Madelyn Cline

Nbbbunbb

1 hour ago, Nbbbunbb said:

You copied me bub

No, you spelled her name wrong so I made the topic spelled correctly, that way people looking for her on her could find the topic. Also, you make morphs of girls such as Addison Rae and Dixie D'amelio and post them on FatCelebs without acknowledging that they are morphs. You act like nobody will notice, someone questions the legitimately of the post, and then you fail to respond, I would not be surprised if you did that here as well. Lots of people will trust you as a source of information if you start a topic, you are not a reliable source of information, but other people might believe you since you mentioned her before anyone else here did. I'm just doing this because I think it's a good topic, and because I want to call you put on your bullshit. Keep posting fake shit and I'll keep calling you out on it. Good luck, bub.

1 hour ago, fatluuvr said:

No, you spelled her name wrong so I made the topic spelled correctly, that way people looking for her on her could find the topic. Also, you make morphs of girls such as Addison Rae and Dixie D'amelio and post them on FatCelebs without acknowledging that they are morphs. You act like nobody will notice, someone questions the legitimately of the post, and then you fail to respond, I would not be surprised if you did that here as well. Lots of people will trust you as a source of information if you start a topic, you are not a reliable source of information, but other people might believe you since you mentioned her before anyone else here did. I'm just doing this because I think it's a good topic, and because I want to call you put on your bullshit. Keep posting fake shit and I'll keep calling you out on it. Good luck, bub.

Fax and man be careful he might have a family dont kill him like that 😂😂

• Moderators
15 hours ago, fatluuvr said:

13 hours ago, Nbbbunbb said:

Yo fatluur your a stupid **

I merged your two threads. @Nbbbunbb please take your time to think about the advice you just got from @fatluuvr, stop insulting other users and start acting according to the rules, thank you.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Chub_jacky

her show outer banks season 2 just wrapped, hopefully with all her free time/less restrictions she’ll soften up. 

25848693-5DC3-4C7B-986E-A234DA7C6DEB.jpeg

70C17A8A-7F13-48B4-B2FB-3DF197227ED1.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...