7 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Yes she’s definitely embraced the lifestyle knowing I don’t want her skinny. I think we will see her even bigger, hard to imagine but hey didn’t think I would see this level either

Oh without a doubt.

I think you need to embrace the idea that you are in control of this situation.

You now have a fat girl to take care of. you can bring her weight gain shakes, endless chicken nuggets, 2 liters of soda. Whatever you want really, and she will take it, and shove it in her growing gut.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Dirk_Diglr said:

Damn guess she’s finally giving into the gluttonous goddess lifestyle. Just lay around and beg to get fed at this point. Living the life my man 

I’ve been asked to go get her snacks. This, after I came back home to see she made a trip to Burger King and Starbucks. Do I come back with more than she asked for?

46 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I’ve been asked to go get her snacks. This, after I came back home to see she made a trip to Burger King and Starbucks. Do I come back with more than she asked for?

Always! Drop a “I know you like these” or “these were on sale” and you’re good. Worst case scenario she doesn’t eat them then but does later. Best case scenario she eats them all and it helps with overall capacity and calorie counts ;)

13 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Pretty much what the other guy said. You know she’s totally going to eat them, so might as well buy more than she asked for because you know how much she likes those certain things. She can’t help herself so it only goes to the places that grow 😜

1 hour ago, Dirk_Diglr said:

Pretty much what the other guy said. You know she’s totally going to eat them, so might as well buy more than she asked for because you know how much she likes those certain things. She can’t help herself so it only goes to the places that grow 😜

All suggestions and new ideas are welcome to accelerate the gain. If she got to 280, where do you think it would mostly go based on recent developments ?

17 hours ago, Rockabang said:

Everywhere, she spreads so evenly and her weight is distributed damn near perfectly. If not perfect.

Thanks for the analysis and I agree. She is plumped up all over. She slammed four slices of pizza last night, ate ice cream for lunch, snacked through the night and I woke her up with a shake today..

Guest Mackeral23
5 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I think we are entering new territory here….

BAFA2E35-FE2A-4C47-8C97-5E626854D36F.jpeg

She is fat af. I think your feeding her well. She wants to eat more for you too 

She is getting really big. This is amazing. She clearly knows that you like it and will continue getting bigger for you. She is also probably food addicted at this point and wouldn't be able to stop expanding regardless. All you need to do is keep feeding her. Keep her favorite snacks around constantly. Encourage her habits and keep the junk food coming. The easiest way to increase calories is with shakes and sodas. Just keep her cup full and always bring her more and more food. She is a grazer so just make it normal for her to always be eating. It should be normal for her to always have food around her and in her stomach. I'm sure she feels loved and beautiful. Good job man.