2 hours ago, JohnnyX said:

Wow!  Your setup almost couldn't be any easier.

Just wait until a day when she asks for a second one, and make her a double-size shake the next day.  If she asks why, just say that you figured she was going to ask for another, and it's easier for you to make one than two.  If she says it's too much, maybe cut back half way, split the difference, and make her a 1.5x-size shake the next day.  If she doesn't say anything or she appreciates it, then just keep making her doubles every day unless she complains about it.  Eventually, she'll get used to drinking a double every day and the "double" will become the new single.  Then, every time that she asks for more two days in a row (or a couple times in the same week), upsize her shake again by another 8-10 oz. and keep it that way.

Total / the shake is about 24 ounces and nearly  2,000 CALS. She starts the day with it and snacks on lots of carbs. Cupcakes, chips, crepes. Sits for majority of day. She abruptly sat on my lap and I thought I went numb in the legs. 

I think you should get a side view of her on the couch munching lazily on snacks or a burger.

You should get some candy or snacks she loves and just leave it in bowls around the house so she can just scoop handfuls for herself anywhere she goes. Get her used to constantly grazing from when she wakes up to when she goes to bed. She probably won't have the willpower to resist at this point.

I also agree you should start making her shakes a little bigger. Maybe just get her a dedicated shake cup that is really big and just fill it up. She is clearly accepting the fat girl life, talking about getting whoppers just so she can get reinforcement from you that she is good to keep growing bigger.

4 hours ago, Whisper said:

I think you should get a side view of her on the couch munching lazily on snacks or a burger.

You should get some candy or snacks she loves and just leave it in bowls around the house so she can just scoop handfuls for herself anywhere she goes. Get her used to constantly grazing from when she wakes up to when she goes to bed. She probably won't have the willpower to resist at this point.

I also agree you should start making her shakes a little bigger. Maybe just get her a dedicated shake cup that is really big and just fill it up. She is clearly accepting the fat girl life, talking about getting whoppers just so she can get reinforcement from you that she is good to keep growing bigger.

This is quite on point. And getting more demanding too! 

0A02D247-FAD4-420D-9D7B-463F2E4C2046.jpeg

Quick update: Lady O wants more chocolate syrup in her shake for more flavor so of course I obliged. Also, yesterday she told me most of her shorts from last summer don’t fit and she either needs to buy new ones or lose weight and blamed me for getting her pizza which was her idea. She immediately says “but I love pizza!” 

I think she is a satisfied plumper.