Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

Some more worldbuilding for the four duchies to appear in my story (I hope nothing collides with anyone elses plans):

Ulmaxia - the small but wealthy duchy of the de'Gaines

Fornai - the duchy of Lord Lighthood of Heavenlight

Arynthin - duchy of the Glenglade siblings with the lowest of the four but still prevalent thin-fetish, they are hunters and foresters. Not much trade deals are sealed here. Rumors say at least Lady Glenglade is a Lipo-Vampiress

Leanwick - duchy of the old Lord Dalebird, a friendly old noble - as long as you are no lazy chubster. He is an oldschool dinosaur of a trader but refuses to trade with the devilspawn that is chocolate

These four duchies are all thin-fetish with high taxes on all fattening foods. Within two generations the people in all 4 duchies slimmed down considerably. In Fornai even the business taxes for shops and trading companies were multiplied by a complicated fat index, measuring the most overweight person in the owners family – making such businesses a chanceless venture for anyone above normal weight. But also in Ulmaxia weight above the normal range was only accepted for diplomats and nobles who were in contact with less civilized fattening foreign influences.

Ulmaxia.png

Alright. I've got some ready-ish. There is a lot of just plot-stuff and world-info in here so i just wanted to get it out. Hopefully I will have more later tonight of a more, um... exciting variety. I have to do a lot of writing of a very different sort for my non-curvage related work so it can be hard to get back into this when I have the time to do it, but I am on a bit of a roll now. I took so much time off that I got too many ideas and it is a pain to organize them properly! Alright, here it is....

L’Vi stirred beneath the red sheets of her plush four-poster bed, waking slowly as the sunlight streamed in through her window. She had charmed them to part in the mornings so that she did not have to suffer the indignity of waking to the sound of that blasted cockerel golem. She also felt guilty rolling lazily into the office only to find that e’Tar had been there for hours. Although she harbored no delusions of ever arriving before him. He was like a machine. A beautiful, charming machine. Her hand crept onto her plump belly. She squeezed the new fat she found there, smiling and thinking of e’Tar.

She swung her thick legs over the edge of her bed and got up. As she made her way to her mirror, she relished in the feeling of her heavy breasts swaying and the still unfamiliar weight of her growing gut. She just kept getting fatter.

She was almost disappointed that she’d only put on 8 pounds over the last 2 weeks. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that that was a lot, even for all the eating she had been doing.

[Note: I’m not going to list the 24 Rolls that I did. 14 for her normal overeating, 5 for spending extra time with e’Tar, teasing him with her overeating as they worked late nights side by side, and 5 for her stress eating fat feat. Improbably, she only “failed” 8 rolls even against her ever-falling constitution (she needs to do something about that…) Her stats are now:

5’5’’ Weight:120 (+50) =170 | Hit points: 33  | ATHLETICS: 80-10+5 (-6): 69 | CONSTITUTION: 80-20+5 (-20): 45 | INTELLIGENCE: 80+20+5:105 | WILLPOWER: 21+5+5(+6):37 | CHARISMA:  80+5: 85 | FAT-FETISH: 117 (+32 from All in the Gut) | NORMIE: 69 (-16)| FAT POINTS: 28, Overweight. 6 lbs per Fat Point | FAT FEATS: Hedonistic Hottie, All in the Gut, Stress Eater, Natural Athlete (24), Content (26), Harmless Fatty (new, chosen), Sweet Tooth (new, rolled)]

L’Vi got an erotic thrill looking at herself in the mirror. Fifty pounds. Her breasts had grown a bit more than usual over these past few weeks, they were really starting to push into the realm of truly big, but they were still outclassed by her gut. She was truly proud of her big soft tummy. Her waist had thickened slightly. She was well beyond passing for slender, even from behind. Perhaps a corset could still cinch her in, but even the finest corsetry would struggle to conceal the new layer of chub spreading across her middle.

She was starting to get one of those fat girl’s lines a few inches below her belly button. She was perhaps 10 or maybe 15 pounds away from having a real paunch curving out like a cliff over her sex even without the aid of too-tight panties. She simply could not wait! She loved how her belly was so perfectly round, she loved how fat it made her look.

She bounced up and down watching the fat on her belly shake and her breasts jiggle. It’s a start, she thought. Looking at her fattening form made her hungry. She dressed herself in one of her new outfits, a tight, low cut white blouse meant to be tucked into a simple blue skirt. The skirt’s waist was charmed, so that she could wear it underneath her blossoming belly or pull it higher. She wore it higher this morning, wrapping a light red sash around her waist to complete the look. She had recently begun to relish dressing like a typical fattening courtier. Because she had such a prominent paunch, and because she had no real desire to conceal it, dressing this way gave her the desperate appearance of a gaining beauty failing to hide her lack of willpower. It lit a fire in her, imagining people seeing her as this weak-willed, clueless fatty.

Her desire to get to the office earlier, to maximize her time working (and working alongside e’Tar at that) had forced her to alter her morning routine. She only had time now to pop into the dining hall for a quick stack of pancakes with some bacon and sausages and a few donuts for the road. No more long stuffing sessions and leisurely trips to the baths in the mornings. She made up the difference by asking e’Tar to fetch her meal sized “snacks” from the buffet in the lounge on the first floor of the ministry. He had remarked that the quality and quantity of the food on offer had increased dramatically in the weeks that she had been working there. The palace sure does love to spoil their noblewomen.

She downed her breakfast with considerable speed this morning. She was anxious to get to the office. When they had started on their little project, she and e’Tar found that they quickly hit a wall. While their ultimate goal was to gain some insight into the motives of the sinister sisters, Bianca and Lizette, their only real lead was that these women hailed from the most mysterious of the One Hundred and One Kingdoms, the Kingdom of Welmisry.

The thing about Welmisry was that the kingdom was perfectly situated to insulate itself from the prying eyes of the empire. Information in the 101 tended to flow along trade routes, but the Welmiserable were entirely insulated from the Choc Road, the turbulent river of rumor that carried the latest news and gossip throughout the empire.  

Seaports are usually an equally fertile source of information, and the Welmiserable were rumored to have the largest fleet of ships, both commercial and military, in all of Grossia. However they did not trade with the kingdoms via the sea either. All of their inter-kingdom commerce was conducted via the Unnamed Citadel, a city to the north west of Welmisry. Situated at the mouth of a great river, the Unnamed Citadel was a short trip up the coast from Welmisry and the Welmiserable sailors never took leave within the city. All goods bound for the kingdom were delivered to the Unnamed Citadel and all Welmiserable goods were sent down the river and into to the kingdoms by middlemen.

They had been able to establish a few bare facts. The Black King of Welmisry was Theona’s eldest son. E’Tar had been adamant that they do not discount the whispers that he was older than Simone. His wife had probably been dead for over a century. You can’t keep the death of a queen secret forever. It struck l’Vi as somewhat odd that the wife of a man who has lived at least 300 years should die…

Now, most kingdoms in the 101 didn’t have the luxury of secrecy. They had to open their gates to Imperial inspectors and bookkeepers, academics and muckrakers. These other kingdoms lacked the leverage to say no. Some, like Fornai with its “white gold” sugar and prime real estate were afforded a rather long leash. But Welmisry had something that the Empire truly could not live without.  

Leviathan. Kraken. Monsters of the Deep. The waters off of the coast of Welmisry were teaming with huge magical beasts. The bodies of these animals had intense magical properties. Their bones, fluids and fats were of integral importance in many areas of manufacturing. No apothecary or alchemist or pharmacist or potion brewer could do without the many substances refined from the bodies of these animals. Their meat was said to be most foul and was not consumed outside of Welmisry where it was rumored to be a delicacy. These beasts were not widely found in the waters far from Welmisry and no one could kill them so reliably. If the Kingdom of Welmisry were to restrict the flow of the components of these animals to the Empire, things would change rapidly. Everyone was quite frankly relived that all Welmisry seemed to want in return was a lot of gold and to be left alone.  

And alone they were left. The Black King had not visited the Palace, nor left his kingdom at all, in over 250 years. His last visit, shortly after his coronation, had been documented with a suspicious lack of detail. He had arrived flanked only by a cohort of high-ranking noblewoman, no men, no kingsguard and no queen. He had not taken part in any public ceremony. Many claimed that it rained in the city outside of the palace for a week prior to and following his arrival (meteorological records indicated that it rained more than was usual during those weeks, but not constantly).    

And that was… well that was it really. They had spent the last two weeks chasing paperwork, trying to find any official documentation of what went on within this strange, miserable kingdom. E’Tar had made some progress through his contacts in the LoR. Welmisry had a huge presence there, for the Republics needed Leviathan blubber and powdered kraken teeth as much as anyone else. It did seem that as of late the kingdom had been doing a lot of business in Malin. Real, two-way trading at that, not just selling their wares. However e’Tar felt his frustration mounting by the day, for he could not figure out what it was that the Welmiserable were importing.

L’Vi however had finally gotten a break in the form of note from the irascible Sam damGloop. A note with only one word, Gresus.

E’Tar was jolted from his deep concentration by the sound of L’Vi entering her office through the window. She had taken to flying into the Ministry in the mornings, something about needing to keep her wings stronger these days… E’Tar could certainly see the wisdom in that, for it seemed that the beautiful wizard was growing fatter by the day.

He rose quickly and made his way into her office, bearing gifts.

“Good Morning Mr. u’Nal! And what is this?” L’vi grinned at him as he set down a large thermos and a paper box.

“This is the latest innovation from the Republics, a kind of chocolate coffee,” he said unscrewing the thermos, “They call it a ‘Mocha.’ And these are some of your favorite morning snacks…”

“Eclairs!” exclaimed l’Vi as e’Tar opened the box to reveal over a dozen of the decadent pastries. “I’ve got to be careful around you,” she said taking the thermos in hand and reaching for an éclair, “I’m going to run to fat if you keep spoiling me like this.”

He blushed, ever so slightly.

She gave him another warm smile, “lucky for you I’m far too thin as it is, so I can afford the occasional indulgence.” With that, she drank deeply from the thermos. Her eyes grew wide. “Oh!” She groaned, “e’Tar, this is positively divine. I Simply refuse to drink coffee in any other form!”

He struggled to conceal just how pleased he was with himself.

“I have a surprise for you as well,” said l’Vi after finishing her first éclair and reaching for another.

“Oh yes?” He took a seat in the plush green chair across from her desk.

“Oh yes,” she grinned, “are you familiar with The Insufferable Lamentations of Gresus, The Younger?”

“Hmm. I don’t believe so,” e’Tar furrowed his brow. He truly hated not having heard of something.

“Well. He was a wandering Monk, this is pre-Empire, and he produced many volumes of increasingly paranoid religious ‘scholarship’ in his later years while being forced to live a jester in the court of a particularly cruel Kahn. His writings are largely forgotten now as innumerable more reliable sources have come to light. However,” she gave him a significant look, “He is practically the only source of information on the origins of the Cult of Gro’fat.”

“Grow fat?”

“Gro’fat,” she wrote the name on a slip of parchment, holding it up for him to see, “The Flame that Consumes but Gives no Heat.”

“Yes! Yes! Ok. Yes. I have heard of Gro’fat. In fact, there are reports that many Fatrovian nobles are worshiping her—”

“Her? Well… Now that is interesting. According to Gresus, Gro’fat is a Dread God, not given corporeal form, depicted quite literally as an all-consuming flame which gives no warmth…”

“What’s the Welmiserable connection?”

“Ah, yes. Well, it seems that the Cult of Gro’fat was the state religion of the kingdom. Gresus contends that for a time many of the female nobility purposefully fattened themselves as a means of “giving their bodies” to the flame. However, as time went on this voluntary sacrifice,” l’Vi clearly disdained looking upon a woman getting fat as a sacrifice, “came to be seen as inadequate. The noble woman, who had grown accustomed to being fat, now starved themselves while kidnapping commoners who they fattened in their dungeons.”

E’Tar’s eyes lit up, “OK, OK… yes. Yes that squares with something I’ve been hearing,” he stood, gesticulating wildly as he spoke,  “we know that Welmiserable sailors do not take leave in Imperial ports, but that is not the case in the LoR. A good friend of mine is the assistant to the operations manager of a large shipping company out of Finders, the main port in the Republic of Denmore… He contends that the Welmiserable sailors lust after only the fattest courtesans and yet he has it on good authority that any sailors, especially the woman, who gain even the slightest amount of weight while on leave are punished severely.”

L’Vi squinted at him, “how does that make sense?”

“Look. I’m going out on a limb here, but if we take Gresus—”

“The Younger!” She gave him a smile.

He rolled his eyes. “Yes, The Younger, at his word… and if we assume that this Cult of Gro’fat still holds sway over the upper levels of Welmiserable society, then it makes sense that gluttony and fatness would be both revered and disdained. The women all want to be fat, but they cannot be. Fatness must be forced upon another as an act of worship of their Dread God, anything else would be a waste, would be sacrilege.”

“How perfectly horrid,” whispered l’Vi, her eyes wide.

And,” e’Tar went on, “if the rumors out of Fatrovia are true… we can assume that the Welmiserable, or… or someone has decided that this worship of Gro’fat must be undertaken on a much larger scale. They’ve twisted their deity and made it into something more benevolent… more palatable, a beautiful woman bearing gifts… but really it is this puppeteer who is making the Fatrovians fatter than they ever were. Fatrovia is such a easy place to make someone fat—”

“Is that so,” she gave him a disconcerting wink.

He tried to ignore her, forging ahead, “It’s likely just a testing ground. I mean… who knows. That’s not really for me to say. I’m getting ahead of myself…”

“Yes,” nodded l’Vi, “yes, you are. It may well be another piece of the puzzle, but we cannot hope to see where it fits just yet. There is one more interesting bit from the dear Younger Gresus. He is clearly horribly offended by this Cult of Gro’fat, he sees it as an abomination, an insult to the Great Grossian pantheon. To him this is obviously a false religion. He writes that the forests of Welmisry are known to harbor fat-vampires and he speculates that a Queen of Welmisry was turned. That she was the one who started this whole thing as a means of covering up her condition. While I think that we would be foolish to assume that the Cult of Gro’fat was not in touch with a true dread god, I also think that we should take into account the distinct possibility that there is a strain of fat-vampirism shot through the noble blood of the kingdom. “

E’Tar was looking at her bewildered. “I’m sorry, are you saying fat vampire? Like, an overweight vampire?”

L’Vi laughed. “E’Tar! Have you not heard tell of fat-vampires?”

He shook his head.

“Well, they are not overweight vampires. Not usually. I suppose the scientific term is lipo vampire. They get fat very quickly unless they bite someone which causes the victim to gain the weight which was intended for the vampire. I’m not surprised that you’ve never heard of them. Most assume that they are fairy stories told to scare children in the fat-phobic kingdoms. But I can assure you that they are real, and dangerous. I had assumed that Ravenna’s sorceress were using fat transfer spells to fatten up some of the younger women in their orbit but now we’ve got to worry about vampires as well.”

“Wow.” E’Tar was thinking deeply.

“Yeah.”

“I actually have something new as well,” e’Tar began, “I found the old night watch manifest, where the soldiers recorded the names of those that pass through the Palace gates. It’s all handled magically now, and the records for nobility are inaccessible so I did not think to check. The noble records were supposed to be kept separately back then too but someone made a mistake.  When the Black King visited the palace… they wrote down the names of the women that were with him.”

“Yes? And?”

“And one of them was the Baroness von Hellside, grandmother to Bianca and Lizette.”

“Hmm,” l’Vi nodded, “that’s wonderful e’Tar but where does that get us?”

“Well, she was known to be very close to the Black King. Close enough that even I had heard about it. I’m wondering… I’m wondering if her daughter was perhaps... his daughter.”

“Which would make Bianca and Lizette Theona’s grandchildren, kin to Ravenna,” gasped l’Vi. “It’s almost too much e’Tar!”

“Yeah but. Here’s what I’m thinking now. With everything you’ve told me. We know people say that Princess Ravenna used to be, um… very, very fat. An incredible glutton, drinker, party girl… all that. She was too fat to fly, so they say. But then 50 years ago around, around the time that Bianca and Lizette came to the palace, Ravenna shows up and she’s… well you’ve seen her. She’s as thin as can be. Much thinner than Simone or than her mother ever was. I’m thinking… I’m thinking that maybe she paid a visit to her brother or even just her grandnieces… that they passed on some secrets of this Gro’fat thing, and Ravenna gets skinny.”

L’Vi was nodding now. “It could be…” She sighed deeply. “I feel like we have so much… and nothing at all!” She reached for another éclair but she found that there were none to be had. “And I’m starving!”

AND MORE! We pick up immediately following the post two posts above this one.

E’Tar ran off to fetch l’Vi some more food. She smiled to herself. They had entirely outgrown any kind of supervisor-lackey type of relationship. The pair of them were peers, through and through. But the noblewoman and commoner dynamic had it perks when it came to flirting. As busy as they had been and despite the odd nature of their work, they managed to find plenty of time for flirting. She could tell that he loved it when she pouted and demanded more food, just a she loved it when he treated her like a vapid, out-of-touch Lady, too prissy and pristine for the cares of the working man.

He returned with a tray piled high with sweets, pastries and fried savory treats and they continued to discuss what they had learned, to speculate wildly and try to fit the pieces together. As they talked l’Vi felt a great sense of relief washing over her. Thy were no closer to knowing the actual truth of the matter but now she had a base of real information. When Lizette and Bianca came to call on her, which would surely be any day now, she would not be completely in the dark. If Princess Simone finally reached back out, l’Vi would not seem like a simple fool wasting her time without a clue, she could at least offer some semblance of a theory.

As the day wore on and the sun began to set l’Vi let out a long sigh, full of relief this time, and gazed through the window at the brilliant sky.

E’Tar looked up from an atlas that had been compiled by a Margrave in Leanwick who had by all appearances never set foot outside his own lands.  He watched l’Vi for a moment as she took in the sunset. She was so beautiful. Her silver hair falling over her shoulders, her magnificent white wings, her plump upper arms just starting to thicken…

“Can I ask you a question?”

L’Vi turned to him, her face lighting up, “of course.”

“What made you want to be a wizard? I mean. You’re… you just aren’t like other wizards I’ve met around here.”

L’Vi grinned. “And what does that mean?”

“I mean… wizards… they’re stuffy, they’re rude. They’re either all sloppy or too scrawny from forgetting to eat between birthdays... They’re not so eager and hungry and full of life.”

“Is that what I’m full of?” l’Vi laughed. “You haven’t met enough wizards to generalize like that. Plus… it’s really only in the 101 and in the big cities in the LoR that wizards are so tied to academia. There are plenty of wandering, adventuring spellcasters who rely on their wits for their magic…” She looked at e’Tar “But you want to know how I came to be a wizard?”  

She opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a book, 1128 Magical Men You’ll Wish You’d Never Heard Of.

“When I was seven years old, I found this book in the library,” she slid the tome across her desk. “Read number 714.”

E’Tar collected the ratty book from her desk and found the appropriate section.

Bog-Seth Saint Bartholomew

He was born a human man over 5000 years ago in village thought to have been located in what is now Greater Galponia. His name at birth is lost to history. Apparently, the region was ruled by a minor Troll Queen, perhaps a cousin of Dar-Alla The Throat Puncher. When he was a wee lad his parents voluntarily sacrificed themselves to the Troll Queen in a particularly gruesome ritual, the details of which are –fortunately— also lost. The young boy was expelled from the village lest he serve as a reminder of the gruesome ritual performed by his parents (which, it should be noted, absolutely no one had asked them to do, most accounts making it a point to state that the Troll Queen was not even aware of the act).

The young boy spent years wandering the countryside, traveling from inn to inn washing dishes for table scraps. At some point he upgraded himself to traveling storyteller. It was during this period that he acquired his first known name: Grey Sack the Boring.

An unhappy and unpleasant man, he continued traveling from inn to inn hanging around until he was banned from each establishment for life. By and by he came to find that he had some innate talent for magic. Word spread that he was making little men from mud and clay and endowing them with some sort of life force. (NOTE: many accounts claim that he made a single clay woman and brought her to life. The legion of small clay abominations following him around countryside were then his sons born of his claywife. This is simply too wretched to imagine, which means that it is probably true.-Ed.)

The story then goes cold for about a century or so. We pick up the thread again at the Massacre of Gropllefruck County wherein a deranged naked hermit emerged from the woods leading an army of animated mud-men and slaughtered over 6000 goblins before raising them from the dead and ordering them to build him a castle.

Most historians agree that this necromancer, Naked Kevin, was indeed Gray Sack the Boring. He sent his undead goblin armies, led by his home-brewed Mudmen, out across the countryside where they burned every still extant inn from which Gray Sack was known to have been banned. This accomplished, the great castle went mostly dark and quiet for about 1000 years.

Every so often, a small crew of undead goblins emerged from the castle pulling a cart full of books. The goblins distributed these volumes, illuminated manuscripts of Naked Kevin’s poetry, filled with horrifying pornographic illustrations throughout the surrounding communities. The locals organized regular burnings of these tomes although a full set is said to reside in the library of the Warlocks of the Decrepit Foot in West Blourn.

After 1000 years Naked Kevin emerged from his Keep, looking worse than ever. He rebranded himself Bog-Seth Saint Bartholomew and began traveling once again, walking from town to town and challenging the local men to apple throwing contests of his own invention. The participants stood 10 feet apart and each took a turn whipping an apple at the other man’s head. The apple pieces were then counted and the man who had generated the most pieces was declared the winner. For some unknown reason, these competitions become wildly popular. After hundreds of young men had been killed during these events, apple-throwing prohibitions began appearing on the books in many area villages, some of which still stand today.

Unfortunately, during this period Bog-Seth seems to have invented both ice skating and what is today still the best charm for keeping buttons from falling off of clothing, which is why his legacy has been recorded by historians of both magic and sport, although the full details of his biography are usually omitted from popular histories of charms and athletics. No date has ever been found marking his passing and it is dreadfully possible that he remains alive to this day.

E’Tar raised his eyebrows. “L’Vi… this made you want to be a wizard?”

“Well, I got to thinking. This man. Bog-Seth. He was a totally untrained magician. Everything he came by he came by himself. And he was clearly insane. But I thought, look, if this man spontaneously discovers how to make golems, then yes, it is not too surprising that he would later figure out how to reanimate corpses as well. I mean it is not easy, but it obviously makes sense. So, what about that button charm? Is there a connection there? Between charms for getting buttons not to pop off and bringing corpses to life?  I got to looking. Obviously a seven-year-old isn’t going to be able to get access to any advanced necromancy textbooks but you’d be surprised what you can find out about the basic principles, even in a provincial library. Plus, my dad was flying all over the kingdoms for work so I’d ask him if he could get me stuff from the cities. And I started looking into charms and stuff too. Within a few months, I had a better button charm than old Bog-Seth ever dreamed of! I mean, I thought I did. I had the recipe. I didn’t actually know anything about casting spells. But I was so excited, and I would not shut up about it. I was such a weird lonely little kid, my dad ended up showing the charm to someone he knew just to see if there was anything there or if maybe I needed to go to a doctor. Well, whoever he showed it to, they showed it to someone and they showed it to someone else. The next thing we knew there were very important people coming to see us all the time offering scholarships to the best schools in the kingdoms. And how could my dad say no? I mean he had to go to school in his neighbor’s basement at night to avoid the Black Boots…”

“So… are you the reason there aren’t buttons whizzing around the room at every Imperial banquet?”

L’Vi grinned. “Well, I actually think that’s mostly still Bog-Seth. From what I understand, my charm actually filled a… um… very pressing need amongst certain extremely high-ranking members of the nobility. It’s remained a jealously guarded secret by those who have acquired it.  Such fuss… and all because of that weird book you’ve got in your hands. That’s what being a wizard is for me. Making connections where no one else can see them. I never even considered another magical field.”

“Do you think he ever regrets it?”

“He… What?” L’Vi furrowed her brow.

“Your dad. I mean… You guys barely saw each other after that. You were swept into a whole different world…”

L’Vi set her jaw. She didn’t like thinking about that. She and her father were almost strangers now. He had a strong, well, anti-elite streak in him. Not something he’d ever show the world, not after what happened to L’Vi’s mother. But the farther she’d gone into this world, the more distant they’d become.

“No… No. How could he? Then he’d be regretting me. Regretting who I am. No. I don’t think so.”

“I’m sorry, l’Vi… I.. I shouldn’t have…”

She shook her head, “no, no it’s Ok, e’Tar.”

He rubbed his face with one of his hands. “I just… you know. I used to regret coming here sometimes. My parents left Aron when I was 12 because things were getting so bad… And we went from one republic to another for years… My sister left to go adventuring. I was old enough to take care of myself by then and my parents… they just went back to Aron. I couldn’t do it. I knew that I’d get myself killed. Eventually I came here to see what our people had made for themselves halfway across the world. I don’t know if I’ll see them again… But I had a choice. You didn’t. You were a child. I just don’t know if—”

He cut himself off, looking up at the ceiling.

“E’Tar. I think that we need a break.”

“What? No, I—”

“Yes. Mr. U’Nal, I hereby order you to take me to dinner,” she said with a playful grin.

“Oh…”

“Somewhere nice. I am a Lady after all and…” she hesitated for the briefest moment before deciding to go for it, “this is our first date.”

“Oh… oh!” He looked as if his head might spin around twice and fall right onto the floor. He came to his senses, leaping to his feet, “yes! Oh yes, ok then. Yes.” He cleared is throat, composing himself. “Lady O’Se, will you do me the humble honor of dining with me this eve?”

E’Tar wasn’t exactly the most in-the-know when it came to nightlife in the Capital but even he couldn’t avoid hearing about the most popular, trendiest spots. One advantage to being a good-looking Devilborn with red and gray wings was that he usually had no trouble getting in, he being exactly the kind of exotic citizen these places wanted to show off as their clientele. With a beautiful, if a bit plump, Palace dweller on his arm he would have no problem at all.   

And so E’Tar took L’Vi to Spatchcock, this months it place for fine dining, fancy cocktails, lavish deserts and late-night dancing. She was enthralled. She was served course after course of rich, decadent dishes, inventions of a celebrated Venijan chef. She took breaks from gorging herself to dance with e’Tar who was surprisingly light on his feet. His worn suit, disheveled hair and persistent stubble made him fit right in with the crowd here, although you could tell he came by his world-weary appearance honestly, not by practicing in front of a mirror.  

[Roll WILLPOWER for perception: 14/Pass]

Although… l’Vi noticed that while the men went all went for a sort of messy business look, the woman ran very much on the side of chubby vixen. This was odd. The capitol was diverse, the beauty standards were among the most varied in Grossia. Half of these woman should be thin, and yet the thinnest among them were sporting little starter bellies, their hips squeezing over their skirts. The magic emanating from the Harem could certainly be having some effect but… this seemed to be too much. But now… now is not the time. She filed it away for another day.   

They danced closer and closer as the hours went by and the drinks flowed freely. Eventually she tired of dancing, but she never got tired of the food. She lost track of the number of desserts she’d eaten, shed had to loosen the red sash around her waist at least three times. Finally she’d had enough. Well… not enough, but it was time to go.

“Let’s get out of here” she whispered into e’Tar’s ear, “let’s go look at the water.”

He took her hand as the walked to the bay. The sky was clear and the walked in the light of a half-moon. L’Vi was absolutely stuffed, her belly pushing out past her considerable breasts. When they got the bay, they sat on a bench, ignoring the water, looking only at one another. L’Vi had a playful look in her eye. She pulled her skirt underneath her round belly and let her shirt ride up under her breasts, pouting at e’Tar.

“E’Tar. Look at this thing. I’m getting so fat.”

He smiled, he knew how to play this now. “Oh, come now. You’re not fat at all.”

“I’m not?” She gave him an exaggerated frown squeezing the soft fat beneath her belly button.

“I’m afraid not, Lady O’Se. Sure, you’re a little bit chubby, I’ll give you that. Chubbier than you were when you arrived at the Palace. But fat? Hardly.

She reached out and grabbed his hand, placing it on her plump stomach. “Doesn’t this gut feel fat to you?”

He smiled and shook his head. “I am not denying that you’re plump. But this is no gut… not yet.”

“Oh not yet?” She brought her face close to his, “e’Tar. I think you’ll have to do something about that then.”

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, both of his hands massaging her potbelly. After a few moments he slid one hand around her lower back and the other beneath her knees, picking her up easily.

He’s a lot stronger than he looks.

He carried her to the grass and they continued to kiss, their hands running wild, exploring each other’s bodies. They let it go no further than that, they were in a public park after all, and they had the sense that they should let this breathe, no need to get it all out of the way in one go.

Sometime later they laid on their backs, holding hands and looking into the stars. They were both unable to keep the smiles from their faces.

When l’Vi had digested enough that flaying did not seem impossible, e’Tar escorted her back to the castle. They parted at the gates with a midair kiss and l’Vi returned to her room feeling better than she had in all her life.

[Double roll CONSTITUTION for all that stuffing today. 11, 77 vs 45, l’Vi gains a pound. She is 171 pounds, 3 pounds away from her next fat point]

The next morning l’Vi found herself in Mr. Lemonyellow’s office.

“Good morning, Lady—excuse me, good morning L’Vi.”

“Yes! It is a very good morning Elias, and I hope I find you well?”

The half-elf rubbed his temples distractedly.  “Yes, yes, fine indeed. I just wanted to speak with you about the gala three nights hence, you are aware of it no?”

“Um. Oh. I’m sorry, I think that I wasn’t.” She frowned. She had been so busy, she must have missed something.

He sighed and gave her a sideways look. “Hm. Well. It’s large. You would have been invited anyway, however as a Junior Advisor to the Regent you will also be representing the Ministry, so I wanted to check in. See if you had any questions.”

“What exactly is the gala for?”

“Honestly? Nothing. Every so often we reach a critical mass of Important People visiting the Palace and so there has to be an Official State Dinner. It’s just eating and dancing and entertainment. Someone will probably make a speech. You’ll get used to these things, both as a courtier and Ministerial appointee… However, as a representative of the government you may be asked less vapid questions in the course of normal conversation. I know that you will have no trouble in this regard but I ask that you bear in mind that you represent the government now and not just yourself.”

“Yes, of course. Is there anything else that I should know?”

He shook his head. “Well,” he added, “I suppose that I should tell you that you are entitled to bring a guest…”

“Can I bring e’Tar?”

She had his attention. He narrowed his eyes and tightened his lips. “l’Vi...”

“Oh, no. Mr. Lemonyellow—”

“L’Vi,” he inhaled deeply, “I can absolutely not tell you and e’Tar what to do in your free time. And whatever your… relationship… may be, it is certainly not having an adverse effect on the work you two are doing together. The report with the thing about the orphans from last week, I am truly grateful to have been made aware of that situation. But,” he stared at her, “but, I would advise you to tread carefully. I do think that it would benefit e’Tar to get a look at this side of the way things work. If you must bring him, I would advise you to do so in an official capacity. Bring him as an attaché, not as a date. Even if that is what this is. For his sake. That young man does not need a target on his back.”

“Oh, I assure you Mr. Lem—”

“L’Vi. If you are thinking about trying to lie to me about the nature of your relationship with e’Tar I am going to have to ask you once again not to insult me. I have been in the same room as the two of you…” He gave a hint of a smile, “the air was so thick I could hardly breathe. So bear that in mind and try to keep things a bit more under wraps at the dinner. Do we have an understanding?”

“We do.”

E’Tar was less than thrilled with the idea of attending a gala. He very much liked being the guy behind the guy. But he was elated that l’Vi had asked and he was very comfortable with the arrangement of attending as a Ministerial aide and not as the date of noblewoman.   

L’Vi was glad that she would have e’Tar there, just for the moral support. Princess Simone would surely be there. Would they get a chance to speak? Would Ravenna be there? Or Lizette and Bianca? Between her blossoming relationship with e’Tar, her nerves, and her usual ravenous apatite l’Vi was practically stuffed full for the entirety of the next three days.

CONSTITUTION rolls for normal overeating and stress eating over the next three days: 54 98 31 66 51 68, L’Vi gains 5 pounds and one fat point. She weighs 176 pounds; her CONST is now 42 but her WILL increases to 39 due to contentment. Her CHARM with non-fat fetishists is 65.

OK, I hope I get time to write up the party tomorrow... I have plans for that and a follow up based on the DM's previous prompts. I'll make my own thread for these soon when I have some time. I felt like I rushed this one a bit but I wanted to get an update out. I hope you are all enjoying this, I have very much been enjoying your updates. Some... *cough* big things coming for l'vi's waistline very soon.

Yeah, I started into world building (WB) - and its your place, too.

duchy Ulmaxia, Ulverlake - not forgetting you there... 

If my WB so far doesn't match what you need, at all, then Regina could move to another collisseum any time - otherwise dm me and lets collaborate some more and we integrate your ideas into those I built so far... 

Aurora lay on her back, barely able to breathe.

The giantess, as a child many decades ago, had once been tasked with delousing a mammoth covered in ticks. She remembered the bloated, blood filled little horrors with disgust but felt shockingly similar now. Aurora had eaten more than she had, but that had been as a 12 foot giant and not a five foot shrimp! If she moved, the shrunken jotun felt she might pop!

"Ugh, Aurora...Aurora are you alright? Oh Gods, I hope I didn't break you you delicious little short stack," the Empress moaned, dragging herself to get feet.

"Ugh," the giant moaned in stuffed, post orgasmic blissful misery, feeling butter going from her belly to her breasts and hips by the minute.

The woman who loomed over Aurora was a far cry from the rotund, rolly polly fat mountain that had stuffed her to bursting. No, this woman wasn't even fat! She was a hundred pounds less than she'd been when Aurora had met her, a warrior athlete in her prime!

Theona walked towards her, looming larger over the giants swollen tummy. Statuesque was a good starting point to describe her, the woman's long, shapely legs flexing with powerful muscles earned from hours of intense work outs everyday. Her hips, too big for a double doorway a moment ago and matronly an hour earlier, were wide but had no fat upon them, instead twitching with the bulk of muscular glutes. Theonas stomach, a big flabby mommy gut to Aurora's experience, had not a drop of fat on it. A six pack gleamed, it's muscles harder than steel and all her ribs showed.

"How long was I out?" Theona asked her, "I can remember not but an echo of desire? Aurora? Can you speak?"

"Your face...," The giantess groaned, "your hair... Your breasts..."

Theona blanched, "Oh no...no...I've become a hideous old hag haven't I? God's I must be so ugly to look upon..."

"No, no," the stuffed, still sort of cumming giant managed, "you're...a brunette! And flat chested!"

The Red Empress, conqueror of a hundred and one kingdoms, tugged what should be a long crimson curl into view and saw only flat, dull brown hair, cut shorter than a knights hair. Freckled face burning with shock already, she looked down and saw a pair of high, firm and quite small A cups.

"But, but, I haven't had hair like this since I was actually...," The Empress stammered, rushing to the nearest broken mirror and gasping, "young!"

Theona marveled at herself, nimble fingers touching a face without line, wrinkle or flaw! The girl Empress eyes were wide with wonder, while Aurora was gifted a view of the tightest, firmest butt she'd ever seen. This Theona, thing and strong, was shown in many a statue and painting in detail, minus the small chest and short hair. The Empress was famously bosomly and her vibrant hair was known far and wide.

"I look like I did when I was actually nineteen, not just preserved at several hundred," Theona marveled, pinching her abs, "and I didn't expect to see these again. Every other time I've returned to myself I was at best thirty and already plump..."

"But, you're, you're not a natural red head?" Aurora asked.

Theona flushed from her head to her toes, "I have had red hair since before your species mastered fire, jotun. I just... Needed to use my power to get it. In my day, when I looked like this, humans weren't allowed to grow our hair long. It was a privilege of our oppressors...making it long and redas the fires I used to free myself was my second spell...and as for my breasts, well...I was an athlete, you don't get boobs like I had with abs like this by nature. It took me until my third pregnancy to figure out the trick of keeping them big permanently. Alas, Ill have to have you or Sycathrill alter me, I'd rather have wrinkles than brown hair, foolish as that seems."

"Perhaps your power is returned to you..." Aurora suggested.

"Please, I'd think I'd notice if I had phenomenal cosmic power again," Theona laughed, even as her brown hair grew thick and wildly curly, it's color changing to a brilliant orange red even as it reached her knees, "...yes, yes! I'm back, I'm back! Do you know what this means?"

"Um," Aurora ventured, foggy from being fucked and stuffed by a goddess, "you can take control of the Empire again?"

Theona laughed hard, breasts tripping into plump DDs as she did, "no you silly, sweet little giant. This might fade! By tomorrow I could be a powerless shrew again, I can't rush to publicity unless I know it will stick. If I age in public then it's a free for all of rebellion and matricide... No, what this means, my fat chested little blue berry, is that right now, I've got a harem I've been too scared to show my wrinkled visage too for months, a nineteen year old virgins lust and the twice in a life time opportunity to eat myself from a supreme athlete to a wobbling lardass!"

Theona laughed, snapping her fingers. Magical power flared, the Empress suddenly in heeled red shoes, a necklace of a hundred red rubbies and a platinum crown. 

"You lay there my little chunk and recover, I'm going to go celebrate for the next week!" Theona laughed

Thought I"d come up with Theona's stats real quick, these are for her being young and fit, she has other ones for in goddess mode and when she's older and washed up:

Name: Theona

Race: Human

Class: Sorceress, Spell types: Buffing, Destruction, healing, Charming, Fat, Alteration. Level: 10

Height: 6 feet, 1 inch

Weight: 152lbs

Hit points: 150

ATHLETICS: 90

CONSTITUTION: 90

INTELLIGENCE: 85

WILLPOWER: 90

CHARISMA:  90

FAT-FETISH   82 /.  NORMIE: 90

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal. 8 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: Natural Athlete, Obesity Loves Company.

Bonds:

Mythic level, Power: At her best, Theona is a throbbing conduit of magical might. She does not age and has access to 6 spell schools.

Epic, Sycathril, Joachim and Cassandral: Theona's oldest remaining lovers are loyal to her to the death, she can call on them to reroll any skill or ability that they have to offer.

Major, Princess Simone and Ravenna: Theona's oldest daughters are powerful spell casters eager to aid their mother...as long as she is stronger than them...

Moderate: Hammer of Khans, Theona's warhammer lets her roll with +15 to any attack.

The Harem was already in a state of sexual unrest.

Theona had surged spiritual energy throughout the world, inciting hunger, prosperity, lust and love throughout any conscious being. Her harem, already a place where food flowed freely and sex came quick, was working its way into a mythical level orgy, hundreds of nubile, well fed lovers already finding each others arms. Faces were already burried in necks, crotches and pies, bellies swelling and orgasms building when the doors to the Empress' off limits inner sanctum swung open.

A smile crossed the Empress' young face as she strutted naked out into the vast main hall, her athletic legs easily taking the high stairs as she passed packs of snacking, fucking fatties. Usually she felt exhausted and hung over after returning to mere mortality after her bouts of divinity, but now? This time she had the energy that had conquered half the world and the lust that had let her birth a hundred children or more and unlike the last time she'd felt this way, she knew exactly what her innermost desires were and how to get them!

Striding to the largest grouping of fucking, sweating, eating humanity, the slender Empress telekinetically pulled an unopened bottle of elven champagne from the table. Her muscular, sinewy arm flexed and the cork popped out loud as a goblin firecracker, every head momentarily turning from food or their lover to her.

"Oh, did I interrupt something?" Theona asked with an arched, crimson eyebrow, cheers erupting as the harem realized their long vanished patron and goddess had at last reappeared among them.

Knees hit the carpeted floor, arms extended in worship. Smirking, Theona cocked her head at a nearby statue of herself, a plush, overfed woman heavy with child. If she had her way, and she usually did, Theona would be that way again soon. But until then, best to use this marvelous athleticism while it was fresh.

She jumped up, swinging on the crook of a bronze arm and was soon sitting on top of metal shoulders, looking down at the crowd of hundreds of adoring, well fed worshiping concubines. Theona's clit was already throbbing, as was her stomach, dreaming of the feasting and fucking to come. She drained the champagne in one gulp and tossed it into the air, shooting a ray of magic into it (CHARISMA, 72/90, pass) that burst the glass and made it rain thick bricks of fluffy cotton candy. Feeling the mana be replaced almost as quick as it was spent,Theona grabbed two out of the air and swung around the statue, leaning over its front and stretching out long and lean and upside down in front of her cortiers.

"Ladies and...ladies and, surely there's a few men here, oh, Joachim there you are...I didn't realize I'd gotten this gay over the years!" she joked, earning laughter from her mostly female audience, "It's been far too long since I was up and about! I barely recognize you...although all the fat might be the cause of that! Cassandra, I remember when I could put my hands around your waist, now I think I could lose my arm in those belly rolls!"

She waited a moment for the laughter to fade, spending that time munching on cotton candy.

Licking her lips, she continued, patting her hard stomach, "I on the other hand have been stricken with an awful curse, all the lovely fat you all worked so hard to pack onto me has disappeared! Leaving me in this wretched, overly fit state!"

She levered herself up on the statue, easily standing on one arm, "Why its so miserable, I can barely stand it! Which is why we're going to have a little bit of a contest tonight! For although I have the body of a fit and athletic woman, I have the stomach of a pregnant grizzly bear ready to go into hibernation!"

Theona leapt off the statue of herself, twirling in the air and summoning a cushioned throne for her firm butt to land softly on. She used the time to cast a spell on herself, one her divine state had left within her mind, dropping her fiendishly fast metabolism to a rate so slow just smelling the endless buffets began making her abs lose definition!

Charisma roll: Pass, 86

Spells: Slow Metabolism, target takes double weight gain from food, rolls disadvantage on constitution for resisting. Mythic hunger: target can eat up to 45lbs of food in a single sitting, digesting it as easily as a normal meal.

"And because I love all of you," she smiled at the crowd, "we'll play a little bit of a game together, shall we?"

She cast an illusion spell, making red and white lights appear over each of her plump, lovely, chubby, chunky concubines, a larger white light over Joachim and a larger red over Cassandra, "the game is, what team can fatten the Empress up the most in the next hour? Joachim, you freakish ass fiend you, your team fattens everything below the waist. Cassandra, you insatiable tit hound, you bulk up everything above. Understood?"

Delighting in her power, feeling mana rise faster and faster within her by the moment, Theona cast yet again,(66/90, pass) a powerful charm of targeted gain tying her coming gain to the teams.

"Now, now, there is one catch!" the Empress smiled at them all, popping a whole brick of cotton candy into her mouth and swallowing, licking the spun sugar off her plump lips, "I've come to the recent understanding that all of this sugar is a little bit unhealthy. And while I love everything that bounces and flounces, I couldn't help but notice that a lot of you got winded walking over to me! So, all of the buffets are now hidden around the palace and all of the food has been turned into fare with some extra vitamins and nutrients from now on...save for some cheat days every now and then. Oh and of course the prize! Oh yes, the prize! The prize, to the winning team, is me."

She gestured at herself, smiling wide and jostling her tits, "Whatever your team wants to do with me, I'll be your collective slave, each of you will get a one hour session. Want me to blow you and swallow? A tied up gang bang? Fuck me in the ass, Joachim? A tit job, Cassandra? Wear a little maid uniform and clean your room? Milk me like a fucking cow? Hook me up to a feeding machine for a week then make me try and run up the stairs? Anything you want to do girls and boys! All you have to do is ...."

She gestured at herself, long and lean and fit, then snapped her fingers to cast a simple illusion (33, pass critically!), making her body appear corpulent, engorged curves spilling across the cushions, "Into this! So get those chubby butts moving!"

The hooting and soon panting herd of courtiers moved faster than they had in years, looking for their Empress' food. Soon only Sycathrill remained, striding over to her youthful and vibrant Empress.

"Theona, you look lovely," the dragon said, munching on a massive drumstick.

"And I feel hungry, sorry to not include you love. If you want, you can order me around all night tomorrow," she smiled at the bound dragon.

"Ha, right now I just want to fatten myself up. No, my worry dear Empress, is how long this state of yours will last," Sycathrill said, "you've returned youthful before but its always faded soon after and you're spending a lot of power...."

Theona was known far and wide as a wise woman and sharper than a blade, but she rolled her eyes, "Sycathrill, Sycathrill. I never came back with power before and its rebuilding faster than I can spend it, I'm not going to be risky but I might be fixed! And I'm playing it safe too, if for some reason you spot fine lines just tell me and I'll skidaddle back to the inner sanctum while everyone else looks at my soon to be chunky butt. Now, I hear the first panting fatty coming back with food and I'm eager to see if my boobs or my ass wins tonight's race..."

Theona enters into a new state: Rebounding Power: Theona remains young and with full access to her rebounding sorcery...until she critically fails a roll on a spell....

And a short piece to show off Aurora's curves and give me/her some choices...

Aurora woke up with a groan and sort of all over muscle ache.

The Jotun sorceress could only see red for a moment and feared blindness before remembering she was in Theona's red (of course) sitting room. She sat up with a groan, feeling like she'd just gone multiple training sessions with one of her much bigger and stronger sisters, everything completely sore and heavy. There was a strange feeling to her body, her stomach almost feeling like it had doubled over as she sat and deeper inside, in her lower abdomen a feeling like a spring was coiled tight.

"Ugh, why do I feel so heavy...," the sorceress asked, drawing a deep breath and feeling  strange resistance on her chest, like a heavy blanket was bunched there.

She stood up, almost hitting her head and finding that she now tall again, the enchantment from the amulet having gone dormant. The young woman sighed, she only liked being short if she had to maneouver in tight quarters or deal with human sized food portions or getting tied up and spanked silly, and looked around, seeing only the Empress' mirror. Its broken surface showed a dark haired, naked young woman that was twelve feet high with soft blue skin, who could only be Aurora but looked much different!

"Is that...Sifs golden hair is that...is all of this me?" she gasped walking towards the mirror and feeling herself jiggle, "I know I've been putting on weight recently but...but all of this...! Theona must really be a God when she's like that..."

Aurora had never met the classical definition of Frost Giant beauty, never having the staggering muscles of a berserk huntress, being relatively tiny and delicate. Granted, very very few Jotun maidens met that standard any more as the hardy race of nomadic warriors had become an indolent group of easy living traders, but Aurora had at least been slim when all her sisters and cousins were all more than a bit paunchy, fat seeming to refuse clinging to her skinny, trim form. This had included her chest, Frost Giants were famously busty even counting for relative size, her mother had tits big as beer kegs (and a gut and hips to match), while poor Aurora had suffered by with barely a handful. She'd been getting bustier over the last months of gaining but this latest burst of magical gain had super charged her bosom!

"I'm ...busty and stacked!" the brunette sorceress gasped, hefting titties bigger than her head.

The heavy blue orbs were high and round, needing two of her shovel sized hands to fully grasp a single one. Her eyes widened as she felt their sensitive bulk, their buttery softness still bearing the soft plumpness of youth. She was as big as any of her family members of a similar age, probably bigger than them if she remembered right, her tits dominating her body. Their dark blue nipples were pointed high and the heavy boobs seemed alive with jiggliness. She smiled to feel their engorged bounce...then frowned when she jostled them just a bit hard and felt a twinge in her back.

"I guess bigger isn't always better," she winced, letting the giant equivalent of an F cup back on to her chest, noticing that they weren't quite as high as she'd thought and that her small shoulders were pulling inwards under their weight, "I'd pass the spear test but only just. Ugh, now I know why my sisters always wore bras...and the rest of me...how much did she feed me?"

Aurora had never been an athlete, but she'd still been slim and slender. Now though, she was decadently, salivatingly, fantastically soft and pleasingly, pleasantly, plumply curvaceous! Girlish hips had become rounded and wide, their girth starting to edge towards the chunky rather than the voluptuous. Looking at them she was surprised at their width and for some reason the words "child bearing" popped into her head.

Her narrow waist was thickening, she had love handles big enough to pinch with her full hand now. Although she couldn't see it under the sway of her boobs, her flat belly had grown into a podgy little paunch. A turn to look at herself in profile showed that it even stuck out a little bit, nowhere near as far as her breasts but still protruding. Careful inspection that wasn't wowed by her heavy boobage suggested that her waistline had effectively vanished, leaving her with a somewhat chubby stomach. It was flatter when she sucked in...but not as flat as it had been.

Any sadness was vanquished with the similar realization that she'd been blessed with rather ample charms behind as well! The usually flat butted Jotun's cheeks had inflated nicely, spreading wide to match her hips and growing into a plump, heart shaped rear end that had a couple small patches of cellulite.

For her short, relative height, Aurora was extremely leggy, having been blessed with quite shapely legs that could pass for a runners even though her own laziness made her loathe exercise. They good shape remained to a degree, but Aurora's limbs had gotten thicker. Soft thighs were touching a third of the way to the knee, jiggling and rasping when she took a step. Below them, her ankles weren't quite so delicate, having begun to get a girthiness to them. In between, even her sex had an eager plumpness to its folds and Aurora realized she was incredibly wet and immensely turned on by her own growth.

"I'm practically plump! Dear Gods, I'm on the verge of looking fat!" the sorceress said, looking down and feeling her a small double chin bulge for the first time, "I don't have any muscle at all and I, why I look ...amazing! This weight is really suiting me! I look good, I look hot, I don't need to act like a scared skinny girl any more, not when I know I look so great!"

She smiled, feeling for the first time totally happy with her body. Content trait activated.

"Perhaps I should tone it down a little or exercise a bit more, I've got to care about my stamina and health, but being a concubine is really suiting me. I should have joined a harem...oh Gods, no!" the frost giant said in shock.

The Empress: She'd let Empress Theona go out on her own, she had to keep an eye on her!

Her mission: Princess Ravenna is expecting Aurora to deliver a report to Sir Typhus in person, tonight....in a very short amount of time!

that..was ..freaking AWSOME! 😍😍 love how Theona rocks her harem to the core! and I love the improved Aurora

now I have some question for my ideas, how long would you say this effect has on the kingdom Batman76? and would it stop the tournament as the official tries to investigate when it has passed?

I never mentioned it in my story, a big mistake of my part sorry, but I intended that this tournament is ongoing in all 101 kingdoms corner as a screening to get the best champions to fight in the capital, where the prizemoney would be, and when a spell like this hit the kingdom, a lot must serious think the kingdom is under attack or at least sabotaging the tournament and suspend the tournament until they have resolved what happened?

5 minutes ago, ulvrik said:

that..was ..freaking AWSOME! 😍😍 love how Theona rocks her harem to the core! and I love the improved Aurora

now I have some question for my ideas, how long would you say this effect has on the kingdom Batman76? and would it stop the tournament as the official tries to investigate when it has passed?

I never mentioned it in my story, a big mistake of my part sorry, but I intended that this tournament is ongoing in all 101 kingdoms corner as a screening to get the best champions to fight in the capital, where the prizemoney would be, and when a spell like this hit the kingdom, a lot must serious think the kingdom is under attack or at least sabotaging the tournament and suspend the tournament until they have resolved what happened?

Hmmm, good question. I would say that official word is that the tournament would still be happening no matter what. If the competitors are looking a bit flabby or pregnant, well that's their issue...

13 hours ago, boss frond said:

AND MORE! We pick up immediately following the post two posts above this one.

E’Tar ran off to fetch l’Vi some more food. She smiled to herself. They had entirely outgrown any kind of supervisor-lackey type of relationship. The pair of them were peers, through and through. But the noblewoman and commoner dynamic had it perks when it came to flirting. As busy as they had been and despite the odd nature of their work, they managed to find plenty of time for flirting. She could tell that he loved it when she pouted and demanded more food, just a she loved it when he treated her like a vapid, out-of-touch Lady, too prissy and pristine for the cares of the working man.

He returned with a tray piled high with sweets, pastries and fried savory treats and they continued to discuss what they had learned, to speculate wildly and try to fit the pieces together. As they talked l’Vi felt a great sense of relief washing over her. Thy were no closer to knowing the actual truth of the matter but now she had a base of real information. When Lizette and Bianca came to call on her, which would surely be any day now, she would not be completely in the dark. If Princess Simone finally reached back out, l’Vi would not seem like a simple fool wasting her time without a clue, she could at least offer some semblance of a theory.

As the day wore on and the sun began to set l’Vi let out a long sigh, full of relief this time, and gazed through the window at the brilliant sky.

E’Tar looked up from an atlas that had been compiled by a Margrave in Leanwick who had by all appearances never set foot outside his own lands.  He watched l’Vi for a moment as she took in the sunset. She was so beautiful. Her silver hair falling over her shoulders, her magnificent white wings, her plump upper arms just starting to thicken…

“Can I ask you a question?”

L’Vi turned to him, her face lighting up, “of course.”

“What made you want to be a wizard? I mean. You’re… you just aren’t like other wizards I’ve met around here.”

L’Vi grinned. “And what does that mean?”

“I mean… wizards… they’re stuffy, they’re rude. They’re either all sloppy or too scrawny from forgetting to eat between birthdays... They’re not so eager and hungry and full of life.”

“Is that what I’m full of?” l’Vi laughed. “You haven’t met enough wizards to generalize like that. Plus… it’s really only in the 101 and in the big cities in the LoR that wizards are so tied to academia. There are plenty of wandering, adventuring spellcasters who rely on their wits for their magic…” She looked at e’Tar “But you want to know how I came to be a wizard?”  

She opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a book, 1128 Magical Men You’ll Wish You’d Never Heard Of.

“When I was seven years old, I found this book in the library,” she slid the tome across her desk. “Read number 714.”

E’Tar collected the ratty book from her desk and found the appropriate section.

Bog-Seth Saint Bartholomew

He was born a human man over 5000 years ago in village thought to have been located in what is now Greater Galponia. His name at birth is lost to history. Apparently, the region was ruled by a minor Troll Queen, perhaps a cousin of Dar-Alla The Throat Puncher. When he was a wee lad his parents voluntarily sacrificed themselves to the Troll Queen in a particularly gruesome ritual, the details of which are –fortunately— also lost. The young boy was expelled from the village lest he serve as a reminder of the gruesome ritual performed by his parents (which, it should be noted, absolutely no one had asked them to do, most accounts making it a point to state that the Troll Queen was not even aware of the act).

The young boy spent years wandering the countryside, traveling from inn to inn washing dishes for table scraps. At some point he upgraded himself to traveling storyteller. It was during this period that he acquired his first known name: Grey Sack the Boring.

An unhappy and unpleasant man, he continued traveling from inn to inn hanging around until he was banned from each establishment for life. By and by he came to find that he had some innate talent for magic. Word spread that he was making little men from mud and clay and endowing them with some sort of life force. (NOTE: many accounts claim that he made a single clay woman and brought her to life. The legion of small clay abominations following him around countryside were then his sons born of his claywife. This is simply too wretched to imagine, which means that it is probably true.-Ed.)

The story then goes cold for about a century or so. We pick up the thread again at the Massacre of Gropllefruck County wherein a deranged naked hermit emerged from the woods leading an army of animated mud-men and slaughtered over 6000 goblins before raising them from the dead and ordering them to build him a castle.

Most historians agree that this necromancer, Naked Kevin, was indeed Gray Sack the Boring. He sent his undead goblin armies, led by his home-brewed Mudmen, out across the countryside where they burned every still extant inn from which Gray Sack was known to have been banned. This accomplished, the great castle went mostly dark and quiet for about 1000 years.

Every so often, a small crew of undead goblins emerged from the castle pulling a cart full of books. The goblins distributed these volumes, illuminated manuscripts of Naked Kevin’s poetry, filled with horrifying pornographic illustrations throughout the surrounding communities. The locals organized regular burnings of these tomes although a full set is said to reside in the library of the Warlocks of the Decrepit Foot in West Blourn.

After 1000 years Naked Kevin emerged from his Keep, looking worse than ever. He rebranded himself Bog-Seth Saint Bartholomew and began traveling once again, walking from town to town and challenging the local men to apple throwing contests of his own invention. The participants stood 10 feet apart and each took a turn whipping an apple at the other man’s head. The apple pieces were then counted and the man who had generated the most pieces was declared the winner. For some unknown reason, these competitions become wildly popular. After hundreds of young men had been killed during these events, apple-throwing prohibitions began appearing on the books in many area villages, some of which still stand today.

Unfortunately, during this period Bog-Seth seems to have invented both ice skating and what is today still the best charm for keeping buttons from falling off of clothing, which is why his legacy has been recorded by historians of both magic and sport, although the full details of his biography are usually omitted from popular histories of charms and athletics. No date has ever been found marking his passing and it is dreadfully possible that he remains alive to this day.

E’Tar raised his eyebrows. “L’Vi… this made you want to be a wizard?”

“Well, I got to thinking. This man. Bog-Seth. He was a totally untrained magician. Everything he came by he came by himself. And he was clearly insane. But I thought, look, if this man spontaneously discovers how to make golems, then yes, it is not too surprising that he would later figure out how to reanimate corpses as well. I mean it is not easy, but it obviously makes sense. So, what about that button charm? Is there a connection there? Between charms for getting buttons not to pop off and bringing corpses to life?  I got to looking. Obviously a seven-year-old isn’t going to be able to get access to any advanced necromancy textbooks but you’d be surprised what you can find out about the basic principles, even in a provincial library. Plus, my dad was flying all over the kingdoms for work so I’d ask him if he could get me stuff from the cities. And I started looking into charms and stuff too. Within a few months, I had a better button charm than old Bog-Seth ever dreamed of! I mean, I thought I did. I had the recipe. I didn’t actually know anything about casting spells. But I was so excited, and I would not shut up about it. I was such a weird lonely little kid, my dad ended up showing the charm to someone he knew just to see if there was anything there or if maybe I needed to go to a doctor. Well, whoever he showed it to, they showed it to someone and they showed it to someone else. The next thing we knew there were very important people coming to see us all the time offering scholarships to the best schools in the kingdoms. And how could my dad say no? I mean he had to go to school in his neighbor’s basement at night to avoid the Black Boots…”

“So… are you the reason there aren’t buttons whizzing around the room at every Imperial banquet?”

L’Vi grinned. “Well, I actually think that’s mostly still Bog-Seth. From what I understand, my charm actually filled a… um… very pressing need amongst certain extremely high-ranking members of the nobility. It’s remained a jealously guarded secret by those who have acquired it.  Such fuss… and all because of that weird book you’ve got in your hands. That’s what being a wizard is for me. Making connections where no one else can see them. I never even considered another magical field.”

“Do you think he ever regrets it?”

“He… What?” L’Vi furrowed her brow.

“Your dad. I mean… You guys barely saw each other after that. You were swept into a whole different world…”

L’Vi set her jaw. She didn’t like thinking about that. She and her father were almost strangers now. He had a strong, well, anti-elite streak in him. Not something he’d ever show the world, not after what happened to L’Vi’s mother. But the farther she’d gone into this world, the more distant they’d become.

“No… No. How could he? Then he’d be regretting me. Regretting who I am. No. I don’t think so.”

“I’m sorry, l’Vi… I.. I shouldn’t have…”

She shook her head, “no, no it’s Ok, e’Tar.”

He rubbed his face with one of his hands. “I just… you know. I used to regret coming here sometimes. My parents left Aron when I was 12 because things were getting so bad… And we went from one republic to another for years… My sister left to go adventuring. I was old enough to take care of myself by then and my parents… they just went back to Aron. I couldn’t do it. I knew that I’d get myself killed. Eventually I came here to see what our people had made for themselves halfway across the world. I don’t know if I’ll see them again… But I had a choice. You didn’t. You were a child. I just don’t know if—”

He cut himself off, looking up at the ceiling.

“E’Tar. I think that we need a break.”

“What? No, I—”

“Yes. Mr. U’Nal, I hereby order you to take me to dinner,” she said with a playful grin.

“Oh…”

“Somewhere nice. I am a Lady after all and…” she hesitated for the briefest moment before deciding to go for it, “this is our first date.”

“Oh… oh!” He looked as if his head might spin around twice and fall right onto the floor. He came to his senses, leaping to his feet, “yes! Oh yes, ok then. Yes.” He cleared is throat, composing himself. “Lady O’Se, will you do me the humble honor of dining with me this eve?”

E’Tar wasn’t exactly the most in-the-know when it came to nightlife in the Capital but even he couldn’t avoid hearing about the most popular, trendiest spots. One advantage to being a good-looking Devilborn with red and gray wings was that he usually had no trouble getting in, he being exactly the kind of exotic citizen these places wanted to show off as their clientele. With a beautiful, if a bit plump, Palace dweller on his arm he would have no problem at all.   

And so E’Tar took L’Vi to Spatchcock, this months it place for fine dining, fancy cocktails, lavish deserts and late-night dancing. She was enthralled. She was served course after course of rich, decadent dishes, inventions of a celebrated Venijan chef. She took breaks from gorging herself to dance with e’Tar who was surprisingly light on his feet. His worn suit, disheveled hair and persistent stubble made him fit right in with the crowd here, although you could tell he came by his world-weary appearance honestly, not by practicing in front of a mirror.  

[Roll WILLPOWER for perception: 14/Pass]

Although… l’Vi noticed that while the men went all went for a sort of messy business look, the woman ran very much on the side of chubby vixen. This was odd. The capitol was diverse, the beauty standards were among the most varied in Grossia. Half of these woman should be thin, and yet the thinnest among them were sporting little starter bellies, their hips squeezing over their skirts. The magic emanating from the Harem could certainly be having some effect but… this seemed to be too much. But now… now is not the time. She filed it away for another day.   

They danced closer and closer as the hours went by and the drinks flowed freely. Eventually she tired of dancing, but she never got tired of the food. She lost track of the number of desserts she’d eaten, shed had to loosen the red sash around her waist at least three times. Finally she’d had enough. Well… not enough, but it was time to go.

“Let’s get out of here” she whispered into e’Tar’s ear, “let’s go look at the water.”

He took her hand as the walked to the bay. The sky was clear and the walked in the light of a half-moon. L’Vi was absolutely stuffed, her belly pushing out past her considerable breasts. When they got the bay, they sat on a bench, ignoring the water, looking only at one another. L’Vi had a playful look in her eye. She pulled her skirt underneath her round belly and let her shirt ride up under her breasts, pouting at e’Tar.

“E’Tar. Look at this thing. I’m getting so fat.”

He smiled, he knew how to play this now. “Oh, come now. You’re not fat at all.”

“I’m not?” She gave him an exaggerated frown squeezing the soft fat beneath her belly button.

“I’m afraid not, Lady O’Se. Sure, you’re a little bit chubby, I’ll give you that. Chubbier than you were when you arrived at the Palace. But fat? Hardly.

She reached out and grabbed his hand, placing it on her plump stomach. “Doesn’t this gut feel fat to you?”

He smiled and shook his head. “I am not denying that you’re plump. But this is no gut… not yet.”

“Oh not yet?” She brought her face close to his, “e’Tar. I think you’ll have to do something about that then.”

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, both of his hands massaging her potbelly. After a few moments he slid one hand around her lower back and the other beneath her knees, picking her up easily.

He’s a lot stronger than he looks.

He carried her to the grass and they continued to kiss, their hands running wild, exploring each other’s bodies. They let it go no further than that, they were in a public park after all, and they had the sense that they should let this breathe, no need to get it all out of the way in one go.

Sometime later they laid on their backs, holding hands and looking into the stars. They were both unable to keep the smiles from their faces.

When l’Vi had digested enough that flaying did not seem impossible, e’Tar escorted her back to the castle. They parted at the gates with a midair kiss and l’Vi returned to her room feeling better than she had in all her life.

[Double roll CONSTITUTION for all that stuffing today. 11, 77 vs 45, l’Vi gains a pound. She is 171 pounds, 3 pounds away from her next fat point]

The next morning l’Vi found herself in Mr. Lemonyellow’s office.

“Good morning, Lady—excuse me, good morning L’Vi.”

“Yes! It is a very good morning Elias, and I hope I find you well?”

The half-elf rubbed his temples distractedly.  “Yes, yes, fine indeed. I just wanted to speak with you about the gala three nights hence, you are aware of it no?”

“Um. Oh. I’m sorry, I think that I wasn’t.” She frowned. She had been so busy, she must have missed something.

He sighed and gave her a sideways look. “Hm. Well. It’s large. You would have been invited anyway, however as a Junior Advisor to the Regent you will also be representing the Ministry, so I wanted to check in. See if you had any questions.”

“What exactly is the gala for?”

“Honestly? Nothing. Every so often we reach a critical mass of Important People visiting the Palace and so there has to be an Official State Dinner. It’s just eating and dancing and entertainment. Someone will probably make a speech. You’ll get used to these things, both as a courtier and Ministerial appointee… However, as a representative of the government you may be asked less vapid questions in the course of normal conversation. I know that you will have no trouble in this regard but I ask that you bear in mind that you represent the government now and not just yourself.”

“Yes, of course. Is there anything else that I should know?”

He shook his head. “Well,” he added, “I suppose that I should tell you that you are entitled to bring a guest…”

“Can I bring e’Tar?”

She had his attention. He narrowed his eyes and tightened his lips. “l’Vi...”

“Oh, no. Mr. Lemonyellow—”

“L’Vi,” he inhaled deeply, “I can absolutely not tell you and e’Tar what to do in your free time. And whatever your… relationship… may be, it is certainly not having an adverse effect on the work you two are doing together. The report with the thing about the orphans from last week, I am truly grateful to have been made aware of that situation. But,” he stared at her, “but, I would advise you to tread carefully. I do think that it would benefit e’Tar to get a look at this side of the way things work. If you must bring him, I would advise you to do so in an official capacity. Bring him as an attaché, not as a date. Even if that is what this is. For his sake. That young man does not need a target on his back.”

“Oh, I assure you Mr. Lem—”

“L’Vi. If you are thinking about trying to lie to me about the nature of your relationship with e’Tar I am going to have to ask you once again not to insult me. I have been in the same room as the two of you…” He gave a hint of a smile, “the air was so thick I could hardly breathe. So bear that in mind and try to keep things a bit more under wraps at the dinner. Do we have an understanding?”

“We do.”

E’Tar was less than thrilled with the idea of attending a gala. He very much liked being the guy behind the guy. But he was elated that l’Vi had asked and he was very comfortable with the arrangement of attending as a Ministerial aide and not as the date of noblewoman.   

L’Vi was glad that she would have e’Tar there, just for the moral support. Princess Simone would surely be there. Would they get a chance to speak? Would Ravenna be there? Or Lizette and Bianca? Between her blossoming relationship with e’Tar, her nerves, and her usual ravenous apatite l’Vi was practically stuffed full for the entirety of the next three days.

CONSTITUTION rolls for normal overeating and stress eating over the next three days: 54 98 31 66 51 68, L’Vi gains 5 pounds and one fat point. She weighs 176 pounds; her CONST is now 42 but her WILL increases to 39 due to contentment. Her CHARM with non-fat fetishists is 65.

OK, I hope I get time to write up the party tomorrow... I have plans for that and a follow up based on the DM's previous prompts. I'll make my own thread for these soon when I have some time. I felt like I rushed this one a bit but I wanted to get an update out. I hope you are all enjoying this, I have very much been enjoying your updates. Some... *cough* big things coming for l'vi's waistline very soon.

I love that story about the wizard btw, it was hilarious as the romance was sweet!

Hello! I've been lurking for quite some time on this forum, but after reading through this thread and it's sister stories I finally managed to build up enough courage to make an account myself, and ask if there's still room for another character in this?

I also wanted to not interrupt the flow of the thread by directly posting here, but apparently since I do not have a high enough reputation to send a PM to the DM, this will have to do. Apologies in advance! 😓

26 minutes ago, IonMaidens said:

Hello! I've been lurking for quite some time on this forum, but after reading through this thread and it's sister stories I finally managed to build up enough courage to make an account myself, and ask if there's still room for another character in this?

I also wanted to not interrupt the flow of the thread by directly posting here, but apparently since I do not have a high enough reputation to send a PM to the DM, this will have to do. Apologies in advance! 😓

Of course you can add a character!

2 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Of course you can add a character!

I'd love to, and I certainly have some ideas, but before I do that I did want to discuss some things with you. While I am fairly familiar with writing things of a normal and sensual nature, I am not that experienced with Play-by-Post games such as this.

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, is it possible to set up a private conversation between us where you could answer my questions?

2 hours ago, Cult-Lit said:

God bless you Batman and all of the other wonderful writers participating because you've certainly elevated the game. D&D is a fervent passion of mine and seeing it combined with such great writing really breaks the mold of your typical story (which is also quite enjoyable). 

Why thank you!

2 hours ago, Cult-Lit said:

God bless you Batman and all of the other wonderful writers participating because you've certainly elevated the game. D&D is a fervent passion of mine and seeing it combined with such great writing really breaks the mold of your typical story (which is also quite enjoyable). 

Provided you mean me, too: Thx alot! 😊

Yes, D&D plus weight gain fiction is awesome. I am a seasoned Pathfinder and 5e Dungeon Master and I often mix in some seven sins and gluttony themes in my campaigns.

I hope i can start on another part of my Pledged Elf tonight - yesterday yielded some dead serious family trouble and I've got to see if I can get back to writing, yet.

11 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

Provided you mean me, too: Thx alot! 😊

Yes, D&D plus weight gain fiction is the bomb.

I hope i can start on another part of my Pledged Elf tonight - yesterday yielded some dead serious family trouble and I've got to see if I can get back to writing, yet.

Definitely referring to you as well! I hope everything's alright with you and yours. Family trouble is always more important than fictional fatties.

Her Mission!

"Oh no, I've got to deliver my report!" Aurora gasped, blue eyes going wide.

It was easy to forget, living in a massive compound of total hedonism where her only duties seemed to be over eating and lounging about while listening to the depressed mutterings of a very cynical quasi-retired monarch, that Aurora was here for a job! She had to report to Princess Simone on the Empress' activities, technically she was here as a spy even. The giantess felt a stab of guilt at that, the Empress seemed to trust her absolutely and was it betraying that trust if Aurora reported to her daughter? Maybe not, after all wasn't Princess Simone the Empress' regent and heir? Surely telling her about the Empress condition, a danger to the Empire, and her apparent recovery was important?

Yet at the same time, Theona had been clearly afraid of her daughters, or anyone, finding out she was without her power. She'd suspected that Simone would turn on her without a second's hesitation if she found herself stronger than the Empress. Ugh, it was all so frustrating! Humans, or near humans like devilborn and angel born, didn't have the same tight nit closeness that a clan of Frost Giants had. Turning on a fellow Jotun was unthinkable, Aurora might have been the runt of her litter but her family had cared for her immensely still.

So stressed was she by the dilemma that a platter of chocolate muffins felt Aurora's wrath without her even really realizing she was munching. One shovel sized hand picked up the pile of naked treats and into her mouth they went, a batch that had been baked with double the normal amount of butter and chocolate chips, falling into her pampered belly like a coin into a wishing well.

Aurora rolls Constitution to avoid gaining weight, 77. Critical fail, she gains 2 pounds! 729, next Fat point at 748

Perhaps she shouldn't report in and trust the Empress. After all, Theona ruled the Empire and who better to learn Fat Magic from than its apparent Goddess! Yes, the increasingly busty giantess had forgotten that the whole point of this exciting, luxurious, fattening trip to the northern lands was all about learning the magic that would keep her increasingly podgy kins women fighting fit. She'd let herself get distracted with food and clothes and friends and food and boys...

"Sir Typhus!" Aurora gasped again, softer cheeks tinting red, "he's the one I'm delivering my report to!"

The handsome, broad shouldered knight who'd been so gallant and attentive to her the few times they'd had sex was supposed to meet her at a tavern in the city. Aurora had had sex plenty of times in the Harem, some of it high as a kite on very good hashish, some of it stuffed sick with fattening goop from a tubed machine pump, some of it giant sized with half a dozen partners at once playing the game of "how many people can fuck a giant at once!?" and others short, blind folded and tied up. But still, the raw affection that she felt for the knight, who she hadn't seen in a month now, stirred deep in her. Fully monogomous relationships in the Empire were rare, but the giantess felt it would be very good to have a boyfriend...

"I'll just...leave out some parts," she decided, "the Empress won't mind. But that means I'll need to get dressed..."

Aurora hadn't actually gotten dressed in over a month now. Skimpy, miniscule attire was the rule in the harem, be it absolutely tiny bikinis, transparent silk gauze or just body paint the rule was to flaunt what you had. The only one she'd seen wearing actual clothes was the Empress when she was trying to hide her age. And while most courtiers and women's gowns were quite risque with their low cut tops, leg showing hip slits and backless natures, Aurora knew that no one walked about in harem attire save for harem girls.

"I'd stick out like a sore thumb in harem pants, more than I already do," the busty giantess decided, "I'll need to shrink down anyway, best get to my room and get changed first."

Getting to her harem quarters wasn't an issue, the hall ways were near empty as the mother of all orgies began in the main hall. Five hundred voices were chanting "Chug-chug-chug-chug!" while another five hundred were chanting "Milk! Milk! Milk! Milk!", their eyes were locked solely on Empress Theona who had a corpulent acrobat sucking each of her engorged breasts while a vast machine of hoses, tanks and billows pumped heavy pudding into her mouth.

Aurora's palatial chamber wasn't far, but the short jog revealed the first down sides to her weight gain. Compared to her beefy sisters she'd been nimble and swift but the Sorceress had never exercised much. A month of total inactivity had robbed the giantess of what little tone and wind she'd had, leaving her breathing hard and a bit sweaty by the time she reached the door.

"I think I'm built for pleasure more than speed these days," Aurora panted, rubbing her sore back.

Her new, plump round bouncers were so sexy that Aurora kept getting wet everytime she breathed. But they were also heavy! Unsupported due to the Empress breaking her excuse for a bra, the giantess giant breasts had smacked with every bounce. Her lower back was livid with pulled muscles and pinched nerves while the jostled breasts felt like they were on fire! Aurora was reminded of the frequent complaints of her mother, the clan priestess of Freyja, and the clans housecarls, all big, overfed, obese matrons who complained frequently of the pains once easy exercises gave their flabby bodies.

"Perhaps I need to get into shape," she said, entering the room and casting a light cantrip, briefly startled to see an absolutely gorgeous and slightly chubby frost giantess looking back at her from the mirror, she giggled at the realization this woman was herself, "ha, not quite the flattest girl in the mountains am I?"

Aurora took off the tiny skirt that had survived her divine encounter, it's gold links having left a red mark on her widened hips and put on underwear for the first time in a month. She'd brought her own clothes, including the dress Sir Typhus had bought her, but the enchanted brooch had gone missing (snatched by another lady in waiting who's waistline was our growing her clothes). So when she tied on her panties it was too find her no longer flat and quite unfirm butt hanging out the back, the snug fabric goosing her.

"Haha, I guess my clothes have grown snugger recently," she gulped, beginning to get her stockings on and finding the black lace didn't go as high as it used to, plump thigh fat hanging over them, "perhaps more than I thought..."

The snug stockings were just a preview of what was to come. Her garter belts closing was blocked by half a foot of puffy starter belly. Sucking it in did nothing, the Sorceress having to admit that more than her breasts were growing. She had to use a bit of cord to tie it together but no remedy could work for her gowns!

The black haired jotun couldn't get her red pullover gown past her heavy breasts. Her backless black dancing gown , which tied behind her neck, didn't go up past her breasts! And as for her white gown with laces up the side...

"Come on, I'm not that fat...," Aurora said writing at the waste of time and how the side laces showers lot of blue squish mushrooming past the gaps, the stretched laces out of length to tie, "just tie you cursed thing!"

With a great wrench of effort, equal to the force her grandmother had used to burst the gates of a dwarf keep, she wrenched the laces closed. For a heart beat it held, until Aurora could no longer suck her tummy in. A dozen brass grommets burst, the silk ripping too show her plump torso.

"Forget clothes, I'll hopefully take them off soon," she reasoned, taking off the ruined dress and grabbing a cloak, "it's a bit nippy out tonight anyway..."

The cloak only went to her knees, showing off her plumpening calves. Sliding on a pair of walking shoes and closing her 16 foot tall door, the giantess tapped the amulet on her chest for the second time that day and began to leave the hall as she shrank. This was a covert mission after all and she couldn't risk being twelve feet high!

Tiptoing through the harem's multilple fortified gates, the magical golems guarding them letting Aurora pass due to being one of the Empress' Concubines, the giantess soon came to another revelation. The walk from the Lady in Waiting barracks to the capital's taverns was a walk of a few miles....and the harem was much deeper inside the palace than the barracks...and her legs were half their normal length...

"Loki give me speed," the voluptuous and temporarily short giantess sighed, walking forwards with a soft jiggle of flesh...

Before I forget, I wanna point-out how similar to my laptop Empress Theona is. She downloads a hearty meal and has to restart to apply updates — and it takes forever for everything to turn on. “Where’s my redhead background? And my boob app? They’re supposed to — oh ho! There they are! Stupid lag...”

(Please ignore the minor panic attack I had after posting this in the wrong thread. 😅)

Name: Naphinae

Race: Elf (Racial Bonuses: +10 to WILLPOWER, INTELLIGENCE and CHARISMA, -15 to CONSTITUTION)

Class: Cleric (Spell Types: Healing, Buffing, Summoning)

Height: 5'9" (5 Feet, 9 Inches)

Weight: 102 lbs

Hit Points: 13

Racial Abilities: Gain advantage to WILLPOWER checks against OVEREATING and for WEIGHT LOSS.

ATHLETICS: 20 (20)

CONSTITUTION: 25 (30+10-15)

INTELLIGENCE: 50 (40+10)

WILLPOWER: 80 (50+20+10)

CHARISMA: 80 (60+10+10)

FAT-FETISH: 70  /.  NORMIE: 80

FAT POINTS: 15 (Normal) (+1 Fat Point every 7 lbs)

FAT FEATS: Guilty Conscience (Mental), Sweet Tooth (Physical)

Description: Naphinae in appearance looks like many other elves in the Dominion. Sun-kissed golden skin, bright, almost-platinum blonde hair rolled into a conservative hair bun at the base of her cranium, and bright emerald-green eyes. Most would describe her as a lithe and fine specimen, ethereally and silently gliding through whatever room she occupies in her flowing priestess garbs and robes, like some long-lost spirit or ghost. While those garbs do well to preserve her purity and cover her form they also hide her equally gaunt body structure and sunken cheeks from a lifetime of religious fasting.

Born to unknown parents, Naphinae was inducted into the priesthood of the Temple of Temperance, revering one of the oldest goddesses of the Elven Pantheon, Enteia. As a young initiate of the Temple she was noted to be both gifted in the arts of ancient languages and oratory skills, extensively studying the temple's attached library filled with ancient tomes long past the accepted curfew. Her tutors in turn also noted her strong devotion to the Goddess, attending every prayer session through her initiation process and well into her own priesthood proper. Seeking to gain the favor of her patron deity through a life of celibacy and self-moderation, Naphinae has not stepped outside the walls of the Temple for well over half-a-century.

Personality-wise Naphinae is calm, collected and generally friendly to all those she meets, no matter their disposition towards her or Elvenkind as a whole, though some could perceive her reserved nature as outright haughty in the right circumstances. Above all else however she reveres and worships Enteia, and finds any besmirching or insulting of the Goddess outright offensive to herself, and is one of the few times where her vows of pacifism is at risk of being broken, lest repentance be made swiftly.

BONDS:

Temperantian Tenets (Minor): The holy book of the Temple of Temperance, containing the writings of the first priests of Enteian's Sisterhood regarding everything from philosophical musings to sacred psalms and prayers. The length of the book makes it cumbersome despite it's small frame. So long as Naphinae's faith in Enteia remains resolute she may use the book to gain a +10 bonus to her WILLPOWER when rolling to avoid OVEREATING.

Emerald Amulet (Minor): A small golden amulet with a deeply green emerald gem embedded in it's center, said to have laid within the basket the infant Naphinae was discovered in. While it seemingly has no magical properties Naphinae does feel some sort of power emanating from within the mysterious gemstone. Gazing upon it for long periods of time seems to drive away whatever physical pains she is ailing from, and brings a comforting warmth with it. Naphinae may gaze upon the emerald for a few minutes to gain a +10 bonus to her next non-combat CONSTITUTION roll.

Delilah Marfeld (Minor): A Human guide employed by the Temple to escort wandering missionaries and priestesses whenever they must travel outside of the Dominion. Though thin enough to meet both Temple and Dominion standards of employment, her base birth makes her a unwanted necessity at best ot most Elves living in the East. While Delilah can't say she enjoys the condescending looks and words, the pay is better than anything a commoner in the region could ever make in a lifetime. Has carefully concealed feeder tendencies. May help Naphinae with any CHARISMA-related matter in exchange for a dinner date.

(And here we are. My introductory post. I hope this is up to the standards you expect of your writers, DM! :) )

The temple gardens were one of her favorite places. While still remaining within the safe confines of the monastic compound one could gaze up past the blossoming peach trees slowly waving in the soft breeze, and see the awe-inspiring majesty of far-off mountains and impressive waterfalls thundering ever-downwards from those lofty white peaks. The sun would soon pass above those very same mountains and bathe valley in wonderous light and warmth, signaling the arrival of another joyous spring.

Her fellow initiates would often joke that she missed her calling, with how much she reveres nature itself. They of course did not see the whole picture. Not as clearly as her. The beauty and grace found in nature was another of the Goddess' blessings, for the diligent self-restraint and moderation of the Elves. So long as the temple stood, that beauty would be as ever-lasting as those who called nature home.

"Sister Naphinae. The morning sermon approaches." The deep, muffled voice of the Temple Guardian standing before the garden's entranceway spoke up, his tone as dull and stiff as always. Naphinae herself would of course never admit she jumped slightly with surprise at the Guardian's reminder, though she was happy she did not turn to face him, lest he see her unveiled face. With a practiced motion her gloved hands lowered the almost-transparant silk over her features, and raised her hood over her head. Sufficiently covered, she turned towards the male Elf and replied. "I thank thee, Brother Guardian. You may return to thy duties." Clasping her hands together close to her chest, the young priestess passed him by silently and entered the temple itself once more.

Her walk through the halls of the temple itself was as uneventful as always. She passed by countless Guardians watching over their charges and performing their duties with nary a sound, while initiates and priestesses alike went about their business, around their protectors if possible. In the comfort of her own mind, Naphinae recited the prayers again and again, in preparation for the sermon.

'Goddess, hallowed be thy name. Watch over thine flock. Guide us in our times of need, lest we be tainted by sin and blasphemy. Guard our minds from the temptation of lust, the vulgarity of sloth, the curse of gluttony. Grant us thy tasks so our hands may not be idle. Grant us thy signs so we may know we please ye. Grant us thy blessed bread so we may not waste away.'

All the while she walked and recited, there was no avoiding the words of gossip from those unrestricted by vows of silence. Such words were often poison to the ears, and as such should be turned away from the gates of your ears. Naphinae sadly could not tune away all such words, at least not yet...

"-Mother Nervina's classes-"

"-ye hear the Inquisition was here last ni-"

"-Poor thing was dragged away-"

"-was a time where the Temple would handle such-"

"-could hardly sleep these last few morrows-"

Shaking her head beneath her hood, Naphinae redoubled her recitation beneath her breath. While many priestesses certainly approved of Queen Saree's Inquisition, the methods they employed and the powers they had been granted was too much in the minds of many. Before the Queen's ascension the temples would police their own, and now there always was a shadow of paranoia that hung over the monastery.

The large and heavy doors leading into the main cathedral groaned beneath the capable hands of the Guardians as it was forced open, letting Naphinae almost taste the incense in the air beyond. Candles in their dozens flickered softly on their mountings along the walls, unable to completely brighten the massive chamber despite their best efforts. Pews lined up and down the length of the room, filled with silent Elven priestesses and initiates, their bodies and faces hidden behind layers of robes, cloth and silk. The stained-glass windows along the walls let coloured light slowly seep in as the sun continued on it's daily path, making the depicted artworks within the windows almost sparkle.

Naphinae had seen the artworks many times, far longer than any mortal being could ever count, but today just like any day she could not help but send a few glances their way. They were beautiful, just as she remembered them in her mind. Depicting both history and legend, the Goddess appeared before the early Elves to grant them boons, their prayers in turn granting her the power to slay her opposite number, the Goddess of Gluttony. The golden ages of temperance and restraint that followed would last thousands of years...

Finally she reached her assigned seat, and Naphinae's internal musings were again cut short, as she settled herself comfortably onto the pew, rummaged through her robes pockets for her Tenetbook, and started going through some of her most beloved prayers in her head while she awaited the official beginning of the sermon.

'The faithful must be ever-vigilant, for the minds of mortals are easily swayed by evil and filth. Corruption must be excised where-ever it might be found, lest the Motherless Sins gain entrance to our souls, and damn us ever-more. Use thy will as thy weapon, and banish both blasphemy and sin from thine heart.'

The pipe organ began to churn out the first tones of it's musical sheets, the gathered priestesses humming alongside it in preparation for the psalm. Naphinae was as usual among them. As the organ's music grew and grew, the gates opened once again to allow the monastery's three most senior Reverend Mothers to pass on through, their white robes accented with golden trimmings and intricate patterns along their upper body, resembling vines dancing across their arms and chest. Seating themselves at the raised podium overlooking all of the gathered members of the convent, the organ's tunes died the moment they raised a hand up to silence it.

"We give thanks to the Goddess for her blessings. We give thanks for a short winter, and the arrival of another beautiful spring. We show our devotion to her through our prayers and actions. So say we all." The leading Reverend Mother Artuia began, and her words were in turn repeated out loud by the rest of the seated priestesses. While it was expected that another psalm would come shortly afterwards, the silence dragged on and on. Some began to wonder if perhaps the organ had broken down again? It wasn't exactly new at this point. Instead, the Reverend Mother Artuia stood up from her seating, her hands coming to a rest on the dark wooden surface of the podium with a soft 'thud'.

"We have all seen the signs, have we not? Our dreams haunted by nightmares and phantoms, the diminishing of nature's bounty and beauty, the ghostly cries echoing through these blessed corridors." The Reverend Mother began, and not for the first time Naphinae thought back to her own troubled and restless nights. "The Goddess weeps. She weeps for us all." That statement was like a hard punch to one's very being, and many of the assembled priestesses gasped out loud in surprise. "She has been struck, not by mortal hands, but by her foul sister's spirit. What else can these signs from the West mean? Debauchery, gluttony and lust running rampant throughout the Human lands for the briefest of moments, as if all inhibitions and restraint was gone from the world. This means only one thing. The Motherless Sins are without their matron no longer." If the previous cries around Naphinae were of surprise, the next wave was one of distress and fear.

Naphinae pressed her Tenetbook as close to her chest as she possibly could, despite the discomfort.

With another authorative raising of her hand, the Reverend Mother silenced the convent for a second time. "It is clear that something must be done. The Sacred Realm of The Gods will not and shall not have a Goddess with such vile domains within it's sanctified halls! Like we did thousands of years ago we shall take up arms to defend all our Goddess holds dear, but before such a righteous crusade may take place, the faithful must know more. Were the seat of the wretched sister once again filled doomsday would already be upon us, and so this foul act is nothing more than an arrogant display of powers non-yet-settled. This means whomever holds these powers may yet be slain with mortal steel!" Naphinae could not help but smile beneath her veil, like many of her fellows had already done upon those words being uttered by the Reverend Mother.

After a brief moment of pause to allow the elation to die down, the Reverend Mother continued on. "We require volunteers from the Temple to travel to the west and investigate further." Butterflies began to well up within the depths of Naphinae's stomach. While the prospect of travelling outside the walls of the Temple was terrifying, there were no more direct way of serving the Goddess than preventing the rebirth of her dreaded sister...

So engrossed was she in her own thoughts that she had missed what else the Reverend Mother had said. Nonetheless, with one hand still clutching at her Tenetbook like it was a personal lifeline, Naphinae stood up from her seat with an arm outstretched. "I volunteer, Reverend Mother Artuia! I volunteer to go!" She all but shouted into the open, attempting to keep the eagerness out of her voice. Silence descended across the chamber once more.

Artuia in response simply sat down again, fingers intertwining her hands and resting them upon the podium. "Sister Naphinae. You display your piety before the entire convent by being our first volunteer. While the Temple would be dismayed to see one so young leave our halls, it now seems that the matter is out of our hands." Sharing a look with her fellow Reverend Mothers, Artuia continued to speak. "Report to your quarters, and you shall be given all that you require for the journey ahead." And with a dismissive wave, that was all Naphinae needed to be told. The Elven priestess bows before the Mothers, and gleefully left the chamber afterwards.

In the coming hours she would pack her needed supplies, be provided with maps and the basic instructions to navigate effectively, a golden seal emblazoned with the Temple's insignia for identification purposes, and some Dominion coins in the case of trade. She would be travelling through the Dominion with a minor escort, and then past the borderlands with a Human in service to the Temple. Again that nervousness managed to force it's way to the forefront of her mind, and no matter how many careful prayers she offered to the Goddess, that cold pit in the center of her being would not leave her.