Guest Chelada83

Correct me if I’m wrong but I like that she has come to terms with the fact that she’s gaining weight and since it doesnt bother you why should it bother her.  Hell, it seems that she likes the fact that she’s getting fat and that you’re enjoying her weight gain progress. Dream Come True, Congrats.

6 minutes ago, Chelada83 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I like that she has come to terms with the fact that she’s gaining weight and since it doesnt bother you why should it bother her.  Hell, it seems that she likes the fact that she’s getting fat and that you’re enjoying her weight gain progress. Dream Come True, Congrats.

In a sense she has come to terms with it and debates on losing weight but knows she hates working out and knows I love feeding her and feeling her new curves.. so she proceeds to stuff donuts in her mouth. 

Guest Chelada83

That’s great to hear, hopefully it continues that way for the both of you. I’d like to ask if you still randomly ask her to step on the scale? I know you would do so in the past for no particular reason and that you said she wouldn’t hesitate. If you still ask her to step on the scale now, would she hesitate or is she still the same and sees the number on the scale and just shruggs  her shoulders as if saying “oh well, that’s what I weight now”.

46 minutes ago, Chelada83 said:

That’s great to hear, hopefully it continues that way for the both of you. I’d like to ask if you still randomly ask her to step on the scale? I know you would do so in the past for no particular reason and that you said she wouldn’t hesitate. If you still ask her to step on the scale now, would she hesitate or is she still the same and sees the number on the scale and just shruggs  her shoulders as if saying “oh well, that’s what I weight now”.

I try not to ask too much. Maybe monthly. And she does not fight it. She hops on and just says this is the biggest she has ever been. She does not freak out!

Guest Chelada83
21 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

I try not to ask too much. Maybe monthly. And she does not fight it. She hops on and just says this is the biggest she has ever been. She does not freak out!

I wish I could just ask my Fiancé that but I know she won’t, let alone hop on the scale with no issue.

Guest Chelada83
16 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

So you have no idea her weight ?

Honestly, no I don’t. It is a sensitive subject for her that I don’t want to push, but I do let her know that I love her and how I feel about her regardless of her weight. I can say that she does love foreplay a lot more whenever I pay more attention to her big belly, especially when I caress her belly, knead it, and she’s even giving into the pleasure of me jiggling her belly. As long as the entire focus is not on her belly she’s good with me playing with her big belly. I believe she has loosened up a bit about the weight thing, just feel that i need to give it more time, and then I can see or ask her to hop on the scale and see where my fatty is at with her weight.

Guest Chelada83
1 hour ago, Chelada83 said:

Honestly, no I don’t. It is a sensitive subject for her that I don’t want to push, but I do let her know that I love her and how I feel about her regardless of her weight. I can say that she does love foreplay a lot more whenever I pay more attention to her big belly, especially when I caress her belly, knead it, and she’s even giving into the pleasure of me jiggling her belly. As long as the entire focus is not on her belly she’s good with me playing with her big belly. I believe she has loosened up a bit about the weight thing, just feel that i need to give it more time, and then I can see or ask her to hop on the scale and see where my fatty is at with her weight.

Lol, you like that huh, well one thing is for sure that will happen sooner than later.  My fatty Fiancé and I will be tying the knot Nov. of 2022, so we’re planning on both losing weight for the wedding (New Years Resolution).  With that being said, I will for sure know what her actual weight will be and will continue to see it throughout the year, even though the number on the scale will be going in the opposite direction. Bugs me a little, but it’s not the end of it all, because with marriage comes weight gain.  She did get me excited about something she said a couple weeks ago when we were talking about the wedding and other few things. She said to me “Since we know what our New Years Resolution Is gonna be, I’m gonna make sure that I really enjoy myself these next few months for the holidays”. Then I said “like how, what do mean” Her: “I’m gonna overindulge and take advantage, especially on Thanksgiving”. Then I played it smart and said to her “What about during Christmas week, you know, Christmas Eve, Day”. Then she said “You’re right, especially with all the leftovers, I’m gonna be a fatty for sure”. My knees almost buckled hearing that from her.

31 minutes ago, Chelada83 said:

Lol, you like that huh, well one thing is for sure that will happen sooner than later.  My fatty Fiancé and I will be tying the knot Nov. of 2022, so we’re planning on both losing weight for the wedding (New Years Resolution).  With that being said, I will for sure know what her actual weight will be and will continue to see it throughout the year, even though the number on the scale will be going in the opposite direction. Bugs me a little, but it’s not the end of it all, because with marriage comes weight gain.  She did get me excited about something she said a couple weeks ago when we were talking about the wedding and other few things. She said to me “Since we know what our New Years Resolution Is gonna be, I’m gonna make sure that I really enjoy myself these next few months for the holidays”. Then I said “like how, what do mean” Her: “I’m gonna overindulge and take advantage, especially on Thanksgiving”. Then I played it smart and said to her “What about during Christmas week, you know, Christmas Eve, Day”. Then she said “You’re right, especially with all the leftovers, I’m gonna be a fatty for sure”. My knees almost buckled hearing that from her.

Thanks for sharing man. 

Oh man she is becoming a full blown feedee.

I have to imagine she gets cranky if she isnt fed, and is getting more demanding to be fed consistently. Her stomach has been stretched out and she is probably hungry most of the time.

Just keep her full as much as possible so it becomes normal for her to always be eating. God that's hot that she demands fast food, what a fat girl thing to do on a daily basis. She definitely is liking this situation and is going to start relying on you more and more as she gives into her gluttony.

It is good that you weigh her too. That way there is no big shock at a number, it's just something that consistently goes up over time. She probably cant even see the numbers, so instead she just hears you say them and sees that you are happy with them going up so that's all she cares about.

Absolute legend.

15 hours ago, Whisper said:

Oh man she is becoming a full blown feedee.

I have to imagine she gets cranky if she isnt fed, and is getting more demanding to be fed consistently. Her stomach has been stretched out and she is probably hungry most of the time.

Just keep her full as much as possible so it becomes normal for her to always be eating. God that's hot that she demands fast food, what a fat girl thing to do on a daily basis. She definitely is liking this situation and is going to start relying on you more and more as she gives into her gluttony.

It is good that you weigh her too. That way there is no big shock at a number, it's just something that consistently goes up over time. She probably cant even see the numbers, so instead she just hears you say them and sees that you are happy with them going up so that's all she cares about.

Absolute legend.

She knows how fat she is now and even told me last night her boobs and belly got bigger. Wants to “slim down” “be skinnier.” Heard this before. 

Wow. No doubt, lady O is a true fatty now!

Which leads to a tricky question: How comes?

Stepping back a bit: About 4 years ago, if I get this right, she hit her than all-time high of close to 220 pounds. Somehow, though, she found the motivation to loose about 25 lbs. Plus, she managed to exert quite a bit of discipline keeping her eating habits in check. For several years, from what you shared, she hovered around 200 lbs for most of the time, or somewhere in 190s.

Until recently.

Then, somehow, inside lady O a switch got turned from diet on + indulgence off to diet off + indulgence on. Which led to her blowing up ever since. Why? Any idea? Would be great if you could give some colour!

Kinda like outa thin air, six months ago, she got hooked on those cream shakes and hopped on the burger-fries-pizza-taco-24/7-train with no exit in sight! Doubtlessly, your lady is perfectly aware of what's happening. All those new tiger stripes on her belly don't lie. Yet, she seems too complacent to put up a fight, even a half-assed one.

Instead:

• "I want Burger King!"
  • Wearing that white dress while shopping! Showing off her rolls for all the world to see. And that new big, soft belly of hers. (Man, what a sight!)
  • Exclusively wearing comfy, stretchy clothes and huge panties that look capable of accommodating a dozen+ more pounds. Kinda preparing for the inevitable future gain.

I mean, this makes all of us curvage pervs here very happy, and you most of all, obviously 😉, but I am still wondering what caused that switch to switch?!

Is it the recognition - derived from years of her own futile attempts - that diets don't work anyway and are not worth the hassle? The lure of laziness, comfort and indulgence? The acceptance, or resignation rather, that she is going to get seriously fat anyway? The certitude that, being married to an FA, she will never loose attractiveness in her husband's eyes by gaining more weight? So, might as well give in?!

What caused this sudden U-turn in her attitude?

On 9/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

Behold my bbw…

She wears what she wants and don’t care.

5B327120-551C-4945-A195-4630F6006350.jpeg

E96DA8E5-A557-4EFE-A759-A0036453A0AF.jpeg

On 10/3/2021 at 9:21 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

The pounds are piling on Lady O lately …

003C0EA5-AB48-42A4-8E67-02466A10D8B5.jpeg

5F6A4E67-E6E3-411B-A44A-0389CA9D2B41.jpeg

Oh. And those BOOBS!
I mean, her belly usually takes center stage, grabs the most attention. But THOSE BOOBS ARE A PRIME ASSET!
Make sure, she knows!

On 10/4/2021 at 5:53 AM, OsakaReloaded said:

Snacks? She is asking for Burger King or McDonald’s at 11Pm at night… then she lays herself on the couch like this .

C859DFC2-C102-46A7-8D2D-52F7911BAA56.jpeg

Thanks for sharing!