Hi, jhonny here, my profile was acdc34434......

Guest jhonnyborgen

Guest jhonnyborgen

Hi everyone I started here my first profile almost 10 years ago, kinda shy, not knowing a lot and meeting my feede Laura fatty, after all this time I decided to start my own profile, sharing stuff about my relashonship and making friends, this has been an amazing journey and awesome lifestyle, I’ll be more involved in the community and also I’m the making of videos, I’m all ears for doing new content and new story’s for our videos, I hear suggestions and I hope everyone is having a great day. And don worry about me in the videos or with Laura, her account and only hers, she loves hearing you guys and she’s exited to get fatter and share with all. 

9BD109AF-34B3-469E-902B-60654B12D7F1.jpeg

78EDD35D-0EC0-45A5-9569-902C83F405D5.jpeg

Guest grateful
47 minutes ago, jhonnyborgen said:

Hi everyone I started here my first profile almost 10 years ago, kinda shy, not knowing a lot and meeting my feede Laura fatty, after all this time I decided to start my own profile, sharing stuff about my relashonship and making friends, this has been an amazing journey and awesome lifestyle, I’ll be more involved in the community and also I’m the making of videos, I’m all ears for doing new content and new story’s for our videos, I hear suggestions and I hope everyone is having a great day. And don worry about me in the videos or with Laura, her account and only hers, she loves hearing you guys and she’s exited to get fatter and share with all. 

9BD109AF-34B3-469E-902B-60654B12D7F1.jpeg

78EDD35D-0EC0-45A5-9569-902C83F405D5.jpeg

This is so hot and I am so happy!   😁

Love couple stories and I am so looking forward to this!!!!  😍 Thanks for the post!   😊

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jhonnyborgen

Hey, thanks for being so nice to all, as a feeder there’s nothing better than a nice feeding date late at night, here’s a pic of a hot night we had a couple days ago

DD954B50-E233-471D-A5F7-9EC036830F57.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jhonnyborgen

Hey new content coming and the piggy just keeps getting fatter and fatter.

And be ready for new and better content coming soon, it’s been a lot of fun doing this new stuff

4B12863B-CE3E-4659-9FE9-5457196877AE.jpeg

• 2 months later...
Guest jhonnyborgen
On 10/2/2020 at 1:59 AM, Serapio Martinez said:

Hola!!!!! Me encanta seguirlos, tengo una pregunta; que grande será Laura??? Tienen un límite??? Se convertirá en ssbbw algún día????

Hola, casi no he checado mi perfil de curvage. Muchas gracias por seguirnos, no sé realmente qué tan grande será pero mira que su apetito crece día a día!!

Guest jhonnyborgen

Hello everyone it’s been a while, thing are awesome this days and someone is been a total pig lately and it shows, she bought some workout clothes because she outgrew the work out clothes she had, she likes showing the new and bigger muffin top to all, can you imagine going to the gym and see all that gut moving around, uff so hot!!. 

P.D. She don’t really do much at the gym as you can see 😉

F3B6779F-976D-4C53-BDD2-8C72A1E3C1FC.png

6 hours ago, jhonnyborgen said:

Hello everyone it’s been a while, thing are awesome this days and someone is been a total pig lately and it shows, she bought some workout clothes because she outgrew the work out clothes she had, she likes showing the new and bigger muffin top to all, can you imagine going to the gym and see all that gut moving around, uff so hot!!. 

She doesn't need the gym. 😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 12:03 AM, jhonnyborgen said:

I gotta tell ya, even though you know, she's been looking large and hungry and ultra hot lately!