• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Vladimir Putin
On 10/24/2017 at 11:25 AM, famous said:

Nice arm cellulite. She should have been your typical thin sexy young singer, but it seems a lot of ice cream happened and she could never gather the willpower to lose the weight. She seems to be in two minds between still projecting herself as a sex symbol and covering up. I haven't checked the obesity rates in Poland but I don't remember seeing many fat girls She seems to be on the heavy side to try to pull sexy.

On 31.03.2018 at 5:57 PM, Vladimir Putin said:

Nice arm cellulite. She should have been your typical thin sexy young singer, but it seems a lot of ice cream happened and she could never gather the willpower to lose the weight. She seems to be in two minds between still projecting herself as a sex symbol and covering up. I haven't checked the obesity rates in Poland but I don't remember seeing many fat girls She seems to be on the heavy side to try to pull sexy.

Obesity rate among polish young women is really low (but steadly rising). However Ewa is of polish nationality, but from Czech Republic, where obesity rate is higher and there is different eating culture and cuisine. She was struggling with weight for years, but often says she likes to eat and doesn't take media too seriously. For example this song is about her "weight problems" with title referencing one tabloid article:

4 hours ago, mrgl said:

Obesity rate among polish young women is really low (but steadly rising). However Ewa is of polish nationality, but from Czech Republic, where obesity rate is higher and there is different eating culture and cuisine. She was struggling with weight for years, but often says she likes to eat and doesn't take media too seriously. For example this song is about her "weight problems" with title referencing one tabloid article:

Interesting story, also I can clearly hear its a cover of Meghan Trainors song "All about that bass"

Ewa is still young, but has been on a roller coaster with her weight since she left her teens.  This latest gain phase, continuing from last year, seems to have really taken hold.  Love and recent marriage may be a factor.  When she is thin, she does dress to promote a sex appeal, and looks hot.  When a little chubby, she tones it down somewhat.  When beyond a little chubby (where she is now), she really covers up.  The problem is that she still continues to act and sing like a pop tart in her performances.  It is not working.  She is talented, but she is going to begin losing her following if this keeps up.  She needs to take some cues from Demi Lovato, embraces the curves, and let it loose.  

Guest Vladimir Putin
14 hours ago, mrgl said:

Obesity rate among polish young women is really low (but steadly rising). However Ewa is of polish nationality, but from Czech Republic, where obesity rate is higher and there is different eating culture and cuisine. 

I didn't know that. It's interesting, such a difference between two neighbouring countries. Maybe you could start a business in Poland offering fatty-spotting tours in the Czech Republic. ;)

6 hours ago, Vladimir Putin said:

I didn't know that. It's interesting, such a difference between two neighbouring countries. Maybe you could start a business in Poland offering fatty-spotting tours in the Czech Republic. ;)

Sadly it's not so big difference to start business based on it. ;)