Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

On 9/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, boss frond said:

All right! L'Vi is off to meet princess Simone!

L’Vi felt like a brand-new woman as she strode out of the baths. She failed to notice Finoula looking absolutely gob-smacked by the slim figured Angel Born who emerged from the pools to collect her robe. If it weren’t for l’Vi’s distinctive silver-white hair and piercing blue eyes Finoula wouldn’t have recognized her. Well… maybe the wings would have given it away, but still! The wizard who emerged from the pool had a slim waist with only a hint of a bump from her inhuman binging only an hour or so earlier.

But l’Vi’s body was like a well-magiked machine. Her blessed metabolism was making all of that energy freely available through out her body. She felt as though she could fly all the way to Orange, pick up a couple of beer soaked plumpers at the Rusty Marshmallow and fly back to court with one under each arm. Her mind was focused and clear. Dozens of threads wove back and forth through her head, never tangling, never snagging. She could follow one and then another and then another without getting tied up and tripping over herself.

The sun streamed in through stained-glass windows in the staircase. Gorgeous depictions of the legends of the Red Empress which moved and morphed as she passed. Sam’s work no doubt… If not the images themselves then certainly he developed the glass that allowed the effect. She was here, she was finally here. Waves of excitement washed over her. She was feeling the significance of the situation for the first time since her arrival.

She had been preparing herself to come to court since she scored the highest marks in the history of the 101 Kingdoms on her Wizarding Foundational Level Exams at 16. Most didn’t even attempt the exams and those that did were usually magical beings with plenty of time on their hands, waiting until they were in their third decades at least. Because to be a wizard you had to have knowledge. Not charm or piety or physical strength. Of course to be a real wizard you had to have the creative intelligence to apply that knowledge, but that is what you hopped to learn at university. And even if you didn’t you could have a long career cataloguing research and searching through ancient scrolls in lost languages…

But l’Vi didn’t have to worry about that. She had that creative intelligence in spades. And she could feel her mind opening up to take in all of the information this place had to offer with each step she took down the hall towards her room.

She found a haggard looking maidservant waiting at her door. The woman was of medium build, with graying hair and a harsh look on her face. This was a servant who looked as though had been around the block more times than she could count, and she was not the type to treat the new girls with kid-gloves.

“Where have you been,” she hissed.

L’Vi raised her eyebrows in surprise. “I—”

“No matter. You have to get dressed; you are going to be late girl!” The maidservant pressed a slip of paper into l’Vi’s hands, before turning around and walking off muttering to herself in huff.

L’Vi entered her chambers, unfurling the note as she closed the door behind her with one of her wings.

L’Vi O’Se, daughter of Aron, is to meet with Princess Simone at 11 o’clock above the Tower of the Wretched Monk.

Well. “Shit! Its past 10:30 already,” thought l’Vi. She tore her robe from her lithe body and raced to he wardrobe.

Red, right? It’s got to be red. But… That is her mother’s color… Was Simone’s color not black? Shit. But would that be too presumptuous? Surely it would. But not red either then. Gold… gold and white! For the prosperity and the glory of the 101 Kingdoms! Perfectly inoffensive. As much as she’d like to make a statement there simply wasn’t time.   

L’Vi’s favored style of dress was a long piece of fabric, worn draped over the shoulder and wrapped around her hips, partially exposing her slim tummy. Sometimes worn with a complimentary half shirt underneath. For a first audience with the Princess she would definitely need the half shirt.  She selected a gold number with a plunging neckline that fitted snugly to her largeish breasts. For the wrap-dress a pure white garment with gold stitching around the edges. Perfect. She looked fabulous.

She strode over to the windows and threw them open, feeling to sun streaming on her soft pale skin. She stepped out.

It really was great to have wings.

A reminder: My choice was

Princess Simone: she receives a message from the devil born and slightly too curvy princess Simone, to go flying. What ever could she want to discuss?

L'Vi rolled for INTELLIGENCE and ATHLETICS, passing both.

Okay, pretty sure you're next in line for an update, then Flyer and then Ulverik and then me.

The Tower of the Wretched Monk was built as a prison for the High Priest of the Hobgoblin God of Chastity after the Cleric had publicly lambasted Empress Theona, of the then 5 Kingdoms, for her unmarried pregnancy. When said Priest had been defeated and captured after the Battle of Raining Blood, when the kingdoms had increased from 5 to 21, he'd been chained in an iron chair in the tall tower, whose window looked right into the Empress pleasure garden, where she'd nakedly cavorted with her many suitors. Since then, Theona had moved into the vast halls of her harem, giving those gardens over to food production but the Tower of the Wretched Monk was mostly empty.

Flying up to the high tower still wasn't that easy, even for someone as fit as L'Vi currently was for the tower was nearly six hundred feet high. High winds blew her around a bit and the air suggested a storm would hit later that day, making L'Vi begrudgingly glad she hadn't yet had the opportunity to bulk out as she'd planned. When her heeled boots hit the ground, she faced three other women.

Two were knightesses in crimson and gold dyed half plate, the Princess' personal guards. Their vitals covered in steel but their lithe, muscular limbs and powerful white wings having full range of motion. L'Vi could tell they were experienced fighters, their athletic legs carrying many small scars that had been healed by magic, but most of her attention was on the Devil Borne stretching her limbs on a small couch.

"Princess Simone, I am honored," L'Vi said, curtsying low.

Simone was dressed more scantily than L'Vi, wearing only a small skirt and bra. The Princess might be many centuries old, but her vast amounts of sorceress power had kept her both youthful and devastatingly gorgeous. The devil borne's skin was a rich, deep crimson, touching on burgundy in places, silkily smooth and soft, like that of a maiden of twenty summers, while long, slightly wavy horns emerged from her jet black hair and a vast set of powerful black wings, feathered black like a small minority of devil born. Apart from the demonic taint, Simone looked quite similar to her mother: a tall woman, pressing in on six feet, her face more strong and striking than pretty, with fantastically long legs. Her body was a girlish hour glass, with round hips and large breasts, lean, fit and fatless...

In the pictures.

"And I am glad we are able to speak, Lady l'Vi, my apologies we could not meet last night. I had to take up an important duty," Simone told her, bidding her rise and standing up herself, "Come, let us take wing, I get few chances to stretch myself out. We will talk after wards."

The Princess' glamorous royal figure had clearly taken some extra pounds of late. Simone had some extra jiggle on her hips as she walked forwards, the small skirt a little too small to fully hold in the wobbling princess' butt. And her hour glass waist was fading too, a layer of tummy fat thick just enough to pinch starting to roll over her waistband and fluff into love handles on the sides. Simone's bust was pressing from large to truly huge, her bra's bands biting into soft flesh with the firm mounds rising from the cups. She wasn't truly fat at all, her weight was probably within the healthy range but only just. In a well cut gown it would be invisible, but so near naked was the Princess, I'Vi could see every ounce. There was no shame on Simone's face, I'vi could see, but while she'd have been ecstatic about a cute belly, Simone didn't seem happy either.

I"Vi had a moment to take this in as the Princess strutted by, before throwing herself off the rim of the tower. The wizard followed, both of two winged women corkscrewing around the tall shaft of the tower and then shooting over the vast Lady in Waiting barracks, rising up on the thermals from its hot springs bath. Shooting up, they turned faster around another tower, over the jousting field, skimmed the moat and zig-zagged between the towers of the curtain walls and shooting around the towering mega apple trees of the enchanted orchards before landing at the gates of a massive, blood red hallway. I"Vi found herself gaining on the plumper Simone, who'd led strong but was falling off. As she pulled level with the Princess, the Angel born found the red eyed woman was sweaty and panting, the fast flight draining the fluffy royal.

Simone landed, wiping sweat off of her brow, "You have caught me at an unready state, my duties as regent in all but name have denied me most chances to exercise of late."

I"Vi, wiser perhaps after her encounter that morn, didn't bring up the pounds stacked on Simone's tummy but instead said, "I am myself somewhat taxed, during my travels to court I had little chance to build up the energy reserves I need."

It wasn't fully true but was diplomatic enough for I"Vi to cover and not insult her patron.Simone seemed to take that, until a small, familiar figure popped into view from behind a large statue of the Empress Theona.

"What she means is that she doesn't have all of that squishy fat you've got on your belly and butt to fuel her," Sam cackled.

"Sam!" the fit wizard gasped, eyes bulging and certain they'd both get the chopping block, only for Simone to laugh.

"If she truly means so, then she is not just more appealing to the eye than you but also more polite, Professor dam Gloop," the Princess said, "although so far this fat has done not but slow me down..."

The Devil Born royal flicked her budding tummy, "but enough about my personal failings, let us get on with business. Lady I'Vi, I am greatly gladdened that a scholar, researcher and wizard of your talent has reached our court for we have a serious problem..."

The Empress has been cursed: Empress Theona has been cursed with a most horrible hex that has robbed her of her figure and is robbing her of her powers, she's already obese and aging. It's defied her powers, my sisters, Professor de Gloop and mine.  It has been hidden from the court, I have been serving as a body double with sorcerery, but if this keeps up, her spells keeping her young will fully fail and she will die. I must beg you to examine her... Roll INTELLIGENCE

The Empress needs you to find a relic: there is talk of a dread artifact called the Crown of Obesity having been located. It has the power to make any woman both immense and lusted after by all. We've hired an adventuring group to find it, I believe you'll know their leader, a Nymph. We are meeting here to discuss where the crown can be found....

The Empress has become a feedee: recently the Empress' concubines have begun feeding her while pleasuring her. She finds this so enjoyable that she refuses to leave her harem and is growing quite fat, abandoning the Empire. This behavior is most unusable, we have attempted to find some sort of magical cause but come up empty. I beg you to examine the harem...Roll INTELLIGENCE.

Okay, I just want to say I LOVE this... So many options to... erm weigh. Also this is gold

18 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

The Tower of the Wretched Monk was built as a prison for the High Priest of the Hobgoblin God of Chastity after the Cleric had publicly lambasted Empress Theona, of the then 5 Kingdoms, for her unmarried pregnancy. When said Priest had been defeated and captured after the Battle of Raining Blood, when the kingdoms had increased from 5 to 21, he'd been chained in an iron chair in the tall tower, whose window looked right into the Empress pleasure garden, where she'd nakedly cavorted with her many suitors. Since then, Theona had moved into the vast halls of her harem, giving those gardens over to food production but the Tower of the Wretched Monk was mostly empty.

Looking forward to cooking up a response...

On 9/25/2020 at 12:52 PM, flyer33 said:

Hehe!

Connie rolls CON with FAST METABOLISM (12,66) / CON 70, comfortable pass to pack away those tarts.

Now I've got to find a d12... Used a spreadsheet... Connie eats 6 dishes! Hell, she's greedy, so she tries for a seventh...

ATHLETICS rolls to keep her tummy sucked in enough: 45, 78, 01, 82, 29, 88, 14. Just one more dish... 85. Dress straining! Connie reduces her dress to 1 HP.

This sounds like a roll where "Frequent Feaster" might have been useful. 

"I hope you don't think I've eaten a little too much, My Lord?" Connie giggled. Somehow, her seam had only popped a few threads here and there.

Lord Syrup had launched that most difficult of military maneouvers, a retreat under heavy fire.

The retreat was to one of the fort's watch towers and the heavy fire was the burden of Connie's desert. The plush countess had gathered up plate after plate of figure busting heavy tarts, pies, cakes, macaroons and chocolates selected with her friend Delicia's drooling help and loaded them up on the veteran soldier. And then, once Countess and Brigadier were alone together behind a heavily locked door, the feeding started.

The Duchy of Orange was a thin loving majority, but among the men of the rural nobility there was still a healthy minority of chubby chasers. Connie had ventured a guess that the Brigadier was one, she knew the 101 Kingdom's nobility like the tops of her breasts and knew Brigadier Simon Syrup, a broad shouldered and very fit 35 year old who owned to vast tracks of rich dairy farms and groves of fruit and maple trees, had a set of female relatives who'd failed repeated Fat Audits until they'd been banished from court. And as her ample hips slid onto a hard wooden sentry' chair and the Brigadier used his sword belt to tie her hands and his ceremonial sash to blindfold her, she was pretty certain she'd picked correctly.

"Ah General, is this some sort of regimental hazing ritual?" she cooed, spreading her legs wide in anticipation, "I'd always wanted a military career if diplomacy hadn't worked out..."

"You've guessed correctly Countess deCollege," Syrup said with a hearty chuckle, raising a tart to her lips, "and for a very elite unit. One that I think you have the physical standards to meet..."

Connie gobbled down the tart, a confectionery the size of a wagon's hub cap, hot syrup running down her lips as she swallowed. She gulped down another and another, tongue lolling in joy as her belly began to fill up. The Brigadier gave her a large swig of champagne before she could speak again.

"And what....what standards are those?" she managed, gasping as a strong hand ran up her thigh and another tart found her mouth, a delicious lemon one.

"Why strenuous physical standards," Syrup told her, "long, strong legs that can carry heavy loads and broad, child bearing hips..."

de'College groaned with pleasure. She'd been courted repeatedly, her political connections and beauty drawing a great many eyes over the years. But while Connie had slept with many of them, she'd never let them seriously pursue her. Duty and the pleasure of office were too important.

"Nubile breasts big enough to milk and a very, very healthy appetite," the Brigadier told her, putting another tart into Connie's mouth, "alongside your famed cleverness and firm hand in diplomatic circles."

A stitch gave way on the hip of Connie's dress, letting some tan skin show through.

"For you see, I've spent the last twenty years being dedicated to the army and in that time my older brothers died of foolishness and fever. I find myself owner of vast acres of plush farm land and farm villages, land that would need a firm hand I will frequently be away from," he explained, one hand going up Connie's shirt and another feeding her yet another tart.

"And....ohhhhhh yes, more," Connie moaned, a little pop sounding as the seam between her bust line gave just a little, "how could I...help you with such a problem?

She was gushing wet and glad she'd neglected to wear panties.

"Why, lovely, clever, beautiful Connie," Syrup told her, kissing up her neck and putting yet another tart into her mouth, "you could marry me. I know its a quick question but seeing your lovely breasts about to pop out of that gown with every breath, why I thought you looked so incredibly fertile I struggled not to toss you onto the drink table and take you right there in front of everyone."

Connie's eyes rolled into the back of her head, while the tiny little silver belt around her belly gave way with a quick pop beneath her spreading stomach.

"You know, I might not have objected," the Countess moaned when her mouth was open, "and we have just met ..."

"I know it is sudden, but in a few months we're due to ship out to the eastern border. Always dangerous against the Elves and I wouldn't be doing my duty if I didn't leave a wife in charge of my lands with a firm hand and a full womb, a woman who was both brave and bold and built to easily carry all the weight a Syrup heir would add to her," he said, two fingers deep into her, "and you know, I see you now, glorious and fit and can't help but think how fantastic you would be if you were plush, plump and matronly after carrying a few of our children..."

Connie gasped, between the delicious taste of an apple tart and the vigorous finger banging. Marriage and pregnancy might slow or even stop her diplomatic career. But it would also let her gorge herself at will, without ever again setting foot into an awful Fat Camp while eating whatever she wanted and getting all the sex she could handle. Especially as her possible fiancee was clearly enjoying her gorge on desert and nearly burst from her dress, going by the full erection she could feel pressing into her thigh.

"And the lands?" she gasped, her noble sense of social climbing and land grabbing just a little sharper than lust or gluttony.

"Thousands of acres of dairy farms, some of the best creameries and orchards in the Principality, the only ice cream factory within three kingdoms...," Syrup explained, "and a massive manor house..."

Connie let her eyes roll, considering the proposition. It would be a drastic change in her life, but on the other hand a rich husband, vast estates and never, ever needing to diet again...

Accept the proposal and have sex...all the food, wealth and sex she could want? yes PLEASE. Roll CONSTITUTION for pregnancy risk if Connie doesn't have an anti-conception charm.

Ask to think about the proposal and have sex...Connie might need to think about it and nothing clears the mind like sex. Roll CONSTITUTION for pregnancy risk if Connie doesn't have an anti-conception charm.

Decline the proposal and have sexy anyway...Marriage isn't in Connie's cards right now, but a good fuck after stuffing...Roll CONSTITUTION for pregnancy risk if Connie doesn't have an anti-conception charm.

Decline the proposal and don't have sex...

Oh wow, this is fantastic. And a dream come true for Connie! Rich lands! Unlimited dairy-based foods to gorge on, ample leisure time to spend in the bedroom! And the chance to get into her parents good books by marrying well and producing heirs! Hmm, and with the added bonus that once she is pregnant she may still be able to do some light diplomatic duties - with no risk of getting any more pregnant than she already is!

23 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

Lord Syrup had launched that most difficult of military maneouvers, a retreat under heavy fire.

The retreat was to one of the fort's watch towers and the heavy fire was the burden of Connie's desert. The plush countess had gathered up plate after plate of figure busting heavy tarts, pies, cakes, macaroons and chocolates selected with her friend Delicia's drooling help and loaded them up on the veteran soldier. And then, once Countess and Brigadier were alone together behind a heavily locked door, the feeding started.

The Duchy of Orange was a thin loving majority, but among the men of the rural nobility there was still a healthy minority of chubby chasers. Connie had ventured a guess that the Brigadier was one, she knew the 101 Kingdom's nobility like the tops of her breasts and knew Brigadier Simon Syrup, a broad shouldered and very fit 35 year old who owned to vast tracks of rich dairy farms and groves of fruit and maple trees, had a set of female relatives who'd failed repeated Fat Audits until they'd been banished from court. And as her ample hips slid onto a hard wooden sentry' chair and the Brigadier used his sword belt to tie her hands and his ceremonial sash to blindfold her, she was pretty certain she'd picked correctly.

"Ah General, is this some sort of regimental hazing ritual?" she cooed, spreading her legs wide in anticipation, "I'd always wanted a military career if diplomacy hadn't worked out..."

"You've guessed correctly Countess deCollege," Syrup said with a hearty chuckle, raising a tart to her lips, "and for a very elite unit. One that I think you have the physical standards to meet..."

Connie gobbled down the tart, a confectionery the size of a wagon's hub cap, hot syrup running down her lips as she swallowed. She gulped down another and another, tongue lolling in joy as her belly began to fill up. The Brigadier gave her a large swig of champagne before she could speak again.

"And what....what standards are those?" she managed, gasping as a strong hand ran up her thigh and another tart found her mouth, a delicious lemon one.

"Why strenuous physical standards," Syrup told her, "long, strong legs that can carry heavy loads and broad, child bearing hips..."

de'College groaned with pleasure. She'd been courted repeatedly, her political connections and beauty drawing a great many eyes over the years. But while Connie had slept with many of them, she'd never let them seriously pursue her. Duty and the pleasure of office were too important.

"Nubile breasts big enough to milk and a very, very healthy appetite," the Brigadier told her, putting another tart into Connie's mouth, "alongside your famed cleverness and firm hand in diplomatic circles."

A stitch gave way on the hip of Connie's dress, letting some tan skin show through.

"For you see, I've spent the last twenty years being dedicated to the army and in that time my older brothers died of foolishness and fever. I find myself owner of vast acres of plush farm land and farm villages, land that would need a firm hand I will frequently be away from," he explained, one hand going up Connie's shirt and another feeding her yet another tart.

"And....ohhhhhh yes, more," Connie moaned, a little pop sounding as the seam between her bust line gave just a little, "how could I...help you with such a problem?

She was gushing wet and glad she'd neglected to wear panties.

"Why, lovely, clever, beautiful Connie," Syrup told her, kissing up her neck and putting yet another tart into her mouth, "you could marry me. I know its a quick question but seeing your lovely breasts about to pop out of that gown with every breath, why I thought you looked so incredibly fertile I struggled not to toss you onto the drink table and take you right there in front of everyone."

Connie's eyes rolled into the back of her head, while the tiny little silver belt around her belly gave way with a quick pop beneath her spreading stomach.

"You know, I might not have objected," the Countess moaned when her mouth was open, "and we have just met ..."

"I know it is sudden, but in a few months we're due to ship out to the eastern border. Always dangerous against the Elves and I wouldn't be doing my duty if I didn't leave a wife in charge of my lands with a firm hand and a full womb, a woman who was both brave and bold and built to easily carry all the weight a Syrup heir would add to her," he said, two fingers deep into her, "and you know, I see you now, glorious and fit and can't help but think how fantastic you would be if you were plush, plump and matronly after carrying a few of our children..."

Connie gasped, between the delicious taste of an apple tart and the vigorous finger banging. Marriage and pregnancy might slow or even stop her diplomatic career. But it would also let her gorge herself at will, without ever again setting foot into an awful Fat Camp while eating whatever she wanted and getting all the sex she could handle. Especially as her possible fiancee was clearly enjoying her gorge on desert and nearly burst from her dress, going by the full erection she could feel pressing into her thigh.

"And the lands?" she gasped, her noble sense of social climbing and land grabbing just a little sharper than lust or gluttony.

"Thousands of acres of dairy farms, some of the best creameries and orchards in the Principality, the only ice cream factory within three kingdoms...," Syrup explained, "and a massive manor house..."

Connie let her eyes roll, considering the proposition. It would be a drastic change in her life, but on the other hand a rich husband, vast estates and never, ever needing to diet again...

Accept the proposal and have sex...all the food, wealth and sex she could want? yes PLEASE. Roll CONSTITUTION for pregnancy risk if Connie doesn't have an anti-conception charm.

As a diplomat, Connie almost certainly does carry a anti-conception charm with her. That said, it seems that a prompt marriage is on the way, so perhaps it is prudent for her to "forget" to use it.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Connie, her dress just barely hanging on. "I think you got me at 'creameries', Lord Syrup, but if not then you most certainly did at 'ice cream factory!' Now, feed me the last of that orange tart, please, before we seal the deal!"

As she savoured the very last bit of tart that she could possibly cram down, Connie pondered. With so little time before her husband-to-be headed east, and a pressing need for her to get pregnant beforehand, she anticipated the need for her to go on a strict... Fertility diet! Mmm! They were notoriously fattening, but it would be her familial duty to force down every rich drink of honeyed and spiced milk, and all the buttery plates of carbs and nutritious fruits she could manage! Which would be a lot, knowing Connie... Mmm! After all, even she probably wouldn't get preggers first time...

* Connie rolls 28, and so is not yet pregnant! Looks like she'll get to enjoy that fertility diet after all!

13 hours ago, ulvrik said:

Name: Regina

Race: Demon-Blooded

Class: Rogue

Height: 5 feet

Weight: 105 Ibs

Hitpoints: 21

ATHLETICS: 54+5+20: 79

CONSTITUTION: 38+5: 43

INTELLIGENCE: 33+5+10: 48

WILLPOWER: 34+5-10: 29

CHARISMA:  64+5+10: 79

FAT-FETISH  71 /.  NORMIE: 79

FAT POINTS: 20, Normal. 6 lbs per Fat Point

FAT FEATS: RIVER IN EGYPT, SMALL FRAMED

Description: Regina is a young demon-blooded that is small being one of her race, her bright red thin slender body is, at first sight, seeming as rather petit and weak, but as people get closer they can see she has some curves and a trained body. The most eye-catching is her solid golden eyes and gute sheep horn that is darker yellowish-white that takes away how bad her short trimmed black hair is. She has large red batwings and a tall tail behind her

Shes told that she was born in an alley in the dukedom of Fornai, 101 kingdoms. In the beginning, a poor elderly beggar took mercy on her as she was an infant, left for dead by her mother for unknown reasons. But not for long a crime syndicate called The Firehawks toke her in to be learned as a pickpocketer and deceiving, she was rather successful in both, mostly because of her exotic looks and small body.

But it was a cold and cruel environment to grow up in, she usually only had herself to count on and few friends she could trust. But she survived and kept deceiving the richer women in the duchy.

Nowadays she scams young noblewomen and merchants daughters to rob them from their riches while having a good erotic time and feed them to rounds butterballs.

Bounds

The Firehawks, minor: the Firehawks is a big crime syndicate that operates in several duchies and kingdoms, Regina can make contact with them to get intel if the price is right, gets an advantage on intelligence roll when the price is paid

Jessie Wallbreaker, minor: Jessie Wallbreaker is a human barbarian that is freelancing around as a mercenary, she strong enough for 2 men together and had a bad habit of getting ** in the wrong time, wrong place, and have long time being Regina’s only friend in all kind of situations. Regina can ask for the help of Jessie once per week, getting +10 on a roll but she will need to join in Jessie’s parties after and gets -10 in WILLPOWER that evening as Jessie boss around Regina to join her feast

Expert feeder, major: in her younger teens she by accident witness an erotic feeding session between a noblewoman and a maid and got so hot and fascinated that she started to use it on her victims while she was deceiving them. Once per month If she has charmed a person she gets +20 to CHARISMA rolls on to make her victim OVEREAT, and it gets easier each time if repeated with the same person several months

Oooooo, this is a good start.

Okay, giving you options for your opener...

I like Big Balls: Regina is under cover at a fancy party, taking a ring here and a necklace therewith her eye out for a future plumper to scam, feed and fondle, when what do her eyes behold but the sexy milf lady of the house and her two slightly chubby daughter's...

The Harem Scheme: Regina was caught red handed and is currently in jail, when a powerful noble woman makes her a tempting offer: fatten up get rival and get her own weight in silver...

The big better: Regina has found a lucrative new scheme: serving as her friend Jesse's manager in the gladiatorix circuit! Given Wall breakers sheer power it should be easy... But the money means the barbarian is eating her self out of any chance to win a championship belt. Regina needs to keep her friend in fighting trim, even if it means her own svelte waist getting flabby!

5 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Oooooo, this is a good start.

Okay, giving you options for your opener...

I like Big Balls: Regina is under cover at a fancy party, taking a ring here and a necklace therewith her eye out for a future plumper to scam, feed and fondle, when what do her eyes behold but the sexy milf lady of the house and her two slightly chubby daughter's...

The Harem Scheme: Regina was caught red handed and is currently in jail, when a powerful noble woman makes her a tempting offer: fatten up get rival and get her own weight in silver...

The big better: Regina has found a lucrative new scheme: serving as her friend Jesse's manager in the gladiatorix circuit! Given Wall breakers sheer power it should be easy... But the money means the barbarian is eating her self out of any chance to win a championship belt. Regina needs to keep her friend in fighting trim, even if it means her own svelte waist getting flabby!

OHHHH Batman76 you evil DM bastard 😍😍😍 do you know how hard choices you did?? i loved all of them so i needed to roll a D6 for it, and the result i went with...

Regina was in a frustrated state, she was sitting at her home of base, an old ruin shack.  She had tried several schemes to get some money and power but nothing seemed working. She couldn’t understand how the guards would come on to her at that party for a few weeks ago at Barons Faust party, or that heist she tried to pull at Countess Wilmas home at night… she had almost got caught if she didn’t have her wings to get away….

“If I just could get something as I wanted for once” she grumbled while she was walking back and forth, kicking some pebbles that were in her way. 

“if only, I don’t know.. Jessie was here, sure she a brute when it comes with ideas but at least I would have someone to talk to…” she stopped her walking and a cute sharp-fanged smile was entering on her face for the first time. 

”hmmm that doesn’t sound like a dumb idea, why don’t I go to her, that’s better than walking here and get nothing done” she walked briskly out from her shaft, felt the cold breeze of the spring evening hitting her face, and spread her large wings and took to the air, flying to there Jessie usual would be, at the Staggering Lamb Inn.

She arrived soon there, and in the darkness of the evening, the light from the old inn was like a leading beacon. She landed soft and started walking to the door while dusted off some of the dust that had swirled upon her landing. As she was entering the inn she was met by the smell of smoke, alcohol and the sound of laughter and shout, she looked around and the inn was not filled to the brim but she could see that it was livelier it usual, and the reason was middle of the floor.

Jessie Wallbreaker, was a massive muscular, big buxom human girl, standing 7 feet and 6 inches tall. She had a rather beautiful face, if not or a scare that went from her right eyebrows to under her right lip, her bronze skin shimmer from the torches while she was making wide gestures while telling an erotic story about a lumberjack and a Nymph. Most of the inn laughed, shouted, and made gestures as she should hurry to get the good parts.

Regina just smiled when she saw her friend making the scene and decided that she would sit on their usual table in the corner. While she was going around to the table she caught a barmaid on her way and ordered a drink for two, and giving her a soft slap on her butt while she was at it. The maid giggled walked away, a bit more swaying to the hips than before and Regina thought “at least I got the charm left”

Soon the people were breaking up as Jessie’s story had reached the climax, and the giant walked with certain steps to their table, when she saw Regina sitting there, her face broke up to a huge grin.

“Regina!” she bellowed, “I thought it was a long time I saw you here, can I order you something?”

Regina answered with a huge grin herself, showing her fangs in all its glory “already done it, come and sit down” her smile falter a little “I need a friend that can listen to me right now” Jessie looked at Regina, and sat down beside her, “what happed red foxy?” she asked quietly, using her nickname to Regina only when they were just two of them.

Regina sighed “I had a ruff month, nothing went as planned and I almost got caught one time... I’m thinking that I starting to lose my touch”

“Ouch so bad?” Jessie grimaced. “Well but for now let’s think and talk about good stuff” putting her huge arm around Regina’s shoulder and bringing her to a hug “And forget all bad things for now, ha look our drinks come here now!”

After a while, after drinking and talking about old-time and heist, Regina looked at Jessie and asked “But you seem really happy today, what gives?” Jessie started to laugh, “oh that? Ah you see, I got a challenge from a rival group to join in the gladiatrix, they think that I won’t show up because I work solo, and I’m not that good keeping myself in a good regime that a gladiator should.”

She took a huge gulp from her drink before continuing “what I was planning was that I would ambush them somewhere off the public to teach them a lesson, a deadly lesson” her face grew dark when she ended her sentence.

Regina was about to shake her head in Jessies brutish easy to solve things, but she stopped. “Wait” she began, “they invited you to join the gladiatrix?” 

“Yeah, but why would I do that? It sounds lame, and not that much killing if I got it right” Jessie answered, “and as I said I don’t have that discipline you are supposed to need”

“True,” Regina said, getting more exalted every second “but they get really a lot of money from it, and I know from a source that this year they get sponsored from the nobles not only from this duchy but the surrounding kingdoms and duchies, we talking about thousands if not a million silver in the ** for the winning team!!” Regina whispered high pitched to Jessie.

“Calm down” Jessie laughed “did you forget what I said about my discipline is not the best? And I work solo? I have no experience in teamwork.

“That will we solve!” Regina said confidently, “we?” Jessie raised her left eyebrow "you going to join the gladiatrix?” Regina shook her head “No no, not like that but yes we, I will join you as a manager. And I will get other gladiatrices to join your team. And I will keep you under a strict discipline.” Regina started to rub her hand together “We have those silvers in no time!!”

Jessie looked at Regina with an uncertain smile “ ok partner if you said so” and then she started laughing. Regina looked up surprised “what?” you just looked so cute when you are happy, that’s all” Jessie smiled, more certain now.

8 hours ago, ulvrik said:

OHHHH Batman76 you evil DM bastard 😍😍😍 do you know how hard choices you did?? i loved all of them so i needed to roll a D6 for it, and the result i went with...

Regina was in a frustrated state, she was sitting at her home of base, an old ruin shack.  She had tried several schemes to get some money and power but nothing seemed working. She couldn’t understand how the guards would come on to her at that party for a few weeks ago at Barons Faust party, or that heist she tried to pull at Countess Wilmas home at night… she had almost got caught if she didn’t have her wings to get away….

“If I just could get something as I wanted for once” she grumbled while she was walking back and forth, kicking some pebbles that were in her way. 

“if only, I don’t know.. Jessie was here, sure she a brute when it comes with ideas but at least I would have someone to talk to…” she stopped her walking and a cute sharp-fanged smile was entering on her face for the first time. 

”hmmm that doesn’t sound like a dumb idea, why don’t I go to her, that’s better than walking here and get nothing done” she walked briskly out from her shaft, felt the cold breeze of the spring evening hitting her face, and spread her large wings and took to the air, flying to there Jessie usual would be, at the Staggering Lamb Inn.

She arrived soon there, and in the darkness of the evening, the light from the old inn was like a leading beacon. She landed soft and started walking to the door while dusted off some of the dust that had swirled upon her landing. As she was entering the inn she was met by the smell of smoke, alcohol and the sound of laughter and shout, she looked around and the inn was not filled to the brim but she could see that it was livelier it usual, and the reason was middle of the floor.

Jessie Wallbreaker, was a massive muscular, big buxom human girl, standing 7 feet and 6 inches tall. She had a rather beautiful face, if not or a scare that went from her right eyebrows to under her right lip, her bronze skin shimmer from the torches while she was making wide gestures while telling an erotic story about a lumberjack and a Nymph. Most of the inn laughed, shouted, and made gestures as she should hurry to get the good parts.

Regina just smiled when she saw her friend making the scene and decided that she would sit on their usual table in the corner. While she was going around to the table she caught a barmaid on her way and ordered a drink for two, and giving her a soft slap on her butt while she was at it. The maid giggled walked away, a bit more swaying to the hips than before and Regina thought “at least I got the charm left”

Soon the people were breaking up as Jessie’s story had reached the climax, and the giant walked with certain steps to their table, when she saw Regina sitting there, her face broke up to a huge grin.

“Regina!” she bellowed, “I thought it was a long time I saw you here, can I order you something?”

Regina answered with a huge grin herself, showing her fangs in all its glory “already done it, come and sit down” her smile falter a little “I need a friend that can listen to me right now” Jessie looked at Regina, and sat down beside her, “what happed red foxy?” she asked quietly, using her nickname to Regina only when they were just two of them.

Regina sighed “I had a ruff month, nothing went as planned and I almost got caught one time... I’m thinking that I starting to lose my touch”

“Ouch so bad?” Jessie grimaced. “Well but for now let’s think and talk about good stuff” putting her huge arm around Regina’s shoulder and bringing her to a hug “And forget all bad things for now, ha look our drinks come here now!”

After a while, after drinking and talking about old-time and heist, Regina looked at Jessie and asked “But you seem really happy today, what gives?” Jessie started to laugh, “oh that? Ah you see, I got a challenge from a rival group to join in the gladiatrix, they think that I won’t show up because I work solo, and I’m not that good keeping myself in a good regime that a gladiator should.”

She took a huge gulp from her drink before continuing “what I was planning was that I would ambush them somewhere off the public to teach them a lesson, a deadly lesson” her face grew dark when she ended her sentence.

Regina was about to shake her head in Jessies brutish easy to solve things, but she stopped. “Wait” she began, “they invited you to join the gladiatrix?” 

“Yeah, but why would I do that? It sounds lame, and not that much killing if I got it right” Jessie answered, “and as I said I don’t have that discipline you are supposed to need”

“True,” Regina said, getting more exalted every second “but they get really a lot of money from it, and I know from a source that this year they get sponsored from the nobles not only from this duchy but the surrounding kingdoms and duchies, we talking about thousands if not a million silver in the ** for the winning team!!” Regina whispered high pitched to Jessie.

“Calm down” Jessie laughed “did you forget what I said about my discipline is not the best? And I work solo? I have no experience in teamwork.

“That will we solve!” Regina said confidently, “we?” Jessie raised her left eyebrow "you going to join the gladiatrix?” Regina shook her head “No no, not like that but yes we, I will join you as a manager. And I will get other gladiatrices to join your team. And I will keep you under a strict discipline.” Regina started to rub her hand together “We have those silvers in no time!!”

Jessie looked at Regina with an uncertain smile “ ok partner if you said so” and then she started laughing. Regina looked up surprised “what?” you just looked so cute when you are happy, that’s all” Jessie smiled, more certain now.

Good work on your first, congrats! After I get my next up, I'll give you a choice...

17 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Oh wow, this is fantastic. And a dream come true for Connie! Rich lands! Unlimited dairy-based foods to gorge on, ample leisure time to spend in the bedroom! And the chance to get into her parents good books by marrying well and producing heirs! Hmm, and with the added bonus that once she is pregnant she may still be able to do some light diplomatic duties - with no risk of getting any more pregnant than she already is!

As a diplomat, Connie almost certainly does carry a anti-conception charm with her. That said, it seems that a prompt marriage is on the way, so perhaps it is prudent for her to "forget" to use it.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Connie, her dress just barely hanging on. "I think you got me at 'creameries', Lord Syrup, but if not then you most certainly did at 'ice cream factory!' Now, feed me the last of that orange tart, please, before we seal the deal!"

As she savoured the very last bit of tart that she could possibly cram down, Connie pondered. With so little time before her husband-to-be headed east, and a pressing need for her to get pregnant beforehand, she anticipated the need for her to go on a strict... Fertility diet! Mmm! They were notoriously fattening, but it would be her familial duty to force down every rich drink of honeyed and spiced milk, and all the buttery plates of carbs and nutritious fruits she could manage! Which would be a lot, knowing Connie... Mmm! After all, even she probably wouldn't get preggers first time...

* Connie rolls 28, and so is not yet pregnant! Looks like she'll get to enjoy that fertility diet after all!

So, here's a question about how weight gain works, should Connie fall pregnant.

Suppose Connie becomes pregnant, and gains 6 FAT POINTS over the next nine months. Afterwards, she is 42 pounds fatter than her starting weight of 139 lbs. Suppose she has gained two FAT FEATS, due to her weight gain: Big Milkers (at 24 FAT), and Natural Breeder (at 26 FAT). If Connie is then forced to go to Fat Camp, where she goes down to 22 FAT, does she retain these FAT FEATS, or does she need to fatten herself back up to regain them, so that she'd have to reach 26 FAT in order to benefit from the Natural Breeder feat again? Connie would like to know, because she might want to hold onto this feat in order to produce more heirs than her sister... I can see it going either way (and maybe it is a case-by-case thing the GM could announce as the story progresses). She might keep these feats, because her (temporary) gain revealed her natural tendencies, and now she can't budge her milk-engorged boobs and fertility hormones. Or she might lose them because - well, because she needed to add lots of weight before her boobs grew really huge.

3 hours ago, flyer33 said:

So, here's a question about how weight gain works, should Connie fall pregnant.

Suppose Connie becomes pregnant, and gains 6 FAT POINTS over the next nine months. Afterwards, she is 42 pounds fatter than her starting weight of 139 lbs. Suppose she has gained two FAT FEATS, due to her weight gain: Big Milkers (at 24 FAT), and Natural Breeder (at 26 FAT). If Connie is then forced to go to Fat Camp, where she goes down to 22 FAT, does she retain these FAT FEATS, or does she need to fatten herself back up to regain them, so that she'd have to reach 26 FAT in order to benefit from the Natural Breeder feat again? Connie would like to know, because she might want to hold onto this feat in order to produce more heirs than her sister... I can see it going either way (and maybe it is a case-by-case thing the GM could announce as the story progresses). She might keep these feats, because her (temporary) gain revealed her natural tendencies, and now she can't budge her milk-engorged boobs and fertility hormones. Or she might lose them because - well, because she needed to add lots of weight before her boobs grew really huge.

Hmmm.

I'll say that since we're pretending physical fat feats are genetic predispositions that only become apparent at a certain size, that many become dormant when at 20 FAT POINTS but reactivate upon with WG. The fast/slow metabolism will stay active, and so will natural breeder, anything that doesn't need fat to work. But ones like big milkers will be dormant if the PC gets back to their starting weight until the PC puts on enough fat to be noticeable, say 21

I will say that new fat points can't be gained until the PC hits a new max weight.

On your example, Connie would keep those fat feats at 22 FAT Points, but will have to hit 28 fat Points to get a new one or swap out an old one

Buying me a dress: the dress shops are still open, I want a nice gown in my actual size, made in my measurments...for the ball you're taking me too...in between we have sex. Roll intelligence.

Aurora thought pretty carefully about how to answer such a poignant question from the Knight.

Food was often on the hungry young sorceress' mind: cakes and crumpets, steaks and sweets, biscuits and baked yams. You name it and Aurora would pretty happily chow down on it until she was sick. But the Giantess knew she could get food at any point she wanted in the Lady's barracks and that while a tavern might be a nice place for a first date, saving the man's life wouldn't be quite equal to him paying for all the food she could pack away, especially after a long, sweaty workout session.

"I think, Sir Typhus, that I'd like you to buy me a dress," Aurora said.

"I..well of course fair lady," the knight said, slightly confused, "it is just a somewhat unusual request..."

"Oh but I am a most unusual girl, if you had not noticed," the 12 footer giggled, "most of my gowns are someone elses and enchanted to fit me, I want something actually made to my measurements. Most girls at court don't have a waist as proportionally small as me you see, I'd like a gown that fits like a glove."

Typhus thought for a moment. It was true that this fantastically gorgeous young woman was skinny, even if her waist was about four feet around, but she was also so deliciously big...and besides, most sorceresses put on a few pounds anyway eventually at court...

"Well my beautiful damsel, I know just the place," the handsome knight told her, kissing her wrist in a most romantic way.

"Oh but I am not done," the sorceress laughed, feeling both powerful and quite lustful, "there is a ball coming up soon, I'd like you to be my escort at said ball."

"My glorious savior, how could I be anything but?" Typhus replied, "you humble me, a mere worm, by asking."

Aurora pressed her luck and charms further, bending down so her relatively small but still melon sized breasts were in front of his face, "and after my dress is done and before the ball, and probably after, you will help me break it in by fucking me in it."

Typhus laughed, "Dear lady, all I can ask is what position you'd like to start in..."

"Well, I always do like a good licking...," the giantess grinned.

Ultimately the two didn't get to the dress maker's shop that evening, instead finding a handy and massive red wood stump to use as a makeshift bed.

Any size difference between thw two was made up by Sir Typhus' pure enthusiasm once his armor was off. For a human he was very tall, broad shouldered and muscled, several long healed scars across his chest and arms. That was quite appealing to Aurora, frost giants bore scars from their enemies as a good luck talisman, and to make it better he was quite well endowed.

The first orgasm took a while. Typhus moved slow over the naked giant, kissing, nibbling and rubbing every exposed inch of her from ankle to jawline. Horny as Aurora was by her little victory, the first time she'd ever dominated multiple people at once, she was soon cooing and ooing at the sensation, even as a long string of purple hickies covered her body. For his part, the knight was immensely erect, fascinated by the soft skin and supple slopes of his new paramour. Slender the giantess might be but she also wasn't very firm, her body lacking much muscle at all and had plenty of softness.

"Dear Gods, but your breasts are the wonder of the world, you have as much as four other maids combined," Typhus gasped upon making his way up to the unreal light blue bosom.

Aurora had always been flat as a board, only starting to truly blossom once she'd come to court and gotten plenty of excess calories. An unusual amount of the weight she was gaining was going there, giving the dainty young woman a nice set of high, firm B cups.

"Anyone can say they love my tits...why don't you show me?" Aurora hissed, eyes widening as Typhus immediately did.

Motors didn't yet exist on this planet but Typhus spent a while blowing and licking in the melon sized mounds, setting Aurora's eyes back into her head by the time he got to her erect nipples, which filled his mouth totally. Aurora started giving out uncontrolled gasps now, one slender hand running her nails carefully down the knight's back, the other going to the breast he wasn't fellating. She was so horny she thought she might go then and there, but then Typhus moved between her legs.

He had his broad shoulders between her thighs, a sensible precaution given how Aurora started shaking and twitching as he set to work. A whole hand up her vulva and her clit filling his mouth, patiently and slowly sucking and thrusting, flexing his forearm to give her extra sensation. After less than a minute the sorceress started screaming, her own hands working her tits. The orgasm was quick, it was Aurora's horniest time of the month and the first time in several weeks since someone else had done her. Her scream made hundreds of birds flee the trees and the spasm of her thighs nearly dislocated Typhus' shoulder, the long roil of her pleasure exhiliratingly lethal to experience.

Aurora still had enough left in her to roll and moan as Typhus entered her, quick, powerful thrusts that within a few minutes shot a hot, but useless load into the giantess. He kept it inside for a moment, only withdrawing after deflating and crawling onto her torso, as spent and bruised as if after a battle. Aurora wrapped her arms around him, hugging him close.

"How about a second round and we can get the dress tomorrow?" she asked.

They met just after breakfast, Aurora so excited that she didn't even notice the extra food her friends piled onto her plate. Her constantly in survival mode metabolism absorbed the extra fat easily, depositing in it the small but growing layer over her muscles and chest.

Aurora has gained 1 lb, up to 617. Next Fat Point at 638.

After breakfast and a bath, she met Sir Typhus in the square of the town outside the palace's massive walls, the knight looking slender and dashing and pledging eternal allegiance to his beautiful lover. The first shop they approached soon opened its doors for one of Princess Simone's Royal Knights and a twelve foot sorceress. Thankfully the woman, a bespectacled but very glamorous if quite plump elf woman named Sarah, had very tall ceiling rooms and a step ladder to fully measure the giantess. Feeling daring and gorgeous, Aurora fully undressed herself and stood behind a tall sheet divider, letting her new beau watch her being measured.

"I want something in white and red, with some sequins please," Aurora told the tailor

"Oh yes, those will go well with this blue skin," the svelte dress maker said, running her measuring tape around Aurora's body, needing to use the ladder to measure her inseam, "72 inches, hmmm going to take a lot of fabric to cover these legs. I assume you'll want them double slit? It'll save on expense and show off your legs..."

"Oh yes," the naked giant giggled, looking over the divider at the awestruck Typhos who was drinking in her silhoutte, "I wouldn't want them hidden, make the slit as high as it can go without showing off my sex."

"Hmmm, yes well as long as he's paying,' Sarah mused, standing on the step ladder to get the tape around Aurora's hips, "62 inches."

62 sounded slightly off to Aurora, but she wasn't quite sure why. Until the tailor got the tape higher...

"44 and 1/2 at the waist," Sarah said, "let's see, let me do the math on you, you'd be 22 and 1/4 if you were human sized, quite svelte..."

"Umm, 44? I'm quite sure I'm only 41...," Aurora said cheeks starting to flush as she remembered being fitted for a gown gifted from Princess Simone on her arrival, the only other one that fit her and one that had gotten an entire tureen of soup stained across its crimson wool, a stain that not even magic could remove.

Was she...was she gaining weight? It couldn't be could it? She'd always been so scrawny...

"The tapes don't lie dear, perhaps you've filled out some," the tailor said, moving higher still, standing on the top rung of the ladder, "but I wouldn't worry much about it. You're slender as a reed, a particularly long reed but a reed still. If you really did have a 41 inch waist you must have been terribly underweight. And while I'm not sure how giants work, a girl your apparent age is likely to grow a little more curvaceous when eating well, especially if you're getting a lot of romantic attention. I've seen quite a few come through my door over the centuries and I'll say you're built to carry curves. I doubt anyone will mind..."

The last word was with a glance towards the sheet that sort of preserved Aurora's dignity, the back thin fabric totally silhoutteting her long, naked body. Sir Typhus appeared to be drooling as he watched her shadow.

"Now, let's see your chest. Arms out and let's see...this would be a 68 inch on the band, Hmmm, hard to tell on the breasts, let me do the math. If you were half this size you'd be a 6 footer still and something tells me you're not tall for your kin...hmmm...that's 6 inches from sternum to nipple, divide it by what 2 or 3? Either way, we'll call it a B. Although we'll need to use the cups for a DD."

Aurora blinked, "Did you say a B cup? I've never really needed a bra before..."

"Yes dear and quite a perky one too, they look like they're about to start quite the growth spurt so you'll want to ensure they're supported," Sarah informed her, the news making Aurora beam, "any extra requests?"

"Strapless of course, and backless. Oh and perhaps cut to the navel...," the giantess said.

The Elf thought a moment, "I'll happily provide the enchantments for the gown's security, but I would advise against a navel cut, they're going to go out of fashion soon."

This was a lie. For those with a flat stomach a navel cut, or even lower, were quite fashionable. But Sarah was a professional who cared about her clients and knew that Ladies in Waiting at the Red Empress' court tended to gain weight easily and rapidly. And that this giantess was very soft in the belly anyway. But she wouldn't tell Aurora she was about to get fat, that would be rude and foolish from a business perspective.

Thankfully for both, Aurora was quite trusting.

"Oh, thank you for the advice. I'd hate for an unattractive dress!" the giantess beamed, "do you need anything else?"

"Oh no dear, that should be plenty, you can pick the dress up in two weeks," Sarah smiled, watching as the giant slid her other gown back on and took her Knight's hand, the man leading her straight into a popular, belt busting tavern that catered to those who liked women of a larger size.

"And I'll make sure there's plenty of give in that gown, gracious I doubt that girl knows what she's gotten into," the tailor mused to herself, "she won't be that thin for long!"

In the coming two weeks...

Aurora is asked to act as Princess Simone's personal attendant and messenger: word of Aurora's quick action at the dueling ground spreads, letting Simone use her for more sensitive missions besides looking pretty. One of which includes acting as a messenger to her sister and rival, Simone... Roll Willpower.

Aurora is targeted by vengeful Poppinjays!: the giant's victory doesn't go unnoticed by her enemies, who set a dreadful ambush! Roll Athletics

Aurora takes an important test...: Aurora's studies in fat magic take a turn, for the better or the worst? The dice will decide! Roll charisma.

And of course, over those two weeks, Aurora has no reason to eat any less...

Roll 14 will powers and as many constitutions as there are failures....

Willpower rolls, with disadvantage: 84, fail. 64, fail. 11, 24, pass. 44 fail. 24, 67, fail. 20, 56 fail. 83, fail. 72, fail. 41, fail. 58, fail. 69, nice fail. 55 fail. 61, fail. 71, fail.

Constitution rolls, with disadvantage: 3, 78 fail. 52 fail, 28 and 72, fail. 78, fail. 60, fail. 12 and 99, fail. 1 and 59 fail. 93, fail. 30 and 22, success.

Aurora is now at 625 lbs, next fat point at 638.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:35 AM, >_< 0_0 said:

(I had some time after work, so I took it as an excuse to write some character development 😈😈😈)

Balla frowned at the shifting ink of the enchanted map as she tried to think. "...in... it's in... fuck..."

"Wait a second," Kayla raised her little index finger. "If it shows the reader what she truly wants, then why aren't you reading it yourself?"

"I am reading it myself," Balla slapped the map with her palm. "It reveals itself to the closest body, but it's not working like it's supposed to."

"It says..." Kayla leaned over Balla's shoulder. "... 'make a U-turn.' Hold on... why's the arrow doing that? It's pointed straight around --"

"Alright, good to go!" Balla announced, loud enough to make Cula start from her sit-ups and cause Abarra to raise an eyebrow. "Kayla, you're the smart one! You do the LandNav! I'm gonna go inside and jerk-off..."

Kayla watched the red demoness stomp her way to the doors of the quarters under the poop deck and slam them shut. "Wait... did she mean what she said? Culla? What is she doing?"

"Well," Culla leaned back against her arms and crossed her legs. "I wouldn't see why not. Balla doesn't sugarcoat things."

"What?" Kayla's face flushed with heat. "Why would she do that? Why would she tell us?"

Culla sniffed thoughtfully, strumming the soft skin around her navel with two fingers. "I guess you are a dark elf, so you might not realize what it means to be half-demon."

"Our libidos are high as fuck," Abarra shrugged casually. "We can foreplay and orgasm for hours on end if we tried. Personally, I think I'd go crazy if I didn't relieve the pressure at least once a day."

"That's..." Kayla gaped. "That's..."

Before either demoness could respond, the door cracked open an inch. "Culla!" Balla's voice called. "Culla c'mere I need you! Can you massage my back? Please help me..."

With a defeated sigh, Culla stopped brushing her stomach and gave it a smack. "I'm coming... sit-ups can wait..."

Mouth wider than a bass fish's, Kayla watched the soft demon-girl saunter her way to her sister's side. Dawn was just beginning, and the red light shone against her crimson skin and made it glow like faint embers. The chaplain's curved, buttery thighs brushed lightly against each other with every step, and the full cheeks above them flexed and quivered as they gyrated like a pendulum. Still, the elf continued to stare in shock, every jiggle burned into her memory as her mind raced to comprehend just what a "massage" would entail. The last thing she saw was Balla's heavily-tattooed arm wrapping around her still-thin waist and gently pulling her inside before the door sealed shut once more.

"It's okay, sugar-peach," Abarra called from the helm.

"I-I don't know what to... my name is not 'Sugar-peach,'" Kayla spread her stance and put her hands on her hips. "You're all messing with me again! There's nothing else that can explain such debauchery!"

"Hey," Abarra smiled. "I promise we're cool. You wanna talk about it? Why don't you come up here? Stand next to me."

Kayla blinked, staring at the seven-foot, red-skinned woman before giving the map a glance.

"The map can wait," Abarra held her arm out invitingly. "This river's a one-way ticket and we're sailing about five knots. Come on. We'll talk about things... that's it... big devil on a little boat, I know. You can stand between me and the tiller. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Kayla had to duck under the woman's massive, muscled arm to find a place to stand. She had no doubt that Abarra was harmless, but that wasn't why she was shaking. Once again, she was under the twin-shadows of the warrior's impressive rack, a pair of round, perky breasts that were each the size and texture of drinking-bladders. Once again, Abarra's face poked into view from above them like the rising sun.

"Just the two of us," Abarra smiled. When Kayla didn't respond, she turned her attention to the fore, steering the rudder just enough for the boat to turn five degrees. "And it's a beautiful day. You'd think the jungle's too hot for fog, but it's so humid that vapor trails over the river like smoke. It'll be gone by the time the sun's rays touch them..."

"I can't believe what they're doing," Kayla stared at the vapors the warrior had mentioned, too shy to look anywhere else.

"It's a bit of a culture-shock, I think," Abarra replied. "You, a dark elf from the woods, joining a trio of demon girls... but we've got whitespace."

"Whitespace?"

"We've got time, I said. There will be plenty of time. You know, being a Sea Devil, nine times out of ten, it's 'hurry up and wait.' It's the rest that's the fighting and excitement. So with nothing else to do, you talk about booze, bitches, and booty."

Kayla shivered at the casual crassness. "I see."

"So, Kayla, what are dark elves into?"

"Dark elves?" Kayla had never dwelled on the concept of sex or sexuality. None of the boys in her village had come close to catching her interest; they were all far to dim-witted. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Heh. What about you? What do you find sexy? Oh... are you a virgin? How is that possible? You must be aching!

"Aching? The only thing aching is my head..."

"No, little one, that is not what I mean! My, but... I can't believe it! No sex drive -- none at all! Now that you mention it, I can sense this... that is something we half-devils can do. And so you are now with us! We can teach you the ways of the flesh... I haven't been this excited since I first lifted two-hundred pounds!"

"Learn what... sex? I know what that is. What could there possibly be to learn about something so simple?"

"Oh, that's where you're wrong!" Abarra laughed. "You have much to learn... but we must take baby steps. One step at a time. Tell me: who do you think is the sexiest among us?"

"On the ship? You mean, the most beautiful?"

"No, I mean the sexiest. Who would you wanna cuddle-up with the most?"

Once again, Kayla's face blushed hotly. Instantly, her mind concocted the image of Culla's hips swaying into the cabin below, and she could vaguely remember how her hands squished into her bulging butt and budding belly as her face sank into a soft, red valley of cleavage -- but as soon as the spark of desire lit itself, her ocean of intellect doused it with a deluge of logic.

"I'd say... I'm not to bad myself," Kayla nodded, folding her hands. "After all, as an elf, my skin is pure of blemish, and my hair flows cleanly like silk."

Abarra chuckled. "Typical... but you're not necessarily wrong. I was thinking of how sexy you are myself."

"What do you mean?"

"How 'bout I show you... do you trust me?"

"...yes?"

As Kayla's breath held and her heart pounded, Abarra took a hand off the tiller, tugged her shirt loose, and snaked her massive paw inside and palmed her B-cup-sized right breast.

"Does that do anything for you?" Abarra asked softly.

Kayla had spent years with her books, immersing herself within the pages in the search for knowledge and power, for something more than the boring, country life where she was taunted and bullied as a young elf. Her parents spent more time disciplining her after her escapades than otherwise. For all those years, she searched harder and harder for the missing elements in her life -- and now, suddenly, she realized what one of those was: intimacy.

"Ah, see?" Abarra's fingers kneaded softly. "You feel that? How your nipple stiffens like that? That means your body yearns for more."

"More?" Kayla whispered, holding Abarra's thick forearm.

"Just a little bit..." Abarra's fingers stroked back and forth, then in circles, until they were softly twisting the nipple. "Just like that. See how this is different from normal touch? When you do this, be very careful not to pinch --"

"Ah," Kayla winced at the sudden betrayal, but persisted. Her hips, already stiff, jerked backwards and up, bumping against the sides of massive quads.

"-- even though some people like it. And you might, but we're taking it easy... just a bit of squeezing and kneading. When you touch them, think of boobs like they're cake batter -- a fresh batch of chocolate cake batter..."

Kayla's mind snapped out of its funk. "Chocolate? Did you say... chocolate?"

Abarra's hand stopped moving. Unfortunately, this meant that Kayla's wits returned, and she wiggled away.

"What's wrong?"

"I am not chocolate cake!" Kayla balled her fists and stomped her foot. "I'm not any kind of chocolate!"

"Whoa, I'm sorry!" Abarra backed away by half a step. "I didn't mean to be racist or nothing..."

"It's not racist," Kayla shook her head. "But listen: I hate --"

"Okay, zero!" Balla called from just outside the door, Culla still by her side. "Okay, zero! Zero... why haven't you looked at the map yet? Look at the map right now!"

"Oh, right!" Kayla skipped away from Abarra's grasp and hurried back to the table.

"No, 'aye aye, captain!'" Balla pointed at her. "Whatever, I don't give a shit... what's the map say? What's it telling you?"

Kayla rested her palms against the table, leaning over the map and watched in awe as the ink shifted to reveal a terrain divided by a river, but in spite of such astounding detail, there was no arrow, and no destination.

"So where are we going, Katy-did?" Balla kept her distance to allow a proper reading.

"Um..." Kayla flexed her hips slightly, for her loins had become uncomfortable for some reason. "The ink hasn't settled!"

"Keep watching it," Culla said as she walked to the other side of the table. "Focus with your mind what you desire most. That's how we'll find a suitable ruin to plunder."

"What she said," Balla nodded, folding her arms.

Kayla did as she was told, her senses befuddled by the overwhelming amount of knowledge learned in Abarra's "lesson." It was hard for her to concentrate, but slowly, out of habit, her fantasy's came readily to mind: wealth, power, coin, knowledge, books, scrolls, magic, cake...

Not cake. Not cake! But power. Riches beyond her wildest dreams! An ancient temple ruin, untapped by centuries of war and looting, waiting to be discovered...

(The Temple of Infinite Mead: home to the ancient cult of a long forgotten demon goddess of sweet, frosty honey wine that poured endlessly from a mithral and dragon bone drinking horn...perilous to those who like booze)

"I got it!" Kayla said excitedly, nearly clapping her hands before suppressing the urge. "We're twelve miles away!"

"So we'll get there by noontime," Balla mused. "Easy day! You keep an eye on that map and tell us how to get there!"

"It says: 'in five-point-three miles, turn right at the fork...'"

Sound track for this chapter:

The Sea Devil's ship, the SS Daughter of the Iron Duck, pushed slowly up the Maikong river, following Kayla's directions.

It was hot and humid, the air thicker than Culla's thighs and stickier than what was between them after her stress relieving session with her sister. Animal noises became louder and louder as they went up a tributary, the shrieks of apes growing in ever increasing volume. Kayla's long ears quivered at hearing the shrieks, picturing massive, hairy bodies and sharp teeth ready to do her harm. The wizard would never admit to fear of course, but she'd only been in a few physical fights her whole life, usually depending on magic. And especially not in such tough terrain, like this awful, very unelven jungle, with dark, massive shapes moving in between the thick trees. The Daughter of the Iron Duck weighed anchor after several turns, the experienced Sea Devil's carefully stowing its enchanted sail and drawing weapons.

"YEEP!" Kayla let out as a heavy hand fell on her shoulder, turning to just see Abarra's hulking form.

"ha, easy there boot. You holding out fine?" the beefy brawler asked.

"I wasn't scared," Kayla denied, "not even momentarily...but...what's out there?"

Abarra shrugged, "Hard to say. Lots of settlers and adventurers try and come out here, looking for land or treasure. But very few of them come back. When we first started up the expedition, Culla heard tell of all sorts of crazy monsters. Could be giant winged apes, could be feral elf cannibals, could be centauresses with eight foot bows, its hard to say. If we're lucky we'll get some horny Nymphs, you can always bribe nymphs with some cake and some tongue. We're going to try and go in airborne as much as we can to avoid them. You able to fly or should I carry you?"

Kayla's dark skin flushed. Partly from anger at the suggestion she couldn't do such a basic spell as flying, partly from imagining being hugged tight to Abarra's firm and rather full bosom. The horny feeling she'd had earlier returned, most enhanced by her tight pants...

"Of course I can fly, its one of the first spells I learned," the wizard insisted, "...not that I don't appreciate the offer..."

"Are we done grabassing around ladies or are you ready to go?" Balla asked, their leader having strapped on an extra cutlass and drawn a repeating crossbow with a bandolier of bolts, the leather pressed between her enhanced bust, "We've got a horn of infinite mead to find and after we do, I plan on getting good and proper sauced!"

"What's stopping you now?" Cull asked, the chubbiest member of the Sea Devil's flouncing out.

She wore snug black leather thigh boots, her soft legs mushrooming over the tops. Her hips pressed tight against a very snug skirt and she had a little muffin top action above her belt full of daggers and scroll cases. The strap of a canteen was most distractingly between her full bosom and a most fetching hat with a huge ostritch feather was on her head.

"Needing to get money first!" Balla said, stealing her sister's hat, "Boot, get the map and put some flying hoodoo on yourself, we need to get going before it gets dark and the big monsters come out!"

Ball jumped into the air, her wings flapping and sisters following. Kayla cast her flight spell, shooting off after the four who were skimming the trees towards the vine covered ruins up country. But as they flew...

A barrage of small darts shoot from the trees! : Naked, tattooed and rather plush elf maids are bombarding the group with blow guns, red demonic sigils over their chunky bodies. They must be worshippers of the demon goddess of honey wine! And those darts appear coated in some strange substance that leaves the victim rather soft themselves! Roll a Constitution check to avoid gaining 1d20+5 pounds!

They spot a long table, filled with food and with several near naked nymphs carousing on it! A table of all of Kayla's favorite goodies are laid out in a clearing. Four gorgeous Nymphs lounge around it, bemoaning their lack of new sexual partners, especially intelligent, domineering and capable elf wizards! It seems too good to be true...Roll a Willpower check to avoid being ensnared!

A dragon....what the fuck! Its only level 1! : A massive, green reptile lurches into the sky after them, shooting fog from its mouth. A fog that causes strange properties in its prey...Roll an Athletics to out run it, if failed, roll a Constitution to avoid poisoning. If failed, gain 1d20+10 pounds!

36 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

That was brilliant math for measuring what measurements a skinny-fat giant would have — that and the sexy dress. 

Thanks, I"m trying to figure out how measurements would work with the square cube law and what not and think I've got it down. If it helps, I'm picture Aurora as starting off very dainty and pretty flat chested, were she a human she'd probably only be about 5' and skinny as a toothpick.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:45 PM, Batman76 said:

Okay, pretty sure you're next in line for an update, then Flyer and then Ulverik and then me.

Flying up to the high tower still wasn't that easy, even for someone as fit as L'Vi currently was for the tower was nearly six hundred feet high. High winds blew her around a bit and the air suggested a storm would hit later that day, making L'Vi begrudgingly glad she hadn't yet had the opportunity to bulk out as she'd planned. When her heeled boots hit the ground, she faced three other women.

Two were knightesses in crimson and gold dyed half plate, the Princess' personal guards. Their vitals covered in steel but their lithe, muscular limbs and powerful white wings having full range of motion. L'Vi could tell they were experienced fighters, their athletic legs carrying many small scars that had been healed by magic, but most of her attention was on the Devil Borne stretching her limbs on a small couch.

"Princess Simone, I am honored," L'Vi said, curtsying low.

Simone was dressed more scantily than L'Vi, wearing only a small skirt and bra. The Princess might be many centuries old, but her vast amounts of sorceress power had kept her both youthful and devastatingly gorgeous. The devil borne's skin was a rich, deep crimson, touching on burgundy in places, silkily smooth and soft, like that of a maiden of twenty summers, while long, slightly wavy horns emerged from her jet black hair and a vast set of powerful black wings, feathered black like a small minority of devil born. Apart from the demonic taint, Simone looked quite similar to her mother: a tall woman, pressing in on six feet, her face more strong and striking than pretty, with fantastically long legs. Her body was a girlish hour glass, with round hips and large breasts, lean, fit and fatless...

In the pictures.

"And I am glad we are able to speak, Lady l'Vi, my apologies we could not meet last night. I had to take up an important duty," Simone told her, bidding her rise and standing up herself, "Come, let us take wing, I get few chances to stretch myself out. We will talk after wards."

The Princess' glamorous royal figure had clearly taken some extra pounds of late. Simone had some extra jiggle on her hips as she walked forwards, the small skirt a little too small to fully hold in the wobbling princess' butt. And her hour glass waist was fading too, a layer of tummy fat thick just enough to pinch starting to roll over her waistband and fluff into love handles on the sides. Simone's bust was pressing from large to truly huge, her bra's bands biting into soft flesh with the firm mounds rising from the cups. She wasn't truly fat at all, her weight was probably within the healthy range but only just. In a well cut gown it would be invisible, but so near naked was the Princess, I'Vi could see every ounce. There was no shame on Simone's face, I'vi could see, but while she'd have been ecstatic about a cute belly, Simone didn't seem happy either.

I"Vi had a moment to take this in as the Princess strutted by, before throwing herself off the rim of the tower. The wizard followed, both of two winged women corkscrewing around the tall shaft of the tower and then shooting over the vast Lady in Waiting barracks, rising up on the thermals from its hot springs bath. Shooting up, they turned faster around another tower, over the jousting field, skimmed the moat and zig-zagged between the towers of the curtain walls and shooting around the towering mega apple trees of the enchanted orchards before landing at the gates of a massive, blood red hallway. I"Vi found herself gaining on the plumper Simone, who'd led strong but was falling off. As she pulled level with the Princess, the Angel born found the red eyed woman was sweaty and panting, the fast flight draining the fluffy royal.

Simone landed, wiping sweat off of her brow, "You have caught me at an unready state, my duties as regent in all but name have denied me most chances to exercise of late."

I"Vi, wiser perhaps after her encounter that morn, didn't bring up the pounds stacked on Simone's tummy but instead said, "I am myself somewhat taxed, during my travels to court I had little chance to build up the energy reserves I need."

It wasn't fully true but was diplomatic enough for I"Vi to cover and not insult her patron.Simone seemed to take that, until a small, familiar figure popped into view from behind a large statue of the Empress Theona.

"What she means is that she doesn't have all of that squishy fat you've got on your belly and butt to fuel her," Sam cackled.

"Sam!" the fit wizard gasped, eyes bulging and certain they'd both get the chopping block, only for Simone to laugh.

"If she truly means so, then she is not just more appealing to the eye than you but also more polite, Professor dam Gloop," the Princess said, "although so far this fat has done not but slow me down..."

The Devil Born royal flicked her budding tummy, "but enough about my personal failings, let us get on with business. Lady I'Vi, I am greatly gladdened that a scholar, researcher and wizard of your talent has reached our court for we have a serious problem..."

The Empress has been cursed: Empress Theona has been cursed with a most horrible hex that has robbed her of her figure and is robbing her of her powers, she's already obese and aging. It's defied her powers, my sisters, Professor de Gloop and mine.  It has been hidden from the court, I have been serving as a body double with sorcerery, but if this keeps up, her spells keeping her young will fully fail and she will die. I must beg you to examine her... Roll INTELLIGENCE

The Empress needs you to find a relic: there is talk of a dread artifact called the Crown of Obesity having been located. It has the power to make any woman both immense and lusted after by all. We've hired an adventuring group to find it, I believe you'll know their leader, a Nymph. We are meeting here to discuss where the crown can be found....

The Empress has become a feedee: recently the Empress' concubines have begun feeding her while pleasuring her. She finds this so enjoyable that she refuses to leave her harem and is growing quite fat, abandoning the Empire. This behavior is most unusable, we have attempted to find some sort of magical cause but come up empty. I beg you to examine the harem...Roll INTELLIGENCE.

L’Vi found herself barely able to listen to what the Princess Reagent was saying.

Her eyes flitted over to Sam. He was dressed in his typical work-stained coveralls. His shirtsleeves rolled up exposing his scarred and heavily muscled forearms. His overgrown stubble and wild mustache making him appear as grizzled as ever. The eyepatch certainly helped things along there as well. His expression was inscrutable but there was a softness in his piercing green eye that instilled a calmness in l’Vi.  

What in the world was he doing here insulting the Princess? And she didn’t even care! For l’Vi, the brief interaction between Sam and Princess Simone necessitated an immediate reappraisal of this situation. Sam had treated The Royal Regent like one of his friends and she had responded in kind. l’Vi had never seen anything like it before. Of course, she had never actually seen anyone talking to Sam before, he was an enigma. She had long since ceased trying to bring him up with anyone. She had known Sam for over 12 years. It took quite a while for her to figure out just how important he actually was. Whenever she had tried to bring him up with anyone of high-societal standing a brief look of fear flashed across their faces before they denied knowing what she was on about.

Perhaps things were different here, in the heart of things but… No. That wouldn’t make sense. If Sam was openly celebrated at court, then all those far-flung aristocrats and hangers-on would have delighted in dropping his name. No… if he was here trading barbs with the Princess, it could only mean on thing: Simone was a friend. Sam didn’t really like anyone, and the more important you were the more difficult it was going to be for Sam to like you. There was absolutely nothing in his character that would make special consideration for someone just because she was Regent of the 101 Kingdoms.

This served to set l’Vi at ease. It gave Simone depth, made her more like a real person to l’Vi, less of a storybook figure. L’Vi being l’Vi, feeling clearheaded and strong was able to work through these implications in between the Princess’s words. She returned her attention the Devil-Born with the bombshell body…

“… the Empress… you’ll forgive me of course but this is quite indelicate… The Empress had become a feedee. Her concubines have been stuffing her full of fattening delights while they worship at the alter of her sex… The Empress finds this to be so enjoyable that she simply refuses to leave her harem. She is growing fat.  This behavior is obviously untenable for a woman of her great importance. We have attempted to find a magical cause but… well we have found nothing. I beseech you, examine her harem, the glory of the empire is the glory of the Empress. We must have a solution.”

Just like that l’Vi’s mind was once again sent reeling. Was this… Was this some sort of joke? Had Sam told the Princess about l’Vi’s proclivities? Just these few details of the fattening feedee Empress had ignited the spark of arousal in l’Vi’s belly… Were they hazing her? Was this striking Devil Blood towering over her even the Princess? Her eyes flited back to Sam who knew exactly what L’Vi was thinking. He gave a sharp wave of his hand without raising it from his side, as if to say “no, this is not another one of my games you foolish girl!”

L’Vi’s eyes quickly returned to meet the Princess’s penetrating gaze. What could she see in those piercing red and yellow irises? Not very much, perhaps a hint of concern and perhaps a glimmer of hope… but hope for what?

L’Vi knealt before Simone. “Your majesty, I am your humble servant. I will gladly do as you ask.”

“Oh, come off it! Up! Up!” Sam was at her side now pulling her up and brushing the dirt from her knees. “You haven’t been asked to slay a dragon girl. You’ve been asked to discover why a fat glutton loves to eat!”

Simone’s face was as inscrutable as ever, but there was a hint of levity in her tone. “You can see why I have been loath to rely solely on the opinion of the Professor Doctor here. He doesn’t seem to feel the situation warrants investigation at all.”  

“Not that I don’t mind a visit to the harem now and again,” said Sam, “but I myself fail t’see why you simply do not do as your mother asks and find—”

Simone silenced Sam with a look, and then annoyance flashed across her face when she recognized that he was baiting her to cut him off. She inhaled deeply, her enormous breasts heaving up and nearly spilling out of her top which was more of a suggestion of clothing than an actual garment.

“I must know that she is acting of her own accord.”

“How long has she been a feedee?” L’Vi asked, with only a touch too much eagerness in her voice.

“L’Vi. I am no prude,” began the Princess, “but although I have heard our mutual friend here crow about your many, many virtues, I am not eager to discuss my mother’s sexual desires at length. You will do better to go to the harem directly and get your information from the source.”

L’Vi nodded. “Of course. I will visit the harem immediately after lunch.”

“Oh no,” said Sam with a tremendous twinkle in his eye, “you won’t want to be visiting the harem on a full stomach…”

L'Vi rolls a 60 on Intelligence, passing easily.

I have a lot in mind for a... fun visit to the harem. So I may write that tonight if I have time. I won't have L'Vi meet the Empress, as I would think that the DM would like to introduce such an important character in the flesh as it were... I'll roll Constitution because L'Vi will be doing some serious eating at the Harem... And I'll roll other relevant checks as well if you don't object. If you have anything you want to throw my way I'd be happy to have it. Just see myself felling inspired tonight.

4 hours ago, boss frond said:

L’Vi found herself barely able to listen to what the Princess Reagent was saying.

Her eyes flitted over to Sam. He was dressed in his typical work-stained coveralls. His shirtsleeves rolled up exposing his scarred and heavily muscled forearms. His overgrown stubble and wild mustache making him appear as grizzled as ever. The eyepatch certainly helped things along there as well. His expression was inscrutable but there was a softness in his piercing green eye that instilled a calmness in l’Vi.  

What in the world was he doing here insulting the Princess? And she didn’t even care! For l’Vi, the brief interaction between Sam and Princess Simone necessitated an immediate reappraisal of this situation. Sam had treated The Royal Regent like one of his friends and she had responded in kind. l’Vi had never seen anything like it before. Of course, she had never actually seen anyone talking to Sam before, he was an enigma. She had long since ceased trying to bring him up with anyone. She had known Sam for over 12 years. It took quite a while for her to figure out just how important he actually was. Whenever she had tried to bring him up with anyone of high-societal standing a brief look of fear flashed across their faces before they denied knowing what she was on about.

Perhaps things were different here, in the heart of things but… No. That wouldn’t make sense. If Sam was openly celebrated at court, then all those far-flung aristocrats and hangers-on would have delighted in dropping his name. No… if he was here trading barbs with the Princess, it could only mean on thing: Simone was a friend. Sam didn’t really like anyone, and the more important you were the more difficult it was going to be for Sam to like you. There was absolutely nothing in his character that would make special consideration for someone just because she was Regent of the 101 Kingdoms.

This served to set l’Vi at ease. It gave Simone depth, made her more like a real person to l’Vi, less of a storybook figure. L’Vi being l’Vi, feeling clearheaded and strong was able to work through these implications in between the Princess’s words. She returned her attention the Devil-Born with the bombshell body…

“… the Empress… you’ll forgive me of course but this is quite indelicate… The Empress had become a feedee. Her concubines have been stuffing her full of fattening delights while they worship at the alter of her sex… The Empress finds this to be so enjoyable that she simply refuses to leave her harem. She is growing fat.  This behavior is obviously untenable for a woman of her great importance. We have attempted to find a magical cause but… well we have found nothing. I beseech you, examine her harem, the glory of the empire is the glory of the Empress. We must have a solution.”

Just like that l’Vi’s mind was once again sent reeling. Was this… Was this some sort of joke? Had Sam told the Princess about l’Vi’s proclivities? Just these few details of the fattening feedee Empress had ignited the spark of arousal in l’Vi’s belly… Were they hazing her? Was this striking Devil Blood towering over her even the Princess? Her eyes flited back to Sam who knew exactly what L’Vi was thinking. He gave a sharp wave of his hand without raising it from his side, as if to say “no, this is not another one of my games you foolish girl!”

L’Vi’s eyes quickly returned to meet the Princess’s penetrating gaze. What could she see in those piercing red and yellow irises? Not very much, perhaps a hint of concern and perhaps a glimmer of hope… but hope for what?

L’Vi knealt before Simone. “Your majesty, I am your humble servant. I will gladly do as you ask.”

“Oh, come off it! Up! Up!” Sam was at her side now pulling her up and brushing the dirt from her knees. “You haven’t been asked to slay a dragon girl. You’ve been asked to discover why a fat glutton loves to eat!”

Simone’s face was as inscrutable as ever, but there was a hint of levity in her tone. “You can see why I have been loath to rely solely on the opinion of the Professor Doctor here. He doesn’t seem to feel the situation warrants investigation at all.”  

“Not that I don’t mind a visit to the harem now and again,” said Sam, “but I myself fail t’see why you simply do not do as your mother asks and find—”

Simone silenced Sam with a look, and then annoyance flashed across her face when she recognized that he was baiting her to cut him off. She inhaled deeply, her enormous breasts heaving up and nearly spilling out of her top which was more of a suggestion of clothing than an actual garment.

“I must know that she is acting of her own accord.”

“How long has she been a feedee?” L’Vi asked, with only a touch too much eagerness in her voice.

“L’Vi. I am no prude,” began the Princess, “but although I have heard our mutual friend here crow about your many, many virtues, I am not eager to discuss my mother’s sexual desires at length. You will do better to go to the harem directly and get your information from the source.”

L’Vi nodded. “Of course. I will visit the harem immediately after lunch.”

“Oh no,” said Sam with a tremendous twinkle in his eye, “you won’t want to be visiting the harem on a full stomach…”

L'Vi rolls a 60 on Intelligence, passing easily.

I have a lot in mind for a... fun visit to the harem. So I may write that tonight if I have time. I won't have L'Vi meet the Empress, as I would think that the DM would like to introduce such an important character in the flesh as it were... I'll roll Constitution because L'Vi will be doing some serious eating at the Harem... And I'll roll other relevant checks as well if you don't object. If you have anything you want to throw my way I'd be happy to have it. Just see myself felling inspired tonight.

Oh ho ho ho.

Go ahead and roll what you need to, I'll describe the Empress here:

There are many, many legends told of the Red Empress.

That Theona can melt a mountain with one glance of her vivid green eyes.

That one glimpse of her breast is enough to make a man kill himself because he will never, ever see anything else as glorious.

That with a single word she has turned entire armies to her side.

That she blinded the Il-Khan of the Hobgoblins with her own thumb nails and pissed in his eye sockets, keeping him as a blind jester until he died of old age.

That she has had a thousand lovers and yet has only felt true love once.

That the fire used to be grey and lifeless until it saw the crimson glory of her hair.

That at the battle of Ten Armies, she was cast the sky and fell a thousand feet, breaking every bone in her body and yet still killed the Ogre Czar in single combat with her enchanted blame

That she disguises herself as an ugly old crone and goes from house to house on cold nights, begging for food and shelter and rewarding those who don't turn her away with her own weight in bullion and cursing those who cast her aside with ugliness.

That she has bedded the Angel God of Just War and the Demon Goddess of Lust at once and bore a child from each.

That she stopped the rampage of the Dragon Sycathrill with a glimpse of her inner thigh, seducing, wooing and bedding the town sized beast, which took on the form of one of her concubines and serves her to this day.

That if her true name is said, Theona will lose all of her powers.

Most of these are true, although not the true name part or being only in love once.

The absolute truth is that Theona was born a peasant girl more than five hundred years ago. She grew up pretty: peachy skin with freckles from her forehead to her navel, with deep auburn curls and huge green eyes. She has a long straight nose and a strong jaw with a cleft skin, giving an impression of strength rather than delicateness when glanced upon but her plump pink lips split easily into a smile at a good joke. She was tall and work on the farm made her tough, her long legs and arms being quite strong. Many would notice her striking face first, but her immensely strong personality, intelligence and quick wit would arrest most before her figure was even noticed. Theona was quick to insult and quite angry at any who would place any control over her, cowing her parents and a village council into terror when they tried to sell her off to a merchant known to be cruel and abusive, in favor of wedding a quiet and caring black smith.

Days before her wedding, Theona's star seemed set. She'd marry the love of her life, work hard and raising children. She'd soon lose her beauty to labor and labour, but would have a happy family with her beloved. But as she danced and spun, the most beautiful girl in her village, doom was already coming.

In those days there were no 101 Kingdoms. No human wizards, no human sorcerors, not even any human priests or knights. At least not in the Northern lands that would be the 101 Kingdoms. There were merely communities and tribes of human serfs, held in bondage to their overlords: the Hobgoblin Khans. Many and fell were that dangerous race, tall and militaristic, disciplined and devilishly repressive. They killed any extraordinary humans that could stand against them, ruling over them as a hawk rules over rabbits. The greatest of these Khans, sire of a hundred cruel and ambitious sons, had heard of Theona's beauty from her spurned suitor and fell upon the wedding with his wolf riding retainers. With arrows they shot down the guests, with lances they slew Theona's parents and siblings, with a saber they cut down  her bridegroom as he tried to defend her.

Theona was captured, hauled into bondage and set to be a dancer in the Hobgoblin's savage court. For a year and a day Theona's rage piled higher, the woman's hate growing with every abuse, every insult, every comment. And then one day, she took a knife and stabbed the Khan in his heart...and missed, only injuring him.

Chained before his throne, with his wolves and retainers and thousands of human slaves looking on, Theona was to be lashed to death. Again and again the whip fell, blood pouring down her back. And as the bones of her ribs grew visible, as her heart began to fail, Theona felt angry. She should have been happy, she should have been loved, instead this horrible, upjumped goblin had stolen her happiness, made her a slave. She, the smartest, the strongest and cleverest of her entire village, the fairest maid and the best bow shot, the best swimmer and the best dancer, the one who'd taught herself to read, the one the local shamaness had picked to replace her was being killed by this...it was so wrong, so unfair and she couldn't stand for it!

Wolves screamed as they burned. Hobgoblin heads exploded. Chains melted. And Theona, unharmed walked from the fires to gouge her slaver's eyes from his head. The Khan was not turned into a jester as some claimed, nor was he made a jester. Instead, using the hammer her dead betrothed had hammered iron with, Theona had him crucified on the walls of his own castle, hewed from the local red granite and made the castle her own.

The First Queen and the First Sorceress had just taken her first kingdom.

In the fifty years to follow, Theona conquered a hundred. Her powers grew greater and greater, she freed the lands of humans from the hobgoblins, inspiring rebellions even as the 100 remaining khans fought among themselves. From the Jotun mountains to the northern sea, from the great elven wall in the east to the western deserts the hobgoblins were driven into., she united the tribes of men into Kingdoms. Their hidden tribal idols were brought out and worshipped as Gods, drawing the attention of divinities. Tribes grew into kingdoms, villages into cities and her ragtag rebellion into an empire.

Age could not touch her through her spells and through many battles she proved exceedingly hard to kill. While she at first dangled herself as a possible prize to the subsidiary chieftains, Theona grew tired of their  squabbling for her hand and created a harem of volunteers who gave up title and claim on any child born to her. She organized her empire with roads and hospitals, universities and bureaucracies, founded regular armies and social welfare, setting up contests, jousts and a court so her subject kingdoms could compete with each other nonviolently.

Five hundred years later and Theona is impossibly secure, her only possible rivals her own eldest daughters and sheer boredom. It is said there is nothing new under the sun and for Theona this is quite true, she has bedded Gods and Dragons, Queens and Demons, Merchants and Paupers, Knights and Nuns, led armies through victory and defeat. So great was her ennui, that the Red Empress considered letting herself become an old hag in truth, just to make her courtiers still heap praise on her so she could laugh at their lies or perhaps run away from her empire and become an adventurer.

Until one day in her harem....

Most 101s know their Empress as a tall, red haired woman of staggering beauty but hard to determine age. When dancing and laughing she is clearly twenty, when overseeing a war, a very well preserved 40, the change less to do with weight or wrinkles as to poise and seriousness.

When at war, Theona appears very well muscled and wears heavy armor, rare about Sorceresses and fights with an ancient war hammer along with her spells. At court, get appearance varies: some years gaunt and lean, other times athletic and muscled, sometimes busty and  curvaceous, occasionally well fed and plump when visiting chubby chasing realms. But her looks change frequently, suggesting either illusion or powerful weight magic.

Theona tends to set fashions rather than follow them. sometimes appearing in full corset, with ankle to neck gown, other times in pants and jacket, sometimes in see through gowns. Once, during a fashion race that burned nearly to open war, she appeared at her throne  just in jewelry. 

She is quite loyal to those who serve well and selflessly, but punishes those who take bribes, skim taxes or abuse the poor.

Her exact number of lovers is unknown, but she keeps twenty full time, well trained and well screened concubines of all sexes, builds and races save hobgoblin at hand. They are very well paid and can leave at any point, but few leave. The heavily enchanted harem stops their aging, they are fed the best food in the empire and have the best medicine, clothes, athletic training and lives of utter luxury. Theona has a wide range of tastes, but prefers her men to be very fit, women range from gaunt to athletic to down right fat.

The Empress has never married but has had many children, all daughters. Some were born without power and became generals, often founding or being married into the subordinate royal families. But most have her power.

Her closest companion is the long tamed silver dragon Sycathrill. Theona rides the drake into battle, but it has been eighty years since she took the field. In court the dragon takes human form, of either gender, and serves as a body guard, sometimes as a brave Knight and sometimes as a naked concubine. The two have been lovers for four hundred years, although there are rumors that the long pampering of the court has made the she drakes real form too fat to fly. Sycathrill typically appears as a young human or elven woman, with dark brown skin and silver hair and eyes. Her build is the opposite of the Empress, when Theona is muscular, the dragon is gaunt, when Theona is slim, the dragon is plump, when the Empress is soft the dragon is muscular.

Well..... I did a whole thing here. Went way overboard. There are probably typos but this is a first draft, last draft, get it out the door situation. I hope you guys enjoy it. 

L’Vi fought to keep her nerves under control as she was escorted through the skies to the great Harem of the Red Empress Theona.

She was flanked on either side by two of Simone’s red-armored Cardinals. How they flew with so much armor weighing them down was beyond l’Vi. Well, not beyond her, she was after all very much a genius, but it looked quite difficult just the same. The knights were very much the strong and silent type and set l’Vi a bit on edge. However, they proved their worth when the party was met by a cohort of the Red Empress’s Royal Guard as they entered the airspace over the Crimson Citadel.

Resplendent in their blood-red-and-gold armor, the soldiers of the Empress’s guard were staggeringly huge. L’Vi had never seen such tall and broad Angle and Devil Born. They came screaming out of the clouds, one of them unleashing a burst of flame straight into the chest of the cardinal on L’Vi’s right. As that knight fell to the earth the one on her left yielded.

L’Vi was relieved to find that the cardinal who had appeared slain was actually engaged in a controlled fall. This was some sort of ceremonial protocol then.    

The Cardinal still in the sky with her engaged in a spirited discussion with the largest of Theona’s knights. After a minute or so L’Vi was allowed to proceed, now escorted by the Royal Guard.

The citadel was breathtaking in size. In its earliest days, the capitol of the empire had been little more than the citadel itself, though as the empire grew, what was now known as the Palace had grown to the size of a small city itself, with the larger capitol surrounding the Palace walls. Still, the Crimson Citadel had remained the beating heart of the 101 Kingdoms.  But no more. Over the last century the business of running the Kingdoms had migrated out of the Citadel, to the Carmine Keep and the many administrative buildings dotting the palace grounds. Fewer and fewer people found themselves invited within the towering red walls at the heart of the Palace. Rumor has it that no one has been allowed to enter the Empress’s sanctum in over 20 years, save for her Royal Guard and her steady supply of concubines, the fairest and most sex-crazed men and women in all of Grossia.  

Waves of magical energy bombarded l’Vi’s highly attuned senses. All of the power emanating from an immense Cathedral rising up from the center of the Citadel. The Great Harem. The building may as well have been glowing, the power emanating from it caused l’Vi to lose her breath and nearly knocked her out of the sky. Thankfully, they were descending now, landing about a hundred yards from the enchanted structure.

L’Vi was in awe of it. She had heard tale of this place and all of the tales were gross underestimations of its splendor and glory.  Legend held that the stone had been taken from the ruins of the oldest temple in the world. An ancient structure devoted to the worship of the Goddess of Pleasure, a deity with too many names to list, her worship extending across all cultures to a time before letters. The ancient temple whence this stone came was said to have been her home in the world, long , long ago.

L’Vi could feel the ancient power pouring out of the rock. She knew in her very should that the legends must be true.  

She took a step towards the building and hesitated. She deftly removed the half shirt from under neath her wrap-like dress and adjusted the garment, revealing the depths of her cleavage and exposing her entire slender stomach, deftly folding the garment over so that it just covered her round, pert bottom.  

She turned and held out the shirt to the knight behind her. “

I know that this is well below your station, but do you think that you could do me the kindness of having this shirt returned to my chambers?”

Roll Charisma:50/Pass

The knight accepted the shirt wordlessly and nodded towards the Harem, urging her on. She walked towards the building her body tingling, her stomach somersaulting. When she reached the doors she turned around to find that the knight was no longer there. She was alone, on the precipice. The doors were carved full of symbols in an ancient language that even she had never seen before. As she brought her hands up to push, one of the doors swung inwards allowing her enough space to slip through.

She was startled to find that she was not standing in the back of some cavernous grand cathedral gazing upon an alter to the Goddess of Pleasure (Gl’tania in the modern parlance). Instead, l’Vi found herself in a room which could not be described as anything else but a waiting room. She was so bewildered that she was about to take a seat on one of the mauve sofas when a voice rang out.

“All right? Yes? Come along then!”

A door appeared, slightly ajar, at the corner of the room. She was sure that it hadn’t been there a moment ago. Sussing out any foreign spells was going to be next to impossible in the place, it was no wonder that Simone had sought out of the most highly regarded academic Wizards in all of Grossia.

L’Vi strode through the door and was met by a human woman of about 30 sitting behind a large desk scribbling furiously in an immense ledger.

The woman was pretty, in a pedestrian sort of way, her long brown hair pulled back into rather severe bun. She was wearing spectacles, which suited her. She was also, quite oddly, dressed in a sort of business attire; a smart red jacket with no hope of closing over her huge soft breasts which were spilling out over a low cut, cream colored tightly fitting blouse. She stopped her writing and squinted at l’Vi, sighing deeply.

“And who are you supposed to be then? A new girl? Why can’t these cretins just follow the system?” She scowled, looking l’Vi up and down.

“Um… well.”

“Um? Well? Yes? Who sent for you then? I’ll have to give him a good dressing down. Or her I suppose.”

“Forgive me, please. Allow me to introduce myself. I am L’Vi O’Se. I am here on behalf of the Princess Regent…”

“What? What! Oh, dear goodness…” The woman was rifling through her ledger.  “Hmm. Yes Princess Simone does seemed to have slipped this in here. A security audit... Curious… Well then my lady have a seat.”

Feeling relived, L’Vi took a seat across from the woman. The woman squinted at her again frowning. She had a narrow angular face which was starting to soften. She gave another exaggerated sigh setting her breasts jiggling again.

“I am Demona de Cur, Manager and Coordinator of the Great Harem of the Red Empress Theona. And apparently, I am at your service. I must say you don’t look like much of a security expert.”

Roll Charisma: 26/Pass

L’Vi sat up straight, summoning all of the poise she could muster. “Demona, my dear, my qualifications are not up for debate, although they are impeccable, I am here to ensure that the Harem is secure from a magical perspective.”

Demona cocked an eyebrow. “Do you really think that the Red Empress cannot keep herself magically secure?”

“But of course. However, one of the benefits of being Empress of the greatest civilization in the history of the world is that she does not have to keep herself secure. For that, she has me.

Demona gave a slight smile. “All right then, what can I do for you Lady O’Se?”

“You will have to forgive me, for I am sure that my questions may seem indiscreet, but I assure you that they are of the utmost relevance to the security of the Empire itself.” L’Vi paused, giving Demona a significant look. “What exactly is your roll here, as manager of the Harem?”

Demona gave a sharp laugh. “I suppose you think that it’s all fun and games in there? Just some grand, free-for-all wild sex party 24 hours a day? There are over well over 1000 concubines in this Harem Lady O’Se. The Empress does not have time for all of them every day. Her tastes are constantly changing, men and women falling in and out of favor. The book is constantly rewriting itself.” She gestured at her ledger. “And the concubines? They have needs they, I wager, the neediest citizens in the whole of the Red Palace. And they all must be kept happy.”

“Even if they are out of favor?”

Especially if they are out of favor. Because at the drop of a hat they might be in favor, and if they are jealous and holding grudges… well. We simple cannot afford another purge.”

“I see.”

“I’m sure that you don’t.” Shot Demona, but with a bit of amusement in her voice.

“And what exactly keeps everyone happy around here?”

“Oh, you know… the best wine, the strongest ale, the sexiest clothes, the finest foods—”

“The finest foods?” L’Vi interjected hoping to deftly steer the conversation in a more relevant direction.

“Oh my yes.” Demona paused with a faraway look in her eyes. “You know…” She took a moment and seemed to decide to trust L’Vi. She didn’t get a lot of (or any) outside visitors after all. “You know, this used to be a fantastic gig. Don’t get me wrong, these sex-crazed fools were always a handful but there were such perks. There are men here more gorgeous than in any work of art in all of the kingdoms. And they get bored rodgering the same people all day long… Sometimes they want something of a different flavor.” She gestured at herself.

“And that changed?”

“Don’t be foolish. Of course not. It’s just… I can’t seem to find one who just wants to get me on back anymore. No… Now it’s all ‘oh Demona, you simply must have this cake, Demona, I have a keg of the finest ale eer brewed with your name on it, Demona, have you tried the latest chocolate desert out of Venija? Iced Cream… let me feed you a gallon…”

“They’re feeding you?”

Demona stood up. L’Vi had to keep her jaw from dropping as her loins began to tingle once more.

Demona was a hair shorter than L’Vi and looked to be about 210 pounds, with a body only a Fat Fetishist would love. Underneath her enormous soft breasts was a large soft belly. While many women much fatter than Demona maintained a figure which might be called shapely, Demona lacked their wide hips and large butts. She had a small frame, with huge, quivering breasts and big soft gut hanging over her fine red skirt. Her blouse was much too small and though it looked once to have been cut loose to hide her belly, it no longer did any such thing.

Demona saw L’Vi’s cheeks flush. Her practiced eyes could see the brief look of arousal flash across L’Vi’s face. She sat down again, smirking slightly. “Well that’s interesting,” she said softly, to herself. “You know what… I think that I’ve told you enough. Why don’t get run along now and do your little audit. I’m sure you’ll find lots of… magic that arouses your interests.”

Demona gestured at another door which seemed to have appeared out of thin air.

L’Vi stood, her whole body was starting to tingle once again. The magic was emanating from the door. Without another word she stood and entered the Great Harem.

She was in a long stone hallway, red carpet beneath her feet. The air was thick with incense. Her way was lit by magical torches which gave off a perfect, soft light.

As she walked along, she could hear faint rhythmic music playing. Paintings of the Goddess of Pleasure adorned the walls.  At first, they showed her in many forms, always as a beautiful woman but with no favor given to any one standard of beauty. However, as she walked along l’Vi noticed a trend. The Goddess was growing softer in each painting. Her thighs thickening. Her bottom rounding out. Her breasts swelling to huge proportions. Finally, the Goddess’s belly began to swell. As she grew fatter the paintings became more sexually explicate. L’Vi’s cheeks were burning. She was getting wet between her legs.

Then the paintings stopped for a spell. When they resumed they were paintings of the Empress Theona. They traced a similar ark. The beautiful young slave girl rising up to defeat the Hobgoblin Khans. The Young Empress, expanding her empire in glorious battle. Theona bringing peace and prosperity to the 101 Kingdoms. Her fiery red hair and slender but curvaceous form somehow appearing more and more sensual in each image. And then she too began to change. Her stomach began to soften. Her hips spreading. Budding love handles and decadent thighs… Her breasts swelled and hung down slightly onto her rounding stomach… Her large butt growing ever more captivating…

The music was pounding now. L’Vi rounded a corner and gasped. She was looking down on a vast open, many-tiered round room.  Most of the people were concentrated on the ground floor but there were staircases connecting many balcony-like floors looking out onto the hall. These looked to be divided into compartments by curtains although few of the occupants had bothered to close the curtains looking out onto the great hall.

Everywhere she looked there were tables overflowing with such fine food she could scarcely believe she had eaten the disgusting scraps served in the Maiden’s Dormitory.

And the people. The finest physical specimens of every race in Grossia. Well… There were beautiful men to suit practically any taste, but the ladies… the ladies were mostly built for a girl like l’Vi. Their soft plump flesh bouncing with every flirtatious step as they beckoned to the men and to each other, pleading to feed and to be fed from the enormous feast.

L’Vi descended a spiral staircase to the ground floor. She was greeted by a naked wood elf who was dancing provocatively on a table. She swayed her broad hips, shaking her small, perfect breasts  at l’Vi before turning around, placing her hands on her knees and Pleasure thrusting her large round ass right into l’Vi’s face, undulating her plump bottom and thick juicy thighs.

Roll Willpower: 19/Pass (depressingly!)

L’Vi managed to tear herself away from this vision of sexual delight. Her head swimming now. She closed her eyes and focused. This place was thick with magic. Powerful, ancient magic. It was primal. It could not be described in terms of good or bad… It just was. There were of course various spells here and there, the lights, the constantly replenishing food… charms for safety should anyone fall from a balcony or from a table… You didn’t have to be a Wizard of L’Vi’s caliber to notice those, you could practically see them. But the real magic here was untouched by castors’ hands. It was radiant. It permeated the space. L’Vi could probe nothing which felt untoward. Nothing at all that would warrant her actually needing to work up a spell of her own to investigate further...

“Mon ami! You must open your eyez and drink zis in! We do not bite… Celebrate ze Goddezz with us! You are looking much to thin! Pleaze you must zample zome of zis!”

L’Vi opened her eyes eyes. A very handsome elf, from the Islands of Elanos by is accent, was standing in front of her, completely naked, imploring her to eat the most decadent chocolate brownie in his outstretched hand. She was starving.

She eagerly accepted, nearly shoving the entire thing into her mouth. She was finished in moments. The elf was delighted. “Ah! I zee now zat I waz miztaken! You already a devotee!”

She smiled at him as warmth spread throughout her body. The brownie was by far the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. She was not sure anything had ever felt so good. Yet as he continued extolling her virtues, and the virtues of “ze Goddezz” she locked eyes with a far more appealing creature.

A human woman stood looking out from a high balcony. Her dark brown, nearly black, hair cascading down her shoulders.  Her body was in shadow, but l’Vi could clearly make out her soft red lips, in a slight smile. They locked eyes and l’Vi’s senses were on fire. This woman was not the source of the ancient magic but this woman had been touched by it. Touched by it in a way that none of the others had.

L’Vi began to wind her way across the room, though the mass of barely clothed concubines. She made her way to a staircase, unconsciously picking up various delights from the tables as she passed by and popping them greedily into her mouth. She made her way upwards through the balconies. Passing by plump Angel Born women being fed by groups of fat nymphs, human men making love to Elven women while the women ate from trays piled high with food. A giantess being attended to by a half dozen burly Dwarves. Finally, she had reached the right level. She made her way through a maze of curtains an found the woman she sought.

The woman was standing, waiting for l’Vi. She was exceedingly beautiful. A mysterious smile on her crimson lips. Her dark brown eyes were enchanting. She was wearing a short silk robe which actually fit her but left little to the imagination. It showed off her thick, soft thighs and clung to her wide hips. The shape of each of her engorged breasts clearly visible parting slightly to make room for her round, nearly spherical belly. She was only about an inch taller than l’Vi but twice l’Vi’s weight. L’Vi was frozen in place, she wanted to fall on her knees and worship at the alter of the 240 pound goddess before her.  As the woman turned around, l’Vi could see that even though this woman’s belly was as large as Demora’s, it was more firm. It was a gut to be sure, but it was still plump. She had the wide hips of a fertility goddess. Her large butt was round and pert. The woman sauntered over to a lounging sofa and undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor as she turned around, revealing her voluptuous, fat body in all of it’s radiant splendor. Her belly hung slightly between her hips, little rolls forming where those hips meat her waist. Her huge breasts hung slightly to the sides of her round stomach but they were round and full.

She ran her fingers over her soft flesh as she sat down, swinging one leg onto the sofa and laying back. Her hand ran to the underside of her gut and she shook it slightly watching l’Vi gaze at her plump fat belly moving back and forth.

“You like what you see Angle Born? You like my big fat belly don’t you?”

L’Vi whimpered. It was all that she could do.

The mysterious woman shifted slightly and patted the couch beside her. “Why don’t you come hear? Isn’t it so much better to touch than to look?”

Roll Willpower: 45/Fail (gloriously)

With only the slightest hesitation, l’Vi found herself moving to the couch. The woman took l’Vi’s hand and placed it on her round belly. L’Vi moaned involuntarily.

“Mmm, yes. I’ve stuffed myself like a little pig. Rub my fat belly for me l’Vi…”

So enraptured was l’Vi that she was barely even startled that this woman knew her name. Without taking her hands from the woman’s fat stomach she asked “how…”

“Shhh,” said the woman. “In the temple of the Goddess, nothing is hidden from her most loyal devotees.”

As l’Vi was massaging the woman’s belly, she leaned forward and buried her face in the woman’s lush cleavage, trying to drown herself in the woman’s warm bosom.

The woman laughed, her belly shaking. She placed her hands on l’Vi’s head pulling it up and kissing her deeply.  

Fuck,” whispered l’Vi.

The woman smiled broadly. “Maybe later… you are far too skinny Angel Born, why do you stare yourself so? She ran her hands over l’Vi’s slender stomach and the curve of her hip.

“Oh…”

“Casandra.”

“Oh, Cassandra, how I long for belly like yours, for my hips to be so round, my breasts so large and soft…”

“But?”

“I eat more than any other maiden in kingdoms, I simply don’t gain weight. They say I have a charmed constitution… it is a foul curse.”

“I see…” Casandra snapped her fingers and plump dark elf appeared from behind a curtain. Cassandra beckoned the elf with her finger and whispered into the maiden’s pointed ear.  The girl disappeared behind the curtain and reappeared moments later carrying a trey laden with food.

“If your appetite is not the problem it must be the wretched food beyond these walls. Here, you can truly eat.

Cassandra began feeding l’Vi from the tray, but before long a ravenous l’Vi was feeding herself while Cassandra massaged her belly, her breasts, her sec. L’Vi felt at once frenzied and eternally calm. Every one of her senses was communicating nothing to her brain but pure, unbridled pleasure. She ate and ate and ate and ate. Perfectly sauced pastas and divine potatoes, caramelized vegetables and foreign dishes she’d never heard tell of before. The desserts replenishing as soon as she finished them. An endless supply of cakes and cookies and a bottomless vat of chocolate ice cream with brownies in it.

She ate for what could have been hours. Climaxing again and again under the power of Cassandra’s skilled hands and tongue.

Roll Constitution: 76/Fail! l’Vi has gained… well more on that later.

L’Vi reclined on the couch, her enormous stuffed belly rounding out in front of her.  Her mind was as free and clear as it had ever been in her 31 years.  She had never felt this good before. Maybe, maybe with Lissia. Maybe.

“And now,” said Cassandra, “we can talk.”

L’Vi smiled lazily, “hmm?”

“You can ask me your questions. Are you not here on a mission from little Simone?”

Oh.

“Yes. Yes of course,” L’Vi was at attention now. This place was truly a paradise… But Theona was the ruler of 101 Kingdoms. Perhaps the single most powerful person in Grossia… Why couldn’t she have this and still be the Empress…

“Okay. Ask away.” Cassandra was grazing from the still replenishing tray. Resting small cakes on her belly and eating them lazily.

“How long have you been a concubine of the Great Harem?”

Casandra smiled. “Oh, l’Vi… that’s a bit… indelicate don’t you think? Why don’t you just ask me how old I am?”

L’Vi fixed her blue eyes on Cassandra.

Casandra chuckled causing one of the cakes to tumble from atop her stomach. “Let’s come back to that one, alright?”

“Were you here when… when all this started,” l’Vi gestured at her own stuffed belly rounding out into her lap.  

Cassandra sighed. “These really aren’t the right questions, l’Vi. But yes, I was.”

“Is this place… are you all devotees of a cult of the Goddess of Pleasure?

“L’Vi. This is another question whose answer bring you no closer to understanding the mystery that you seek to unravel. Come on girl! Aren’t you supposed to be a genius?”

Roll Intelligence: 23/Pass, big time.

L’Vi closed her eyes, “what do you want to tell me?

Cassandra smiled. “Ah! There we are. Good girl. L’Vi, let me tell you a bit about the Great Harem of the Red Empress Theona.”

She finished the last of her cakes and sat up brushing the crumbs from her trembling belly. Her soft round stomach filled her lap as she sat forward, grinning.

“When Theona was merely Queen Theona the Red Witch, Khanslayer, she took her first concubines. The Harem did not begin in earnest for another century, but heavy was burden bourn by the great Queen and certain among her most loyal subjects were devoted to lighting the load in the only ways they knew how. She rewarded them handsomely, for Theona has never kept slaves. These few men and women demanded nothing from their Queen, and she was free to dangle herself as a prize for potential allies as she grew the scope of rule.

As her power grew, her true power, her connection to the magic which permeates the world, she grew tired of such petty, worldly things. Her loyal concubines had taught her the art of meditation through pleasure and she wanted to know more. She established her harem over 400 years ago. Now, she was not so enlightened then as to be above a little petty jealousy. She would not bar her concubines from enjoying one another's company. She needed them well practiced after all, for she was a woman of refined tastes. But she was prone to vanity and not above worrying that her favored men would fine the fresh young women more attractive than she. At first it was important that her Harem serve as an extension of her unimpeachable image. The men and women she took as concubines had to be the perfect image of beauty in the more powerful of her realms. Over the years this became less and less of a concern. Public fascination with her Harem faded as it became just another feature of her legend. Now, to cope with her little vanity issue, she began to feed the woman. Just to soften them up a little and retain her position at the top of the pyramid. Slowly, over many decades she grew to deeply enjoy this, for a time she was a pure feeder, deriving pleasure from little else but making her female concubines into plump, fat little nymphettes.

You might think that this would put off the men or woman in the harem who were not natural fat lovers… but by this time her harem was less a harem and more a cult devoted to the pleasure of Theona. Whatever she desired they desired. There was absolutely no coercion. The loved her without bound.  Nothing was more satisfying than pleasing her.

About 100 years ago, Theona found herself growing curious… she had fattened up so many beautiful woman and seen them loose themselves in the pleasure of their own plumpness, she couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like. With these thoughts in her head she became pregnant and she implored the harem to feed her during her pregnancy. She grew fatter than she ever had during a previous pregnancy, but after she gave birth she was back to her normal weight within weeks. Her magical constitution, much like yours, was used to a certain equilibrium. The harem fed her like mad in the following years and the feeding amongst the cohort grew more intense as well. Fat fetishism spread like wildfire throughout the harem. But Theona remained as slender as she ever had… except during her pregnancies.

This was fine with her, her magical power was growing exponentially and she would do nothing to sabotage that. Until… about a quarter century ago. Her power began to level off… She feared it would soon start to decrease. She sent agents of the empire throughout the 101 Kingdoms and beyond searching for answers. I believe that it was one of those agents who discovered an Aroni Angel-Born with near unlimited potential… but that is another tale entirely, as you well know.

These agents found nothing, of course they had not really been told what they were searching for, the Empress could not reveal that she feared losing her powers… But the Empress herself became convinced that she had found the solution.

She ordered the Harem to begin feeding her, really feeding her more than they ever had before. Slowly but surely, she began to put on real weight. I am sure that you can feel her power growing even now…”

Casandra trailed off, reaching for a bowl of ice cream with bananas and whipped cream topping from the tray.

L’Vi was nonplussed. She truly did not know what to make of this tale. She sat deep in thought for a long time.

“You were one of them. One of the first.”

Casandra smiled.

“Yes, she was.”

L’Vi whirled around, startled from her meditative state. A gorgeous muscular Devil Blood hand entered the room behind her. He was nearly seven feet tall with broad shoulders and black feathered wings. Unlike most of the men she had seen in the Harem he was wearing pants, but his muscular torso was exposed. His skin was tinged red which was not common among the Demon Born but was certainly not unheard of. He had long black hair and the black eyes typical of his people.

He was looking at Cassandra with a sever expression but did not seem inclined to say more.

L’Vi, reeling now, turned back to Cassandra “You… you do not look more than 3 and twenty years…”

“The gift of the Goddess,” smiled the round bodied beauty. She looked at the man. ‘So rude Joachim, you do not even introduce yourself to our guest?”

“And you try to talk the ears right off of her pretty little head.” Her turned his attention to L’Vi. Seeing now that he startled her, he softened his expression by a hair’s breadth. “Lady O’Se, I would like a word.”

L’Vi started to look at Cassandra before concluding that she really had no reason to trust this woman any more than Joachim. He was radiating the same ancient magic as Cassandra anyway so she presumably would have found him eventually. She stood up cautiously, having to be careful with her enormously stuffed belly. She reached down and picked up a chocolate tart from the tray.

“For the road.” She said to no one in particular.

Joachim beckoned for her to follow him and led her out of the curtained room, up a staircase and through a maze of corridors. He was moving swiftly and L’Vi had to focus to keep up with her belly so full. His black feathered wings were gorgeous. L’Vi always loved a Demonblooded man with feathered wings. Maybe he would feed her as well…

Joachim stopped at a leather upholstered door, made a gesture to release the magical lock and ushered her inside.

It was… an office? A very well-appointed office to be sure but an office just the same. She found herself almost disappointed.

“Oh, and here I was hoping for something a bit more… intimate,” She started.

“Roll Charisma: 95/Fail!

Joachim narrowed his eyes. “Have a seat.”

She moved to sit down in one of the large leather chairs in front of the massive oak desk (not red!). As she walked past him, Joachim snatched the chocolate tart from her hand, examining it.

“Cassandra was feeding you these?”

“Yes… among other things.”

“And I suppose that she was eating these as well?”

“Yes…”

Joachim rolled his eyes. “That woman is a true fat girl.” He set the tart down on the desk as he moved to sit behind it. L’Vi sat in a chair across from him. She hesitated before cautiously picking up the tart.

Roll Intelligence: 77/Pass, not bad

Joachim watched her examining the tart.

“Ah,” she said, “it’s enchanted.”

“Ah. Yes. It is.”

She gave him a reproachful look. “It’s not easy to pick up on. It’s not really a spell… it’s signature is so close to the ancient magic coursing through this whole place…”

“So tell me then, L’Vi, what is it?”

She really needed to concentrate.

Roll Intelligence: 67/Pass, better

“You just don’t see something like this on a chocolate tart… I… I’d classify it as a blessing.”

Joachim pursed his lips.

L’Vi continued, “I don’t mean a charm cast by some random cleric. This is… this is almost like a real blessing. Spontaneously bestowed by ancient magic, untouched by a castor’s hand… almost. This maybe had a little push. I think I could work out a spell to probe it… given, given quite some time.”

“No need. That tart is from the Empress’s own reserve. No need to be alarmed,” he added, seeing the look on her face, “anyone here may eat food from the Empress’s reserves, it’s just that few do.”

L’Vi nodded, understanding, “because it’s been specially enchanted to overcome her magical constitution.”

Joachim smiled, “I bet it’s good thought, isn’t it?”

L’Vi gave a slight moan just thinking about the taste.

“I know what you are thinking,” said Joachim, “but you probably won’t be allowed to leave with it. So you should eat it now if you don’t want it going to waste.”

L’Vi ate the tart without hesitating.

Joachim laughed. “Wow, you are an interesting young woman Lady O’Se, to be sure.”

L’Vi looked at him, looked deeply. “You were also one of the first.”

Joachim nodded. “That I was. Cassandra and I were the first.”

Chills went through l’Vi’s body. “Oh, my…. You were there weren’t you? In the court of the Hobgoblin Khan? You were all slaves…”

There was fire in Joachim’s black eyes now, “We were people, and we were enslaved. Yes. We were there. I crucified the wretched Khan myself.” He closed his eyes. “You are perceptive, young one. I think… Are ready? For the final interview? Do you think you know the answer that you sought here today?”

It was now L’Vi’s turn to close her eyes. She searched inside herself.

Roll Intelligence: 31/Big pass

“Yes.”  

She felt the atmosphere in the room change suddenly. She opened her eyes. She was no longer sitting in the room at all. She was surprised to find that she was no longer sitting all. She was standing in a vast shadowy room. Great pillars carved with images of the Goddess of Pleasure stood on either side of her. She was over come with waves of pleasure, magic coursing through her body. She felt herself bid forward. She was moving now. She felt light as the air despide her overstuffed stomach protruding in front of her, the top of her dress had fallen away baring her prefect round breasts as she was pulled forward.

And then. All of a sudden, a great red light… And there she was…

The Goddess of Pleasure.

No… it was Red Empress herself. Theona, The First Sorceress. She was more beautiful than l’Vi could ever have imagined. No image of the Empress that l’Vi had seen had done her beauty any justice at all. It was like she was floating, her great red mane swirling around her. She was naked. She was.. well she was fat yes. Maybe just over gorgeous 200 pounds. Her body was a dream. She the perfect image of sexual beauty. She was radiating pleasure and life and joy. L’Vi began to weep, just a little bit. Theona smiled at her. She fell to her knees.

“You know who I am?” Spoke the Empress

“Of course,” whispered l’Vi.

“You know what I am?”

L’Vi bowed her head. This was a test.

“I know what you will become.”

The Empress nodded. L’Vi felt as though she could melt into the air.

“But I need your help.”

“You couldn’t possibly…” whispered l’Vi.

“Oh but I do child. You must help my daughter to understand. You must help her hold together all that I have built”

“Of course,” l’Vi was trembling, “anything.”

“Good. Good. You will be rewarded”

“No. No… there is no need…”

“You shall have what you desire. In the end. You shall know pleasure.”

L’Vi could barely stand the magical energy radiating throughout the room. She felt the world going dark around her. She looked into the Empress’s eyes, and she felt calm as the world faded to black.

L’Vi ate some magically fattening food!

I figured roll D20+5 for weight gain: 13+5=18 (Let me know if you think I should do something different)

That would be a lot for her all at once! I think that would be 3 fat points! Maybe the DM has thoughts as to taking Fat Feats under the rather unusual circumstance of the gain… I’ll leave that up to him or course.

Also, I have an Idea of the explanation L’Vi will give to Simone that will make clear what L’Vi thinks is going on. I’ll write that later today. I went a little bit nuts with this.