Do fat girls in general like belly rubs?

Plumpnesslover

• Curvage Model

I love them!!!! It just feels so relaxing and it makes me feel  like a kitten (Like I could just lay there having my belly rubbed and purr forever ). It is also very intimate in a way. Like what is not to love? 

I will say that I think where it gets maybe tricky is for the women who are not comfortable with their tummies. Like I feel that if they allowed themselves to just relax and feel loved and adored with their adorable tummies they would love it. But I know some women who can’t stand any attention to their belly due to this and so they would likely find some discomfort until they grew that love .

Edited by PillowPie

20 hours ago, PillowPie said:

I love them!!!! It just feels so relaxing and it makes me feel  like a kitten (Like I could just lay there having my belly rubbed and purr forever ). It is also very intimate in a way. Like what is not to love? 

I will say that I think where it gets maybe tricky is for the women who are not comfortable with their tummies. Like I feel that if they allowed themselves to just relax and feel loved and adored with their adorable tummies they would love it. But I know some women who can’t stand any attention to their belly due to this and so they would likely find some discomfort until they grew that love .

So you think if most fat girls were relaxed and comfortable in their own skin that they’d love it too?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Plumpnesslover said:

So you think if most fat girls were relaxed and comfortable in their own skin that they’d love it too?

I think most would. Now not every fat girl though, but majority . It is like the majority of girls love their nipples played with but you have a few who just don’t enjoy that sensation as much. But most do love it. 

But for most being stroked anywhere feels amazing and the stomach is a nice stretch that really  does have nice soft skin that is sensitive without feeling overly so , and that combo feels amazing being touched. Most people I have been with (boys and girls) Love to be rubbed and kissed all over and when in the moment they seem to all love their stomach touched , but if I was to do it outside of the moment many would be nervous and shy about it.  I am also saying this because younger me was so shy about my stomach but then over time I begin to accept it and with that I discovered the love for belly rubs. 

Now I think when we go into jiggling territory because that is a sensory sensation very different then stroking or rubbing you may lose some  who just don’t enjoy that sensory feeling of a jiggle. But  for soft stroking it really does just feel amazing and I feel most would like it. 

But touch is interesting because everyone responds to it Uniquely. I don’t think you have a single type of touch everyone loves . 

2 hours ago, PillowPie said:

I think most would. Now not every fat girl though, but majority . It is like the majority of girls love their nipples played with but you have a few who just don’t enjoy that sensation as much. But most do love it. 

But for most being stroked anywhere feels amazing and the stomach is a nice stretch that really  does have nice soft skin that is sensitive without feeling overly so , and that combo feels amazing being touched. Most people I have been with (boys and girls) Love to be rubbed and kissed all over and when in the moment they seem to all love their stomach touched , but if I was to do it outside of the moment many would be nervous and shy about it.  I am also saying this because younger me was so shy about my stomach but then over time I begin to accept it and with that I discovered the love for belly rubs. 

Now I think when we go into jiggling territory because that is a sensory sensation very different then stroking or rubbing you may lose some  who just don’t enjoy that sensory feeling of a jiggle. But  for soft stroking it really does just feel amazing and I feel most would like it. 

But touch is interesting because everyone responds to it Uniquely. I don’t think you have a single type of touch everyone loves . 

That sounds pretty reasonable. Do you think most fat girls have more sensitive bellies than skinny girls do? Since they’re softer and bigger?

once they accept the fact that they have a delicious belly to rub, it is a great thing to do, otherwise , when they are in denial it is a horrible thing because they are like do not rub my fat, and hey , what do you mean, you are fat and hot, let-s enjoy it, that is one of the reasons i am here lol

Guest Sweet Jujube

I love it, a lot in fact 🥰

Don't think every fat girl likes it, every human is different after all, but it's such a great and amazing sensation. It gives me peace, makes me feel loved.

Thought I do agree that the reluctance some girls that don't feel comfortable with their bodies gets in the way of them enjoying it.

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, Plumpnesslover said:

This is why I constantly fantasize about walking up to fat girls and rubbing their bellies and watching the reaction go from shocked to mesmerized and pleasureed

Honestly, it's become such a big thing for me that I am unable to have sexual relationships or interactions without it being all about my belly. It is truly the only part of my body that is able to bring me pleasure now because I've become so addicted to the sensation. I will never be able to get off without it again

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

Honestly, it's become such a big thing for me that I am unable to have sexual relationships or interactions without it being all about my belly. It is truly the only part of my body that is able to bring me pleasure now because I've become so addicted to the sensation. I will never be able to get off without it again

That's SO hot. And yes, Your Belly would be the center of any partnership with you. Belly First is the directive for any activity with Casey whether it be eating, sleeping, sex, working or even simply entering a room; obviously. Casey and the other person must both be completely Obsessed with Her Belly. Her Belly commands and deserves All the attention and consideration. The pecking order in every situation will always be Her Belly comes first, then Casey Herself and then if anything is left the partner.  This is the only way to maximize pleasure for everyone involved. 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jacksprat said:

That's SO hot. And yes, Your Belly would be the center of any partnership with you. Belly First is the directive for any activity with Casey whether it be eating, sleeping, sex, working or even simply entering a room; obviously. Casey and the other person must both be completely Obsessed with Her Belly. Her Belly commands and deserves All the attention and consideration. The pecking order in every situation will always be Her Belly comes first, then Casey Herself and then if anything is left the partner.  This is the only way to maximize pleasure for everyone involved. 

It honestly goes beyond that - I find that even my whole life revolves around my belly. I'm almost a sub to my own fetish and appetite