Growing Goddess Weight Gain Journey

Guest grateful

Love these pics!  Fantastic series!!!  😍❤️

You look suddenly so big lately!  How did that happen?  🥰

You look truly fat and it looks great!!!  😍 

Thanks for the thread!!!  😁

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Steviehull said:

Who is in the first photo? Doesn’t look like you. Any more of you at that size?

Definitely me! I can probably find some more old photos I’ll check later tonight I included the few I have on my phone. My hair changes a lot I was in cosmetology school at the time. 

16 hours ago, BilledMeUp said:

There is a big change from Photo1 to 2. Was there some triggering event that caused the change, like going to college?

Meeting my feeder  ❤️

15 hours ago, maf said:

You seem to be very happy / excited when you hold your marvelous belly :) yet what aspect(s) do you really like the most about your gain?

This is a hard one. There has been so many amazing things about my gain. I love how soft my belly is now. I love that my boobs have gotten ALOT bigger. I like being able to eat whatever I want and not having to worry about it. And I love that I get to buy new clothes lol.

79D93959-6479-4D8F-BF21-30577E877FFE.jpeg

C46F127C-53C7-40FD-88E1-7D23D24D6D76.jpeg

6D99D14B-90DE-419D-A919-DE29BED5592F.jpeg

42747C34-EBF7-4FFE-A44D-15DEA37AB608.jpeg

Guest hedeon1993

wow great gain it feels like you went from this fit innocent little girl to  a big fat woman. you have a beautiful smile nd eyes as well ;) when did you start gaining weight and how much did you gain if i may ask ?

So meeting your feeder got you started gaining , but what was your motivation ? How did you decide to go from being a  traditional beauty to being a big soft round delicious jiggly fatty with a big beautiful face ! There must have been a defining moment? How have your family and friends reacted to your gain ? :)

• Curvage Model

@hedeon1993 I started gaining about 6 years ago so it’s been awhile now. I’ve lost during to and had some plateaus right now I have gained about 160lbs with many more to come.

@Fatmouse at first my gain was intentional. My feeder realized my love for Ben and Jerrys Phish Food ice cream so he’d buy it for me ALL the time. Silly my never thought it was anything but to be sweet. The weight at first made me very self conscious. Then I moved in with him. I was working on some stuff for school when I noticed a few sites in his history bar that confused me. I went to them and saw this women who were massive. Honestly I was complete amazed I thought they look beautiful.I talked to him that night and he told me about how he thought Bbw,ssbbw, and ussbbw were gorgeous. I decided to give gaining a taste but originally said my max was 180. When I got that I changed it to 200. Once I hit that mark I realized I have no desire to stop gaining and how much I love what it has done to my body that I decided not to have an end point anymore. 😉

That last photo is classic.  I imagine the caption (to cameraman Hubby) could be: "I told you that I'd gain as much weight as you wanted.  And I'm keeping my promise, as you can see.  I'm putting you in complete charge of my weight gaining.  Just how HUGE can you imagine me growing from your feeding me over the years?  I'm HUNGRY" !!! 💕😃👍

Guest grateful

Beautiful series Goddess!

image.png.a81792b5be0199a3e83cbc9d9175e4ef.pngMy fave today:  Looking so good and gloriously fat! And to think you did it all so that ring wouldn't slip off! 😍😂🥰❤️😁

Fantastic post, great thread!  Thanks!  😁❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...