The Juicy Angel has Arrived <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

¡¡¡New video available!!! *emotional moment* I want to thank each one of you again, without you I would never have gotten to where I am today, thank you for giving me space in this beautiful community, the love I feel is overflowing (like my belly lol) thank you thank you and thank you 🥺💖

A very significant video for me, washing my car, one of my greatest achievements😋

Car Wash-1_6.gif

Guest Carcer89
12 hours ago, Juicyangel said:

¡¡¡New video available!!! *emotional moment* I want to thank each one of you again, without you I would never have gotten to where I am today, thank you for giving me space in this beautiful community, the love I feel is overflowing (like my belly lol) thank you thank you and thank you 🥺💖

A very significant video for me, washing my car, one of my greatest achievements😋

Car Wash-1_6.gif

Thanks for reminding me, I need to wash my car too. Unfortunately, I won't look nearly as good doing it 😂

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Fat Professor
On 3/25/2023 at 6:57 PM, Juicyangel said:

Today I woke up lazy, like every day lol 

I love my bed 🤤

20230325_122022.jpg

20230325_122106.jpg

20230325_122116.jpg

Your lower belly is a beautiful, round roll, with an amazingly round, deep belly button in the middle, and I absolutely adore it’s shape. It’s great!!!❤️❤️❤️😃😃