Wife gains weight overnight and loses drive

VanillaGorilla

On 4/30/2023 at 3:22 PM, VanillaGorilla said:

She eats normally not excessively or unhealthy but she doesn’t really do anything activity wise. She goes to the gym 45mins as frequently as 2x a week (or not at all for 1-2 months). At night she sits on the couch, she has a desk job during the day (with stocked employee snacks). 

A lot more active than my partner...

I certainly think age plays a big role in women getting bigger. Not always obviously, but in my experience the activity levels drop, the food intake increases and the acceptance of weight gain increases...

• 2 weeks later...

Wife’s been driving me crazy with her body, I’ve been making her overly aware of it, she knows what I like but it doesn’t make her like it any more. But how can I control myself when I look over and see her little belly bulging ahead of her shorts, almost resting on her thighs?? 9 months and no compression shorts, definitely more cellulite, and I could’ve never dreamt of how round her belly has become.

The other night we were showering and I was staring at her excitedly and she jokingly snapped “you better be staring at my boobs!” (I was staring at her boobs, and how her belly is slowly eclipsing them). I can’t even imagine her on top of me anymore (1 because it’s been so long and 2 because her body’s changed so much in that time). I think she’s getting comfortable enough though, maybe soon.

DB1147EB-97F4-462C-98C3-A0B71D02AF60.thumb.jpeg.6c2dae2bb49d7958cc8088fd27e71578.jpeg

Wife went to the gym for the first time in over a month. When she got back she said several times that she’s so out of shape. Then she said that she’s gained another 6lb, and for the first time in recent memory she told me how much she weighs: 172lb! I was assuming about that but hearing her say it made it more impressive. At 5’4” she’s also teetering between ‘overweight’ and ‘obese’ on the gyms BMI chart; I’ve never thought of her as getting close to ‘obese’. 
The other day before discovering she gained more weight she said she said she only wanted to lose 10lb, mostly to make her belly smaller…I guess that number is 16 now, but I like that she’s accepted the majority of what she’s gained over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick stories from last week, we went to a nice restaurant that had a 6 week reservation backlog. We’d been before, when it came time for dessert (we always get the same, she said it’s her all time favorite here too) I ask if she’s made the same mistake and eaten too much of the app and her meal to enjoy dessert. She replies, possibly in ear shot of a couple tables, “no, actually I’ve paced myself pretty well this time, of course I’m a lot fatter than last time too so I can put things away now better”. I did not see that coming, but in truth she can eat as much as me if she’s in the right mood.

next day we went shopping because she said shes down to 2 pair of jeans that actually fit her, so we went to get a couple more the next size up. She also said her button up shirt is too tight and you can see through the spots between the buttons, so up a size there as well, no grumbling about losing weight or gym trips, she seemed happy with how the new ones fit after the brief reluctance of picking the size off the rack (size 10, nothing crazy, but coming from a 3-5 before COVID working from home)

After this we went to a family pool party, I convince her that since it’s just a few close family members that she should put her bikini on, nobody’s going to judge her. She was nervous her bikini wouldn’t fit but her bottoms fit well, other than her cheeks poking out a bit more than she would normally show, luckily most of her gain is in her belly and protrudes proudly unobstructed. She sat down at the steps to the pool relaxing, bent forward so her belly rested balled up on her lap. When she got up I watched as her spine/torso rose up for a while before her belly finally caught up and lifted off of her lap. I think she had a good weekend, I know I did

12 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

It's all sounding very positive - do you feel she's becoming more accepting of her weight? 

Eating dessert, buying larger sizes, wearing a bikini etc - all good signs 👍

Thanks, I think she is more accepting, she seems more open about it. I think something may have changed in her mind the other week when she went to the gym and found out she gained weight, it’s the only thing that works out in that timeline. Either she finally after years realized that I wasn’t lying and I love her body no matter what, or she accepted that she’s going to gain weight and it’s not worth trying to fight it. Since then she seems to care less if her shirt has rolled up to show her belly she also seems a bit more open to my antics. I made it a point to pick her up the other night (in a fun way to kiss her), maybe she didn’t like it, but I wanted it to make her feel better that I still could.

I don’t know why but in a twisted way that’s what makes things hotter to me about her little gain compared to actual feedees, she has no desire to actively gain and she’s gotten here not even trying (or is occasionally holding back and resisting). Imagine if she actually accepted that there is nothing wrong with her weight or even that it makes her sexier (she mentioned how she likes how her boobs and butt have gotten bigger, even accepted her thighs). 
Everyone always says about their SO ‘oh I want her to get to xxx’, she’s most of the way to 200lb (closer than id ever have imagined if you asked me 3yrs ago), I wonder if she will make it to that number. When she has doubts about her body in the past I’ve repeatedly said I just want her happy and healthy. 

@VanillaGorilla

If you've mentioned it already I apologise, but wha sort of ages are you both? 

The only reason I ask is that weight gain does come more naturally as your partner gets older. My partner is nearly 50 - we've been together 30 years and she's probably 100lb heavier now than when we first got together. She's actually about 50lb heavier than she was a year ago...

She's not a feedee, doesn't want to be fat, but loves food and hates exercise so....

She knows I find her attractive (I've always been a fan of big women), she's quite self conscious about her weight, but other than a token protest occasionally, does nothing about it and slowly the weight keeps coming..

She's more accepting of it now- she'll play with her belly when we're intimate and is becoming more comfortable with me touching it.

So my advice- stay as you are, keep doing what you're doing and supporting her. Whatever you do - don't fetishise her.

Like you, I enjoy watching my partner eat and I particularly enjoy the fact her neck is getting fatter and more chins appearing but there's no way I'd mention that to her...

@sconesy73

we are in our early/mid 30’s but we’ve known each other since college when we were 18. I’ve told/ asked her before: did she want me to look like the skinny kid she met in school our whole life? She can’t be the skinny girl her whole life either, she’s a woman now not a teen.

whatever changed with wife recently though, she’s way more open about her gain. Last night she mentioned how she was talking about her recent weight gain to an old lady at work and the lady told her ‘oh but you were such a little thing back then, you look so much better and healthier now…and I bet your husband loves the changes too’ the lady doesn’t know me, but she obviously gets me!

15 hours ago, VanillaGorilla said:

@sconesy73

we are in our early/mid 30’s but we’ve known each other since college when we were 18. I’ve told/ asked her before: did she want me to look like the skinny kid she met in school our whole life? She can’t be the skinny girl her whole life either, she’s a woman now not a teen.

whatever changed with wife recently though, she’s way more open about her gain. Last night she mentioned how she was talking about her recent weight gain to an old lady at work and the lady told her ‘oh but you were such a little thing back then, you look so much better and healthier now…and I bet your husband loves the changes too’ the lady doesn’t know me, but she obviously gets me!

You need to buy the old lady a thank you gift 🤣

This was my reason for asking really...It's easier for a woman to come to terms with gaining weight as she gets older.. My partner isn't actively trying to gain weight, but isn't doing anything to stop it either...

It sounds like your partner and mine are on similar paths...

I do think she’s come to terms with it, better than in the past where she had events like weddings to go to and beach parties to fit in at, now most of our friends have had kids and are settled.

wife wore her new size bigger shirt, but it seems to have the same problem where it spreads open between the buttons at her belly, and the one button at her boobs was undone when she walked into the house. She had a work event to go to, had a few drinks and snacks she said, but was hungry so stopped for a fast food burger on the way home

7981C4AF-19CD-4068-BA29-B1954CFEFCD3.thumb.jpeg.9047629e2a123695bff840230afe00a6.jpeg644AEEFC-70C7-42C2-ABF0-1AD68BCD1596.thumb.jpeg.d2a2433de0d306c64896c01ba069f9d3.jpeg

Copied you line here - 

I don’t know why but in a twisted way that’s what makes things hotter to me about her little gain compared to actual feedees, she has no desire to actively gain and she’s gotten here not even trying

I definitely agree with this with my wife as well.  It takes longer and there is some ups and downs if you will - but it has a different sexy arousing flare to it doesn’t it.

My wife also tries not to gain, but she still does.  Watching her eat more and her appetite grow, seeing her go to the gym less frequently as she starts packing on the pounds, seeing her undress from week to week as she gets into the shower in the evening and seeing her belly hanging a bit more and protruding more as well as creases from her bra and panties because she has out grown them, watching her go back for multiple deserts after she just finished a massive fattening meal, finding extra ice cream and chocolate wrapper in the trash throughout the day.

One that is oh so sexy but also scary - seeing her making commotion in the closet from jumping up and down trying vigorously to get her jeans on and fastened  before we head out to dinner and then seeing her bra and jeans finally fastened with her massive muffin top hanging a gods 5-6 inches out over her waist like an inner tube with her 36DDD bra cutting into her massive juggs creating Boobie bubbles  form needed to upsize her bra again - I am in ultimate arousal - but then she says frustrated “I am a fat cow and I need to go on a diet” - Awwwwwe bummed and want to cry!

funny thing is her designer jeans are a 29 with huge stretch - whatever that means and she has a good 5-6” sexy muffin top of sexy fat all around jutting out over the waistband and she cover it up with a float blouse - but the minute I hug her it is like an ocean of sexy fat - so damn sexy trying to hide it for the general public but it is a wrapped up package with some not knowing all the wonderful news under that blouse.  But she is still in those 29 jeans and hasn’t increased the size - hahaha

A lot of fun tidbits about wife, but overall not much new…biggest news is she acknowledged she hasn’t been going to the gym and Is going to cancel her membership finally. 
other moments from the weekend: Saturday we made a big breakfast, then wife took a 3hr nap on the couch, then snacked, then for dinner ordered a burger for delivery. She said “I haven’t gotten my big butt off the couch and I wanted to do so much (chores)” I told her I liked that butt, she said “it’s probably flat now from all the sitting” I said ‘ you were on your side laying down for a bit, I’m sure it’s still good’

Sunday we went out to brunch, then snacks and drinks at the pool, then more fast food for dinner. She wore a different bikini her belly jiggled around happily with every step from pool to snacks. She’s ordered a new suit, she said a one piece, but ended up ordering a size larger bikini.

monday she had a work outing at a pub, then came home and ordered tacos for delivery because she ‘didn’t have much’ at the outing. 
Tuesday we went out to eat and she was proud of herself for finishing her hole meal, and said we had to get dessert on the way home because we were near a place she liked and we don’t go that way often

…we’ll see what happens in the days and weeks to come 

On 6/16/2023 at 12:06 AM, Kent241 said:

Is she napping a lot now? 

It’s not a new pattern, She’s always slept like 10+hrs on the weekends and more often than not either stays in bed or on the couch, a 1-3hr nap on a Sunday is almost a guarantee. When she’s not laying around she’s out shopping or going out to brunch / dinner with me or friends.
What I think has changed over the years other than metabolism is that she seems to be more into food, like tastes and special desserts or breakfasts. a few years ago I never remember her telling me about a new dessert she saw on Instagram or some cooking recipe we need to try that she saw on some video clip. 

On 6/14/2023 at 8:25 PM, VanillaGorilla said:

A lot of fun tidbits about wife, but overall not much new…biggest news is she acknowledged she hasn’t been going to the gym and Is going to cancel her membership finally. 
other moments from the weekend: Saturday we made a big breakfast, then wife took a 3hr nap on the couch, then snacked, then for dinner ordered a burger for delivery. She said “I haven’t gotten my big butt off the couch and I wanted to do so much (chores)” I told her I liked that butt, she said “it’s probably flat now from all the sitting” I said ‘ you were on your side laying down for a bit, I’m sure it’s still good’

Sunday we went out to brunch, then snacks and drinks at the pool, then more fast food for dinner. She wore a different bikini her belly jiggled around happily with every step from pool to snacks. She’s ordered a new suit, she said a one piece, but ended up ordering a size larger bikini.

monday she had a work outing at a pub, then came home and ordered tacos for delivery because she ‘didn’t have much’ at the outing. 
Tuesday we went out to eat and she was proud of herself for finishing her hole meal, and said we had to get dessert on the way home because we were near a place she liked and we don’t go that way often

…we’ll see what happens in the days and weeks to come 

You cannot mention bikinis without pics.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:36 AM, FitGuy123 said:

You cannot mention bikinis without pics.

I wish I could’ve, but the moment just didn’t come up to make it not ‘weird’ to do so…soon, I’ve been looking for more opportunities.

wife followed through and quit the gym, but said she wants to keep going to pilates, which I may be wrong, but seems like aggressive stretching. She’s counteracted any calories burnt by buying cupcakes and ice cream to have every night this week. Saturday night we didn’t have plans and her friend wanted to meet up, so she dressed up in a new dress, it’s not very form fitting but the back is completely exposed from the waist up, and forward about 1/2 her torso. She got sad about how it fit ‘because it shows off my flub’ -She’s getting shallow love handles that deepen depending on how she moves. she said she wasn’t going to be out long but came home 8hrs later with several drinks and a belly full of pizza in her. She stripped the dress off and slept naked for the first time in months, not that it’s a regular thing for her ever. She also said she got compliments from her girlfriends about the dress. Hoping for some naked hungover cuddles, but she’s still passed out currently.

Things took a bit of a left turn and she immediately shuts me down…I found and confronted her about a toy I didn’t recognize, and said I’m glad she’s doing ‘things’, but in the now 18mo+ since we’ve had sex, this discovery makes me feel like she wants nothing to do with me (I’ve said that before in conversation and she physically has yet to prove me otherwise). She said doing something to herself is different than with someone else, I get that; I told her a year ago I’ve been watching videos and doing things on my own while waiting for her. I said nothing I could see or feel would change my mind about her, she still shut the whole conversation down…we’re taking a bath and showering tonight but she still doesn’t want to make it more intimate than that. Fuzzy pic from today, to remind myself what I witnessed while she jaunted around. Even a clear pic wouldn’t do her justice, but probably for reasons she doesn’t want.0C0E9A9A-EE02-4FE2-898B-4A92D2429ECB.thumb.jpeg.996daa0345df207d52241d661ef0f537.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I always assumed it, but Last night in the shower I studied my wife’s tattoo on her side…it goes along her side from waist band to armpit and is 10 words with letters about the side of a pinky nail. Near her soft hips the letters have stretched to be about 1.5x the size, but near her love handle area (she doesn’t quite have those yet) they’ve actually shrunk! I love seeing signs of how her body has been moving and changing 

• 1 month later...

It’s been a couple months since wife admitted to any additional weight gains, I’m waiting for her to step on the scale again (or to admit to her recent gains). Wife’s t-shirts have been getting more snug, on one occasion she got out of bed and jiggled around the house for 5mins before realizing that the shirt had ridden completely up her belly.

I also know that she’s getting a muffin top in her size 10 pants and mentioned going jean shopping. I don’t know what the recent gain is, but it feels as significant as the last (10-15lb) in her thighs and belly.  We’ll see when she admits to it.

pic of us going to the store and her poor body getting squeezed by the seatbelt, years ago her boobs were the only thing to make the shirt tight, now they’re pushing less than her bellyFullSizeRender.thumb.jpeg.8e6f421b7a3a9b6d686c56b21d48a1e3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

My wife is the cutest without even trying. she bought new bigger clothes (US 10 skirt and a L top). She said she over-estimated her top and underestimated her bottoms and has to return them. She said “I got kinda depressed about the underestimate because I couldn’t even zip the skirt up, but the shirt was kind of baggy. Then she said “I want to jog on the treadmill tonight after exchanging them….then maybe we can have a sangria and a dessert”. (So I guess the thought is the exercise will cancel it out?)

she hasn’t gone to the gym (or done anything physical to make her sweat) in months. I’m not sure she’s even walked on that treadmill for more than 30mins this month, but we have been having desserts more nights than not, she hasn’t admitted outright to recent gains. Hoping for a good weekend regardless

So wife didn’t outright state her weight but, she did say that she’s ‘just under 180lb’ (which she was 172 a couple months back). We snacked and ate well all holiday weekend, we even planned meals for our upcoming vacation trip to a theme park. No exercise was done for the rest of the week.
wife likes to cut our dogs nails in this spot, the pics are a year apart now. This is also one of the oldest (and tightest) shirts I was mentioning she still wears. Her pants have a draw string on them, you can barely see in the first pic, but she can’t tie it anymore, just two little tips of hang out of the holes.IMG_2530.thumb.jpeg.da7a1252a2fd8b79f6bfd488c0a71798.jpegIMG_6108.thumb.jpeg.b176df0a7d0a3350aec4753063a823cd.jpeg

I guess there’s worse things than obsessing over your own wife, but I found a picture from ~7 years ago with her in the same shirt and had to compare. I want to keep her anonymity above all else, you can kind of see the change in her cute chin and also where some of those 60lbs have gone…I love the recess in the shirt for her belly button; I can’t remember it looking that big and deep. Comparing the two pics I’m pretty shocked that she’s gotten this far, I hope she finds a way to be happy with her body at this weight (or bigger), and doesn’t have a breakdown soon.IMG_2534.thumb.jpeg.db2b372ab641dff131b3de86b49e1208.jpeg

On 9/5/2023 at 9:26 PM, VanillaGorilla said:

I guess there’s worse things than obsessing over your own wife, but I found a picture from ~7 years ago with her in the same shirt and had to compare. I want to keep her anonymity above all else, you can kind of see the change in her cute chin and also where some of those 60lbs have gone…I love the recess in the shirt for her belly button; I can’t remember it looking that big and deep. Comparing the two pics I’m pretty shocked that she’s gotten this far, I hope she finds a way to be happy with her body at this weight (or bigger), and doesn’t have a breakdown soon.IMG_2534.thumb.jpeg.db2b372ab641dff131b3de86b49e1208.jpeg

the weight looks really nice on her. you are a lucky man. I hope she can be more comfortable with her body one day :)