BBB’s intro. 120lbs to 230lbs!

Guest BellasBulgingBelly

Guest BellasBulgingBelly

Hi all!

I am new here (obviously lol) and I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Isabella, but I usually just go by Izzy or Bella. I am 23 years old and in a very happy and committed relationship. My boyfriend is absolutely amazing... he just happens to like his women a little.. thicker, if you will 😂. We started dating in high school. He told me what he was into, and while I wasn’t critical of him, it just wasn’t something I was interested in as I played soccer competitively. Fast forward a couple years and we graduated high school and moved off to college together. At this point, I still wasn’t “into it”, I just wasn’t dedicating 6 days a week to soccer anymore.... so the weight slowly but surely crept on. When I left high school I was around 120lbs. By the end of my freshman year of college I was around 140. Again, this was mostly just do to stress and not working out. Eventually, the weight kept creeping on and slowly but surely our sex life got way, way better. Fast forward another 4 years and here we are, 230lbs 😂. I genuinely never, ever thought I would be here. But, I am, and I love it! I love eating, being lazy and being the princess that I am ☺️. I’ve known about the community and had some exposure to it, as my boyfriend is fairly active within it. Now, however, I’m hoping to become active within it. Make friends, enjoy watching other people’s gains, document my own, and hopefully start modeling! I am very new to this though so please be welcoming, respectful and kind 😄. Just so you all know, I’m not comfortable showing my face yet, I hope you all can understand and respect that ❤️

For fun I figured I would try to attach some before and afters of my ever continuing gain 😋 (hopefully I do this right and actually attach pictures 😂)

*Update* while I was looking for before pictures, it was HARD to find usable ones lmao. I have a very late birthday so I actually graduated high school at 17. So to make sure I was 18 in the picture it is part way through my freshman year of college. So probably like 130ish? Anyways I hope you all enjoy 😂😘

752911DD-41BE-43E8-ACF8-FB7261D0B2FD.thumb.jpeg.265afad24a8228fe62e745ba8a80e4bb.jpegE35C214D-583C-43EA-8BDD-D6DED95DED6B.thumb.jpeg.1038682c9548060a954cb50ee526f42e.jpeg243B47E2-14D7-4742-9C41-66FA0A3A958F.thumb.jpeg.c7a2fdec696165a8f541e5cff1b1e168.jpegE27C25B4-7647-473C-AC37-877C4DDA8574.thumb.jpeg.7af5f7e32c5def93bea4b12e1e5d5c84.jpeg

Guest BellasBulgingBelly
11 minutes ago, John Smith said:

230 pounds? You must certainly be quite taller than the common woman.

5’4 actually. Just kinda fat all over 😂

Guest BellasBulgingBelly
12 hours ago, Lorenzovm said:

Wow! Smokeshow! Your bf is wise and has excellent taste

Thank you, I agree 😋

Guest BellasBulgingBelly
7 hours ago, Pancakes said:

Oh my, what a transformation. Welcome!

Thank you, happy and excited to be here 😄

Guest BellasBulgingBelly
7 hours ago, Hereisaduck said:

WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing your story and gain with us. Please consider sharing more pics! You're beautiful! 

Thank you! And absolutely, many more pics coming y’alls way 😙

Guest BellasBulgingBelly
9 hours ago, Hereisaduck said:

WOW!! Thanks so much for sharing your story and gain with us. Please consider sharing more pics! You're beautiful! 

F46DA8B9-3D01-4485-B102-7671B4AE6069.thumb.jpeg.257b98abbbde85705b5596107a68da96.jpeg

Hopefully this doesn’t violate any community guidelines or anything. I just love how my belly and arm looks in this 🤤😍

16 hours ago, BellasBulgingBelly said:

F46DA8B9-3D01-4485-B102-7671B4AE6069.thumb.jpeg.257b98abbbde85705b5596107a68da96.jpeg

Hopefully this doesn’t violate any community guidelines or anything. I just love how my belly and arm looks in this 🤤😍

Woooooowwww. I'm shocked. You're just a dream come true!

No, it doesn't violate any guidelines! In fact, we'd love to see you without the censorship if you ever feel up to it! :)
Crazy to look at how skinny you used to be. Are you gaining on purpose?

Guest BellasBulgingBelly
12 minutes ago, mr_duck said:

Welcome! Your body is stunning, and you have gorgeous stretch marks! 😍😳

Thank you, I can’t wait to continue to grow and have more 😛