On 7/3/2021 at 2:58 PM, mj3200 said:

That shake addiction is solid gold

Oh yeah after a big brunch of pancakes, she slammed in 10 minutes - she made sure to ask for that shake this afternoon. And then after dinner, she is asking for snacks either the rest of this big cinnamon roll or Cheetos…

Guest James6511

This thread is a dream come true. Every update is better than the last. 🔥 Cheers to you both and thanks for sharing. 

49 minutes ago, Whisper said:

There is basically no chance she loses that weight at her current trajectory.

She knows you like it. She is addicted to fattening food and shakes. She is a lazy glutton who will continue to eat and fatten up if you keep providing her food. She is a fat girl forever at this point.

Love this analysis 

Lady O is out of control. I woke up from my nap to see her on the couch, inhaling a plate of cheese and crackers during our movie night. I figured it was a light snack. She still had a sweet tooth. I watched her take a handful of frosted cupcakes (mini size) and mash them into a bowl as if they were potatoes. Then when plopped back down on the couch and enjoyed them.

Guest MX8XV93
On 6/30/2021 at 7:34 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

I’ve watched her down this shake daily. Literally 7X a week. No morsel of it left. And I’m feeling the affects too. 

FCD69E9B-E04D-42B7-B7FA-A4DC66F3AC8E.jpeg   439   92.58 kB

Have you ever tried upsizing her shake?  Sounds like she wouldn't mind too much...

Guest MX8XV93

Wow!  Your setup almost couldn't be any easier.

Just wait until a day when she asks for a second one, and make her a double-size shake the next day.  If she asks why, just say that you figured she was going to ask for another, and it's easier for you to make one than two.  If she says it's too much, maybe cut back half way, split the difference, and make her a 1.5x-size shake the next day.  If she doesn't say anything or she appreciates it, then just keep making her doubles every day unless she complains about it.  Eventually, she'll get used to drinking a double every day and the "double" will become the new single.  Then, every time that she asks for more two days in a row (or a couple times in the same week), upsize her shake again by another 8-10 oz. and keep it that way.