14 hours ago, ronnie17de said:

Wow. No doubt, lady O is a true fatty now!

Which leads to a tricky question: How comes?

Stepping back a bit: About 4 years ago, if I get this right, she hit her than all-time high of close to 220 pounds. Somehow, though, she found the motivation to loose about 25 lbs. Plus, she managed to exert quite a bit of discipline keeping her eating habits in check. For several years, from what you shared, she hovered around 200 lbs for most of the time, or somewhere in 190s.

Until recently.

Then, somehow, inside lady O a switch got turned from diet on + indulgence off to diet off + indulgence on. Which led to her blowing up ever since. Why? Any idea? Would be great if you could give some colour!

Kinda like outa thin air, six months ago, she got hooked on those cream shakes and hopped on the burger-fries-pizza-taco-24/7-train with no exit in sight! Doubtlessly, your lady is perfectly aware of what's happening. All those new tiger stripes on her belly don't lie. Yet, she seems too complacent to put up a fight, even a half-assed one.

Instead:

• "I want Burger King!"
  • Wearing that white dress while shopping! Showing off her rolls for all the world to see. And that new big, soft belly of hers. (Man, what a sight!)
  • Exclusively wearing comfy, stretchy clothes and huge panties that look capable of accommodating a dozen+ more pounds. Kinda preparing for the inevitable future gain.

I mean, this makes all of us curvage pervs here very happy, and you most of all, obviously 😉, but I am still wondering what caused that switch to switch?!

Is it the recognition - derived from years of her own futile attempts - that diets don't work anyway and are not worth the hassle? The lure of laziness, comfort and indulgence? The acceptance, or resignation rather, that she is going to get seriously fat anyway? The certitude that, being married to an FA, she will never loose attractiveness in her husband's eyes by gaining more weight? So, might as well give in?!

What caused this sudden U-turn in her attitude?

Oh. And those BOOBS!
I mean, her belly usually takes center stage, grabs the most attention. But THOSE BOOBS ARE A PRIME ASSET!
Make sure, she knows!

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for this exquisite analysis. I can’t say what it was that put her gain into high gear these last few months.. maybe even slower metabolism and more time in our marriage… she has completely let herself go and it’s wild to see how she compared to her before pics. 

Guest Chelada83
7 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

This before and after is summer 2020-21 for Lady O. She ate well this year. About 30 lbs difference so I am hoping to see what she looks like with another 25..

FFD92565-D9CB-4D5D-8DA3-B8315E529243.jpeg

She’s looking fuller and better, and love that double chin.  All you need to do is continue to let indulge herself as she has been doing and those extra 25 lbs will come sooner than later. The holidays are upon us!

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, OsakaReloaded said:

A HUGE HOLIDAY AHEAD

Reason I say that, is Lady O has totally accepted her size and we will be eating the most delicious food as she maintains a 3K calorie diet including her favorite shake. She showed me some old photos of herself saying the girl in them is “half of her.” I commented on how cute her style was but that she is so beautiful now.

9B638545-AB29-4562-99A3-F5CAC678B395.jpeg

62208FB3-A9AC-47D6-8B0D-54352E27817A.jpeg

D9E3A6AF-52CC-4E3C-B953-42EE650C940B.jpeg

To say her curves are growing is an understatement. She had commented on my pants fitting loose and I say I’m not big enough for these in the waist..

she goes “I think I’m big enough for the both of us.” I hugged her growing plush body and said she was sexy enough for the both of us….

it’s been fun to feel the difference in her belly Lower Area which she had me grab to see how she can’t “shake it off.”

7F872348-6E2E-4A24-AFE3-53BEEF30A745.jpeg