Video game characters

Guest Dan Lawson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In case the inestimable Polluxshep wants to try this again, I've got 3 modded screen shots/digital pics to ask for:

Yen deciding to ditch the corset and let it hang out, surely not being restrained at meals won't effect her weight...

Triss and Yen compare sizes, "you're looking a bit bigger than 23 inches triss." "And you sucking in doesn't hide the ** belly like you think."

Ciri, trapped in modern times, soon falls to modern temptations: pizza and beer soon undo her witcher training. 

yen waist.jpg

T and V.jpg

ciri pizza.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Arimnestos said:

Is cyberpunk worth it? I was a bit put off after the bad release but i was thinking of getting it whenever the next gen update releases

Depends, if you plan on playing it on last gen, don’t bother, it’s broken on those systems, current gen is still not perfect but it’s better on those systems as of me saying this. Next Gen upgrade I won’t see happen any time soon, I feel like it’s more important to really fix these last gen versions first. You’re gonna have the best experience with it on PC, as far as I know. The story is, in my opinion, worth it and really enjoyable. Just unfortunate that the state of the game wasn’t amazing at launch 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 3:30 PM, Wolfers said:

Ok, I know it's been a while, but could you do one of my character from GTA Online? But, could you make her the same size as the girl in the second picture?

20210930_152149_HDR.jpg

dc8ra7n-b7ff7ce1-6f6e-4adc-b4c8-5d0ed9e2a293.jpg

If anyone think they can do this one, then by all means. I would love to see the final product.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...