Casey’s Tale

George S.

More parts to come...

Chapter 1 

Casey had not seen Derek in two years and she was excited to see her former CrossFit buddy. She had quit doing CrossFit due to her classes and stress in her personal life and had been unable to connect ever since. She was always attracted to Derek but never had the courage to make a move or show interest. Derek was 6’0’’ and a well put together former athlete but he was also relatively shy.  Casey was super happy to get a text from Derek asking her to go for a couple of drinks after work.

Casey was a little nervous what Derek would think of her since she didn’t quite look the same as her CrossFit days. After CrossFit she was so swamped with her classes she developed some bad eating habits.  From her sophomore year to her senior year she had put on 50 plus pounds. What was weird about the weight gain though was that she kind of liked how it made her look. She went from a size 6 to a size 14 but all in all most of it went to her curves and most girls were wearing revealing things showing their freshman 15 midriff anyways. Casey just went with the weight and she actually liked the way in made her body feel. 

Derek and Casey ended up meeting at a local bar for dinner and drinks. Derek was definitely taken aback a little bit when he first saw Casey walk through the door. So much so that he couldn’t resist bringing up her weight once he had a couple beers in him.

‘Casey I’m not going to lie, you surprised me a bit as you don’t quite look like you did from when we were doing CrossFit.’

Casey was a bit shocked that he was so pressing about what she perceived to be a question about her weight but she was relatively comfortable with her weight so she didn’t take it personally.

‘Yea I know, I was so skinny when I was doing CrossFit then I just got overwhelmed with school the next thing I know I put on a couple pounds.  Most went to the right spots though right?’

Casey did a quick little wiggle in her seat.

Derek didn’t know what to think. He’s only ever been with relatively fit chicks and here’s Casey who was clearly over 200 pounds. For some reason though there was something charming about her and very attractive. He figured it still may be worth pursuing.

‘Yea absolutely, I was just surprised that’s all’

They continued to drink for another hour or two and soon enough they both lost any reservations and their inhibitions.  Derek just figured fuck it, I never had sex with a chubby chick before so might as well try it.

Next thing you know they are back at Casey’s apartment and taking their clothes off. Derek was really enjoying the nice size of Casey’s tits. But he was really shocked when she took off her jeans. They were clearly digging in to her skin all night as their was a huge band around her stomach as she pulled down her pants. When she pulled them over her stomach he swore her stomach released another inch or two. He was oddly fascinated. He even found it sexy how she had her panties pulled up cupping her pretty big belly. 

At this point Derek didn’t care though, he was fucking this 200 pound plus broad. He quickly reached to grab her panties and move them down when his hands hit those hips. As his hands hit they just melted in her skin like butter, she was so soft. It actually felt really good surprisingly. 

Casey didn’t know what she was getting into, she had some sex around 185 Pounds but nothing since the last 30 plus. She was nervous Derek wouldn’t find her attractive at this size even though she felt good about herself. After he removed her panties she was completely exposed. She looked down at herself and was pretty turned on by her juicy tits and wide hips. 

The real question is how Derek felt. She undid his pants and slid his jeans down and bam there was a massive erection out of his boxer briefs. Her loins immediately got wet from how big his cock was and how ready he was for her. She quickly got him out of his underwear as she needed him inside her.  She pushed him over onto the bed and got on top. Her pussy was so wet he slid right in only after a try or two. 

Derek looked up at all of Casey and couldn’t believe how big she was and how much bigger she was then anyone he’d ever been with.  He put his hands on her big tits to try to slow them from wobbling everywhere but her belly was still crashing up and down. She was so soft all over....fuck this feels amazing. At that point he realized he was fucked.

Casey was so into the movement she just started thrusting rapidly as hard as she could. Fuckkkk it feels so good she thought. At that point she could feel Derek’s cock start to pulsate. Holy fuck she thought, he’s going to cum already. The thought of how much he liked her at this weight turned her on so bad, she loved it. Within the next 10 seconds Derek spent himself inside Casey. He lasted a total of 40 seconds. Casey wasn’t even mad she hadn’t had time to get off, she just loved the inability of Derek to control himself around her. 

Casey after sex reassured him that she has a Morena so there’s no risk of pregnancy.

At that point in time Derek tried to excuse the quick get off by saying he hadn’t been with a girl in awhile. 

Casey was a bit disappointed as she thought it had more to do with her than that fact but overall the night couldn’t have gone any better. Derek asked to see her again before he left and Casey liked the thought of that.

Chapter 2

Casey was super excited to go out again with Derek a week later and he actually took her to her favorite restaurant.  After their first encounter she felt a little more like herself and that she could let her hair down.  That meant she was going to order her favorite meal from this place, the surf and turf. It was a 20 ounce steak and an assortment of various seafood.   They both had a great time during dinner and best of all a full meal. Casey ate every last bite of it. She didn’t think much of until she went to get up she could feel the tightness of the shorts she was wearing. She walked very slowly just to be safe.

Derek couldn’t believe she just housed that whole meal in front of him. No wonder Casey put on what he was thinking was 75 plus. As she walked after dinner he could see how wide her hips were now, and he swore her belly was almost sloshing around.

They both were comfortable again about going to her place for the nightcap. Once they got to her apartment she was shocked when Derek asked if she had any ice cream. When he said about it she had a warm sensation in her vagina over the thought. That’s weird she thought but fuck I really want some ice cream right now.  

In reality she should’ve probably been more concerned over her shorts situation.

Derek was in disbelief. He didn’t think Casey could possibly fit anything else in her stomach but man was she pounding this ice cream. What was more amazing was that she didn’t even realize the zipper to the shorts had come undone and her black satin panties were pushing through. He couldn’t belief how thick she looked.

Casey was in so much bliss eating the ice cream she didn’t even notice that her belly had undone the jean shorts. However she realized eventually. She had decided to get 4 scoops of ice cream because she just couldn’t resist. It was the third scoop that ultimately did her in. Just as she was hogging down another bite she felt the button in her shorts pop off.  Her immediate response was shock and embarrassment. How the hell could she eat so much without even a consideration.

The entire event turned out to be a big turning event in their relationship. As she began to apologize she stood up to go change and her stomach was just pouring out. She actually looked down and realized her shirt wasn’t even covering her midriff. Shit she thought, I really was loose with my eating tonight. Non soon after having that thought however Derek quickly stood up and offered to help. As he stood up she couldn’t help but notice the massive erection poking out of his shorts.

The tides quickly turned. She now knew she had the upper hand. She wasn’t going to let it go either. 

‘Damn Derek I was hearing feeling all guilty for letting myself go tonight and it appears you like what you’re looking at. Why don’t I do something about that.’

Simultaneously they began removing each other’s shorts. Derek had no idea what had come over him, all he knew was that he wanted to be inside this fatty. Her belly was pouring out of into those panties again and Derek couldn’t get her out of them soon enough. As she pulled them off she got a little off balance and did a couple quick steps to regain her balance. As she did her ass, thighs and belly jiggled for a couple seconds.  Derek could barely contain himself. He could feel the precum already had wet the tip of his dick.

‘Fuck Casey, I just want to be inside you’

She couldn’t possibly get on top tonight as she was just too full. Instead she turned around and asked for Derek to take her doggie style.

Derek inserted himself into Casey so quickly and started slow thrusts to try and save himself some dignity.  He looked down and her ass wasn’t even what he would call clapping, it was moving in waves. The cellulite from her thighs was also crashing together but felt amazing the jiggling into the front of his thighs. She was like a pillow she was so soft. He thought for a second he may make it over a minute but that’s when Casey took over.

‘Oh fuck Derek, fuck my fat ass, I’m so wet’

Derek knew he was fucking a pretty fat chick but what he saw next did him in. She had a full person mirror for when she got ready and he peered into that mirror. Her legs were double this size of his but it was the belly/tits that finished him off. Her stomach was dangling completely detached from her as a different entity. And as big as her tits were, and they were like pendulums, her belly stuck out further. Just as he saw this Casey began the fast thrusts again.

She could feel his cock pulsating and she wanted to finish him off. She loved the power she had over him, he was practically powerless. After 5 quick thrusts Derek climaxed again, this time he did pull out and nut on her ass. 

Immediately after sex he felt embarrassed again because he knew he nutted in under a minute. He vowed to not make the same mistake again.  They parted ways and agreed to see each other again in a couple weeks.

Chapter 3 

Derek was still determined to get Casey to cum this time around. This time they were just going to watch a movie at Casey’s apartment so he figured he may have a better chance if he came prepared. He hoped to arrive and have his way with her as soon as he got there. So before he left the house he pulled some recent pictures of Casey up from Facebook.  In the moment he thought this was weird he was pulling up pictures of a fat chick to get him off but he couldn’t stop thinking about her. He pulled up a picture of her at a party wearing a red dress. At first it seemed innocent enough but he quickly noticed that her calves had started to get pretty thick and were really close to cankles. His eyes jumped back to her face though and he really had to give it to her, she was a very pretty girl. He did notice though that there was a second crease under jaw where weight clearly has piled up. He took his intention now to her midsection. The dress was so tight it left nothing to the imagination. It literally had the outline of her panties running across right above the belly button. Even with two layers her belly button looked so damn deep. He took a look at her friend standing next to her and she was 130 pounds, well put together and what appeared to be half of Casey. Casey’s belly was at least 3 times larger than her friends. Derek looked down and saw the difference in their calf size and before he knew he had blew his load all over the place. Derek was confused he didn’t know if he spent the load for Casey or her friend. He was so confused lately.

Casey on the other hand had a big surprise for Derek and she was going to take it up a notch now that she knew Derek couldn’t contain himself around her.  When she had first started putting on weight she was curious if guys were into it.  At that time she saw on a lot of forums that people did before/after of these chicks that put on weight and the guys could barely contain themselves, so she thought she might try something out.

It’s 7 o’clock and Derek showed up at Casey’s apartment for movie night. He brought a bottle of wine to share and Jerry McGuire. He was 30 minutes removed from getting off and was feeling good about his chances.  Little did he know what Casey had in mind.

As he walked in the door Casey greeted him at the door. All that she had on was her old CrossFit gear and let’s just say it didn’t fit like it used to. She had the short shorts pulled over her belly button and they were riding so high you could see her camel toe.  Her thick thighs were literally just pouring out and so big they were pretty much touching the whole way down to her knees. Her old t-shirt was riding so high it pretty much doubled as a bra. Actually he realized that she was using it as a bra. Her tits were sagging down to the side a bit and almost resting on her belly. He could see her big nipples through the shirt and how much her tits jiggled with every step she took.

‘Hey Derek, I figured you’d like to see me in my old workout gear as that’s how we first met.’

Casey knew damn well what she was doing by revealing this much to Derek.

Derek struggled to find any words.

‘Casey wow, I can’t believe how much you've changed.’

Casey in hearing those words was getting so wet but didn’t want to lead that on to Derek. But in that moment she had looked down and saw the damage down to her body. Nearing 100 pounds extra on her body, so much more of her now. She could feel the sensation in her pussy was making her so wet.   She started thinking about what the future may hold and how many more pounds she might add to her blossoming figure when she snapped back into reality. That’s when she remembered the 3 pizzas she ordered for the date night.  

‘I guess you could say I changed a little bit from when we met. Anyways why don’t I go get the pizzas I bought for us and the two liter of Mountain Dew so we can start the movie.’

Derek’s intentions were quickly foiled as Casey got up and went to the kitchen before he could even make a move. They quickly settled into the couch in the living room and started the movie. 

30 minutes went by and suddenly Casey paused the movie for a bathroom break and came back with another pizza and a new two liter. Derek hadn’t been paying much attention but when he looked down he noticed that an entire pizza was polished off. He couldn’t believe how much Casey could put down. The same song and dance happened for the second pizza and by the movie end she was halfway through the third. If figured he probably ate half a pizza so this former CrossFit chick just pounded two whole pizzas in two hours. After the movie she got up to go get more soda and Derek was mesmerized by the shelf booty she had developed as she walked away. The fat legs and cellulite and her calves looked double of an average size girl. On the way back in her tits were sagging without any bra to cover them and just bouncing back and forth. Her belly hanging but being held up by the shorts and panties underneath. Derek could see the shorts cutting off circulation and forming a big imprint on her belly. All he wanted was to release that big belly from her shorts. 

‘Casey those shorts are looking a little snug, why don’t you make yourself more comfortable.’

Casey was more than thrilled to take the shorts off. As she slid the shorts down the belly began to release and Derek could really see the results of the pizza stuffing. Her belly had a solid 7/8 inch crease on each side and just hung into her red satin panties. 

‘Ohhh much better, I freed up some room for the rest of the pizza. Why don’t we watch some Netflix now’

They fired on some documentary about global warming and just lounged around.  Casey was laying on Derek’s shoulder as they watched. About 45 minutes in he could hear Casey snoring. She had clearly eaten herself into a food coma. At this point in time she had fallen closer to laying in his lap. He wasn’t sure what to do, he was aroused but she was asleep.  At that moment Derek looked down and saw Casey’s double chin crease and her tits just pouring out of the shirt. The best of all was the belly which almost made it to the end of the couch.

Derek couldn’t take it anymore. He made a run to the bathroom to go to town on himself. He pulled up Casey’s Facebook pictures again and saw the pic from a month ago. Even as big as she was in this pic  where she practically doubled her friend, he thought she might have put on 15 pounds since then just based on the visuals tonight. Holy fuck he thought to himself, she’s insatiable with food. 

He pulled his pants down and made the picture zoom in on her stomach. He was so fucking hard, he wanted to come inside her so bad. He really started to go at it when he heard the door pop open and it was 250 plus pound Casey standing at the door.

‘Looks like you’ve got yourself all worked up there Derek, what are you looking at on your phone’

Derek was so embarrassed about the situation his heart had sunk in his chest and he gulped before he could reply

‘Oh it’s pretty much what it looks like, I just couldn’t take it anymore.’

‘Take what? Let me see what you’re looking at’

Casey snatched the phone and zoomed out to see a picture of herself and her friend. At this point she was completely convinced she had control over Derek completely. 

‘Looks like you had that zoomed in to my belly Derek, my little chubby belly. Well I’ve got news for you, I think I put on 20 pounds since that picture was taken.’

Derek’s heart began to race, he was completely torqued and could feel himself practically cumming and he wasn’t even touching himself anymore.

‘It looks like you can’t control yourself around my belly Derek that’s why I tried to keep it tucked away from you tonight. But clearly you just can’t help yourself. Why don’t I help you out with that massive erection you have.’

Before going to grab Derek’s erection Casey grabbed at her panties and began to pull them down. The red line across her stomach was amazing and her belly was hanging to around her pussy level.

She then grabbed Derek’s cock and inserted it into her belly button. 

Derek’s mind was racing. His precum had made her belly button wet so his dick was moving around easily. He felt like he was going in at least 2 to 3 inches as she just kept pushing her stomach back and forth on his cock.  He was confident he had never been so hard and he couldn’t take it anymore.

‘Casey please let me cum inside you, I’m so fucking hard.’

‘I can let you cum inside me Derek as long as you feed me ice cream afterwards.’

‘Ok fine, please Casey’

‘But it has to be the whole carton it can’t just be a bowl.’

Casey looked down and Derek was practically cumming.

‘Yes whatever you want piggy’

Casey wasn’t expecting that and that clearly caught her off guard.

‘What did you call me? Piggy was it?’

Derek in a nervous voice now afraid he overstepped.

‘I called you piggy, I thou..’

‘That’s what I thought Derek, just remember Derek I am your piggy, your hog’

As soon as Casey let those words go she realized just how soaking wet she was. She wanted this as bad as Derek but she couldn’t show him that.  She spread her legs wide for Derek to enter her from behind as she leaned on the bathroom sink.

‘Go ahead and fuck your piggy Derek’

Derek slid right into Casey’s wet pussy. He thought he was going to burst after one thrust but managed to look up and see Casey in the mirror, wham another thrust and Casey tits went in every direction along with her burgeoning waist.  He even noticed it kept hitting off the bathroom vanity. After about 6 thrusts Casey couldn’t take her belly hitting off the vanity anymore nor the weight of it pulling her down.

She stood upright a bit and heaved her belly into the sink and there was a massive plop.

‘Now fuck away’

Derek made it 5 more thrusts and completely exploded in Casey, there was just too much softness and skin crashing everywhere.  His plan was foiled again.

As this was going on Casey herself was finally getting close to a climax with Derek and actually only 20 seconds or so that he made it.  She knew he had came but didn’t care and thought she could ride it out until she came.

‘Fuck Derek you really couldn’t control yourself, this piggy needs to climax as well. Why don’t you keep thrusting my big fat ass.’

Derek looked down at the waves her ass making and it was like his erection never went away. He just kept fucking her as hard as he could.

Casey looked into the mirror and saw what she had done to herself. Over 100 pounds of pure fat covered her once tone body. Her tits were jiggling everywhere and her belly was like an ocean sloshing around.  She just thought about how much of a cow she was now and how much more she wanted to add to her already enlarged frame. As much as Derek had no control maybe it was her who had no control, bite after bite, pound after pound, what had she done to herself. Her stomach was sloshing around in a bathroom sink for Pete’s sake. She looked up one last time to see her once chiseled chin and cheeks look all puffy. Her chin almost looked like it was moving back and forth with each thrust. She wanted to feel what she had done to herself again so she managed to back Derek up and get her stomach out of the sink. Derek began to thrust more now and even harder. Casey could see all over herself completely unhinged now....wow what a fatass have I become. As Casey’s body was being plowed and moving in every direction her pussy finally couldn’t take it anymore, her orgasm reverberated through her whole body.

Although not as planned Derek finally was successful. 

‘Fuck Derek that was good, I needed that’

Casey was trying to downplay it a bit to not cede any power to Derek.

‘Yea I really liked that too, glad I was able to return the favor’

‘Well Derek, your job isn’t done yet. Go get your queen a carton of that ice cream and I’ll meet you on that couch.’

Derek went quickly to get the carton as he didn’t want to disappoint his piggy.  He couldn’t believe what happened over the last month but all he could think was getting ice cream in that big belly. 

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, George S. said:

I have the 4th part mostly written and a bunch of ideas for more parts but probably will take some time to put together.

Holy. Fucking. Shit!! This is the hottest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Oh my god. I cannot thank you enough for creating this. You have me on the edge of my seat and I am completely honored. It's crazy the effect something like this has on me, I just polished off 6 donuts while reading and now my pussy is soaking wet and my clit is throbbing envisioning this story in my mind. Thank you ❤️ thank you ❤️ thank you ❤️ I cannot wait for more

• 4 weeks later...
Chapter 4 

As Derek had still been going to CrossFit a bunch of the regulars there wanted to go to happy hour after a workout.  Derek finally feeling like it was time to start bringing Casey around his friends asked her to join him.

Casey’s initial reaction was that she didn’t want to put herself out there with these people but she knew they were part of Derek’s life so she wanted to be supportive. Alas she agreed.

She couldn’t decide on what to wear so she finally decided on a white cami with a dressy shirt over top with a pair of jeans. She had just bought a size 18 a week ago after all of her 14s had no prayer at coming over her tummy.  She tucked that belly into the pair of jeans and although snug she was pretty comfortable.

There were 8 of them altogether including Casey and Derek. She knew 4 of them from before plus there were 2 new people.

‘Kevin and Emily, I’d like you to meet Emily. She used to come to CrossFit a couple of years ago and that’s how we met’

Casey wasn’t sure how the introduction would go as far as if he’d say girlfriend or not but they’d only seen each other a couple times so this could be friends with benefits for all she knew.

‘Very nice to meet you Casey’

‘Yes Derek has been talking about you the last couple of weeks so nice to put a face to the name’

Quickly Kevin and Emily’s introductions were interrupted by Stacy, one of the girls she knew prior. 

‘Hey Casey! So good to finally see you again! I’m glad to see you didn’t join another gym and leave us!’

Stacy was always super competitive in not only CrossFit but when it came to being the hottest chick all the guys loved.

‘No I miss you guys, just got super busy with school and life.  I don’t miss those crazy workouts.’

‘Well what workouts are you doing?’

Casey could hear one of the guys snicker in the background however she didn’t care.

‘Oh nothing actually, just enjoying life.’

A new voice then jumped in.

‘Oh Casey it’s so good to see you. I missed your face, you look so cute as always’

Casey was relieved to hear Lisa’s voice. Lisa has always been super nice to her, she was like the mom of the group.

‘Awww thanks Lisa, you’re always so sweet. I missed seeing you.’

‘Well hopefully now that we’ve seen each other again we can make it a habit!’

Derek quickly had ordered drinks and was ready to celebrate the occasion.

Let’s cheers to the gang being back together and some new faces as well!’

Everyone drank up to the cheers and settled in for a nice night of drinks, laughs and food. Casey was busy catching up with Lisa as well as also getting to know the newbies. It was getting late in the night when that bitch Stacy began to run her mouth.

‘So Casey, when are you going to make your return to CrossFit and see if you still got it?’

Casey was irritated at the comment and over Stacy but her pride got the best of her.

‘I don’t know Stacy, I used to beat your ass pretty easily in all of the events, can’t be that hard.’

Although Casey wanted to make sure everyone knew she used to whoop on Stacy her comment about not being that hard was more of a joke.  However Stacy didn’t take it that way.

‘Hah you used to be able to get the better of me but I highly doubt it now with the shape you’re in. Why don’t you come next Saturday morning like old days? See if you can still hack it?’

At this point Casey was in too deep and she wasn’t going to back down. Yea she put on weight but Stacy was a scrub, at worst she’d give Stacy a run for her money.

‘Alright Stacy, it’s a deal, just like old times.’

‘Hah I knew you still had some fight in you, can’t wait!’

Luckily that was the end of the interaction for the night with Stacy but she could see her snickering with one of the CrossFit guys after their talk.  It pissed Casey off but she figured why let it get her worked up for the rest of the night so she said fuck it. She was just going to drink and catch up with friends and Derek the rest of the night.

She went back to talking with Lisa to see what she’s been up to.

‘So Lisa what’s good with you these days, are you seeing anyone?

‘No one right now, I dated a guy for a year and it didn’t work out. Im just enjoying being single and open to a relationship if it were to happen.’

Aww well you’re such a sweet person I’m sure the right person will come along at some point, you’d be such a catch!’

‘You’re so sweet Casey, you’re quite the catch yourself.’

Derek interrupted, ‘What are you two talking about, how cute I am?’

They both laughed, ‘Yea that was definitely it Derek, I’m just glad you brought Casey back around.’

‘Yea it’s been nice reconnecting with her.’

‘Yea I’m glad to have reconnected with you both! You’ve both always been super nice to me and I missed you guys.  I think I am heading out for the night though, gonna call an uber and head home, have a long day of studying tomorrow.’

Derek was disappointed he was hoping for a night cap but he understood.

‘Well good luck studying tomorrow. I’ll see you next Saturday morning! Give me a hug before you go.’

As Lisa brought Casey in for a hug, Casey was surprised by just how snug of a hug it was but she was ok with it.  

‘Ok Casey, I’ll text you later or during the week’

They exchanged a hug and she was on her way. On the way home she wondered what she got herself into next week but she nothing she could do now, she wasn’t going to back down. 

Once she got home though her anxiety over the situation was through the roof, and what that meant was she needed some comfort food.  Luckily she had bought a tub of ice cream earlier in the day.  She got ready for bed and in her comfy clothes and ready to watch some TV and eat some ice cream.

As she was eating the ice cream she was thinking about Derek and how good he’s made her feel the last couple of weeks and just how she’s changed and it made her really happy. The more she thought about it and the more she ate her belly eventually got so full she needed a release. She reached down and her hand crossed down over her round tummy into her wet clit.  The mound above her pussy was getting so soft and it was pretty astonishing how far she had to spread her thick thighs to be able to finger herself. The thought of her transformation quickened her heart rate and she took her other hand and grabbed her tit that was hanging off of her chest. She started twisting her nipple as she fingered herself and was practically quivering at how good it felt. It was one of the best orgasms she’s had it awhile.

Chapter 5

Casey ended up studying most of the week for finals so her and Derek didn’t get to hang at all during the week. On Friday night the decided to meet up to ‘carb up’ for the big match between Stacy and Casey. Casey was a bit nervous about the whole deal as she didn’t want to lose to that narcissist Stacy.  

Derek was super supportive to Casey even though he had his doubts. He just kept through his head that these extra 100 pounds on Casey were going to prove too much to overcome.

‘Well Casey, I think you have a good chance in the strength competition I’m just a little nervous in any running or stamina competition.’

‘Ugh running could be a bit tough to win but anything else I’m confident I could take her’

‘Let’s see what they choose for the 3 challenges. I’m excited to see if you still have it.’

‘Awww me too, I know I packed on some weight but I think I’ll be ready.  I need to get some pasta to keep my energy for tomorrow.  I think I’m going to do a chicken Marsala and then Alfredo linguine.’

‘Are you sure two meals is a good idea Casey, I know you need energy but I also don’t want you to be all bloated either.’

‘Nah it’s ok, it usually takes two orders for me to get full so I’m not too worried about it, this is par for the course.  We should add in an app tho, what an order of cheese sticks?’

‘Sure if you think you can handle it’

‘Yea that sounds good let’s do it.’

The food came and Derek got 1 of the 6 cheese sticks. Casey then went on to pound the chicken Marsala and started moving on towards the Alfredo linguine.  

‘Ugh Derek this is good, I could eat another portion of this.’

Derek looked over and Casey’s belly was just like a ball stuffed sitting on her lap. Her breasts were nice and perky and billowing tonight as she worse a nice supporting bra. Everything about her just looked large. He did notice that around her midsection there seemed to be some strain however.

‘Yea mine is really good as well.  I’m not sure I could down much more though, I’m pretty stuffed. Are you sure you can finish that without unbuttoning those pants?’

‘Fuckkk I know, they’re so tight. We will see. I’m definitely getting a dessert so I’ll have to see how I’m feeling after linguine.’

Bite after bite she slowly started to finish her linguine. Derek swore he could see that belly expanding after each bite. Towards the end of the meal she just couldn’t take it anymore.

‘Awww fuck it, I’m too hungry to stop.’

She shifted in her seat and then dug in under her shirt and released the button.  Then sunk her hands in even further and pulled the zipper down slightly. She quickly glanced up to see Derek’s reaction and he was like a dog drooling with his jaw dropped. She quickly then covered up her exposed muffin top with her shirt.

‘Much better, I can finally breathe again. Now I have room for the chocolate cake and Creme brulee.’

‘I can’t believe you aren’t going to be bloated and lethargic after this.  I’m impressed.’

‘I know right? I just get in these moods were my appetite is insatiable. Oh well, had to carb up for tomorrow.’

At this point Derek was starting to have serious doubts. He’s looking across the table at a girl who has put on who knows how much weight and has eaten herself into a food coma the night before the big competition. 

The night ended for Derek on a pretty down note. Casey just wanted to go home as she didn’t want to expend anymore energy before the competition.

‘Sorry Derek, I’m just going to go home and get a good nights sleep.’

‘That’s understandable, I want you to be in your best form possible.’

Casey had already waddled her way out to the car and that’s where they extended their pleasantries and said goodbye.

On Casey’s way home she was excited but nervous. As she was thinking about the competition however she passed a Dairy Queen and couldn’t resist stopping to get a large blizzard. She just was still hungry and didn’t want to go to bed hungry. 

‘Actually you know what, can you get me an order of chicken fingers to go with that Blizzard.’

After getting her food it wasn’t long until she got home. Long enough to finish half the shake and the chicken fingers however. As she walked into her home she actually got a little winded from the long walk. Once she got inside though and out of her clothes and into bed she quickly forgot about it as she saw the remaining blizzard. Casey quickly finished off the blizzard and slipped into sleep without another thought, completely satisfied.

Chapter 6

Casey woke up and immediately felt the anxiety of the big showdown. She heaved herself up to face the day but wasn’t sure what she was going to wear so figured she’d grab breakfast first then decide. She was in nothing but a white t-shirt that didn’t cover her belly and a pair of panties. She didn’t have her panties up around her belly and she could feel her belly jiggly like a bowl of jelly as she walked to the kitchen. She decided to go with a bagel, a donut and some vitamin D milk. Normally she’d eat more but she didn’t want to overdo it. She got up and walked back to her room.

She decided to go with a tight pair of orange panties and then black spandex over top. Both the panties and the spandex hiked up to the belly button. For a top she went a sports bra and just a regular black t-shirt that meant to be looser but it did hang down far enough to cover her belly. She looked in the mirror and was ready to go. She did some quick stretches at the house and then called Derek to pick her up.

When Derek got there she gave a little run to the car for another warmup. 

‘You ready to do this babe?’

‘Oh yea, ate my breakfast and did some stretching. Nothing is gonna hold me back today.’

‘You got this, I can’t wait to see Stacy’s face when you beat her.’

‘Oh yea it’s going to be amazing, I’ve been thinking of that moment myself.’

They turned on some rap music to get pumped up. When they pulled in Casey was raring to go.

Casey got out of the car and there was Stacy, pink sports bra and pink skin tight spandex with a six pack to boot.  It already pissed her off just to see her. 

‘Hey Stacy are you ready to do this?’

‘Oh yea I’m ready, just wondering what kind of preparation you did? Did you actually make it to the gym in the past week?’

Casey wanted to reply but she didn’t have a great rebuttal so she just let it slide. 

‘So what are the 3 competitions going to be?’

‘We are going to start with a clean and press, then a box jump and finish with a fireman medicine ball carry. Have to finish with a good stamina challenge.’

‘Alright well what are we waiting for?

The manager of the CrossFit was named Steve and he was more than glad to run the competition.

‘Ok so the first challenge is going to be a 60 second challenge and it’s to see who can do the most clean and jerks with 75 pounds. On my mark we will start.’

Casey went over and put some chalk on her hands and was ready.  She stepped in and grabbed the barbell. 

‘Ready, set, go!’

Both girls immediately started hammering out reps. Casey was having no issue at all with the weight. She was very winded 20 seconds in but was still managing quick reps. About 30 seconds in is when the momentum shifted. Stacy begin to really struggle with the heaviness of the weight.  She actually failed on her sixth rep and started to really slow. As it was nearing 45 seconds Casey had a couple rep lead but started struggling with her breathing. She was practically gasping for air but somehow managing reps still. As the time wound down it was quite clear, Casey was going to take the lead. As time ran out Casey immediately dropped the barbell and dropped to a knee in exhaustion. She was already sweating bullets and couldn’t catch her breath.

‘Wow Casey that’s awesome. That’s a great start. Take some deep breaths there’s only 3 minutes in between.’

‘Okay, huffff, I should be ready by then, hufffff,’

Stacy was pissed and had to run her mouth...

‘You going to be ok Casey, seems like you just got down running a marathon.’

‘I’ll be fine, huffffff, just has been awhile, huffff.’

‘Yea that’s pretty obvious girl’

‘Huffffff, I’ll be ready for the second competition, just leave me be.’

Casey stood up to try to get some air into her lungs.

Steve started elaborating on what they were going to do for the second exercise.

‘Ok so another sixty second challenge and this one is to see who can get the most reps jumping on a 24 inch high box.  You have 30 seconds before start.’

Casey was finally starting to catch her breath for the next exercise.

‘On my mark, ready, set, go’

Casey bent at the knees and gave a leap up on the box. The sheer force of trying to move her body was causing a lot of jiggling especially on the landing on the box. Casey felt like there was a 50 pound weight attached to her stomach. She quickly got 2 reps in but immediately started to feel the burn in her legs. Meanwhile Stacy was flying through her jumps. By 30 seconds in this one was probably over. Stacy was just pumping them out and Casey was huffing and puffing sweating her ass off. The time thankfully finally came to an end for Casey and the final count ended up being 20 to 5. The bigger problem wasn’t the loss but rather how much Casey was sucking wind. There was no way she’d catch her breath by the time for the third challenge. 

She held her hands above her head but it wasn’t working great. 

‘Ok for the third challenge you have to carry a 50 pound medicine ball as far as you can in sixty seconds.  Remember you can’t put the ball down or that is your mark. Thirty seconds to go’

The thirty seconds to Casey seemed to take five seconds.

‘On my mark, ready, set, go’

Casey reached down and grabbed the ball and lifted it to her chest. Unfortunately for her as she was rolling the ball up to her chest, the ball clang to her shirt and pulled it up to expose her belly. Luckily for her the spandex covered her belly and was holding in her belly as best they could. Casey raced out to an early lead as the heavier weight didn’t seem to bother her much. Every step though the spandex slowly started to slip it’s grip on her belly as it was just so forceful on every step.  

By 30 seconds in Casey had half her belly hanging out but she did have a 15 foot lead. However both were going to be short lived. Her legs started burning terribly and she literally could breath, not to mention she was sweating like a pig. Every step her now the spandex rolled down a little more until finally around the 45 second mark her belly was only being held in by her bright orange panties. Derek was both embarrassed and torqued at the same time. 

With ten seconds to go Stacy had closed the gap to 5 feet.

Casey was struggling so bad, her belly just pulling down every step, bouncing around in every direction. She was weezing and her lead was down to 3 feet with five seconds to go. She dug deep for the last 5 seconds and just went balls to the wall. As Steve yelled time Casey collapsed to the ground in a heap. Every muscle in her body aching and she was weezing for air.  She could hear Derek screaming finally.

‘Casey won! Casey won! You did it babe!’

‘Weeeeezzzz, huffffff, I, weeeezzz, wonnn, weeeeezz’

‘You won by a foot!’

‘Weeeezzzx, hufffff, weeeeezzz, fuck you, weeeezzz, Stacy huffffff’

‘Whatever Casey, at least I can manage to walk ten feet without getting out of breath.’

‘Huffff, well, weeeezzz, must suck, huffffff, to lose, weeeezzz, huffffff, a girl who hasn’t huffff, weeeezzz, worked out in 2 years’

Derek decided to be a mediator.

‘Ok that’s enough both of you. Casey won fair in square and it was a good competition let’s leave it at that.’

Derek looked down at his queen. Her stomach was practically hanging on the ground completely hanging out of her pants. He couldn’t actually believe she pulled it off in her current state.

‘Ok well, hufffff, now you need to, weeeezzz, treat me to a victory meal huffffff.’

‘Ok we can do that, any place you want babe, on me.’

It took Casey about 10 minutes to get herself to her feet and ready. She brought a change of clothes and thank God she did as she was sweating profusely. She put on some jeggings and switched in to a more comfy bra with a grey top showing her cleavage off. She walked off over to Derek’s car and got in. She immediately turned the AC to max.

‘Babe that was awesome. Now where do you want to go to celebrate.’

‘Well I think it has to be a buffet. I just burned like a 1,000 calories, my body is practically running on empty. Let’s do a Golden Corral’

‘Ok that sounds good to me, you deserve to be treated like a queen after that big win.

‘I do don’t I, haven’t worked out in 2 years and I still beat that scrub Stacy’

‘Yea that’s unbelievable, I knew you had it in you.’

‘I’ll tell you what I can’t wait to get in me, about 2 plates of Golden Corral.’

Derek laughed it off but couldn’t wait to see his hog goto town on some food. Little did he know what he was in store for. 

Casey surpassed 2 plates in the first 30 minutes. By the time it was 2 hours in Derek had lost count of the plates. Casey had unbottoned her jeggings after plate 4 and her stomach was literally just pouring out of her. Derek wasn’t sure how much longer the shirt was going to cover it to be honest.  Casey stood up to get another plate and her body just ached. 

‘Ugh Derek I cant move, I’m so full and my muscles ache, can you go get me another plate?

‘Sure babe anything for you.’

As Derek stood up he tried to tuck his erection before Casey could see it but she noticed it. She knew how much she turned Derek on.  But honestly she wasn’t thinking much about that, she was insatiable right now and needed another plate.

It ended up that Casey polished two more plates before she finally decided to call it quits. 

Derek was practically a walking erection. As Casey stood up she tried to button her jeggings but there was a zero percent chance she was getting that belly back in. She pulled her shirt down and it just managed to cover that burgeoning belly.  It took her about 5 minutes to lumber to the vehicle but she did manage it eventually.

‘You want to go back to my place and watch some Netflix and chill Casey?’

‘Yea that sounds good to me.  I’m exhausted but can hang for awhile. Hopefully you have some sweats for me. Turns out this piggy ate a little too much and can’t get my belly back in my jeans.’

‘Well you can just wear no pants too.’

‘That’s not a bad idea actually, as long as you don’t mind.

‘Nope it’s a site I’d like to see.’

Derek was practically exploding at the thought of seeing his hog out of those pants. When they got back the house they walked into his bed room.

‘Pants or no pants’

‘I’m going no pants.’

‘That’s what I like to hear, let me help you out with those jeggings.’

Derek proceeded to walk up behind her and dig his hands into her hips. Her jeggings were practically glued on her cottage cheese filled legs. After some serious struggling they were finally off.  Derek was completely stiff, his piggy standing there with her belly nearly hanging of her shirt. Derek to decided to make a move.

He then reached to her hips again and then ran his fingers on the belly crease that encompassed her massive stomach.  He then grabbed both side of her underbelly and lifted and jiggled it and then whispered into her ear.

‘Casey there’s no way that belly belongs in pants right now. But the truth is there was no way my sweat pants were going to fit around this massive jelly belly. You literally couldn’t stop yourself today and now you’re going to have to look down all night as a constant reminder just how little control you have on your appetite. At this pace you may be 300 pounds in a couple weeks if you keep going at this pace.’

He then bounced her belly a couple times and then started fingering her belly button.

‘Your belly button is like a chasm now a days.  And now your muff is surrounded by a layer of fat.’

He then proceeded to move his hands downward into her soaking wet pussy. 

‘Oh piggy is turned on right now’

He began running his fingers in and out rubbing the clitoris.

Casey couldn’t take it any longer. She quickly turned around and undid his pants and pulled out his stiff cock.

‘Well it looks like someone likes just how big I’m getting. You can’t control yourself around me, you are practically a walking erection. I won’t lie though, this belly is pretty spectacular so I can’t blame you. I bet if I let you inside me you won’t even last more than 30 seconds in this fatty.’

She then took off her shirt and undid her bra. 

‘Don’t forget how much you love these big tits either.’

Derek proceeded to grab both of her tits and flop them around.

‘Big tits??? More like big hangers. These things sag on to your big belly with ease these days.’

‘Why don’t you stop talking and do something about it.’

Derek pushed his piggy down on the bed and entered doggy style. His massive cock entered with ease. He didn’t care that his piggy was going to be right, he was going to nut within 30 seconds. He started thrusting and was surprised there wasn’t more movement.  He then reached around to try and grab her big belly. That’s when he realized that her stomach was actually resting on the bed.

‘Holy fuck piggy, your belly is literally dragging itself on the bed. You are a complete glutton, I bet you can’t wait for your next meal.’

‘Fuck me Derek, fuck your piggy good. I need you to finish in my fat ass so I can get another meal,  I want my belly to hang to my knees.’

Derek had gotten about ten pumps in and then pulled out and flipped his hog over. He grabbed her belly with both hands and watched her finish him off manually.

‘That’s a good boy Derek, cum on your piggy’s big belly. 

Derek came so hard all over her big belly. 

After he came, he looked down at his piggy in all her glory. He knew she was never getting back in those jeggings but that was just the start of the pants she was going to grow out of. He was excited to see how far he could take this, but first like he was taught, he went to get Casey some ice cream.