punishment for the elf for seating the Knight so close to her mistress, though Katael didn’t exactly understand why that mattered.

“Look,” Katael said, pointing at a Carriage just turning a bend several hundred yards up the road still, “There’s our target. Will you be okay with your distraction, girl?” At the same time, she pulled off her own thick winter cloak, letting her tarnished armor gleam with what little polish she’d been able to squeeze out the night prior. Her Sword, Brave Blade, hung heavy at her side, a reminder that she was technically about to pull her sword on her own countrymen.

“Gabrielle,” the maiden sputtered, rubbing her plump hands together to get some warmth back in them.

“What?”

She gave the knight a stern look spoiled only slightly by the rounded chin of her face, “My name isn’t Girl, is Gabrielle. Besides, I’m likely your senior by several years, I’m an elf!”

“Oh.” Katael blinked at the sudden show of spine from the out of shape woman. Certainly it made sense that an elf would be several years older than her and look younger, but something about how cherubic and innocent the extra hundred pounds the elf carried made it hard to think of her as anything else but young, and she did carry it very well, maybe a fat elf wasn’t so grose if it looked like this maiden.

The Knight shook her head as if to clear it. Considering her current employer, those were very dangerous thoughts. “Gabrielle then, sorry,” she said, starting to climb over the top of short rise they were hiding behind. “Do you have your little magical distraction ready?” Being told about Gabrielle’s magical gift was the one thing that finally got Katael to agree to take the overweight maiden on this ambush at all, that and Caspiana was going to make her take someone and the elf was the thinnest since she was the newest hire, a concerning thought to say the least.
Gabrielle gave a suddenly cheerful smile while a small ball of flame burst into existence in her open palm. “Of course, Lady de Valla. You will see that I am not just my good looks.” The last part was said while she winked at the knight who stood unsure of how to respond.

After a moment’s pause, Katael slipped down the embankment towards the road propper. “Okay well, let’s do it then.”

---

Elaborate and audaciously large, the Carriage and it’s six soldier escort could only belong to one of the highest nobles of the 101 kingdoms. Even the driver carried the right amount of disdain for the hooded knight in worn armor that blocked his Carriage’s Path. “Move out of the road, drifter!” He called out in a nasally tone. Already, the six soldiers who’d been jogging along with the carriage were sizing up the armored stranger.

“I want to talk to your passengers, servant,” the knight called back, her voice marking her as a woman and drawing a glance of surprise as the soldiers looked between themselves. As intended by the barb, the carriage driver sputtered at her address, “I am not your servant, transient. Move or you will be moved!”

Katael pulled back her hood, revealing her pale red skin and small nubs of horn with a smile. Placing a hand on her sword hilt, she loosened it a few inches from its scabbard, ready to draw, “Perhaps I’ll move you first then. I wish to speak with your passengers.”

((Charisma to convince the Carriage Driver to Handle things the easy way, with disadvantage for revealing her demonic nature, is she even trying? 35 and 47 failure! The hard way it is!))

After picking his jaw up off the floor, the Carriage driver sputters out again, gesturing wildly at the soldiers, “A Half blood, kill it now you fools!”

On queue, a ball of fire rockets down from the embankment on the roadside and crashes into the carriage’s roof, immediately catching a good portion of it on fire. Horses panicking, the charge forward as the confused driver tries to maintain control. Katael slowly steps to the side, her devilish teeth showing as she bites down on her pointed tongue in concentration for the next part of their little plan, drawing out her blade for it to gleam in the snow studded light.

The horses charge down the road, quickly closing the distance between them and her, scattering the soldiers who were trying to scramble forward at the driver’s command and instead find themselves knocked aside by the panicking animals. With a quick burst of speed, Katael leaps to the side, then forward, swinging down with her enchanted blade, looking to severe horse from carriage.

((Athletics roll with autosuccess from [Natural Athlete]))

Having time for no more than a grunt of satisfaction at a perfect cut, she rolls through the gap between the rushing horses and carriage, cutting through the wooden support and leather straps alike and coming up from a crouch on the other side.

For their own part and now free of a heavy burden, the four draft horses continue thundering down the road and away from fire and noise they want nothing to do with. Now uncontrolled, the Carriage quickly veers to the side, thudding into a snowback as it rolls off the road, thundering with the sound of fracturing wood and a scream as the driver flies off and lands in a puff of white powder.

Katael has little time to celebrate the success, as the soldiers now approached, their own blades drawn, looking rather angry and ready to make her pay for a rather thoroughly ruined day. She glanced between them, seeing the well made armor they wore, but noticing their rather disjointed movement and lack of cohesion, things that stood out like bonfires to a veteran like her. “Come then, if your lives mean so little. Die defending those murderers!”

A well trained knight of the realm, any of these soldiers were no match for Katael even on a bad day. Finally having a chance to go after her father’s murders meant it as a VERY good one. But there were six, all ready to fight her at the same time, could the knight keep up for such a battle?

((The athletics roll for any fighting would be an auto success due to Natural Athlete, but I am going to roll CON since it’s going to be a long fight: 54 Success!))

Parry high, Riposte low, Attack across. Strike after strike the soldiers came at her. Yet every blow Katael turned away with a storm of steel, her Brave Blade spinning around her as an impenetrable barrier. One by one, she struck back, once for maybe every four strikes the soldiers made, her blade would dart out into an opening. A strike to the shoulder, a severed hand, a cut across the eyes. One by one, the soldiers fell until the Demon-Blooded knight stood alone, sinking her blade into the still squealing chest of the last soldier where he lay bleeding on the ground.

She looked over to see Gabrielle struggling down the embankment she’d been hiding behind since throwing her little fire spell. The Chubby Elf's fuzzy cloak whipped around her as she struggled down, giving the occasional glance of very well rounded cheeks encased in an azure traveling dress that looked like it was too small twenty pounds ago. Katael smirked and turned towards where the Carriage had crashed in the snow.

“Now to deal with our quarry.”

((Hope that works! If you could, I’d love prompt for what or who may be in the Carriage that was on its way to meet with Caspiana from the Cult of The Pure))