7 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Ideas? Suggestions?

Just make it so she has to move the least amount to get anything she wants. Maybe even get some whip cream canisters, I've always thought that would be a great fat girl treat, just sitting on her ass chugging down some cream.

Other than that just her favorite sodas and drinks, ice cream and snacks within a couple feet for her to get and chug down any time she wants. She obviously has no reservations any more about being a lazy glutton so just make sure she knows you will reward her for being just that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Does she ever talk about losing weight or how much bigger she has grown?

She has stopped talking about both, she’s very comfortable and seems to have accepted that she’s a big girl now. There is no motivation to lose weight, besides talk of it months ago she never followed through even one step.

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

That has to be wild. Its amazing to go from a hot girl to just not carring how big you get because food is yummy and your husband doesnt seem to mind. Is the sex better now or about the same?

You’ve seen the before and after side by sides. The contrast is so sexy bc on one hand she was a hot dime back in the day in normal standards. Now she’s hot in this gainer Bbw way. The sex is so much better of course.

Guest Mackeral23
On 10/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, OsakaReloaded said:

If anyone is wondering how Lady O is looking and feeling!

C24C6FFC-6026-4006-B3BA-C617AF87A107.jpeg

3FBA1857-1892-4BF6-A6AD-85FD5D9348FD.jpeg

564AD22F-566C-4235-B325-70B92DAFFCC6.jpeg

Finally!! That belly needs to hang here more often

8 hours ago, Mackeral23 said:

Finally!! That belly needs to hang here more often

I’m sure the thickness to the belly rolls will be increased. Last night she blatantly told me to “feed her” demanding me to fill up her bowl with the rest of her leftover chow mein and fried rice. Listening/watching her munch on it with her chubby mouthful was hot.

4 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I’m sure the thickness to the belly rolls will be increased. Last night she blatantly told me to “feed her” demanding me to fill up her bowl with the rest of her leftover chow mein and fried rice. Listening/watching her munch on it with her chubby mouthful was hot.

The fact that she’s telling you to “Feed Her” is a big step. Even though you’re not actually feeding her with the fork to the mouth, we all know what “Feed Me” means.  She’s finally accepting the fact that she’s a fat girl now and why not roll with it and get what she wants by some What demanding tone, and you obliging to her demand. I wouldn’t doubt it if you start to ask her soon, “Want me to Feed you”.