Video game characters

Guest Dan Lawson

7 hours ago, DabnDemHatrs said:

I feel like they may already exist but what about anyone from the witcher? (yen, anna henrietta, triss, ciri etc.)

I'd requested one and got it, its superb. But its hard to find good screen shots weirdly enough. If you can find one, put it up. this thread is like christmas every time Polluxshep posts.

You're really damn good at these. Like, just amazing. I need to find a better shot of Yen from the witcher...

Hmm, here's several to pick from, ranging from fully naked to the various costumes to having Ciri in it as well for a mother daughter gain...if you're up to it and choose this. No pressure of course, that you've done all of these amazing morphs so quickly is amazing on its own.

yen nakey.jpg

yen pants.jpg

yen dress.jpg

yen and ciri.jpg

mother daughter.jpg

yen and ciri.jpg

yen alt.jpg

19 hours ago, Dan Lawson said:

Should I play the witcher? Just wondering

Absolutely, it's a fantastic series, although the third is certainly the best. It's alright to skip the first one.

19 hours ago, Polluxshep said:

1586385495_yendress33 - Copy.jpg

"So as these research papers show, I am not fat and do not need to go on a diet..."

"Yen, the foot of fat under your belt says otherwise...."

Really, great work on these! Love the fupa under her dress...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, A12121212 said:

Do you have a deviantart or anything of the sort? I would like to request morphs of characters not in video games, but I wanted to ask as I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for the thread. I was thinking about requesting comic book characters for example.

I'd echo this, @Polluxshep , your stuff here is a rival to  Cahabent and Xmasterdavid for sheer quality.