Lana Rose (Mo Vlogs’ Sister)

Jose S

8 hours ago, bigbootybitches said:

Not sure if anyone else has said this, not that I am mad about it or anything but does anyone else find it weird that Mo uses his sister and her body for views a lot, his thumbnails and the way he records her in very revealing clothes always strikes me as strange.. again I am glad he does because she is breathtaking!

It is weird yeah, funny thing is though he probably looks at analytics to find where traffic to his videos comes from and this site might show up, so he might already know and is doing it on purpose

On 1/21/2021 at 8:42 AM, bigbootybitches said:

Not sure if anyone else has said this, not that I am mad about it or anything but does anyone else find it weird that Mo uses his sister and her body for views a lot, his thumbnails and the way he records her in very revealing clothes always strikes me as strange.. again I am glad he does because she is breathtaking!

She earns money too so why wouldn't she be fine with it? It's just "marketing".

I wonder if the brother is enabling/encouraging her to gain the weight because it does seem weird that she'd allow herself to ruin her figure, become the butt of the jokes and allow the camera to record her looking this overweight. If she loses the weight her tits and arse will shrink which will affect his views